Working Relationships: Jodi, Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jodi squealed, "Yeah, that's what we need from our birthday boy!"

I cuffed them both and laid them over the blankets, covering the tailgate. When I parted her legs, she was ready to go and moaning, "Yeah, fuck me...fuck me good."

She wanted to be fucked out of her mind...she wanted to savor that sensuous ache that came from rough, hard sex...it extended the ecstasy.

"Fuck me...Rob, fuck me...and fuck me hard...use that pussy." She was already moist, and I started humping into the begging moans, "Oh...ahhhh...ahhhh...fuck...fuck...fuck, that's good...yeah...yeah...fuck yeah! That's it...yeah...fuck me...fuck me!"

"Shit, baby girl, that's sweet...mmmm...yeah...yeah, sweet pussy...tight, birthday pussy!"

"Use it...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah, it's yours...use it...it's all yours...your birthday pussy...fuck me...fuck that birthday pussy!"

I swatted her ass a couple times and dug my fingers into the flesh, "I love this hot little ass, but flip over and lay back, baby girl; I gotta watch those big titties bounce...mmmm...I love that fuck-bounce!"

She was cuffed so I helped her turn over and push her legs back to the side. With the pads of her feet resting at the very edge, her pussy was flush with the tailgate; there was that pink wetness staring me in the face. I kissed down over her neck, grabbing mouthfuls of breast and wrapping my lips around her nipples. I covered her mouth with mine and kissed her with my tongue.

I buried a finger in the heat, and she moaned when I sucked her clit between my lips. "Rob...sweetie...love that...mmmm...keep that up! Mmmm...love it...yeah...yeah...yeah...god that's fucking...fucking incredible...keep it up...mmmm...yeah...yeah...yeah, that's it!"

When I pulled my tongue out of her, I slapped my dick over her pussy and dipped it back inside. Stretching to accommodate it, she moaned as her pussy spread back open and I pushed myself back in, going all the way. When I started the slow, sensual assault on her pussy, I made sure she got every last inch, but she wanted more...she wanted to be fucked hard.

No problem...I slammed it deep and started hammering away. Her mouth stood open, "Oh god, yeah...yeah baby...that's it...fuck me hard! Shove that big cock deep and let me feel it...feel it stretch me...stretch me...yeah...yeah...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...that's it!"

I was driving hard, into her pussy...so hard, her body would lurch forward. I ran my hands all over, savoring every curve of her tight, feminine build...a body suited for lust! Jodi always made herself available for anything, but at that moment, I was mesmerized. We'd fucked everywhere, but rough sex in the bed of a pickup was hot...fucking smokin' hot...and she was handcuffed!

"Yeah...yeah...yeah...mmmm...god damn! I love big dick...fuck me...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck me! Honey...he feels so good...in my...pussy! Feels so...uhhhh...uhhhh...good...uhhhh...just wanna be fucked...fucked hard!"

The intensity between her legs only grew and she was lost in the pleasure, savoring each, and every, balls-deep thrust. My balls slapped her ass and she groaned, "Oh my god...fuuuuck...fuuuuck...that's it...fuck me...yeah...yeah...yeah...fuck me...fuck me!"

I ran my hands over her breasts; they were heaving up and down and I felt her nipples standing proud, poking into my hands. My tongue darted over a nipple, and I grabbed a mouthful, while my hand kneaded the other. She ran her fingers through my hair, and I grinned, "Mmmm...uhhhh...uhhhh...I need you...need you to work it...need you to work my cock with that birthday pussy!"

Her clit stood erect and I reached down, to gently stroke it. Her whole body began to shudder; she was crazy horny and groaning, "Yeah, fuck it out of me...make me cum...that's it...so...close...fuck me...fuck me...uhhhh...fuck me...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck me...you got me...there...cumming...yeah...yeah...yesssss...yessssss!" Her whole body trembled, and she contracted around my cock, as she moaned, "Oh fuck...cumming...mmmm...cumming...yeah...yeah...yeah...yeah...yeah...fuckkkkkkk!"

