Working Out with My Sister

Story Info
A brother is caught recording his sister.
890 words
3.7
96.4k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sushitrash
sushitrash
187 Followers

Since i got good results on my first story, i've made another one. This one is also fictitious and all characters in the story are 18+.

***

My name is Ryan and my sister's name is Selena. Most people think of weightlifting to build muscle, but I use calisthenics. Calisthenic is basically bodyweight training. I managed to get my sister into calisthenics as well. Let me describe her.

Selena is 5'3", long dark brown hair that goes down to the top of her cute small butt. I'm not a fan of small, flat asses, but something about hers looked amazing. She's pretty petite, with b cups tits, but she's very pretty with nice full lips.

One day we were at home and doing push ups. I was counting for her and was watching her form. But that wasn't the only thing i was watching. Using my phone, I was recording her ass moving up and down. She got up and I hurriedly put my phone down. I told her to do 20 squats. She bent down, her ass cheeks opening up. She was wearing pink short shorts. She went back up and the shorts caught in her ass crack. Good thing I was recording this too. This became my usual routine for 2 weeks. I would always masturbate to these videos, and I came hard.

One night, I was lying in bed. I was sniffing Selena's panties. I saw her masturbating in them earlier, but I couldn't record it. I sniffed the juicy cloth that was once pressed up against her womanhood. The smell made my cock ache and twitch. I licked the material, but I couldn't taste much. I took her black cotton panties and wrapped them around my cock, making sure to cover my urethra. I pulled out my phone and watched the videos, while stroking my cock with Selena's panties. I was on the verge of cumming when:

"HOLY SHIT WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!" Selena screamed in shock.

It was too late. I came into her panties. The combination of the videos, my sister's panties, and her watching me jerk off made me nut hard. It was all too much. My eyelids became heavy and I passed out.

The next morning was awkward for me, but Selena acted like nothing happened. The panties were gone from my room. I went to her room after breakfast and brought her to the living room to work out. She was wearing extremely tight booty shorts and they were slightly transparent. The bright room made it easy to see that she wasn't wearing panties. Her sports bra wasn't tightened, and I saw her tits slightly hanging. I really wanted to reach under and grab them. She was in a plank position and I started recording her. "Keep holding that plank'" I said. I put her into a knee push up position and told her to do 30 reps.

"That's kinda hard can you help me?"

"Sure"

I moved behind her and held her by her waist. She bent down, and my crotch seemed to follow her. She moved back up and her asscrack caught my erection. I felt my cum boiling up. She continued this and I couldn't take anymore. That's when she stopped.

"I know you record my ass when I workout," she said plainly.

Dumbfounded, I simply admitted. "Sorry. I dunno what I was thinking."

She got up to me and reassured me. "It's okay."

Selena moved in and planted her juicy lips onto mine. Our eyes closed and our mouths opened. Our tongues intermingled. My hands ran around her body, her hands doing the same to me. Somehow our clothes came off. As we kissed passionately, she grasped my penis and stroked it. I played with her tits, cupping them in my hands. Her tits were small, but her areolas cover a good third of her breasts, with pencil eraser sized nipples to match.

She broke the kiss and moved her face to my crotch. Her mouth engulfed my penis and her tongue swirled around my man pole. I was in heaven. From my view, I could see her ass. I reached over and cupped her cheeks. They felt so good.

We moved to the couch and got into the 69 position. I licked her slit, occasionally nibbling on her clit. My tongue assaulted her clit, moving up along her pussy higher up to her asshole. I penetrated her butthole and she squealed with delight. I took her off of me and she stayed on all fours. I went behind her and slowly stuck my penis into her swollen pussy. Her juices made her cunt slick and I fell in. Her tight pussy gripped my cock, and the feeling was too much. I yelled out loud and screamed in delight. My cum shot into her like a pressurized hose. She came too, and our juices mixed. My penis slipped out and she replaced it with her fingers. She scooped our come out and ate it up. She swallowed it all, her mouth clean. I pecked her lips, then moved on to tongue fucking her mouth. We made out for several more hours and had more sex.

This relationship continued until she got married and moved away. But it was great while it lasted.

Thanks for reading!

sushitrash
sushitrash
187 Followers