Working Out with the Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyler stands up, getting ready to put his clothes back on. He leers down at me, expression thick with contempt.

I lay there, feeling empty and aching, staring up at him. Something deep in my mind just snaps, like thin ice.

"Oh sir, please... sir... come back."

He raises an eyebrow, cocking his handsome head.

"Please sir... I would be much happier... sucking cock and getting fucked."

He grins, kneeling so he's closer to me.

"Say it again."

"I want to suck your cock and get fucked by you, sir. Please. Please please please."

"And what are you?"

"I'm your... your sissy, sir. Your sissy slut."

"Good girl," he says, patting me on the cheeks condescendingly. "I knew it, from the first time I saw you. You're going to look great when we start dressing you up. But, I am not one to leave a lady waiting. Why don't we finish what we just started."

He slips his fingers under his shorts and starts to work them down. Right before he exposes that huge cock, right as he starts sliding his clothes off, we both hear it. A car pulling up.

"My dad," he says, quick and dark. "Fuck. Get up, Chrissy."

My mind is screaming. This huge, powerful man, this teenage hunk, I want him so badly. I want him to fill me up and put me in my place. I want his cock, fuck, what just happened to me-

"Get up."

I scramble to my feet, rapidly trying to put my clothes on. The garage door opens thirty seconds later, and I see Robert on the other side, holding a bag of groceries. He looks surprised to see me.

"Oh! Chris. Good to see you."

I wave, blinking, still trying to cool down from what just happened. My erect cock is jammed straight up my waistband, to try to conceal it. I can feel the aching head brushing against my shirt.

"Hey Tyler, give me a hand with this, would you?"

"Sure dad!" Says the man who was just about to dominate me, back into teenage mode. Robert walks by, then turns to look at me.

"You look exhausted. Has he been riding you that hard?"

I blush, astonished. Tyler, all smiles, just laughs. "Nothing like that, dad. We didn't even do anything really tough today."

"Well... okay then. Sorry to interrupt, but I'll be working from home for the rest of the day."

When he walks into the house, Tyler takes one look at me and smirks.

*

I jack off at least ten times that night. I can't get Tyler's image out of my head. His body, hot and hard against me. His fingers stretching me out, fingering me like I was some sorority girl. Fuck. When my dick became too sore from jerking off, I switched to just playing with my ass, fucking me like he did with his fingers. It doesn't work. I'm not big enough.

My phone finally dies at about 3am, after hours of binge-watching porn.

*

"Listen carefully."

I'm still sore from the leg workout, two days ago. I ignore it. The text is from Tyler.

"Yes sir?" I reply.

"At 2 PM today you are coming over to my place to workout. Dress the part. I mean it. My dad told me your girlfriend left you. Maybe she could tell you weren't a real man. Either way, you better hope she left some of her stuff behind, or you're going to be doing some emergency shopping."

My eyes snap open, totally awake. Leave the house? Not today. We have a huge project due tomorrow and I am way behind schedule. Probably because I keep thinking of my neighbor: his incredible body, his huge-

Ok, snap out of it. My hands are shaking as I type back a message.

"Ok. I think Laura may have left some stuff behind."

My phone pings almost instantly. "Tick tock, Chrissy."

Fuck.

Fuck fuck fuck.

What is happening? Why am I even doing what this kid wants? A couple of months ago, I would've kicked his ass. Or, actually, probably not. Tyler could break me in half with one hand. I would've... I would've...

Well, I wouldn't be pulling out Lauren's old boxes, ripping the lids off and pulling out pieces of clothing, looking for something to wear, that's for sure.

My phone beeps again. I whip it up, quick as I can, eager to read what Tyler wrote. It's not from my teenage neighbor, though. It's from my team. They need me ASAP for a problem that's just come up.

I sit there, in the middle of a pile of my ex-girlfriend's leftover stuff, wondering what happened to my life.

*

He's not answering the doorbell. I tried ringing, then rapidly hammering on the button. I can hear it going off. I've just finished pounding on the door, panicked- for one thing, it's only a few minutes before the 2 PM deadline he sent me. For two, there's an unfamiliar car parked across the street, an older model Subaru with tinted windows that could belong to anyone. For three, I'm dressed in a tight blue croptop, my stomach fully exposed, and matching blue leggings. Both have subtle patterns of lighter material, which would accentuate my tits, if I had any. My ass, though, looks tighter and curvier than I'd ever seen it.

