Working Relationships: Jodi, Ch. 10

Story Info
Jodi’s away, Pete sucks me and I fuck him all weekend.
4.6k words
4.54
10.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Jodi as she was heading out for her company's retreat; it was the whole weekend.

"I'm really sorry I'm missing out, but you know he's been really looking forward to this boy's weekend...a whole weekend with his man crush! I don't want to spoil things, but he's got things all planned."

"I know...he's called me a couple times. He loves to plan things down to the smallest detail. Remember when he was putting together footage for his porn movie...and shooting the creampie?"

"Yeah, it's exactly like that; I hope you're rested, because I don't think you're getting any rest this weekend." She grinned, "I will tell you he's got lube, bottles of it, scattered all over the house," and giggled, "he's even got some on the patio."

"He's hiding it in the grill...because he was worried the raccoons would find it. "

I laughed, "Well, raccoons like to fuck, too."

"Well, I have to get on the road; we're supposed to meet downtown for dinner, before we go to the hotel. I know he's in good hands, but please stay out of trouble...and I'm going to want details, when I get back." She grinned, "Make sure you do everything I'd do...and the things I wouldn't," and she drove off.

Pete handed me a Manhattan, the minute I walked in, and I couldn't help but notice the lube in the living room and kitchen...it was next to the coffee maker. I remember hoping that sex, with morning coffee, was on his agenda.

I glance down at his jeans, only to catch him shifting the bulge; he had to do it several times, as we moved through the house and talked about the day. The big TV in the other room wasn't loud but it had porn playing...it was one where the husband seduces his best friend (male, of course) while his wife's gone or not putting out. I really didn't get the whole story. When he led me to the living room...he even had a fire going.

I teased, "Pete, are you trying to get in my pants?"

He grinned and raised his glass, "Hell yeah! Toast to killer Manhattans, male-bonding...and hot sex."

I raised my glass "Sounds like a great weekend. Let me put this down and see what might happen."

I slowly unzip his pants and push the underwear down, to reveal his big dick. I guess the anticipation had given him an erection and it bounced free, almost hitting me in the nose. His dick was impressive, with a stout purple head and a tracery of veins running down the shaft. His balls, large and hanging low, looked heavy.

It stood proudly, and I admired the enticing girth of the shaft, running my fingers over the veined surface. After all our time together, it was a special night...a boy's night. It was my turn to worship his dick...I wrapped my hand tight around the shaft, feeling the heat of his hard flesh and stroking it. It was thick, rock-hard and throbbing against my hand...his dick made my dick hard.

I slowly licked my way down to the base and his moans grew, when I got to his balls...they were impressive, filling the gap between his legs. They felt heavy in my lips and all I could think about was draining them and the potential for one of those pornstar cumshots. If Pete had several days built up, he could generate as many as five...or six pulses. Seven was his record...and that was a crazy fuckin' cumshot! It happened one night, while I was fucking his wife...he shot all over her tits.

"Fuck...yeah...yeah...yeah...Rob...Rob, suck that...that fuckin' dick...yeah...mmmm...that's it...just like that!"

I licked his balls all over, before going back for more cock. I worked my way, up and down, the shaft and when it started drooling, I suckled the clear musk. I like his taste and savored the texture on my tongue. I took it between my lips and his fingers dug into my scalp, pushing me to go deeper. The feeling of his cock, throbbing in my mouth, was crazy, and I could almost taste (even feel) thick ropes covering my tongue. He wanted things to last and grinned, "Oh fuck, that's good...but it's my turn to do you."

He dropped to his knees and unbuttoned my pants. My cock sprang up, as the underwear fell to my ankles, and he pressed it into my belly; his fingers ran up over its length, and his lips parted over the head, taking it as deep as he could. He pulled off and pressed it into his cheek, caressing his face with its veiny girth. Holding the base, it stood proud and pulsing, inches from his intense brown eyes. He focused on running his fingers over the shaft and smearing spit over the head.

Moans of pleasure fell from my lips, "Fuck Pete! Fuck...put your mouth on it, dude! Suck me...suck it...yeah...that's it...that's it...suck that cock...suck it!"

He sucked with a steady rhythm of long, deep strokes, through his lips. Taking it all but the last couple inches, each time the head teased his throat; I would gently thrust forward to feel the entrance, but he never seemed to gag.

Lust dominated Pete; he bobbed wildly, up and down, swirling his tongue over the head and down over shaft. He was almost breathless with spit clinging to his lips, "Rob, I love sucking...sucking your dick...but you gotta fuck me...you gotta lube first...but fuck me!

Then he took it back in his mouth; I felt the limits of his throat, but I glanced down and saw the steely dick arching up over his belly. Pre-cum beaded and his dick bobbed with his pulse...I definitely needed some.

He looked into my eyes, again, "Dude, that's it...you gotta put it in me!"

He didn't wait for a response and just started stroking lube over me. He squirted some in his hand and layered it over my dick, covering every inch. He grabbed another handful for the head, but used most of it for his backside. He moved to the edge, threw his legs up, and worked it in with his fingers; he was more than ready...Pete was craving dick and wanted it now.

I didn't need any encouragement, of course; I moved between his legs, and grunted, splitting his cheeks wide open with my dick.

I slowly pushed into his ass, definitely straining his hole...even with all the lube. I could feel the pulsing heat of his insides, as I pushed deeper. I paused to let him savor its throbbing...and stretching girth...then I went deeper and deeper, until it was all the way.

I started slowly fucking and he groaned, almost breathless, "Fuck! Fuck...dude, that's...that's so fucking good...oh...oh...oh yeah...fuck yeah."

He groaned with loud moans, and I watched him lie back, close his eyes and savor the ecstasy molding his insides. The intensity of the fucking had definitely mounted, and it wasn't long before I was fucking the living shit out of Pete. My balls were full and anxious to dump a big load, but I tried to hold it back; I wanted to make it last. We would undoubtedly fuck all weekend, but I still wanted to take my time.

His legs were up on my shoulders, but I had a good grip on his butt. In and out, my steely-hard dick pumped his ass. He was stroking himself, trying his best to hold it back or pace things...but that was hard...hard for both of us. I pulled back until just the head remained inside and then I slowly shoved it all the way. Pete would moan each time, "Oh my God...that's it...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...that's it, fuck me...feels like a baseball bat...but so...so good...fuck me...fuck me!"

To push things back, I had to pull out and slap it over his thigh; he grinned, "Do me from behind, dude...wanna bend over for that big dick!"

"Maybe get more lube, though" he laughed, "think we burned it up...my ass ate it."

He bent over the back of the couch; I dug my hands into his hips and spread his cheeks, again. I lodged the head inside him, "Mmmm...Pete, yer ass is crazy hot...you ready for this?"

"Fuck yeah I'm ready! I need it, dude...fuck me...put it in...fuck my ass!"

He was still tight but, just past the muscle, I knew the sensuous heat would envelope me. I pumped forward and he groaned, "Mmmm...that's sweet...fuck, that's it...that's what I fucking need...yeah...yeah...yeah...just...just like that!"

I held tight and gradually lengthened the thrusts. When his moans escalated, I pumped even harder. "Mmmm...love that big cock...it stretches! Does it feel good...you like that ass?"

"Fuck yeah...uhhhh...uhhhh...I love yer fucking...tight ass...mmmm...yeah...take it...take that dick...take my dick!"

Overcome by the sensation of being fucked, he begged for more and moaned uncontrollably. His voice jarred by the impact of pummeling thrusts, "Fuck meeee...yeah...yeah, fuck meeee...feels good...yeah...yeah...yeah, so fuck'n good!"

He slammed his body into mine, fucking himself on my dick; my hips were slapping his ass...and our balls collided.

"Rob...Rob...yeah...yeah...yeah...yeah, fuck me!" I attempted to reach around and grab his dick; I knew it was aching for release and began pumping. I thought I was going to split him in half, but he begged, "Oh god...oh...god...fuck me! Fuck me hard...use my ass...use it...use it...fuck me...fuck me!"

He moaned, tightened the grip on my dick and pushed my hand aside. When he started wildly jerking his dick, I knew what he needed and slammed hard till he screamed, "Fuck! Yeah...yeah...yeah...fuckin' cumming...fuck...cumming!"

"Come on buddy...cum for me...cum for me...shoot that big load for me...cum hard!" His load sprayed over the floor and dripped down over his socks. "That's it...shoot it...shoot it!"

"Mmmm...Pete...that was good...fucking perfect!"

"Dude, you gotta shoot, yet," looking back.

Still humping into his ass, "Oh I will...just a few more minutes with this ass, and you'll get a big one."

I felt myself start to swell and buried it, as deep as I could. Up from my balls, I could feel heat surge through the shaft. I'm certain he felt my dick jump, with each strand of cum. Grinding his ass, I grunted and moaned as lingering spasms shook my body. There're few things that feel as good as your cock, basking in hot cum, and I slow-fucked the creampie while he moaned. "Fuck me...yeah, fuck me with it...all that hot cum...fuck me with it...use it!"

