Working Proposition Pt. 01

Story Info
New hire "negotiates" her salery with her boss.
4k words
4.43
7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a normal day of interviews, with only a couple of applicants. Though, there was one in particular that stood out from the others. It wasn't because of her experienced or knowledgeable, though. No, this cat girl had something else, but I couldn't figure out what. I pondered it for hours after the 15 minute interview. Was it the pleasant smile she had during the meeting or her deep blue eyes and orange fur. Maybe it was her fluffy cat ears or very long blond hair in a pony tail that reached all the way down to her knees. Could it be her slender body that was juxtaposed by her large breasts or the tight red button up shirt she wore that further accentuated them. A shirt that was paired with a matching mini skirt that exposed her fine legs. Or perhaps it was the erection I got in my pants when she walked in the room which was sustained throughout the entire interview. I can't believe I hadn't figured it out sooner. It was because she was sexy, unbelievably sexy.

My mind became consumed by this girl after I made that realization. I couldn't remember and names of any other interviewees except hers, Paprika. The position was for data entry which didn't really require any experience or knowledge, almost anyone was able to did it. So I decided to hire this 19 year old cat girl.

She fit into the job well, which was a relief as I didn't need to worry that I had made the wrong decision. Though this only created a different problem. Every time I entered her cubicle my heart rate increase and my erection returned. She was so attractive that I couldn't hold back my arousal. I didn't have this problem with other women, not even with other cats. My wife couldn't even turn me on this effortlessly.

Even with the throbbing cock jutting slightly out of my pants, I was able to maintain my composer and be professional. As professional as one can be while having a hard on. I feared that other employees would not be as disciplined as I was, so I decide to give her the spare private office instead of remaining on the main floor with everyone else. The other employees thought that it was favouritism as she had only been working here for 2 weeks. The truth was that I didn't what her allure to affect their work, but I also didn't want them to know that was the reason.

Everything else moved along smoothly and three months later Paprika was taken off probation and hired officially as a salary worker. I called her into my office to discuss the new agreement. My long red tail wagged with excitement as my penis got hard when she walked through the office door. Her long hair trailing behind her bumping the side of her tail with her hip sway. The red dress shirt she wore perfectly framed her breasts and was tight around her waist highlighting the stark difference between the two.

She sat down in the chair across from my desk and we discussed the terms of the agreement. Her eyes slanted with sadness and disappointed when she heard about her $25,000 starting salary. I explained that that was the amount we had discussed in the interview, though it was lower than the market rate. After a bit of discussion regarding her performance she convinced me that despite her lack of experience she at least deserved $30,000.

"Thank you so much for agreeing to the new terms Mr. Fox and for the opportunity to work here."

Her hands reached up to the buttons of her shirt and slowly undid the top one then a second before fanning out her collar. Next she stood up and leaned forwards resting her elbows on my desk. Her large breasts were right in front of my face, the new crack in her shirt gave me a peak into her fluffy cleavage. I found my eyes wandering to take a peak from time to time. Each glance caused my penis to surge with strong throbbing, only restrained by the tightness of my pants. Paprika's long hair fell onto the desk like a gentle blanket. It was so long that it trailed down the desk and fell off the back. Her tail shot up behind her as she tilted her head with a pleasant smile. Her big blue eyes slanted into a devilish and seductive way. A subtle change in her voice matched the new expression.

"Is there anything that, maybe, I could GIVE you in return."

"Um... for me? Well I, um." I stumbled through my words as I failed to think of anything. "What did you have in mind?" I thought I knew where this was going, but a little voice in my head was reeling me back. 'She's just being flirtatious but doesn't actually want to go that far. Don't be to forward she might take it the wrong way. This is just to try and get more money out of you, don't give in.'

Paprika looked off into the distance and thought before she replied, "Hmm, I was thinking of something like..." She paused for a moment and looked back into my eyes before she finished, "...HEAD."

'It's not just a game, she is actually coming on to me?' I thought. My heart rate escalated. My pants bulged further under my desk. They were stretching to their limits. My penis was fighting them for space to expand. It was in pain from the pressure, causing me to wince. Even with the pain my penis didn't back down, it was being fueled by the flood of desire what was gushing through my senses. Her eyes were beautiful, her smell alluring, her hair luscious, her clothes accentuating, her body unimaginable.

