Working Relationships: Jodi, Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She worked herself up and down, over and over, each time grinding her pussy into me. Pushing my dick as deep as possible, pumping harder and harder, her tight lips stroked the shaft till I was ready to explode.

"Mmmm...yeah, I like that...keep it up...yeah...yeah! Love your titties this way...watching them bounce...fuck...yeah, that's smokin' hot!"

After some serious riding, she was almost breathless, and leaned back. I laid her back all the way, pushed her legs back to her shoulders and took her pussy, again. Full on, I started slamming it, "Uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck...yeah...Jo...fuck...fuck...take it...take that dick...yeah...fuck yeah."

Out of nowhere, we heard Pete, "Fucking blow that load, dude...that's it, hard fuck till ya blow...yeah...yeah, hard fuck her!" He must've been watching from the bedroom...he probably heard us going at it.

"Fuck...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...Jo...I'm cumming...cumming...fuck, yeah...that's good...so fucking good...yeah...fuckkkkk!"

It was meager, but I left a strand over the tiny, gapped opening. "Let me do you, now," kissing my way down over her body, I got between her legs.

Working with my fingers, I circled her clit with the seed, until she started moaning, "Yeah...yeah...keep going...keep...keep it up...oh god...oh god...keep it up...yessss...yessss!"

I was still rock hard and slammed deep into her belly. Pumping her like a wild man, I watched her eyes roll back while she moaned, "Ahhhh...god damn, good boy...fuck me...fuck me...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah, fuck me...fuck me...make...make me cum...yesssss...yessssss...yesssss...oh god, make me cum!"

I leaned in to kiss her, while slow fucking her through orgasm. Over and over, I filled her with hard meat till she finished, "Baby, that was a perfect morning! Mmmmm, that was good!"

I pulled out and Pete jumped down to clean things up, but Jodi had gotten up to get her coffee. He got a big smile and said, "Come over here and straddle my face, sweetie, I wanna eat you out."

She dripped into his open mouth, "Yeah, that's what ya like...that's it...get all that sex...all that pussy drool...all that cum...yeah that's it."

Once he finished licking me clean, he stood and grinned, "I'm cooking you two breakfast, but first I'm making mimosas to celebrate." He nodded, "And I'm not topping them with cherries," he laughed, "The cherry's gone...fucking gone...finally!"

He looked at us both, "Maybe we can talk about a boy's night, if that's okay with you, sweetie."

She hugged him, "Pete, you know it's okay...and you know I'm happy with things...I want you to be happy, too. I get it...I totally understand, that Rob can satisfy your needs, in ways I can't."

"But I certainly don't mind watching," she giggled, "I think we have the same needs."

"Pete, I'm fine with you two getting together."

12