Working Overtime Pt. 01

Story Info
Secretary overhears boss fucking stepson and joins them..
3.2k words
4.37
32.6k
39
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This one involves Father/Stepson relationship, sex etc and also an unrelated female joining the two, there are Dom/Sub dynamics and the obvious Boss/Secretary power imbalances.

Fay sighed as she filed what felt like the last of far too many invoices into the cabinet. Her boss was old-school and liked paper filed copies of all the invoices, making twice the work for her. Though sometimes she swore it was because he liked to watch her ass in her tight trousers or skirt as she filed. She huffed in amusement, Boss Cal was pretty hot for a guy in his fifties, fit, tall, dark haired, tan, some mix of Japanese and German, a personality that made everyone sit up straight and behave. She wouldn't say no, though as far as she knew, looking at his secretaries was the closest he got to any kind of action, he was widowed and had a stepson of 21, a handsome lanky guy with a baby face and a gym rat body, it was an odd but sexy mix. He had all the women cooing over him on his rare visits to his dads office.

I had finished filing and looked up at the clock, now realizing why it had gone so quiet.

It was 9pm and long past my 7pm end of shift, must have been more engrossed than I realized. I went to the kitchen and grabbed an iced tea, sitting on a nearby chair to enjoy the hit of caffeine to get me through the journey home on the long train. My skirt was up and sitting as I was, I was likely flashing my panties and tops of my stockings. But there was no one about, probably just the caretaker snoozing in his office on the next floor down. Then I heard a noise, like a couple of bangs and the shifting of a desk.

My head shot up and my legs closed.

I finished my tea, determining whether it was worth investigating the noise.

On one hand I was so tired, my body feeling heavy, like I needed to just sleep,

On the other hand, I was incredibly curious and luckily not a cat..

I tossed the tea can into the recycling and tried to sneakily edge my way nearer to the noise, whoever it was likely would not have known i was there, being in the back office as i had been. The boss only sat in there early mornings. The banging was slightly rhythmic, and I pondered if it were one of the printers acting up.

The deep pleasured moan availed me of that notion pretty damn quickly.

I was now ten times as curious, either a guy was masturbating in one of the big offices, or fucking someone, possibly another secretary. Either way I wanted to know who made that sexy as sin moan. As I got closer, I realized it was my Bosses main office, the only office with lights on. I had only been in there once, it was a huge office with bookshelves on one wall, art on another, a private bathroom and a wall sized window, the rumour was that there was a hot tub on his balcony too, but nobody knew for sure as the blinds were always closed.

I heard a gravelly voice, my boss, muttering something about staying still and "being fucking quiet you little slut"

I hated degradation usually but that sentence still sent a shudder through me. I wondered which of the other secretaries it was. Only to hear a younger MALE voice moan as boss said, "Good Boy"

I was shocked, I knew boss had been married to a woman, so was he Bi? who knew, but either way it was hot and getting me turned on, I wished I could see. The younger sounding guys moans were filthy, whatever was happening had him near delirious with pleasure. There was a window at the top of the wall beside the door and unusually it was open, if i could get up there I could maybe glimpse inside.

I quietly pulled a nearby tall chair over and stepped up onto it, clinging to the side of the door. I could just about see inside to the Bosses huge oak desk, twice as long as a usual one. A young guy was on all fours on it, his face down and facing away, thick black hair that looked familiar somehow. He had a gorgeous bubble butt up in the air, thighs shaking as he gasped and moaned. Filthy wet noises were audible, my boss sat in his huge executive chair and voraciously rimming the younger guy.

The young guy gurgled and moaned "Please..."

He got a harsh slap on the ass as my boss stood up, palming his hard cock through his trousers.

"Be a good boy and take it, if you're lucky i'll let you cum after I fuck you"

I bit my lip, hot from watching this play out, Boss was seemingly in charge here and that dynamic was sexy as the younger guy was more muscular and could probably wrestle Boss off easily if he wanted to, yet he lay there submitting.

Then the worst thing happened, classical music blasted in my suit jacket pocket, my phone ringing full blast, I leapt off the chair and went to scramble down the hall. A few muttered curses and my boss slammed open his office door. His tall strong form rushed at me and pinned me against the wall by the throat.

I gasped and choked, struggling.

"YOU, I should have known, anyone else would leave well enough alone, get here you nosy little fox"

He practically dragged me into the office, manhandling me onto the sofa and pushing me over onto it as he locked the office door. I grimaced, rubbing my throat. Only to look up into two sets of strangely similar green eyes and thick dark hair. His STEPSON, I choked again and had to rub my eyes to make sure I was seeing what I thought I was.

Boss smiled, stroking a hand through his son's hair and yanking his head back. Making his bare chest and muscles stand out in delicious tan relief, his son had eyes that looked more Japanese than his Dad. His cheeks had a slight blush as he panted hard, I tried desperately not to look but I couldn't help it,

The young guy was naked after all. His cock was impressive, easily one of the biggest I had ever seen in person. But straining red with a cock ring firm around the base. He tried to look away but his Dad yanked his head back up, other hand stroking up and down his abs.

