Working Out Pt. 01

Story Info
B hooks up with her BBC gym pal for 1st IR sex.
1.2k words
4.23
16.1k
21
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had been working out at 5am for months now and loved the improvements to her already healthy body. She was beginning to have less jiggle and her bottom was firming up nicely. At 5'5 and 125 lbs, she felt as good as everyone said she looked.

She always wore cute workout clothing, however. sexy, form hugging workout pants that accentuated her curvy booty and long legs and a sports bra that held her augmented 32DD breasts comfortably without mashing them down into a lump. Her long, eraser nipples were always discernible under the material.

While the gym was largely empty, there were a few regulars that she'd see. One particular was a very good looking black guy about her age that always smiled and spoke to her. He had introduced himself as Andre or "Dre" for short. He was around 6 feet tall, broad shouldered and had a chiseled frame that tapered to a narrow waist and strong legs. His head was shaved and he had a short goatee that surrounded a brilliant smile. He lived in the condos above the gym and she always enjoyed seeing him.

They would chat as they made their way through their routines. He was very encouraging and often handed her a towel or offered to spot her on weights; especially squats. He'd keep one hand on the small of her back to help her keep her form as she exercised. She greatly appreciated the help and would reciprocate when he was doing bench presses, although it was an awkward position for her as she had to practically straddle his head to help place the bar back on the rack. Although he never complained.

One morning at home, as she showered after her workout, she reached for her vibrator (as she often did when given the extra alone time) and began to use it. Unbidden, the image of Dre entered her reveries as she held the throbbing instrument inside her and pulsing against her clitoris. She orgasmed quickly and sharply as she imagined his nude form. She had seen the way his manhood swayed in his shorts and suddenly had a strong desire to see it for herself, and more.

She was flustered as she toweled off and had a little guilty thrill running through her. This was out of character for her. She was a happily married mom and not only didn't cheat, but had never been with a black man. She played it off as harmless fun and went about her day.

The next morning she was back in the gym at her regular time. But today she put on a little mascara and lipstick. She smiled warmly at Dre when she saw him walk in. He jumped on a treadmill next to hers. She couldn't help but notice that he checked her out as he ran. Or was she imagining it? Oh crap, she felt herself becoming aroused at the thought. She was interrupted from her thoughts by him asking if she was ok? Confused she stared at him blankly as she continued to jog. He said that her face and chest had suddenly flushed and he was concerned. She laughed embarrassed and told him it was nothing, but she was going to cut her run short. He returned to his running as she went and splashed water on her face.

She resumed her workout and was doing bench presses when he approached again. He stood near her head as he spotted her. She was very aware of his proximity and could easily see his bulge in his shorts. Her arousal returned and she was trembling slightly as he helped replace the bar and helped her to a sitting position. He asked again if she was ok, remarking that she seemed off her game this morning. She assured him everything was fine, that maybe she just needed calories.

He offered to accompany her to the juice bar for some breakfast. She agreed and sat at a table having breakfast together. He made a joke about this being their first date and she giggled nervously as she blushed. He then pointed out that she was blushing again just like on the treadmill. She blushed even more and told him that she liked to look better on dates. He rejoined that he couldn't imagine her looking better. She thanked him and said she at least wore more clothes on a date. He grinned at her and said that was a shame. He had imagined much less clothing on her. She nearly choked on her smoothie and laughed as she looked at him. He grinned again and said, did I offend you? When she shook her head no, he presses on to tell her that she was the only reason he came to the gym so early in the morning and it made his day everyday she was there.

She was speechless. He was coming on to her. And she wasn't flat out rejecting him. Her throat was dry and her mind raced. She quickly determined why her throat was dry as she felt herself getting wet. Her nipples were straining against her bra more so than usual as she tried to form a coherent response.

He reached out and took her hands in his. They were warm and he remarked about how cold hers were. He looked in her eyes and asked if he could warm her up back at his place.

She didn't know what made her do it, but she found herself nodding. His smile widened as he got up and told her to grab her things and meet him at the elevator.

She grabbed her bag from the locker room and checked her lipstick and quickly joined him, before she lost the nerve. She still wasn't exactly sure what was going on, but she had that guilty thrill again and took his hand as they stepped into the elevator.

When the door closed her pulled her to him and kissed her as his hands slid down her back to cup her ass. She tensed for a second before returning the kiss and placing her arms around his neck as she tiptoed up to him. She felt a thick, strong member pressed into her belly as he held her tightly. They continued the kiss until the elevator chimed. They broke contact as the door opened and folks stepped into the elevator. She and Dre drifted to the back and he kept his hand on her ass as they rode in silence, hearts pounding.

Once they were alone again they resumed their passion. She threw a leg high up over his hip, pressing her hot sex against his thickening shaft as he cupped a firm breast and squeezed her ass cheeks. Their kissing was hungry as lips and tongues melded together.

When they elevator stopped at his floor he walked her into the hall still connected to her. He fumbled for his keys as he pressed her against the wall next to his door. Her hands started untying his gym shorts as Dre opened the door and moved her inside. If anyone had walked by at that moment they would have seen her white hands stroking a large black cock.