She continued, "You don't think I didn't notice that throb in your pants every time you entered my office." A little laugh exited her mouth. "A pretty substantial throbbing." She started swaying her ass, the motion flowed up her tail like a wave. "How about the office you gave me, a young, attractive girl that just started working at the company. Seems like you're playing favourites, or does that big dick of yours make all the decisions." The comment caught me of guard. She must have spent a lot of time studying my pulsing crotch to come to such a conclusion, which I never noticed. Her assessment was correct, though. A devious smile grew on her face as my body and fluffy red tail became as stiff and erect as my penis. Paprika recognized what my body language represented, "Are you always this horny or is it just me that has this effect on you?"

I could feel my heart beating out of my chest. My mind had to force my body to relax so I could gain my composure back, but my penis would not soften. It's yearning desire spread to the rest of my body. Everything, despite my best judgment, wanted her. From her actions it was apparent that she wanted me as well.

"So, are you interested?" She asked.

A lusty smile appeared on my face, "Yes." I gestured towards the entrance. "Lock the door."

Paprika complied, her hair sliding off the desk as she stood up. Hips swayed as she moved towards the door, hair and tail swinging to their beat. Once the door was secured she walked around to the back of my desk. I rolled my chair back, revealing my somehow still growing bulge.

"Oh," Paprika said with some surprise, "You REALLY want me, don't you?"

"Get under the desk." I demanded, without addressing her question. She smiled gleefully and crawled under it. I stood up to unbuckle and lower my pants. Once they were dropped below the bulge my penis fired out of my loose boxers. All the pressure that my body had built up since Paprika entered the office flooded into my dick all at once causing me to become erect and ridged in an instant. Paprika's eyes widened when she saw my unrestricted size. I sat back down, rolled my chair back into the desk and spread my legs. This trapped Paprika under the desk with my dick.

"You're even bigger than I though. I didn't think your big boy was going to be this big." Paprika said with increased interest as she placed both hands on my shaft. "You must be so pent up in order for you to get aroused this easily and quickly. It's a crime to let such a big cock go without release. So, do you know how big he is?"

Paprika pushed my penis head through her lips until the entire tip was in her mouth. Pleasure ran straight to my brain as the thing I was yearning over for 3 months had finally happened. "It's a little over 9 inches long, with almost a 5 inch girth." I said, gloating over her reaction to it.

Paprika's lips slid gently back off of my tip. "MMMM, so your a slender boy, long and slender. Don't think I've seen a dick that big in person before." She licked down the top of my head before asking, "Are you married?" My tip was popped back into her mouth with haste after the question. Then she started sucking.

I needle of guilt penetrated my heart at the realization. My penis was currently in another woman's mouth. Each suck caused a wave of pleasure that numbed the pain I felt. She must have planned this. She didn't want to remind me about my wife until she already tasted me, until it was to late to back out. She used pleasure was a weapon to fight back my guilt, with a need in her eyes to know if she had successfully stolen a man from his Mrs.

I looked down at her sitting on her knees in between my legs, her lips wrapped around the head of my cock, gently sucking it. This was only her appetizer, but I could tell that by the end of this meeting she would taste my seed. I was fully aware that I was in the process of cheating on my wife with the most beautiful creature I had ever seen, and I had no intention of stopping.

I told her everything she wanted to know like it meant nothing to me, "Yes, I have a wife. We've been married 14 years and have three kids. A 15 year old son and two daughters ages 13 and 10."

Paprika took my dick out of her mouth once she had what she wanted from me. "Well now," She said, "I'm almost young enough to be your daughter."

My dick throbbed in her grasp. I had not considered the gap in age until now. She was 16 years younger than me and just barely legal, much closer to my son in age. This revelation only made my penis more eager for the prospect of a fresh young lady to penetrate and shoot my load into. It was a dormant need that had just now resurfaced. Though I doubted we would get that far in this session.

