Working Relationships: Jodi, Ch. 12

Story Info
Cuffed and fucked, Pete and Jodi fulfill Rob's fantasy.
5.4k words
4.53
12.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jodi and I met for coffee; we small-talked and laughed about work, but my mind was more focused on the evening ahead and I started getting hard. The bulge became obvious, and I noticed her staring. The thickening shaft ran down my leg and you could even make out the head.

At one point, she quickly looked away, but she knew I caught her. I knew she was looking forward to our rendezvous, too and couldn't resist. Anyway, I dismissed it, thinking...oh well, it's going to happen, but then our eyes met. I grinned, asking, "Are you checking it out or what?"

"I'm sorry, you look hard...I have to look," she smiled!

She looked again, "I want to know how you are walking out of here with that?"

"Miss, you really don't know the first thing about owning a penis...they think for themselves and you have to roll with that." I laughed, "It's part of being a guy."

"No, I don't know much about owning a penis, but I know a little about penis care...and that wasn't really an answer." "Shit, I think I can even make out your balls now," she grinned! "How the fuck, are you gonna walk past all these women?"

I picked up my fleece, "Right here...I'm gonna carry this in front...no problem." "But I may just pull it aside for those hot, college chicks over there," I joked, "and maybe you could stroke it as we pass...really make a scene."

She rolled her eyes and shook her head, "You're such a shit!"

"I mean...what do you do when you have a titty hardon?"

She threw her chest out and blushed, "Well, I do the same thing...I hide them, unless it happens around you and Pete."

"There it is...I think I see one coming on right now."

She whispered, "Shut up...I don't have a titty hardon."

****************************************************

Though Pete embraced bisexuality and being dominated, he never tired of what brought us together in the first place. He loved to watch me defile his wife on every level, whether he was participating or just watching. Usually, we would reward him with the sloppy seconds. Just the thought of fucking into hot seed, left behind, would almost make him blow his load; and he really loved the fringe benefit of cleaning creampie from my dick or her pussy.

That evening, without a word, he dropped to his knees and prepped me to pleasure his wife. I didn't take much, but I was into it and it felt good...really good. Pete had become quite the accomplished cock sucker...but even better, he knew how to worship a cock.

He slowly licked up and down the nearly solid shaft and took the head into his mouth. It filled his mouth and Jodi pushed his lips further down the shaft, "Oh Pete suck it...suck that big cock...get him really wet...he'll slide right in me...fill my pussy...fill it full with cock...and maybe he can do you too."

He had spit dribbles on his lips when he pulled off; he was grinning and using both hands to stroke, "I hope so, sweetie, but only after you get yours."

"I think I'm ready, dude...throw me that lube and help me put it in her." I grinned, "Help me fuck your wife."

She was exuberant, and laid back with her legs spread, "That sounds fun...put in me, sweetie."

Gently fingering her pussy, "It really looks fun." I ran my fingers over the lips, exploring the tight, moist, folds. I slipped inside, probing and pumping, and focusing on the one spot that always made her scream. "Rob...oh Rob...oh fuck...yeah...yeah...oh yeah...fuck," she cried out!

She groaned and reached up to squeeze her tits, pinching on her nipples, "Sweetie, we've been talking about this for days...fuck me...put it in me and fuck me...mmmm...yeah...yeah!"

Pete guided me into her pussy; starting with just the head, he worked it past her lips. Slowly, I inched the shaft deeper and deeper. It's crazy how accommodating the female anatomy can be, but I couldn't just slam it all inside; Jodi could be tight, and I had to work it in gradually...to let her adjust.

"Ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah...yeah...yeah that's it...so thick...so big...oh Rob...more...yeah more...mmmm, deeper!"

He could see ecstasy in his wife's face when I was all in and started pumping. "Pete...honey...ahhhh...ahhhh...uhhhh...oh god, yeah...yeah...yeah...stretching me so...much...he stretches me so good!"

My dick was molding her insides with its girth, and I could feel every pulse...every movement within her pussy's tight embrace. We were both (Pete and I) transfixed by the way her breasts rocked with my thrusts. I was gripping her hips and fucking hard, but I needed to dig my fingers into her ass...I wanted to hold it and fuck her from behind.

I rolled her over, sat on the back of her legs and taunted her with my dick...slapping it over her cheeks. Poking and prodding, I shoved between her thighs so that it teased her pussy lips...she looked back and begged me to put it back in.

I pulled her up on all fours and split her pussy with the head; this time it took little effort because she was turned-on and wet as fuck; she pushed back, until she could feel it all, firmly planted in the warmth of her pussy.

I gave her ass a couple swats and she started fucking herself, gently pulling forward and driving it back in, "Oh fuck...mmmm...ahhhh...ahhhh...god damn, that's good...fuck!"

"Baby girl...yeah...yeah...yeah...fuck yourself...fuck yourself on it...ride it...keep ridin' it...ride that cock! You love riding...riding cock?"

She just groaned and I twisted some hair around my hand to pull her back, asking again, "You like riding that cock...you like riding it for your husband?"

She looked back with a big, sexy smile, "Yeah...I love riding...I love riding it for my husband." She groaned and slammed back hard, going balls deep, "Ahhhh, yeah...but I really love it...for me!"

I grabbed her hips and started pounding the shit out of her, fucking hard, like I was going to pierce her gut. Pete watched me pump his wife; I had her big tits bobbing and her whole-body shuddering. It was driving him crazy; he loved to see his wife fucked, but he wanted it too. Things were different now...he shared her lust.

He was rock-hard and pumping his dick, next to the bed, "Fuck'r dude...yeah...yeah...yeah...yeah, fuck'r just like that...she loves a hard fuck," he laughed, "especially with that dick."

As usual, he was mesmerized with me fucking his wife, but it was time for him to get in the game; he moved up on the bed and shoved his dick up to her lips.

She quickly took it and swirled her tongue over the head. A sheen of sweat formed on my chest, and he watched intently and grinned while she serviced his cock, "Buddy, let me get underneath to get the front row seat."

He squeezed underneath to lay on the bed, with his face in his wife's pussy. Whenever I pulled from her pussy, he stretched his tongue to slurp off sex. He licked my balls while they bobbed wildly in his face. Her body dropped lower as she reached between her legs; she was feeling it and started working her clit, while I pounded from behind.

My hands dug into the sculpted perfection of her ass, and she met my thrusts. Pushing herself back onto my dick, she fucked herself, and I watched her muscled ass flex and bounce. Her moaning increased and her pussy worked, wildly squeezing and releasing my cock.

I went back to long strokes and a slower, sensual rhythm, lingering deep inside to punctuate each thrust, "Cum for me Jo...yeah, cum for me," I groaned, "cum all over that dick...cum all over it!"

Screaming for me to fuck hard, her body surrendered to orgasm, "Fuck me, Rob...Rob...Rob...fuck me hard...fuck me...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh yeah...yeah...yeah...cumming...Rob...cumming!"

I ramped up the pace again, but just for a moment. It slammed deep inside and she pressed her ass against me. I started groaning, "Yeah...yeah...fuck yourself...yeah...yeah...yeah...that's it...fuck yourself, baby girl...fuck yourself!" I kept fucking like that till she was done.

When she finished and I felt her relax, I slowed way down and Pete went after the creamy traces. I could feel his tongue all over, licking my dick and tracing her stretched pussy lips.

Still in need, I started going hard again. "Fuck Jo...gimme that pussy...that tight little pussy...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah, gimme that pussy...yeah, squeeze that dick...squeeze it! Yeah, work it...work it, baby girl...work it...uhhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah, work it!"

As my urgency increased, Pete spread his mouth wide and stretched his tongue to collect the reward. With one final thrust, I pulled out and spilled a three-day load over his tongue...and chin. "Fuck...fuck...mmmm...mmmm...yeah...yeah...yeah," I groaned as it pumped out!

Jodi turned and I pulled her up to my lips. We kissed passionately, while her husband licked me clean, bathing my cock with his tongue. My tongue played with hers...

*************************************************

After that, we had a few beers around the fire pit, before making dinner; they had this cool fire pit, clustered with chairs, just off the patio and enclosed with a drift of grasses. There, I told them about the fantasy. I wanted to handcuff and bend them both over the tailgate of his truck, fucking husband and wife, side by side.

It was a hot fantasy and I think Pete was ready to go pull the truck around, but Jo smiled, "Slow down sweetie, we got all night!"

We went back out to the fire with our wine and talked more about work and a class I was teaching. Jodi wanted to show me a Master Plan she was working on and she had it laid out on her desk, in the studio. Pete was quieter than normal, and he ducked out to get more wine...that was his excuse anyway.

When he came back, he had the handcuffs and a big smile. "Thought we could make some fantasies come true. We can do it right here...it's not a tailgate, but we could use the table...bend us over the drafting table."

As I said, "Let's do it," they were both stripping off clothes.

Pete grinned, "Dude, catch up...we're ready!"

Their lustful stares intensified as I slowly pushed my pants lower; like a strip tease, I exposed a bit at a time, taunting with each girthy inch. It stood upright, bobbing over my belly, and Jo bent forward to take it between her lips. When I pressed it against her face, joking about being as tall as her head, she smiled...but then I felt the soft, plumpness of her lips.

Her tongue gently massaged, as she worked it into the back of her throat...and I fucked her mouth. "Mmmm...ahhhh...ahhhh...Jodi...fuck...that's...ahhhh...ahhhh...good...so good...so fucking good!"

She stroked it with both hands and licked the head. Savoring it like a popsicle, she had her tongue everywhere, giving me a mind-numbing blowjob, till I finally pulled her up to kiss. Her lips merged with mine and I felt her tongue embrace mine. The hint of precum was intoxicating and I worked my tongue over hers.

Pete watched for a split second before dropping to take over; he admired it before his lips replaced hers...stretching wide to accommodate its girth. I thrust gently, pumping it to the back of his mouth. "Mmmmm...mmmm...fuck Pete...that...that drives me fucking crazy...fuck...yeah, keep sucking me...yeah...yeah...that's it!"

He echoed my moans, sending vibrations through my dick, and grinding his face over my dick. The head hit the back of his throat, again and again. He worked the entire length, and I bucked into him, slapping his chin with my balls.

He gurgled and struggled to take it deep, but kept teasing his throat, till he grinned, "Just gettin' it ready."

I let it spring back to thump my belly and joked, "You do good work, dude."

He looked into his wife's eyes, "I can get you ready too, sweetie?"

With blowjob-spit hanging from his lips, she pulled him to her pussy. She shoved her pussy into his face, and he licked till she was clearly ready. She moaned, "Mmmm...mmmm...yeah...yeah...yeah, lick it good, baby...lick it real good!"

We got her cuffed and into place, bent over the desk. Rubbing my steely hard-on through her wetness, he worked the head back and forth over his wife's pussy, until she begged him to put it in. Splitting her lips wide open, her pussy swallowed the head and she squealed with ecstasy.

It was only a couple hours after our last round, but she was tight as fuck and we moaned together, as I thrust back inside. Pushing deep into her belly, it felt so good to pump my dick into her, "Mmmm...yeah...yeah...yeah...how's that feel, baby girl?"

Straining to look back, her impassioned gray eyes met mine, "Ahhhh...ahhhh...good...so fucking good...like you're splitting me open...feels so good...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...I feel so...full...ahhhh yeah!"

While I fucked his wife, he couldn't resist and got under the desk to work her clit. Without a pause, I just kept pumping her.

Already I felt it in my balls and started pounding faster; I needed release and felt my dick throbbing against her pussy's tight grip. I took hold of her hips and thrust forward, slamming it all the way. I could feel the hot load bathing my cock in warmth and just kept fucking into the seed.

From the shaft and her pussy lips, I coated my fingers with the pearly seed and pushed Pete aside. She moaned deep as I rubbed back and forth over the swollen bud, "Rob...Rob...yeah...mmmm...yeah...yeah, that's it...mmmm...fuckkkkkk!"

She started screaming, "Fuck me...fuck me...yeah...yeah...fuck me...fuck me...yeah...yeah...yeah...that's it...fuck me...fuck me!" She arched her back and screamed even more, as her body shuddered with orgasm. I slammed deep and hard, till the screams mellowed and she relaxed.

With mussed after-sex hair and flushed skin, she looked incredibly sexy (and fuckable) as she looked back, "Mmmm...that was good...I think I like your fantasies...we need to do more fantasy sex...way more."

When I finally pulled out, I watched cum bubble out. She savored the sensual explosion dripping from her pussy, slipping a finger inside and dragging it over her tongue.

Once she pulled herself up off the drafting table, Pete quickly focused on a milky trail trickling down her thigh. She sat on the drafting stool and spread her pussy open, leaving milky drops on the seat.

Probing deeper for sex, he pushed his tongue up through the gap, and enveloped the slit with his mouth. Licking his lips, he looked up, "Mmmm," he moaned softly, savoring the sex on his tongue, "that's perfect, dude...fuckin' perfect!"

"You fuck her good, but no getting soft, yet...we gotta finish up with those fantasies, dude."

"I think I might need some fluffing?"

He grinned and started licking, like it was his favorite popsicle, too. Truthfully, it is his favorite flavor...the tangy blend of pussy and cum was a major turn-on and that was obvious...his dick was rock-hard.

After a few minutes, he got mine moving in that direction, too. His tongue covered the swelling shaft, licking from my balls up to the tip...and then back down. He lavished attention on the head, probing the tip of his tongue into the slit. "Dude, fucking suck that dick...yeah...yeah, like that...yeah!"