"Gorgeous isn't he? My boy is so well behaved for his Dad"

I was still standing mouth open. Boss ran a finger up and down his sons cock as he choked.

"But you were not meant to see this, so what'll it be? will you keep our secret? or do I need to fire you and make sure you never work in this city again?"

Fay sat up straight "yes sir, I will keep your secret, its not mine to tell and I am not that kind of woman, can I go now?"

Then Boss smiled nodding "I knew you were a good girl deep down" I shivered at that, and he smirked.

He pushed his stepson back atop the desk, slickly pushing a finger back inside his ass and smirking at the moan he made.

"Now, lets start again, My stepson Yuki, artist, singer and his Dads good boy, he has other lovers, women only, on occasion but always comes back isn't that right? he's a slut at heart and knows only I can fuck him how he likes, he's always a slut for my cock and knows a woman alone can't fully satisfy his cravings."

He fucks two fingers roughly into Yuki's ass, the poor guy blushing as he inadvertently moaned and shook, no doubt desperate but not able to cum.

"So, Fay, you can walk away now and I will lock the door behind you and continue to play with my boy, or you can join us, I hold the reins though and you would obey me and submit as he does or it wouldn't happen. what will it be?"

I was unsure but desperate to join and his smug smile said he knew, I winced at another deep moan from Yuki.

"But. Boss, I mean Sir, isn't he a bit too..."

He frowned "No, he is 21, above the age of consent and is fully consenting. He is very educated and well aware what we do is taboo, but do you know something? It was Yuki who started it all, he came onto me and begged me to help him fulfil his fantasies. Who was I to say no when it meant I got to enjoy such a beautiful son in such delicious ways. I trained him well after we came to an agreement. He just recently broke up with his silly little bimbo of a girlfriend who couldn't even make him cum. So you see, if you want to join our agreement you must consent to training too."

I nodded eagerly "Yes sir, I am willing and eager to be trained in whatever way you see fit" My pussy throbbed at the thought, hoping Yuki would be involved.

Boss smiled in approval, "Now Fay, come stand around this side of the desk and watch awhile. I can see you like it"

He continued fingerfucking Yuki, leaning down to lick and kiss around his fingers. The wet sounds and moans made my nipples harden and my pussy start to get wet, it was so sexy to see such a huge strong young man being fingered.

Boss spanked him until his ass glowed red.

Then he sat on his huge office chair and gestured at Yuki, "Come sit on my lap son"

Yuki scrambled off the desk, unzipping his Dads trousers and pulling them open, his huge cock hard as stone, easily Yuki's size but thicker. it was impressive and even more so when Yuki fit it into his mouth and throat with seeming ease, his Dads fingers running through his hair gently.

I was impressed, Boss pulled him off his cock and into a messy wet kiss, moaning deeply. Yuki turned and backed towards his lap, sitting slowly onto his Dads cock as he held it up. The younger guy groaned so deep and slowly sunk right back until he had the entire length in his ass. his back arched prettily, his own cock angrily weeping with the cock ring still tight on him. It was a magnificent sight and one I wished I was allowed to photograph. It was a huge turn on as Yuki moaned and with grace started to ride his Dads cock with practiced action.

The Boss called me, his hands tight on Yuki's Hips. "Fay, give my boys cock the attention it deserves. But don't let him cum, the ring stays on, this is punishment for him leaving me for a whole month."

Yuki whined at a particularly hard thrust "Sorry Daddy, I'm yours, you know I am"

Boss growled and bit the back of Yuki's neck making hi groan "Damn right you are, better be ready to be punished"

Fay knelt Infront of them, the clean, soapy, yet musky male scent of both of them made her drool as she licked a wet line up the length of Yuki's gorgeous cock.

He stilled, his dad thrusting up roughly from below and adjusting the angle to hit his prostate every time. Yuki gasped, moaned and begged as I licked and sucked his cock. "Please Daddy, please let me cum"

Boss thrusted a few more minutes, making Yuki sob as his cock wept in Fays mouth, she moaned at the delicious taste of him and he thrust forward making her choke. Boss gripped Yuki by the throat, standing and pushing him over the desk as Fay moved. He fucked him roughly until tears were in the edges of Yuki's eyes, then pulled out and roughly spanked him, palming his red ass roughly.

"My boy, such a tight ass still, on a good night I would have cum inside and plugged you up for the walk home, but you were a naughty boy leaving your Dad unsatisfied for a month, so now you can sit watch and learn. If you're lucky I'll let you cum when I am done, if not you can wait until in the morning."

Yuki groaned and ran a hand through his hair, yanking at it in frustration as he sat on the sofa, groaning as his red sore ass hit the cool leather. He sat with legs akimbo, hard cock standing proud as he watched.

