Working Relationships: Jodi, Ch. 09

Story Info
I do husband and wife, and Pete loses his cherry.
3.6k words
4.57
22.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue

Pete and I are full-on bisexual, but I was more comfortable with it than he was. This chapter includes both straight sex and male-male anal sex. Pete was becoming more comfortable with bisexuality and clearly enjoyed a more submissive roll. Fortunately, Jodi was loving, supportive and along for the ride. It was usually the three of us, together, but his dick-cravings were growing...and after this first time, an exclusive boy's night was planned. Keep reading and I always enjoy feedback.

*********

I was pumping wildly, pushing my dick deep inside, and she was screaming, "Fuck me...Rob...Rob...fuck me...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...god...that's good...oh fuck! Pete...baby, he's so good...so good! Honey, he's fuck'n me good...fuck'n me how I like it...mmmmm...yeah!"

I was on top, pressing her outstretched arms into the mattress; she loved to be used, and being pinned down like this, only made her want it more. Knowing I could reach depths her husband couldn't, she pulled her legs way back to open herself for a deeper fucking, "I want it all, baby...fuck me, deep...deep...deeper...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah...yeah, that's it...that's it!"

I leaned in to grab her nipples with my lips; my tongue was all over her breasts, but I wanted more. I pulled out, teased her clit with the head a few times and took deep dive between her legs. Circling her labia and teasing her clit, I had my tongue flicking wildly over the tiny, swollen button. When I nibbled her clit, she went freaking crazy.

"Ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah...yeah...oh god...you know what I neeeeed! Mmmmm...that tongue...uhhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...Pete, baby...I love when Rob comes to visit."

"Yeah, I do, babe...this time I do." I shoved deep into her pussy, "I know exactly what you need...and you got what I need...that tight little hole!"

Pete was still watching every second and jacking his dick, while he fucked himself with Robbie (a rubber look-a-like version of my dick). His ass was sloppy with lube and he was really into the toy.

When I started to pump her, again, she was getting close and working her clit. The satiating sense of pleasure Jodi got from riding a big dick was visible to the world (and probably heard by the neighbors). Her face...her legs...her whole body was into it and working in unison with mine. "Oh god...oh god...Pete, he's fucking me...fucking me to orgasm...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah...fuck me...fuck me...fuck me!"

"Cumming...fuck me...cumming...cumming...yeah...yeah...yeah...yeah...cumming...cumming!"

He watched his wife fuck her way through waves of pleasure, and it got him rock hard. When she finally came down from the fuck cloud, I pulled out and offered him my dick. He didn't hesitate to wrap his lips around it and clean his wife's pleasure from the shaft. He kissed her and, sort of, grinned at both of us, "I need him inside...inside me."

"I know, baby...I know you're ready...do it...do it for yourself."

Hardly a surprised by where things were going, I was ready, too...my dick was rock-hard and standing at attention, "Well, bud, I'm ready when you are."

Grinning at Jo, "Look at this...look at what you do to me...you got me rock-hard...and ready for your husband. I got no choice; I'm just going to have to fuck your husband and you, too...you sexy girl."

Pete grinned, "I'm gonna watch, too...watch every second," as he turned, laid back and threw his legs into the air. He smiled, "I wanna watch you take that cherry!"

His boyish grin got bigger when he spread the cheeks and presented me with his tight, muscled ass, "Fuck it dude...take that cherry...I'm so ready! I'm ready but take it slow...like virgin pussy...fuck my virgin pussy!"

He was just fucking himself with the rubber toy, so I couldn't believe how tight he was when I pushed inside; I swatted one of his butt cheeks and thrust forward, fucking him with half, pumping halfway in and halfway out!

"Ahhhh...ahhhh...ye...yeah...fuck...fuck!"

"You okay dude? You know...I can stop or go slower."

"No, don't stop...fuck...fuck me...yeah...yeah...fuck me!"

"Yer doing good, honey...so good...your first time! He feels good...so good...relax and enjoy that nice thick...dick!"

"Fuck Pete...yeah...fuck! So, tight...yer so fucking tight! Yeah...yeah...tight fucking ass, dude!"

I took it real slow, at first, letting him adjust and feel things, he'd never felt before. His muscled ring, stretched tight, was clinging to the shaft, sending a sensory explosion to his brain. Jo and I could tell the slow, sensuous stretch was feeling damn good, but then we got what we wanted...he moaned, "Mmmmmm...fuck yeah...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah, I've wanted this forever...Rob, fuck me...fuck me, good!"

When he felt my pubes slam his ass, I was as deep as I could go, and he moaned louder, "Oh god...yeah, put it all in me...Rob, put it all in...yeah...yeah...yeah...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah, just like that!"

There was no way he was going to back off; he had a real cock, not the rubber toy, taking his ass for the first time and he wanted it all. The sheer pleasure of a big cock, pumping with long hard thrusts, felt amazing and the thought of taking it all, had him approaching orgasm.

Then he pleaded...and begged to be fucked hard! "Fuck, fuck me," I was deep inside and he started flexing his muscle, "Fuck yeah...stretch that hole...use it...use my pussy...use my ass...fuck me!"

I was happy to comply with great enthusiasm, of course. He rolled himself into me, meeting my thrusts while I pushed his legs back and pressed into him; our bodies were entwined and working in unison.

"That's it, Pete...yeah...yeah...fuck me back. Fuck me back...that cherry feels good! Fuck me with that hole...work it...yeah, work it...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...damn, squeeze my dick...squeeze it...work it...yeah...yeah!"

As she watched me fuck her husband into euphoria, she cheered like a pool-side swim coach, "Yeah! Fuck yeah! Take that cherry...fuck his tight, little ass...fuck it hard...give'm all that dick!"

I jacked his dick, "Ahhhh...yeah...yeah...yeah...tight fuckin' ass...yeah! Feel all that dick...every fuckin' inch, takin' yer ass for the first time...yeah takin' that cherry...that cherry ass! You getting close...gonna cum?"

"Fuck yeah...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...so close...don't stop...close...mmmmm...mmmmm...fuck me!"

"Yeah, cum for us...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah...cum for us...ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah, cum hard!"

He replaced my hand with his, pumped his dick and screamed, "Fuck me...fuck me...fuck...cum...uhhhh...uhhhh...cum...cumming...I'm...I'm cumming!"

He started pumping hot seed all over himself and Jo squealed, "Yeah baby...shoot that load...do it for us...cum for us...cum hard...that's it...yeah that's it!"

I grunted and humped into his body until he was done; his abs, flexing and rippling with my thrusts, glistened with his massive release. Once finished, he held his dick tight around the base and Jo reached over to squeeze out the last few drops.

"Fuck dude, that's a fuckin' load! I think you needed that...you were ready to lose that cherry!"

He was slow to respond, and I asked, "Still okay? Wanna change things up...I can do you from behind or ride me?"

"Yeah...I mean, no this's good...but yeah, I was ready." A grin erupted, "I wanna watch you fuck me...and I want you to cum...keep fuckin' me...yeah...yeah...just like that!"

"It's your turn...blow that load...fuckin' blow it...yeah...yeah...that's it...fuckin' give it to me!"

I was deep fucking him with long, sensual strokes, using every inch I had. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck. I'm gonna fill that tight little ass.

"Dude...uhhhh...I'm getting' close...uhhhh...uhhhh...so close...so fuckin' close...you want it...want it in yer ass?"

He grinned, shook his head yes, and groaned, "Fuck yeah...finish in me! Gimme that load...want it all...fill that cherry ass...fill it!"

I fucked him, as deep as I could, and shuddered as hot seed pulsed into his belly. I kept going, fucking with the cum and watching his cock dance with ecstasy. When I humped forward, he groaned, "Yeah, keep it up...fucking keep it up...fuck me...keep fuckin' me."

With long, slow strokes, I pulled out to the head and pushed back in, to the steamy depths of a cum-filled ass. "Fuck yeah...yeah...you fuckin like that...yeah, fuckin' like it!"

Savoring the slow soothing strokes, he was beaded with sweat and moaning. my lingering thrusts. Cum trickled off the shaft and onto the sheets, but when I pulled out, a big glob dropped. Jo and I examined the aftermath of cum and well-fucked hole, "Pete, buddy, that was amazing!"

I grinned at Jo, "What do you think? Did he do good for a first time?" I laughed a little, "But more importantly, buddy...do you think you're gonna survive to fuck again?

"He did great...sweetie, you did better than I did when I lost it," she hugged him and kissed his forehead.

"Yeah dude, I'll live to fuck, again...just gimme a day or two." He grinned, "As long as it's okay with the wife, I'm ready to go."

We were headed out for the evening, so it didn't take long before we were all in the shower...together. I was totally mesmerized by Jodi, rubbing a washcloth over those sensuous curves. In the warmth of the steamy spray, our hands kneaded her back, shoulders, butt and especially those tits. Exploring, grabbing and groping, water and suds cascaded over her supple flesh and through my fingers.

With her body pressing against mine, I was hard, again and lodged between her butt cheeks. My hands roamed her tits, grabbing handfuls and tweaking nipples, but I gradually worked my way down, between her legs. I gently spread her open and worked her clit; her head fell back, and the moans were incredible, echoing through the shower.

Pete got back in the game, too, licking and sucking the girls. He slurped from tiny streams, running over the pert flesh and dripping from the nipples.

She knelt down to suckle the water, trailing from each tip. She took a dick in each hand...her hands sliding up over each, pumping up and down. As both cocks, jerk and buck in her hands, she looked up and smiled before wrapping her lips around me. All I could do is quiver and lay my head back, as I succumbed to the pleasures of an amazing blowjob.

I moaned, "Honey, you ready for more?" She nodded but pulled me deeper into her mouth, straining the limits of her throat.

I started pumping and moaned, "Ohhhh fuckkkk! Mmmmmm...fuck...that's good...that's...that's it, take that cock...yeah...let me tease that throat...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah...fuck!"

I think Pete was more than happy watching me fuck his wife, but then I felt his hands cupping my balls; they were heavy and bobbing between my legs. He dropped to the floor, between my legs, and started licking. I felt his tongue all over my boys, while Jo worked my dick. Needless to say, my moans were loud and echoing through the shower.

"Fuck you two...you make me so fucking horny...you make it fun to be a...girl...yesssssss...pound me hard...yessssss...yessssss...pound me with that thing...mmmmmm...goddd...yessssss!"

"Mmmm...why don't you sit and let me...let me ride you, sweetie!"

"You got it...it's all yours', come on cowgirl...get up here."

She turned to look into my eyes and lowered herself, till she came to rest in my lap. "Yesssssss...love yer big...dick...ahhhh...yessssss...mmmmmmm...yessssss!" Very slowly, sliding up and down that stretched pussy was soaking up every detail and it drove her crazy. "Mmmmmm...that cock feels so good...ooooohhhh...oooohhhhh...mmmmm!"

Pete and I smiled at each other as she started to bounce faster. He stroked, in her face for a few minutes until she got comfortable with the ride, "Look at our little cowgirl!" She took it into her mouth and moaned, as she celebrated hot, thick flesh filling two holes. As I humped into her, she licked all over Pete's dick...and it flirted with her throat.

He reached down to scoop up her bobbing titties...34Ds are a sweet fuckin' handful. She was disappointed when he pulled from her mouth...at least until he leaned down to circle a nipple with his tongue; he suckled as they heaved, up and down.

He asked, "Honey, what do you need?"

Her sexy smile grew, "I want it all, baby...I wanna be fucked...you know what I need."

"Let's switch Pete...it's your turn," I grinned.

I stood her up and worked my fingers inside. Pushing my tongue deep into her mouth, she humped forward to fuck herself on my fingers.

I pulled fingers out, spread her legs and wedged Pete's dick between her pussy lips. Thrusting forward until he was inside, he moaned, "Jo...Jo...fuck...mmmmmm...that's good...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah...yeah...yeah...fuck!"

Water was still cascading down over her back, I gave her ass a swat and positioned myself, bringing her attentions to my dick. Sucking and sliding her tongue all over, I grabbed for the back of her head to thrust deeper.

Pete and I spit-roasted her; her body jerked, as we slam from both ends. Two cocks at the same time...she loved the pleasure two cocks had to offer...and she could make it last forever, but Pete reached down to find her bud. Our eyes met and he grinned, "Dude, this'll put'r over the edge...uhhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah...yeah, that's my girl...two cocks...work those cocks!"

We furiously pumped, till we felt her body stiffen...I pulled from her lips and stroked into her face. Overwhelmed with the relentless pounding, her moans got louder, "Fuck...meeeee...fuck me...yeah, fuck me...fuck me...meeeeee...fuck me...fuck...fuck...meeee!"

Her pussy was too much; he was crazy with need, humping and fucking as hard as he could. "Yeah...cummming...cummmming...fuck! Shit!" He wildly grunted out the load, with his whole body jerking with each cumshot.

"That's it baby, give it to me...give me that good stuff...yeah...yeah...yeah! Love all that cock juice...mmmmm...that's it!"

He slowly pulled out and ducked under the water to rinse; leaning back, seven inches of half-hard perfection, arched out from his body. He gave it a stroke and water streamed from the tip; it was such a turn-on. I paused to watch water trickle over his body...a taut, muscled chest...tight, rounded butt...and thick, muscular thighs. Erotic thoughts took over, thinking about how he would kneel to suck me...how he worshipped my dick and how he (and Jodi) tended to my needs, when we were together.

His voice pulled me back, "Dude, put it in...baby girl's in need...fuck'er...finish her off!"

I just grinned because the tiny gap held a creamy prize; I smeared the tip of my dick through the seed and pushed inside, "That's perfect, Rob...put it in...ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah, gimme me more...finish me...finish me off!" While I fucked into the hot cream, she continued, "Mmmmmm...oh god, Rob...mmmmm...put it in...put it in...yeah...fill me...fill that pussy...yeah...yeah! Feels soooooo...soooooo fucking good! That's it...fill me with that dick!"

Finally overcome by our relentless pounding, she was almost gasping for breath and the moans became more garbled, "Yeah...fuucckk...meeeee...fu...ck...me...meeee...fuck...f...ck...meeee!"

I felt her quiver and scream, "Ooooh god...fuck me...stretch it...make...make it bigger...fuck me...fuck me...cu...mmmmm...ing...cummmming...oh god...cummmming...cummmmmmming!"

The tremors that swept over her body really seemed endless, repeatedly shuddering on my dick. It wasn't long before I succumbed to my needs, too; I slammed her with the last pussy-straining thrusts and filled her with seed.

I held her tight, against me, for few minutes...and she turned to smile, "You two are hard work; I think I worked up an appetite."

He was getting out of the shower to dry off, "Same here."

"We'll get that taken care of...real soon...just relax and let me clean you up."

Water formed delicate, shiny trails down over her breasts; rivulets ran over her ass, with some gathering to run between her cheeks. I gently soaped her tits and gave her muff some special attention. She spoke softly, "You know...we need to take more showers together!"

She was a little puffy and I made her quiver when the spray touched her clit. I dropped to my knees and kiss it, "We do, sweetie...we really do."

We did the ubiquitous dinner and a movie, but it was really a nice evening. Jo sat in the middle at the theater with the popcorn; we teased her by targeting her crotch with popcorn...and going in for the retrieval grope. Fortunately, we were down in front and isolated, and not disturbing others.

In seriousness, Jodi and I were a little concerned about Pete and our friendship, after the cherry moment, but there was absolutely no weirdness or awkwardness. He even joked that next time he should get dinner and a movie, before puts out. He seemed clearly excited about things and content with our fuck buddy status. We were already fuck buddies, but from that point Pete embraced the submissive roll...he thrived on being cuckolded and fucked.

*******

It was nearly dawn when I felt the bed move and opened my eyes. When I shuffled into the kitchen, Jo greeted me, "Good morning, sweetie."

She grinned, "I wanted to bring you all coffee." She was pulling a yogurt out of the fridge, "I just turned it on...you can get the mugs...there in that cabinet. I had that salad last night and I'm starved."

"Well, we need to keep you nourished. Let me crank up that yogurt...maybe granola or dried fruit?"

"Thank you...that stuff is over in that tall cabinet."

We walked out onto the patio; there was a little chill and the dawn spilled out over the meadow. Jodi playfully tugged at my pajama pants and I turned; I loved the sexy smile, as she stretched up to kiss me. She moaned as I pushed my tongue into her mouth.

Wearing no underwear, only flannel, her hand celebrated the expanding girth of my dick, while we made out. Reaching inside, she wrapped her fingers around it, and I pushed the pants down.

She admired it, with her hand stroking up and down, slowly. Using both hands, she started caressing and tracing her fingers over the hard shaft.

"Sweetie, I really love cock...your cock...I almost worship it sometimes; I got two hands working it and there is still more to go. Ever since Pete...I don't want to say pushed...encouraged me to bring you into our bedroom, it opened my eyes to sexual indulgences I never thought possible...you know? I've really started to adore cocks, especially yours." She grinned, "But it's even better, because I got two...you know what I mean?"

With a seriousness (and lust) in her face, "Sometimes I just dream about cock and I get super wet. I dream about how it feels inside me...how I'm going to suck it...how I'm going to ride it."

While her hands pumped, up and down, "Mmmm, that's good! Jo, it's all good...I understand...I've lusted after those tits from day one...and you, of course, knew that, from day one."

"Yeah, I sort of did," she giggled.

She leaned down, licked the head and took it between her lips; her tongue worked wildly, while her lips caressed the shaft.

"Oh...oh...ahhhh...ahhhh...Jo...that's good...just like that!"

"Rob, lay down and let me ride."

"You got it, girl...saddle up and ride that dick...ride it hard!"

She threw her legs over me and smiled, "I love bein' a cowgirl...your cowgirl," and pushed my cock into her pussy.

Slowly lowering herself, our moans broke the morning calmness. She went all the way, and I felt her come to rest in my pubes; she was sopping wet, already.

"Oh god, it's good...so good...love that feeling...filled up with...mmmm...big...thick...dick!"

"You're dripping wet! Were you dreaming about cock?"

"No silly, I was stroking the real thing," with a smug grin.

Grabbing my shoulders, she leaned down and planted a big kiss over my lips. Our tongues wrapped over each other, and she moaned, "Rob...fuck Rob...that dick's so fuckin'...mmmmm...good...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...so good!"

12