Jo, still a little hazed and cuffed behind her back, dropped to her knees, "Sweetie, let me in...I wanna fluff, too." He shifted to give her some room and they worked together. With my stout cock separating them, one on each side, I used long, satisfying strokes to pump every last inch over their worshipping lips.

When they both looked up and our eyes met, it was the fucking best thing ever. I groaned, "Mmmm...fuck that's good...so fucking good!" Husband and wife cock-sharing is like nothing else. Even if your 100% straight, try it...I guarantee you'll love it! It's fucking awesome!

Pete pulled off, "Buddy, I think that looks fluffed." He was clearly anxious to be fucked, bending and lying over the drafting table, while I handcuffed his wrists. He spread his legs and looked back, "I'm ready for you, dude."

I grabbed the lube and moved between his legs, "You look ready...that ass is smokin' hot!" When I slapped my dick over his cheek, he turned to grin and I said, "You want it don't you? You want it in your ass?"

He groaned when I smacked harder, "Fuck yeah! Fuck yeah, I want it...want it in my ass." "You need to fuck me," he grinned, "fuckin' make me your cock slut!"

I spread him open and pushed inside, with a muffled grunt. His groans grew, as I pumped deeper, inch by inch, "Uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...mmmm...god damn...fuck, that's it...fuck that's good...keep it coming...want all that big dick. Oh god...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck, every time I use my dildo, I fantasize about your big dick...fucking me...fillin' me...fillin' me up!"

I pumped slow and deep, just to let him feel every inch, "Ahhhh yeah...yeah, fuck me...fuck me, Rob!" The pounding felt so good, he started yelling, "Rob...Rob...fuck me...fuck me...fuck that ass...feels good...so fuckin' good!"

I had my hips smacking his ass, and I reached down to stroke him, but found Jodi was already on it. She had it between her lips, working her mouth up and down the shaft.

I pumped deep into his body and he groaned, "Yeah, that's it...that's what I need...work my ass, dude...fuck me with your fucking hard man...cock...fuck me...fuck me!"

"Oh fuck...oh god...mmmm...mmmm...ahhhh...fuck me...fuck me...that...that...that's it...uhhhh...uhhhh...ahhhh...that dick feels good...so good...breed that hole... breed it!"

When I spilled my load in his ass, it triggered his release and he started to shudder; I sensed his growing ecstasy and thought he'd nut in her mouth, but she pulled off to stroke it, "Cum on me baby...cum...cum on my tits...wanna feel it, sweetie...yeah, that's it...cum for me baby...cum for me baby!"

Still inside him, I almost felt the cum surging through his body, "Oh fuck...Jo...fuck...gonna cum...gonna cum!"

She pumped wildly, "Yeah...yeah...that's it, honey...shoot it...shoot it...cum on me...cum on me!"

I felt completely drained...my balls had to be empty and I pulled out. Watching Pete's dick twitch as it glazed her tits was incredible, but when he finished, her tits were amazing, all peppered with jizz. Once he relaxed, the scent of male sex filled the room and I watched her work it over the milky, soft skin of her breasts...they were perky, firm, and full. She cupped her hands, one under each, proudly displaying the sheen covering her beautiful...precious tits.

***************************************************

Mid-week Jodi called to tell me they were stopping by the house; Tina and I were heading out for a later dinner to celebrate my birthday and I hadn't planned on changing clothes...it was a low key evening at a pub.

Anyway, Pete backed his truck down our long driveway, which I thought was odd. Then I asked Tina if she wanted to come out to visit, and she said, "No, I can watch from the window." I knew something was up, but I responded, "That's fine," and wondered if something happened between the girls. I knew they just went to lunch on Monday or Tuesday and everything seemed fine. I wondered what was going on but went out to greet them.

They both yelled, "Surprise!" Jodi was holding handcuffs; Pete had blankets spread over the truck bed and Tina waved from the breakfast nook.

Jodi grinned, "We all want you to have your fantasy...cuff and creampie us over the tailgate!"

I looked up at Tina, grinning in the window, then back to Jo & Pete and laughed, "This's quite the birthday gift."

"What do you think, sweetie?"

Shaking my head, "Well, I'm not sure, but I think you two need to get naked...because I wanna get your handcuffs on!"

I was a little apprehensive with getting naked in the driveway, but I looked around to see if any neighbors could see. It was completely secluded back here, and I decided it was safe to drop my pants and underwear. Allowing my dick to bounce free, it was rock-hard and upright, bobbing over my belly button.

12