Paprika continued, "And your wife, she isn't servicing you enough. A man like you should be serviced like this at least once every day. Maybe it's because she isn't good enough. Why don't I show you how it's done."

I thought my wife was good at fucking and sucking, but I didn't have much other experience to gauge that on. Just a couple, actually several, high-school flings and they were all inexperienced and unprepared for my size. The issue with my wife, as I understand it, was that I was too big. After 12 years of an active sex life she had on no occasion succeeded in taking my full penis in any orifice, even though she was taller than me. She began to feel inferior, her sex drive diminished greatly and she would also not let me masturbate. Only on occasion would she get that burning desire to fuck, the rest of the time I was left pent up. But today I would get my release.

Paprika focused her attention on my cock. She licked, sucked, stroked and rubbed it making sure to cover every part of it and even my testicles. I was in disbelief at how good it felt. My false pretenses about my wife's quality faded as what I was feeling now was better than anything she had done in all 14 years of our marriage. Her deep blue eyes remained fixed on mine as she worked. Her ears twitched each time my penis touched the back of her throat.

"Take your time Paprika," I said, "But don't forget that this is a professional space so we should be professional. I don't want any spills."

Paprika responded with a brief nod before she mowed down more dick. The session was long, I would glance at the clock to see the minutes fly by. I loved every second of it.

Something unexpected happened 15 minutes in, though. Paprika paused to ask a simple question, "So about my compensation?"

She wanted to negotiate. I didn't want to discuss terms while in such a compromised position. I tried to push my chair away from her, but her legs were wrapped around the base. She took a long slow lick from the base of my cock all the way to the tip, then stared at me in anticipation of an answer.

"What about it?" I replied with a nervous stutter.

"Well..." She said before pausing to lick my cock again. "I just think that the payment is too low." Before I could answer she put my dick back in her mouth as deep as she could and put both her hands on the remaining portion. Then she started bobbing her head and rubbing.

I struggled to reply, "That is... the standard amount we give... to people in that position. I can't give you more... unless you had more responsibilities." I remained firm in my position even with her trying to suck more compensation out of me. She stopped her motions to look up at me as her eyebrows lowered to a flat expression. She was not impressed with my answer.

She released my cock and scoffed, "I still think I'm being under payed for the work, but fine. So if I take on some extra responsibilities then I can get some extra pay?"

I tilted my head back ashamed of the loophole I had left open. It's difficult to word things in a definitive way while being 5 inches deep. At least this way I get some more work out of her, instead of giving her a raise for nothing.

"Yes." I said.

"Okay", she replied with a smile. "Now what extra work could I do?" Here tongue ran around the rim on my cock. I didn't even have a moment to think before she continued. "You know," her hands grabbed my large tender testicles. "You really do deserve more service. Maybe, I could do this for you, every day, as my additional responsibility." She licked down my cock and it throbbed with joy at the proposition.

My mind was opposed. "I don't think that's..." I wasn't able to get the words out. Paprika put my dick in her mouth so fast that I didn't even see it, but I felt it. It overwhelmed me like nothing I had ever felt before. She looked up at me lovingly as her nose nuzzled into the fur of my chest. She deep throated me, all 9 inches, effortlessly. None of my sexual partners had succeeded in doing that before. Even my wife had been struggling with and failing at this throughout our entire marriage, but this girl succeeded on her first try. My dick throbbed uncontrollably, it was begging me to accept her proposal. I suppressed it the best I could as she held my cock beep in her throat.

She couldn't have been able to breath, but maintained her position in spite of it. She flaunted her ability over me as long as she could, but had to start sliding my cock back out, breathing through her nose once her airway was clear of dick. The moment all but the tip of my cock was released she started sliding it back in. I groaned with a pleasureful sigh as my dick slid back down her throat.

Once she hit the base a second time I broke. The flow of pleasure to my brain was so powerful that it turned to mush. "If you are willing to work this hard for me. Then I would definitely be willing to add it to your responsibilities."

Paprika slid my cock out of her mouth dripping wet with saliva. "Oh don't you worry about that. I plan on working even harder than this." My dick throbbed at the notion of somehow receiving even better head. "Now the matter of payment." She continued, "How much do you think this extra work is worth?"

"Hmm, I could..." Paprika quickly deep throated my cock and then released it to get me to stop talking.

"I was thinking about the extra work being worth 70K." Paprika said. "On top of your current offer that would be 100K total."

I blurted out, "a hundred K..." but didn't have time to say anything else before my dick was sucked back into her mouth. She began bobbing on my cock, going all the way up and down my shaft each time, sucking and running her tongue around my tip at the top. Her tongue also poked out of her lips on the dives dragging down the base of my cock and reaching low enough to get a taste of my fluffy orange sack. Despite how vigorously she was working my entire shaft, I somehow didn't climax. Her big blue eyes were fixed on mine as her head bounced.

"I can give you 60K total." I said. Her movements intensified in response. My body stiffened. Still not ready to come.

"70K..." I said with a strained voice. She started going faster. The pleasure flowed out of my dick, and consumed my entire body, leaving me paralyzed. At the same time the penis throbbed with my accelerated heart hate, begging me to give her more.

"80K." Her speed increased again without losing eye contact with me. My balls tensed up, ready to explode, but she managed to keep me just below the popping point. The only thought that was left floating in my mind was how this last 20 minutes was the best sex I had ever had in my entire life.

"90K." I was still trying to negotiate even though it was obvious that she was not interested in it. I was desperate to get something from her. Even if it was just a small amount. Without stopping Paprika grabbed my overstuffed testicles, one in each hand, and began squeezing them gently. Taunting them for not having ejaculated yet, knowing full well that it was her doing. My head rolled back, finally breaking our eye contact. My whole body yearned for climax, so I submitted to her every will.

"Okay," I said defeated, "I'll give you the 100K."

Paprika did a few more quick full thrusts of my cock and finally brought me to climax. She slid my dick out of her mouth until just the tip remained in as my penis exploded with come, violently shooting into her mouth. The load volume even seemed to surprise her, filling her one cheek. Even so she managed to prevent any of it from leaking out of her mouth. She closed her eyes and swallowed. That was only my first shot though.

Everything slowed down as ecstasy clouded my brain. My penis was more sensitive than it had ever been. Her tongue tickled the base of my tip coxing me to eject more sperm into her. And she would get it. My balls clenched and my penis visibly pulsed as a second shot of come surged through it. The shot felt even larger than the first, but she still managed to receive it without spilling any, then swallowed.

My body instinctively did a mini thrust into her mouth as the third shot spewed out. She swallowed. Then a forth. She swallowed. A fifth. Swallowed. The following shots significantly diminished in volume as I came down from my high. My breathing got heavy as my body recovered from the experience. I saw Paprika's body quiver from a hand that I just noticed was reaching into her pants. My tip remained locked in her lips as her tongue lapped up every drop of come that continued to drip out of my cock. She even ran her finger down the base of my shaft a couple times to force more out.

Once I was sufficiently depleted she released the still hard cock from her mouth. Here eyes opened and she looked up at me for the first time since the start of my climax. "You were a lot more pent up then I expected." She ran her hand down my slimy sensitive cock. "Our new agreement should help with that though." Her legs released my chair letting me roll back so she could stand up. Instead of walking to the other side of the table, she leaned in and put her arms over my shoulders. I reeled back a little in surprise. It felt like she was preparing to kiss me, but instead of a kiss she tilted her head and twitched her cat ears as a tease. "Now we have some amendments to make."

She stepped to the side and allowed me to shuffle into the desk so we could make amendments to her employment contract before she signed. We went through it together making the changes that I had agreed to during sex, naming her extra responsibilities as special projects. She stayed right next to me the whole time. My erection didn't subside in the slightest, like I was ready for a second round despite feeling spent.

When we had all the paper in order she turned to me and said, "I'll see you tomorrow big guy." Then she knelt down in front on my cock, "And I'll see you tomorrow as well. Hm, looks like you could go again right now." She opened her mouth and swallowed the whole cock then slowly slid it all the way back out with her lips dragging along the surface. "It will have to wait till tomorrow though. Your boss doesn't pay me enough for two rounds per day."

12