Working Proposition Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that said she turned and walked out of the room. Despite it being a contractual agreement that we had for this I could still tell that she enjoyed sucking on my cock more than she was expecting. The story might have been different if I was not so well endowed, but as it stood it was mutual. I wanted her to suck my cock and she wanted to suck it. I wanted it to be more than just oral, but she wasn't willing to give me access to any other part of her body, yet. I should be thankful for what I was getting, even if I had to pay for it, because it was so good. Would she have made this agreement if she didn't enjoy my cock, would she have requested more money from me if my cock was a less fun size, I would need to ask her if she was even willing to tell me.

My penis only started withering once she had exited the room. I did some calculation from the $70,000 salary I was giving her for just the oral and found out that the blow job I just received cost about $270. It looked expensive at first but as I thought about it I realized that it was probably cheaper than paying for a hooker every night. I heard from some of my single friends that in this area they start at $500 per hour. I had been married for so long that I never even considered paying for this type of thing before. A dreadful thought then came crashing though my mind. What do I tell my wife?

12