Tyler asked me to dress the part. After I flew through all of my work (finishing everything way ahead of schedule, to my team's delight), I went to the pile of Lauren's old boxes and started really digging through it. There was a lot of stuff, not just clothes- journals, mugs, purses. I didn't even really think about it, just pulled out what I could and threw it in a pile. I knew that the clock was running against me, so when I found a pair of matching athleisure clothes I just threw it on, so excited for the chance to see Tyler that I didn't care about how it would look. What's really amazing is it actually fit me.

My happiness has started to fade, now that he's not even answering the doorbell. For the first time today, I think about what the fuck I'm doing.

For fuck's sake. I can't just stay on their porch like this. What if Robert came home again, and found me dressed like this at his front door? What if one of the other neighbors sees me? I'm suddenly self-conscious of my stomach, bare underneath the croptop. Or the fact that with my haircut I'm obviously a man, dressed like some gym-bunny, huddled outside of my neighbor's house.

I walk briskly back to my place, open the door, and march through to my back yard. Tyler's cleared back all the plants that used to tangle the fence between our two plots. I grab the chest-high chain link and hop over, wincing as my sore legs struggle with the landing. I check my phone: 1:59, the screen flashes. Just a few seconds later, I open his (mercifully unlocked) sliding back door, and very clearly hear the noise of someone fucking upstairs.

My guts start to knot up. Is Tyler seeing someone else? Is it that girl with the Mercedes? Did he forget about me? I'm simultaneously hurt and angry. I dressed up for him! He told me to come over!

Scowling, I make my way upstairs, ignoring the pain in my sore legs. I've never been up here, but I can hear the noise getting louder- a kind of rhythmic slapping, a low and constant moan. The occasional sharp crack that I realize must be Tyler slapping that bitches' ass while he fucks her. I seethe with anger. I can't believe he would ask me to come to his house when he had some fucking girl over. My footsteps are silent on the thick cream carpet, and I walk slowly towards where the sounds are coming from.

I swallow hard, listening outside of what must be Tyler's bedroom. I can hear it loud as day, the noise of him ploughing some dumb slut. It makes me so angry, being ignored like this. So angry and so... jealous.

"Tyler, what the fuck are you doing?" I cry out, opening the door. I'm greeted with a totally unexpected sight.

Tyler's looking straight at me, and he's not fucking a girl. He's fucking a man, older than him but younger than me, naked and moaning in on the bed. He's got some Chinese characters inked on his bicep, and a wiry, athletic build that nonetheless makes him seem positively girlish before Tyler's bodybuilder physique. The new guy, on his hands and knees, looks up at me, startled and horrified. He tries to squirm out of Tyler's grip. My teenage neighbor, grinning, just fucks him hard and slow, locking him down with his powerful grip. The man whimpers, his hands scrunching into the white sheets, eyes wide with fear and lust.

"Oh hi Chrissy," Tyler says casually, as he starts accelerating, rapidly pounding this stranger. "You look great. Meet Louis."

"Tyleeerrererer," the man moans, his words stretched out as he's savagely fucked. "Tylerer, stoooop."

My teenage tormenter raises his eyebrows and grins at me, like we're sharing a private joke. He leans forward, mock-whispering into the man's ear.

"Oh come on, Louis. You're far too into this to be shy, now. If we stop now, I'll never fuck you again. Would you like that?"

The man on the bed says nothing. His whole body shakes, and not just from the vigorous hammering that he's receiving. He doesn't even speak when Tyler raises one hand and delivers a stinging slap to the man's bare ass. I watch, mouth open, as this brawny kid once again fucks someone while I watch. Louis stops protesting, his eyes still shut, whimpering with every fierce thrust.

"Anyway. Chrissy. You see that table?" Tyler gestures to what is obviously a woman's vanity table, complete with makeup and a handful of wigs, mounted on mannequin heads. It seems weird that this would even be in the kid's bedroom- he's just so strong, so masculine. I nod, eager for the attention.

"Good choice on your outfit. But it's time for you to make yourself pretty."

"Yes sir," I respond, raising the pitch my voice slightly, trying to be keep his focus on me. My leggings tent obviously, the blue material stretching over my erect cock.

"You see that, Louis? Chrissy here was a perfectly normal straight guy, a few weeks ago. Fucked women and everything. But now, look at her. Dressed like a girl, now going to make herself pretty for me. All because she finally met a real man. That's what I'm doing to you, by the way. Going to turn you into a pretty little slut. And there's nothing. You. Can. Do. About. It." With every word, he thrusts deeper and deeper into Louis. The man moans throatily, whining and squirming as he's steadily emasculated. Tyler makes eye contact with me through the vanity's mirror as I sit down.