When I did pull out, strands followed, and I slapped my heavy dick over his ass. He stood up and I pressed it into his ass cheek; the smooth, muscled flesh felt good.

"Now that's a creampie," I handed him my underwear to soak it up.

He grinned, "Yeah, it's hot...let's text it to Jo."

"Let me get it...hold still and push it out...push it out for baby girl."

She texted back, "Glad to see you're having a good time...wish I could be there!"

He had already decided going out was a waste...we had far more important needs to consider. "You go shower, I'll order pizza and bring you a drink...but, more importantly," he laughed, "I have to get my pants before the pizza delivery gets here."

"Well, maybe not...the pizza guy...or girl might really enjoy that creampie," I laughed.

"Beyond sharing a creampie with a stranger, you need to make a very important decision, here. I can get you another Manhattan, a beer, or maybe a Negroni? And you can only pick one."

"I'll take another Manhattan, but you don't have to wait on me."

"Sure, I do," he grinned, "I'm hoping to get some more later."

"Well," I grinned, "I'm hoping for some of that too...and I'm making your drink, while you shower. What're you in the mood for...beyond sex?"

"A Negroni or a Campari and soda."

"You gotta pick one...or...I could make both."

"No," he laughed, "I'd be passed out...the spritzer...make me the spritzer."

He looked up when heard me come into the bathroom. I sat his drink on the vanity, "You clean yet?"

He walked out with his flaccid cock bouncing between his legs; it caught my eye and took a sip of my drink. He grinned, "Yeah, I'm clean...all the crevices and holes are clean."

"Can't wait to get them all dirty again," I grinned.

He smiled and toweled his hair. "Same here...been looking forward to this weekend, Rob."

"Same here...and your cocktail's over there, on the sink."

With dinner, we watched a really bad movie...we should've watched the porn. We sat on the patio discussing the plot or lack of a plot; the night was clear, with just a hint of a crisp, fall breeze.

I noticed him repositioning himself, "Looks like he's ready to for more action...maybe?"

"Yeah, I think he's ready...you wanna help me out?"

I leaned over, helped him with the shorts and grabbed hold, "Look at that dick! Dude, you're getting everything you need tonight!" Already hard, I flicked my tongue over the head, before pushing it through my lips and burying my face in his pubes.

He pumped my mouth and moaned, "Yeah...yeah, Rob...take that dick...mmmm...take it...yeah...yeah...yeah, like that...fuckkkk!"

His deep, satisfied moans met my muffled grunts, as he humped into me. He repeatedly paused, holding it deep, for a few seconds at a time. It was big-cock heaven; his dick was thick and pulsing...something I never tire of. I love to feel a dick slide, really slow, through my lips, so I can feel every inch...every detail. Again, pausing at the head, I flicked with my tongue and teased the ridge.

With his hand on the back of my head, he fucked forcefully through my lips. I took it as deep as I could, pausing briefly to suck and swirl my tongue over the head. Spit hung from my lips and I felt the head poking my throat.

Spreading his legs, a little further, "Ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah, suck me, dude...suck me! Fucccckkkk, that's good! Suck that dick...yeah...yeah...yeah...feels so fuckin' good!" He was gripping tighter and moaning, as if he was getting close, "Mmmmm...Rob...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...that's right, suck that big thing."

After a few more minutes of crazy face-fucking, I pulled off and grinned, "I think it's your turn, now...I need some help with this guy!" My dick stood upright, and I stroked my fist over it.

"Yeah, bring it on...gimme that cock!"

I straddled the chaise to put it in his face and he raised his head, to take it. Working his lips and tongue over its length, getting it all shiny with spit, he grabbed for my ass, to get more.

Leaning forward, I worked it deeper and pushed against his throat, "Fuck yeah, I got more for ya, buddy!" Fucking into his face, "That's it, buddy...suck me...uhhhh...uhhhh...suck that dick!"

He looked up, wrapped his hand around it and stroked, "Dude...lay back down and let me ride it."

He got the lube out of the grill and grinned, "See, I got things setup and fucking planned!"

"You know...Jo told me about the aggressive...and horny raccoons."

He grinned, "Aggressive is an understatement with those things!" As I leaned back and sank into the chaise, he started licking on me, working down the shaft and sucking my balls. Before taking the head back into his mouth, he swirled his tongue in a slow, sexy spiral. He looked up, "It's time...I think you need to fuck me, dude."

"Just lay back and I'll ride." With a lusty grin, he lubed my dick, carefully coating the shaft.