"Now son, girlfriends are all well and good, but sometimes all you need is a well-trained sub, a slut like yourself and I feel like Fay may be hiding her inner slut, so you can watch daddy and learn how to properly tease and fuck a woman. If she works out then perhaps, we can share her, that'd keep us both satisfied and Dad wouldn't lose you. She's a little young to be your mom but she could be your big sister. Now watch closely and do NOT touch yourself."

Yuki nodded.

Boss told fay to call him Sir and to use the traffic light system, she gave him her safe word too and they began. Fay wasn't inexperienced, she had subbed before, so she knelt, at ease, letting Sir stroke through her hair and falling into a headspace where she was his good girl. She leaned forward to try nuzzle his cock and he pulled her up and over the desk. She lay across it, luxuriating in the cool wood against her cheek.

He stroked her all over, reaching around to pull at her nipples and make her groan "Yuki would love to suck on these I'm sure, but not tonight".

He mouthed along her neck, back and shoulders, leaving little bites and making her moan as his hard cock thrust against her ass, still slick with lube from Yuki's ass, and that thought made her pussy throb.

He growled as he thrust against her, reaching over to his draw to pull out a condom. "Now Yuki, teasing and foreplay is important, you want them desperate and needy before you fuck them, she'll be all the wetter and tighter for it. But use protection until we all decide if this will continue, at that point we would all get tested again and decide on whether condoms are necessary, never just assume."

Yuki said "Yes Dad" in a deep breathy voice.

Sir was rubbing over my pussy, his fingers delving in occasionally and teasing.

"Now when it comes to entering, go slow, unless you know they can take it. Later I'll show you what I mean, but for now we're both big and Fay has to get used to that size."

He suddenly spanked her and her ass tilted up "Ahh a classic sign of experience and need, always observe closely, this little fox likes a good spanking hmm?"

He proceeded to roughly spank her, leaving her panting and her ass glowing with heat, her pale skin no doubt bright red. He gave her no warning when he started to push inside slowly.

"Come watch Yuki, next to me".

Sir groaned as he slowly pushed in, sighing and pulling out, flipping her onto her back on the desk and pulling her closer by her thighs, slowly pushing in again as Yuki watched wide eyed.

"Mmmmm Good Girl! so tight for Daddy, so hot inside, fuck, Yuki come here"

Yuki shuffled closer and his Dad bit at his lips and kissed him rough, grabbing his hand and running it over Fays tits, nipples and tummy, leading it to her wetness and encouraging him to stroke her clit. She tightened even more in response and Sir groaned.

"Holy fuck she's tight, you're both so good, tickle her clit Yuki".

Yuki did and Fay thrashed and moaned on the huge thick cock, stretching her beyond comfort and making her want more and harder, she wiggled and Sir tapped her cheek as she drooled.

"Naughty Girl, acting like a little slut, Daddy will give it you harder soon, just let us play first."

Yuki continued torturing her clit, occasionally stroking around his Dads cock and her pussy, prodding at the stretched opening to make them both moan. She came hard as he did just that.

Sir grinned, leaning over and muttering in her ear, licking into it messily and making her groan half in disgust and half in surprised pleasure. "Now be a Good Girl and let Daddy cum".

He thrust fast and rough, making Yuki just watch as she cried out and moaned in overstimulation. Sir came hard, gripping her thighs tight enough to bruise and growling deep. He patted her thighs as he pulled out.

"Good Girl, now Yuki eat her out until she cums again, she needs to learn to cum when her Daddy does in future."

Fay tried to shift away, too sensitive. But Sir cuffed her to the desk and held her legs open, mumbling that he should have a spreader bar in his office. He sat on his chair and shifted forward, showing Yuki how to eat pussy the right way. Fay screeched and moaned, in absolute pleasure, her mind a fuzzy mess as tears ran down her face, drool coated her chin and she was ate out like she was the most delicious dessert ever.

When Yuki swapped and had a go she could feel his inexperience at first, but he soon learned and was a quick study, having her thrashing and moaning until he harshly sucked at her clit and came, squirting on him. Sir clapped.

"Now THIS Yuki, is something rare indeed, some women squirt when overwhelmed with pleasure, this one is definitely a keeper."

He pulled Yuki up and licked Fays juices off his lips and face, kissing him as they shared her taste. She throbbed again watching. No doubt these two would be the death of her, or the absolute best thing to happen to her in a while.

She watched, idly stroking herself as Sir fucked Yuki hard over the desk, until he pulled off the ring and Yuki came hands free as he Dad pounded against his prostate. he came so hard it reached the other side of the desk and his Dad held him up with a hand round his throat as he fucked him extremely hard until he came deep in his ass, groaning and nuzzling against his throat and whispering, "My good boy".

Watching sir push a plug into Yuki's ass to keep the cum in was a turn on and she wanted to have it done to her too.

Sir smirked and nodded "In good time my girl, now we'll drop you off on our way home and we can schedule a day to meet very soon, we can see how well Yuki fucks you and you can try returning the favour and put your mouth on my boy."

Fay nodded and as they all got into the car, Yuki lazily nuzzling at her neck and Sir cooing over them both, the city lights rushed past and she eagerly daydreamed about their next encounter.