"Start with the lipstick, Chrissy. I want those lips to be painted when I fuck your mouth."

I shudder, absurdly turned on. When I sit down, I notice that precum has already soaked through the tip of my cock, into the leggings. As I scan the bewildering field of makeup in front of me, I listen to Tyler keep talking.

"Louis here was my TA, last semester. A real hard-case. Liked to be an asshole to students, liked to prove he was the big dog in class. Isn't that right?"

He's wrapped one hand around the back of Louis' neck, pinning the man down in almost exactly the same way that he did to me when I was in his garage. He's so strong looking, so powerful. Louis opens his eyes, gasping, and turns to look at me. Before he can speak, Tyler plunges in again, burying himself deep inside the other man. Louis squeals girlishly, totally bitched.

"Until one day, during office hours, I got sick of his attitude. So I've been working on little Louis, for a while. Louis, who used to try to fuck the hottest undergrads in our class. Louis, who liked to pretend to be a big man. Now just another former straight man, who'll think about this moment every time he tries to fuck another student."

I feel lost in front of this forest of cosmetics. Where did Tyler even get all of this stuff? I try to remember what I've seen girls do, on TV or in movies. What my ex-girlfriends used to do. I grab a lipstick at random, pop it open, and roll it over my lips. The feeling is sensual, erotic, especially with the two of them fucking, clearly visible in the mirror.

"Do you feel that, little Louis? That's what it feels like to be dominated by a real man. You used to think you were the top dog, right? You'd just never met someone like me. An actual alpha male."

"Ugghhhh... Tyler. I... no... don't... stop..." Louis moans. He's on his back, now- they've flipped positions, Tyler easily turning him over, and he's now being pounded in missionary position. I watch the two of them out of the corner of my eyes, looking for something on the table that I know what to do with. I pick up some eyeliner, something else I can figure out, and am again distracted by the sight of the two of them. Strong and dominant Tyler, small and submissive Louis. I outline my eyes as best I can, trying to do that little cat-eye thing that girls do.

"Put the wig on, baby." Croons Tyler, looking at me. He's wrapped one of his hands in Louis' hair, pinning the man's head in place as he pumps him slow and sensuously. Louis' eyes are wide open, unfocused and dreamy, mouth agape in shock. The kid has unlimited stamina, and once again moves to faster, pummeling strokes. He pulls his dick almost all the way out of Louis' ass before slamming in again, eliciting moans every time he does it. When Louis moves one of his hands down to touch his flopping cock, Tyler swats it away, laughing.

I pick up a blonde wig from the mannequin, and put it on. I actually... don't look bad? Sloppy, maybe. I could definitely use some more practice. But between the makeup and the outfit, I look...

"Pretty fucking hot, Chrissy."

I stand up, hypnotized by Tyler's presence. He's intoxicating. The overpowering smell of sex that floods the room. The dominant way he's absolutely emasculating the other man in front of me. He leans forward and grips Louis' slack face, turning his head to stare at me.

"Like I said, Louis. That's you, in just a bit. You're gonna make a real fuckable girl, you little slut. First thing I'm gonna do is put you in a schoolgirl outfit."

Louis, lost in ecstasy, doesn't say anything. His violator, the teenage kid who's dominated both him and me, slowly pulls out. He locks eyes with me, beckoning me to his bed with just a single finger.

*

When Tyler finally pins me to the bed, it feels like it's a religious experience. Like it's something I've waited my whole life for. The sensation of his dick is nothing like his fingers, which were smaller, less brutal. His cock is like a fucking battering ram. Louis, head bowed, watches from the vanity chair. Tyler hasn't made him put any makeup on, yet. But I can see by the look in the other man's face, it's only a matter of time before Louis is in the same position as me.

I've got one leg hooked on Tyler's muscular shoulder, my calf resting on his body. He ripped a hole in my leggings in no time, leaving free access to my ass, and he's fondling my nipples through the thin material of the croptop. He started by positioning his well-lubed cock right at my entrance, teasing me, right at the cusp of sliding into me. I can't believe how big he is. I stared down, looking at his veiny, powerful shaft, more like a fucking can of Monster than a dick. Everything about him is bigger and more masculine than me. Even my rock-hard prick isn't much, compared to his huge dick.

He looks down at me, smiling. "Ready?" He asks, tenderly. I bite my lip and delicately nod, unable to speak. He growls in appreciation.

The first thrust makes me almost black out. FUCK. I thought his fingers were a lot, but this is too much. Literally too much. It hurts, I feel him push into me, stretch me out, far too big. I gasp in shock and he pulls out, totally out, until he presses in again, only his cockhead inside of me. Tears come to my eyes as I stare at him in shock.

"Don't worry Chrissy. I'll make you feel good."

The second time, he sinks deeper. It hurts just like the first one, but I feel him deeper in me, probing further, burying just a bit more inside of my body. I throw my head sideways, feeling the scratchy wig play over my face. "Fuck!" I say out loud, screwing my eyes shut. Again, he pulls out, almost all the way. Again, he thrusts into me, just a little deeper.

This time he stays where he is, me quivering under him, him stretching my ass with that monstrous cock. I can't even think. I'm starting to see stars.

Time floats by, and all I can focus on is Tyler's massive dick. Filling me up. Stretching me out. Bitching me. There's a feeling of incredible pride after a few minutes of patient work, when he finally gets himself deep, when he finally buries that entire length all the way inside me. At this point I'm literally gasping for air, a combination of pressure and pure erotic bliss. His waist is flush against mine. His cock, his fucking baseball bat of a dick, is totally buried inside of me.

"Good girl," he says, after a moment of holding himself inside of me. "Are you watching, Louis? This is how you take a cock."

All the way out. I moan at the absence, looking up at his face. He tilts his head sideways, smirking.

When he slams back into me, I do actually see stars. I'm exactly where I should be. Words start tumbling from me, unbidden.

"Tyler, sir, Tyler," I babble, feeling his muscular body thrust into mine.

"Please fuck me, please, please." I can't stop talking.

He leans back, cocky and arrogant. He starts pumping me slowly, all the way in and all the way out. Every single inch of his cock scrapes against my insides, violating me, completing me.

"Yeah Chrissy? Is that what you want?"

"Please Tyler, please, daddy," I stammer.

He snickers. "Daddy? I'm ten years younger than you."

"I don't care, just fuck me, please."

He obliges, sending my thoughts into orbit. There's nothing left in me except the burning desire to let this kid, this teenager, fuck me. In and out. In and out. He's thrusting into me so hard and so fast that our conversation comes out between heaving gasps.

"Well Chrissy, just for Louis here, tell me who just turned you out?"

"You did, sir. You made me a sissy slut."

"And what are we going to do all summer?"

"I'm going to have you fuck me all summer, sir."

"And what are you going to wear?"

My imagination explodes. Me, shaving all my body hair off, learning how to put on makeup, wearing whatever sexy costume this teenage god wants. Lingerie, costumes, anything. His cock shoves against something inside of me and I moan, totally out of my body. My cock dribbles sympathetically.

"Anything you want, sir."

He snickers. "Good answer."

A moment later he drags his cock out of me, leaving me totally unfilled. I moan as he scrapes against me on the way out, then actually pout when I feel his absence. The need to get fucked has totally overtaken me. I look up at him, confused, and he stares at me for a long moment before grabbing me by my waist and hoisting me off the bed, until I'm standing up and facing away from him. He uses one hand to slip himself inside me, from this standing position. Just as I close my eyes, enraptured by the sensation of him pushing into me again, me grabs me around the chest and totally lifts me off the carpet. My dainty legs wrap around his, instinctively. I lean back, surprised, wrapping both arms around his neck, gasping as he starts fucking me in this standing position. When I open my eyes, I'm staring directly at Louis. He's working his prick as hard as he can, watching Tyler bounce me up and down on his cock.

"Louis," Tyler grunts, still fucking me. "Make yourself useful and give Chrissy here a blowjob."

Louis stands up, shaking. He plods his way over to me, staring at me as I'm manhandled, shoved up and down by Tyler's intense fucking. For a moment he looks like he's going to say something, but instead he just stares at me dreamily before sinking to his knees. Tyler, watching this happen, slows down, his cock lodged deep inside of me.

The sensation of being pounded by this incredible man, being totally filled while dressed as some gym slut- it's almost too much. By the time Louis laps tentatively at my straining cock, it's all I can do to not cum instantly. I moan, low and long, pulsing around the thick rod that's wedged inside me, trying to thrust my dick into Louis' slowly more enthusiastic mouth. I look down at Louis as he starts working my cock with his tongue, and we share a long, faraway look.