Working Out Issues Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stripped off in the bathroom, and stepped into the shower. I let the hot water run over me, washing away all of the bodily fluids I was covered with. I shook my head, gathering my thoughts. That was so gross. Right? I mean, it felt really good. Helping Adam, making him feel good, while also kind of being the one in charge. Being the strong one for once. I reached down to wash my dick and realised I was actually really hard. I stroked it softly, thinking about how... how hot it had felt, holding Adam's huge cock in my hand, feeling the heat of his body, the raw sexuality and closeness and intimacy and kissing and him squeezing my nipples and—

I came hard, shooting cum against the wall of the shower. I gasped and quickly cleaned it off, finished showering, and went to get changed. I forced myself to calm down as the post-orgasmic high slowly faded. That was so normal. Just the natural way any straight guy would react after such a sexually charged experience, right?

This was fine. In my room, I put on a fresh pair of panties, and an old T-shirt with the Counterstrike logo on it. After all my weight loss, the shirt was super loose, and came down my legs almost lower than my nightie did. This was totally, totally fine. And I had a plan. I was going to get Adam laid. This wasn't going to be an issue. I went back to Adam's bed. He drew back the covers and I cuddled up to him. He was wearing pants again.

"Hey, bro," he said softly, "I really hope this doesn't ruin our friendship, or..."

"No way," I said, "I was just helping you out."

"Thanks, Mel," said Adam, "I... uh. I liked it. A lot. And.. I really would've done it for you, if you wanted."

I laughed, "Okay, you horny perv."

Adam laughed too, and we both settled in to sleep. I didn't really think Adam was a perv. Definitely horny though. But that's what the plan was for...

"Hey Adam," I murmured, "Do you want to go out for dinner next Friday?"

"Wait," Adam said, "Are you being serious?"

"Yeah, just like a casual thing," I said, "And, y'know, if we happened to see anyone we know they could tag along or whatever."

Adam hugged me tightly, "That'd be sick, dude. I'm definitely down."

"Good," I yawned, "Good night, sweet prince."

"Good night, beautiful princess," said Adam.

I smiled to myself as I curled up next to my roommate, and thought about how exciting it would be when we "happened to see" Ashanti next Friday, what a great couple they would be, and how happy Adam would be when he didn't have to settle for me in his bed ever again.