All Comments on 'Working Out Issues Ch. 06'

by blake1

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So good!

I'm loving this story! The way you took the time to really make Mel and Adam fall in love with each other and discover a new part of themselves. I can't wait to read more.

christieamberleechristieamberleeabout 5 years ago
OH! Please, please, please ...

continue this story as quickly as possible!

I'm conflicted, though. I want Mel to deepen his / her relationship with Adam, but I also want Adam to get with Ashanti and Mel with Jeremy.

I'm so not patiently waiting for the next installment to read about where this goes from here.

Oh ... and I love the way the story flows. You write very well!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story

I've been on this site long enough that I only read good stories. The sex is not what's important. Keep it going please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Loving it so far

I really like this series...

I thought of a future stupid storyline for it... Mel could persuade Adam to go to a comic con type event in costume., only he would accidentally get the wrong costume delivered, suitably revealing wonder woman outfit, it'd be too late to return it and they would not be able to get the tickets refunded... So Adam persuades him to dress in it and they go... With Adam out of his comfort zone being surrounded by geeks it Would continue the power transfer, and have mel really getting into being more fem..

Either way this is a great story, keep at it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Truly Amazing

Keep up the good work. This is exactly what I wanted to find.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
perfection!

I really love this story; it's almost unbearably sexy. I read it yesterday, and the scenes have been popping into my head all day, leaving me randomly blushing. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More!

Please continue this story! Best thing I’ve read on here

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hot. Sexy.... nice.

Really well thought out. Really well written. Like the seduction. The build-up. The psychological side to sex can be just as hot, if not more so, than the physical side. Many writers don't understand that. You nailed it. Fucking nice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More

More god damn it

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I love this series and can't wait til the next installment. i keep checking everyday to see if chapter 7 has been posted. I hope everything is ok and nothing bad happened in with you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More chapters, please!!

I can't wait to see Mel start wearing makeup and high heels!!

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernover 4 years ago
Great love story with hot first-time sex!

And I love the way you start every chapter with a double entendre sentence. I can't wait to read Chapter 7. I'm all caught up now.

xoxo,

Di

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

My favorit story! I keep comming back and reading it again, i think it has a connection to me in some way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblake1@blake1
"dumb bitch not a brain in her head" -- Anonymous AKA Blake Lonely AKA Vicki David AKA Little Miss "Once Cried At A Club Because I Couldn't Stop Thinking About How Broad My Shoulders Are But Still Only Like 50% Sure About The Whole Transgender Thing" I can't figure out how t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES