Working Out Pt. 02

Story Info
B and Dre go to his place for their 1st tryst.
955 words
4.46
10.2k
18
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dre worked her sports bra up releasing her perfect breasts and erect nipples. He dipped his head and began sucking and nibbling on one causing her to moan as she stroked his thick dick. He was yanking down her workout pants with one hand while the other split her cheeks until his fingertips found her hot, wet center. He entered her with his middle finger and bit lightly on a nipple and she was writhing in his hands. He got the pants down around her knees and slid his other hand up her thighs and began circling her clit with two fingers while working in and out of her channel. He was practically lifting her off the ground as he cradled her with his hands. She came very loudly and quickly as he continued to work her over.

She was stroking and tugging hard on his swelling member as he carried her (cradled) to the bedroom. He sat her on the bed and stood between her open legs as she looked up at him and quickly took the large cock head into her mouth, sucking loudly as she stroked him.

He moaned appreciatively as he cupped her face. She was gorgeous and looked even better trying to suck his big dick. There was only so much he could stand of her puffy lips and hollowed cheeks before he pulled away and pushed her back onto the bed.

He put his hands on the back of her thighs and lined himself up and plowed into her in one long thrust. She nearly screamed as her tight little folds were spread so suddenly. She had never had a cock like that in her life and it was nearly overwhelming. He rested there, his balls against her ass cheeks as he sucked her titties. Her hands wrapped around his neck and shoulders as she tried to adjust to his girth and weight.

He pulled out slowly and could feel her wet flesh still wrapped around his shaft. When his head was just inside her, he sank in again. This time a little more easily and her moan was more satisfaction than pain. Damn baby your pussy is so tight he murmured to her as he slowly fucked her.

Oh Dre I've never had a cock so big in me before, she moaned. He leaned down her legs pinned back under his arms as he kissed her and began slamming his meaty cock in and out of her. She moaned and writhed under his onslaught until she started to cum again. Her tight Pussy spasming and clenching his thick cock.

He continued to pound her until his body tensed and he ground deep inside her and shot his huge thick load of cum in her hot little box.

She moaned into his mouth as they both orgasmed. They stayed in this position, kissing until she felt him start to soften. He rolled off of her and they cuddled, her leg over his so they stayed very intimate and close. She felt cum running out of her and onto her inner thigh and the bed spread.

We'd better shower up and start our day, she said between kisses. He helped her stand and led her to the shower. It was a large walk-in and they easily fit together under the hot spray. They were very hands on as they soaped each other sensuously.

Dre washed her short hair from behind as she leaned back against him. Her pert ass resting against his pelvis. Soap and water running down her perfect tits and tummy into her very sparse little bush. He massaged her scalp and it felt so nice.

What felt even nicer was his cock thickening where it rested between her soapy cheeks. After he rinsed her hair she turned and kissed his lips as he squeezed her tits and she started to kiss her way down his wet body until she was sucking him again.

Once she had him hard again, He scooped her up and turned her around and pushed her against the glass wall, grabbed her hips and started rubbing his hard cock against her wet folds. She reached between her legs and guided his fathead back into her aching little pussy.

He sank easily into her cum filled pussy. She moaned as he filled her and braces herself on the wall. Dre grabbed both hips and pulled her back to him and began slapping his body against hers. His powerful strokes set a pace they both wanted.

He slid his hands up to grip her soapy breasts as he pounded her from behind. She turned her face to meet his and the kissed furiously as he pinched her long nipples.

When his body tensed and he erupted in her again she started grinding down and cumming on his thick hard shaft. Her hips pistoning back and forth on his long cock as it milked him of all his sticky seed.

They held each other and kissed until they were nearly water-logged and got out and toweled each other off. They agreed to make this part of their workout routine. A text from her husband reminded her that she needed to leave soon.

She pulled on a thong and short cutoff jeans shorts and a tank top with no bra. Dre watched her dress as he sat on the edge of his bed naked. His big cock resting on his leg. He pulled her to him and kissed her again hands on her ass and breasts. She felt his cock moving against her leg as he touched her body. She reached down and gave it a playful squeeze and promised that she would see him again, soon.