Working Out with His Father

Story Info
A kangaroo anthro works out after hours with his father...
1.1k words
3.19
15.2k
7
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

****

Working Out with His Father

A male only adult character only erotic incest mini story.

It was hot to watch his son work out, the younger kangaroo boasting the typical brown fur of his species, although he was capped with the red of his mother, a more striking colouration than what Chris boasted. It was not a bad thing though as, even in the gym, his son turned heads, Jay grunting as he completed an overhead press, though Chris was not keeping track enough to be able to tell whether it was a PR or not. With a body like that, did it even matter?

The gym was quiet, patrons dropping off as the evening wore on, close to closing time but, ah, Chris knew the owner and it was a little tradition of theirs, Jay and him, that they got some time to themselves at the end of the day. Jay too knew just what his father wanted, the clank of a barbell being re-racked perking up his long ears, tail acting as a balance as he turned, a grin already on his dashing muzzle.

"Thought I felt your eyes on me, dad."

Chris said nothing as his paws went straight for Jay's cock, groping and squeezing, closing around the thick outline of his son's meat in his workout shorts. They were shorter and tighter than they strictly needed to be but, well, it was not as if Jay was not trying to show off from everyone. His son leaned back, paws behind his head, enjoying the attention, though it was not all for him as his father's cock swelled, the bulge of which showed through his more modest jogging bottoms, the workout trousers loose but still not leaving anything at all to the imagination.

The owner left them alone, knowing the deal but not intruding on them. He could wrap up when they were done and Chris paid the owner handsomely to ensure that his silence was kept. It was time just for them, only for them, even as Jay allowed himself to be lightly "pinned" to one of the benches, arms stretched out over the far side as his hips lifted, shorts caught on his tail.

They did not stay there for long, however, as his father pressed up under his tail, sparing a moment to grind against him, tugging down his shorts and presenting his hardening cock to a tight bud of a tail hole. Neither one of them was strictly dominant or submissive, the two of them taking and giving more or less equally, though there was no secret to the fact that Jay loved having his tail hole pounded, the thick muscle of his tail leading his father right there as he thrust in.

No lube was to be had as Jay moaned out loud, arching his back to give his father a better angle, each and every thrust of his dad's bringing a fresh rise of pleasure to his lust-addled mind. Yet it was a state that he very much wanted to be in, fucked and lusting, cock aching as it spurted, drooling pre-cum all over the Olympic matting of the gym floor. It was a mess that he had made time after time again and it was going to be no different as each thrust of his father's cock made him groan, clenching his jaws in an attempt to muffle it that, really, was unsuccessful at best.

Yet he didn't have to be quiet when he lusted so terribly, muscles tensed and burning after his workout, aching for relief that was not to come until he'd had another kind of relief. He moaned and twisted, arching his back, pushing back with as much force as his trembling legs could take, even his glutes aching as they were so terribly contracted, needing to relax and be soothed, even though his father's paws were anything but gentle.

Chris huffed, nostrils flaring lightly, his thick cock tapered to a narrower but not perfectly so point to drive up into his son. An uniform, smooth length of fuck-meat, it was perfectly designed to burrow into a tight tail hole and did its job admirably as Chris grunted again, dragging Jay back onto his cock for each and every thrust. The acoustics of the gym were such that the lewd sound of their liaison echoed through the gym, a slurp of wet cock sucked deep into a needy hole and the slap of Chris' hips grinding into his son's buttocks with each and every rampant thrust.

Jay wasn't able to hold himself back and neither did he want to, a paw under the bench as he jerked himself off, spending his load on the gym floor, though he did not consider it wasted. There would be time again for his father and him when they next worked out together and he would hanker for that time as soon as that one was over, the scent of iron licking at his nose, sweat matting his fur and a moan on his lips.

A tight hole twitching and pulsing around his cock was too much for Chris, groaning out loud, not caring for who heard him. There was an urgency in his thrusts, knowing that that fuck would not be the last, but he needed more again, hammering in, letting his son take the bare brunt of his thrusts as he sought his orgasm.

And Jay was right there to take it as his father hissed out his pleasure, ramming his hips up hard to his son's backside, humping and grinding yet staying as deeply thrust into him as it was possible to be. Rope after rope of thick kangaroo-cream shot into Jay, Chris hugging his son's tail up to his stomach and chest, panting heavily. There was no rush, not in that moment, as he spent himself into his son, squeezing his glutes to get an extra sliver of depth, cum oozing out of Jay's stretched tail hole around the thick length of cock.

Right where they needed to be, the father and son pair huffed and puffed together in the aftermath, Jay's anal ring squeezing, clenching, gripping, as if his body didn't want to release his dick just yet. But they had a few moments, Chris bearing down on and leaning over his son, easily trusting him to take his weight despite the two workouts they'd just done.

A little while, only a little while. They had time enough for that.

They'd be ready for another round with Jay's brother too when they got home...