I sipped my beer, "You got it...somebody's got to do the hard shit around here," and grinned.

"That's right and I'm gonna ride that hard shit!" He climbed over me, slowly settling onto my dick, pushing it deep inside. He moaned, "Fuckkk...uhhhh...uhhhh...oh god...oh god...that feels fuckin' amazing!"

This was "the" position that really did it for me; I seriously loved cowgirl-action...or cowboy, in this case. He usually took it slower and paused, to enjoy how it felt...but not this time. He was horny as shit...and ready to fuck!

I always love to watch it sink slowly inside, but I really enjoy the moans and the pleasure that washed over his face. After that quick impaling, he started rolling his hips and grinding hard, forcing it deep into his ass. His fist frantically worked his dick, while his moans echoed through the garden.

"Look at my horny, cowboy...look at you ride that dick! Look at that ride! Mmmm...you...you feel so fucking tight!"

Jacking his dick, "Fuck me...fuck me with that...that big dick...yeah...yeah...yeah dude...fuck...me...fuck me...fuck me!"

"Mmmm...you fill me up...full...can't believe I ever ignored this! Mmmm...totally ignored my need for cock! Love it...love cock...yeah...yeah...love...big...rock-hard cock! Uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck me...that's it, fuck me...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck me!"

He screamed, "Fuck...fuck...cumming," and shot over my chest; the last of it trickled down over his dick and through his fingers.

"Ride me through it...yeah...yeah, ride my dick...ride my dick...I'll put it in you...creampie that tight ass."

"Yeah...yeah...fuck it in me, dude...fuck it in me!"

It was a long stretch of wild, bucking cowboy, but I finally finished inside him. I felt my cock throb against his insides and pumped a load into his ass. I stayed hard and he continued to fuck himself on my dick. I could feel the frothy seed, inside him and trickling down over the cock.

When he pulled off, my dick fell back to slap my belly. "Fuck yeah! That was hot, dude...smokin' hot!"

Savoring his sated ass, there was cum dripping over his thighs. We were both catching our breath, but he got up and headed inside, "I gotta soak up my leak, dude...and I'll get us a couple more beers!"

"Sure, you don't wanna text Jo, with another creampie?"

"No...no, once is enough...she can only handle so much," he laughed.

He handed me the beer and clinked the bottles, "Toast to Jo and Tina...the amazing wives that let their husbands play all weekend."

"Oh my god! Fuck yeah...to Jo and Tina!"

**************************************************************

We had gone out to a movie (this time it was a great movie), and we were headed home. I guess it was sort of a date night, at least that what Pete called it. He was clearly embracing his new-found sexuality, and so was I.

I looked over and laughed, "Dude, it's been a few hours...you might need to suck some dick, as soon as we get home!" I said with a big smirk. "I think I'm having withdrawals."

He laughed, "I understand...totally understand...but why wait?" He ran his hand through my crotch and smiled, "I can take care of that, while you drive...or we can pull off?"

I pulled off into a parking lot, as he was unbuckling my jeans; I moved the seat way back, and lifted my ass up so he could pull things down. My dick sprang up and his hungry eyes worshipped it; he stroked me, intently watching his fingers move over the veined flesh.

He paused to admire its girth and it seemed to throb under his touch. His desire exploded the minute he wrapped his hand around the shaft...there was no way he could resist its pull. He leaned in and worked with his tongue; he circled the tip and probed for precum. Thrilled to have his man-crush's cock in his lips, he looked up and smiled, "Dude, we need more date nights, like this!"

His lips stroked it, and I moaned, "Fuck Pete! Yeah...mmmm...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...that's good...that's' makin' me fuckin' hard...that's it...make it...make it hard!"

With the car awash with the cool glow of moonlight, I could see the outline of his dick, straining his pants. It was out of my reach, but I wanted to return the favor; I wanted take his cock and stroke it...I wanted to taste it.

Spit ran covered my cock, as he pumped it through his lips and slurped the head. I groaned, "Pete...yeah Pete...fuckin' take that dick...take it...oh god, suck me...suck me, like that...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah, like that!"

He had me exactly where he wanted me, when he started double-teaming it. While working the top half with his lips, he stroked the base, with his fist. His lips and fist collided in the middle, and I felt my release; I was on the brink of exploding. I grunted with incredible pleasure, as hot seed sprayed over his tongue and down his throat.

I held his head tighter, while I emptied my balls, "Yeah Pete...uhhhh...uhhhh...drain...drain it...drain that dick...fuckkkkkkk!" He held tight, too, with his lips taking over and pulling out every drop.

12