Working Relationships: Jodi, Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Filling his mouth with salty musk, I felt him swallow a couple times and I panted, "Fuck! Dude! That...that was fucking crazy...crazy hot! Jo's gotta hear about your road-head skills!"

He let it fall from of his mouth, "She does...she really does. We did this once, but I almost hit a curb." He grinned, "Mmmm...love that after-taste," and licked his lips.

*************************************

I handed him coffee and he was alarmed, "Shit I must've slept late! Sorry, I was gonna cook breakfast!"

"No...no...it's my turn to wait on you some...just sit."

We sat in bed with the coffee and talked about the week ahead. Jodi was getting home that evening and he was looking forward to that. If I could get the okay from Tina, we decided Thursday would be a good night for me to stay the night. We were laughing because he called it a sleepover...but sleeping would be the last thing we had in mind.

I ran my hand over his crotch and the briefs were starting to show an outline...an expanding outline. "You know...the road-head was fuckin' hot...and I think I owe you some...satisfaction."

I pulled it out and he pushed his underwear down. His dick swelled in my hand and I stroked my fist up and down the shaft...it was beautiful. I licked the head, some, before taking it into my mouth and bobbing. I savored his big dick, licking and sucking up and down the throbbing shaft. Eventually he took over and started bucking his hips, fucking it through my lips. "Mmmm...mmmm...yeah...Rob...Rob, that's good...mmmm...good! Let me get my buddy...oh god let me get the buddy!"

He laughed, while he pulled a dildo from the drawer and held it up, "This's my buddy...and he's gonna get a blowjob"

Saying nothing further, he shoved it in and fucked his mouth, while I went back to work. I licked all over the veiny shaft and sucked his beautiful cockhead...it felt crazy hot on my tongue. I was pumping my lips up and down his dick, when he yelled, "Oh god...oh...fuck me, Rob...fuck me, again...gotta fuck me again!"

"Fuck me," he groaned, "take my ass...and make me cum, again!"

His dick was just starting to drool, but an ass-fucking, I thought, would surely push him over the edge. He got on all fours, and lined the dildo up with his lips, while I lubed my dick.

Feeling a dick probing and poking at his butt, only ramped up his desire...his hunger...his need. "Dude, fuck me...fuck yeah...use it...use that ass...fuck that ass!"

Cupping his ass cheeks, I squeezed the taut flesh, sensuously tracing the muscled curves with my fingers. Both my hands pull back on his hips, while I force my cock deep inside; my eyes focus on the rock-hard shaft, splitting his cheeks...and straining his hole. I held onto his hips and pumped my dick; fucking hard, the thrusts drove his lips down over the dildo...like a one-person spit-roast. I wished Jodi could've been there to enjoy all this...it was fucking hot...I knew she'd love it.

His pleasured moans, muffled by dildo, were music to my ears, but after a few minutes, he threw the toy aside. He wedged his shoulder into the bed, to free up a hand and work his aching cock. "Fuck...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...don't stop...don't stop...fuck me, Rob...fuck me!"

His body stiffened when orgasm took over and I felt each pulse of his cumshot, when he contracted around me. I held myself deep inside, while his ass flexed, and he finished spilling over the sheets.

Once I picked up the pace, it wasn't long before I, too, felt a swelling in my balls.

He screamed, "Keep fuckin'...keep fuckin' me...don't stop...fuck me...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah...yeah, that's it...that's it!

I threw my head back, yanked my dick out, and emptied it over his ass. Each pearly strand glistened over his skin and he begged, "Yeah Rob...do it...do it...cum on me...cum on me...mmmm, yeah...let me have it all...cover me...yeah...that's good!"

I dropped my spent cock, and rolled his dildo in the warmth, coating it with shimmery musk. I fed the toy through his lips, and he sucked till it was clean. "Yeah, clean it...clean it...clean all that cum off...you got it...clean it good!"

"Well, that fuckin' worked up an appetite," he grinned, "Wish I could get that every morning!"

"Well...when Jo gets back, we can discuss that, but right now I'm cooking you breakfast...eggs...no, I can do omelets. What kind?"

"Cheese, onion, tomato and mushroom? I think we have shrooms."

"Sounds good, but I think we need some protein replacement...maybe bacon?"

He laughed, "You need the protein...I just got mine!" He laughed more, "Bacon's cool."

"Let me just rinse off some, and I'll get breakfast going. Just sip your coffee...and maybe think about what we can do to your wife on Thursday night!"

********************************************

Pete gave me a big hug. "If you need some ass, you know you can call...we seriously need to do this more often," he grinned, "with or without Jo...she understands."

"I don't mean anything negative; I love Jodi, but she knows what I'm into and how things have changed...you know? I think I'm like her...we're both cock-sluts," he laughed. "I mean...I love women and pussy...I really do, but you know what its like to have a beefy cock in your lips...or have a stud's muscled-ass wrapped around that cock. That ass can do things a pussy just can't."

"I hear'ya...that's why I go both ways!"

The laughter grew more serious, "If she ever trades me for a newer model, you're my man crush...the alpha I need."

I looked at him with a classic awkward pause, "Shit...shit Pete...I appreciate that...but was that a proposal?"

"Yeah, I'd consider it a proposal...it was a little lame," he smiled, "but definitely a proposal."

"I've never had a guy propose, before. Thank you!"

"You got it dude...anytime."

I hugged him again, "Buddy, everybody's a little bit of a cock-slut," I patted his back, squeezed his shoulder and headed out to the car.

"I'm gonna tell Tina I got a proposal from a hot stud...it's nice to know I got options, if she trades me in!"

****************************************

It was before noon, maybe 11:30, and I called Tina to tell her I was on the way. She was excited on the phone and when I walked in, she handed me a Bloody Mary. She was wearing hot, little sleeping-shorts, a nipple-tight t-shirt and a sexy smile.

I ran my hand over her butt and squeezed, "I really love these shorts. You know, sweetie...I feel like you may be trying to seduce me."

"You would be correct," she flashed a sexy grin, "I figured you'd be ready for something more feminine...like a super, sexy wife."

Our lips met with long kiss and I grinned, "I like seduction...like it a lot. Keep it up...seduce me."

Her response was to grope the expanding bulge in my pants and whisper, "You need to bring that drink and follow me."

I put it down and my hands went for her waist; I pulled her closer, rubbing and groping her breasts. Slowly, I worked both hands underneath and pushed the shirt over her head. She slipped her shorts off and whispered, "I like it, too...seduce me."

I laid her back on the bed and spread her legs. I rephrased what Pete said, "This pussy can do things an ass just can't," and buried my tongue.

She moaned, "What? Mmmm...mmmm, that feels...so good, baby."

I looked up, "Later, sweetie...I'll tell you later," and rolled my tongue over her clit.


12