All Comments on 'Working Out With My Stepmom'

by Mynameissteven

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
cantgetenough88cantgetenough88over 8 years ago

Are you going to continue this story further or not? If not its an awesome short story that could have a little more build up instead of getting to it right away. It helps if given a description of other characters and sex scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Please stop writing. You keep using the same formula and it's tiring. This isn't the career for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

another chapter please

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

stop writing or at least think before you continue.

they did all that in a public gym.

switch to a home gym and its believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Oh you can't leave things hanging now !! Yes, they must finish what they started at home and really screw each other hard & slow etc.

Hot & arousing ..... cannot wait for more. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what a milf

fucking step milf is always curious and that to in yoga pants lucky guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hey anonymous

There is more creativity in this story than you could put into your one line comments.

So anonymous please stop writing you are boring the fuck out of everyone with your poor efforts at trolling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
needs a lot of work

This is either written by a twelve year old or someone with a very poor grasp of the English language.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Was hot,but needs improvemwnt

It was hot as fuck... but then I was thinking wait this is a public gym , u can't even get in without at least one other person who actually opened the gym.... unless it's a hotel gym ,that means they are on a vacation together... all in all nice story but must be improved. ...

taco1085taco1085about 2 years ago

are you going to expand on this story, would love to read more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous