Working Out with the Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Between Tyler ploughing me from behind and Louis' mouth, it doesn't take me long to cum. Especially when I feel Tyler's huge body behind me, his muscles so tight and so strong, pushed into every part of me. He quivers and shakes, uncharacteristically, and it's only when he starts grunting that I realize he's about to cum inside me.

When he finally explodes inside of me, it sets something off in my brain. A stronger man is trying to impregnate me, filling me with his semen, marking me as his own. I feel spurt after spurt of warm seed jet into me, slick and wet and incredible.

I cum just a few seconds later, emptying my load into Louis' mouth.

Tyler chuckles, then throws me carelessly onto the bed. His load bubbles out of my well-fucked ass, leaking onto his sheets. All I can do is lay there, panting, totally and truly dominated. Louis is still on his knees, cum dribbling out of the corner of his lips.

"Both of you," Tyler pants, actually exerted for once. "Better get going. My dad's going to be home soon."

Louis and I look at each other. We don't say a word when we both leave out the front door, unshowered and freshly fucked. But I know we'll both be back. Neither of us can resist our new teenage master.

*

My whole summer passes like this. I push to move my work hours, just so I can get more time to spend at Tyler's place when his dad is away.

The day after Tyler marked me as his, I shaved all of my bodyhair, spending hours with a razor and a can of Nair. I spent countless hours and hours on YouTube, watching makeup tutorials to keep up with the cosmetic packages that Tyler makes me buy. The first few times, I felt ashamed, bashful, staring at myself in my reflection, seeing me painted up like some whore. After a while, when I started getting good at it, I'd relish the time I got to spend practicing, making myself as hot and as slutty as possible. Every few days, Tyler would send me a list of things he wanted me to buy online- sexy lingerie, mostly, as well as high heels and what I can only describe as 'stripper clothes'.

The kid can't get enough of me, and I can't get enough of his dick. We fuck all summer, like rabbits. He's still helping me workout- it's just most of the time I'm dressed like a gym bunny, in full makeup, and we end our sessions with him buried inside of me, making he howl his name. He lays me on my back and fucks me on a medicine ball when I'm wearing a pair of bootyshorts and thigh high socks. He had me finish a set of bench presses and made me lay there, still grabbing the bar, when he flipped up my tennis skirt and fucked me right there on the bench. He has me hang from his squat rack, legs spread wide, so he can eat out my ass while he's still standing up.

A month in, I noticed that I was definitely getting in better shape. Not big and powerful like him, of course- I'm not a real man, which he constantly reminds me every time he makes me buy a new outfit, or suck him off while wearing some new lipstick, or let him fuck me with his fat dick. But I'm definitely losing flab, and my ass is getting bigger and tighter. When Tyler slaps it, there's nowhere near as much jiggle as there used to be. I don't notice until one day he shows me a video he took, of me riding him cowgirl. Dressed in heels, a wig, and a corset, from behind I look just like a girl.

One night, when Robert was away on a business trip, Tyler made me dress like a cheerleader and spent all night fucking me into his bed. He made me perform cheers for him, using my new flexibility to high kick and twirl. The next morning, I woke up so late I had to run home, still cross-dressed, and joined my meeting with my camera off. I wondered what my colleagues would think of me, if they could see me now, mascara dried and running from when I'd deepthroated Tyler, dressed like a slutty Halloween cheerleader, pretending like I had a tech issue so they couldn't see my face as I felt my asshole throb from the fucking I'd received.

And, just like how he arrived, Tyler left my life. Back to college. For a few days, I seriously debated moving- I felt totally lost without him. The dildos he made me order, some of which were even bigger than him, they couldn't replace the feeling he gave me when he stared into my eyes and made me a slut.

But I can't leave, I'm locked into this fucking mortgage. So every day I do things to remind me of him. Wear stockings and lingerie under my business clothes. Keep a butt-plug in. Wear high heels around the house. It doesn't help, that much. I text him every day, but he only responds every once in a while, like he knows how desperately I want the attention, and he's determined to string me on for as long as possible. I hook up with random men, of course. It only took me a week to download Grindr, and only a few days more before I had guys over, pounding me, dominating me. They can't compare.

One day near the end of the year, Robert pulled into the drive way just as I was taking out the trash. He stepped out of his car and gave me a glance that seemed to cut right through me, like he could see the bra and panties I was wearing under my regular clothes. When he grins, he grins just like Tyler.

"Don't see you around that much anymore, Chrissy."

My words stick in my throat. I blink a few times, but can't think of what to say. My heart hammers in my throat.

"Would be good to have you over at some point." I swear to god he winks at me exactly the same way Tyler did.