I think I nearly lost it, when she was quivering and squeezing, but I knew I had to hold it off and just kept fucking. I barely made it, fucking her, till it had run its course and she was relaxed. I pulled out and stroked with both hands; it had a small bead oozing from the tip and Jodi grinned, "Mmmm that looks sweet...so sweet. Honey, he did me good...he's ready for you."

Pete laughed, "One more dude...you got one more birthday gift," pushed his ass out, "right here, dude...a birthday butt!"

I held my dick in one hand and layered on lube with the other. As the stout plum stretched and pushed through his muscled ring, Jo moaned, "Mmmm, yeah...there ya go...just like that, baby...yeah, just like that...you love that cock...you want that cock!"

Then he let loose, "Ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah...love it...fuck...fuck...fuck me...fuck me!"

I was crazy turned-on and savoring every inch, I could push through his tight grip. It was ecstasy as I slowly penetrated, deeper and deeper, into his tight, muscled ass. I paused to let him arch his back and relax some, before going at it...fucking him with long, forceful strokes. Slamming into the beautiful, rounded ass, I caressed and tightened my grasp; my hips slapped over his cheeks...his flawless...muscled cheeks.

While I ramped things up, he rolled his hips with my thrusts and his dick bobbed wildly. It was a long, sensual fuck and he moaned, "Fuck...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...don't stop...don't stop...fuck me, Rob...fuck me!"

With her handcuffs still on, Jodi laid back on the wheel well and found a way to rub one out while she watched me fuck her husband. Her nips, still rock-hard, lit up her t-shirt, but I caught a glimpse of her pussy, glistening from arousal; it was amazing...a thing of beauty, and in full bloom. I was liking the view...but I really don't ever remember seeing a pussy I didn't like. Apparently, she liked what she saw too; she spread her legs wider and plunged her fingers deeper inside.

As she masturbated, she moaned quietly like she wasn't far off. Still wearing the cuffs, her fingers rapidly pumped in and out, and her thumb worked her clit. As she approached orgasm, she started shuddering and feverishly working the tiny little nub. With her fingers knuckle-deep in steamy, wet pussy, she watched us and moaned, "Mmmm...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh fuck...yeah...yeah...yeah, that's hot...fuckin' hot!"

Orgasm dominated her body, as she threw her head back and moaned. Fuck...fuck him...fuck my husband...oh god...god...I'm cumming...cumming again...cumming, again...oh...oh...oh god!"

At this point, Pete was hungry for cock and doing most of the work; he thrust back to impale himself, over and over, riding my cock with his ass.

Shifting my gaze back and forth between Jodi's breasts, the masturbation and her husband's ass, it was hard to focus. Finally, I sobered up and pooled some lube in my hand to take hold of his dick. When I stroked the hard flesh, it was throbbing and red hot to touch; I pumped him, while he impaled himself over and over.

This whole scene defined our fluid sexuality...I just fucked his wife and now I was fucking him...and his dick was in my hand. To hold a man's rock-hard cock was always amazing; I felt a powerful sexual charge shoot through my body. I fantasized about having his hard dick in my mouth or having him cumming over my chest...it was hot...smokin' fucking hot! Even though I preferred top, there are times I wanted his beefy cock penetrating me...and pumping me to satisfaction.

"Mmmm, fuck that's hot...love it when you fuck for me...yeah, that's it! Fuck for me," she moaned. When she held up her cuffed hands and flashed a thumbs-up to my wife, Tina responded with a big smile; I realized our two wives were sharing a moment, celebrating the passion that only two men can share.

As he approached satisfaction, his voice was labored, "Rob...Ro...b...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck, that...fuck that feels good...fu...ck...fu...ck, yeah...yeah!"

"Ride it baby...ride it for us...Tina loves it too...put on a show...put on a show for us!"

I gazed down at the cock in my hand and it appeared to be swelling...he was ready, and I stroked faster. His body stiffened when it took over and I stroked out the release. I felt each pulsing cumshot on two intimate levels...when he contracted around my dick and when his dick throbbed in my hand. It was crazy shit...something I intend to try again (and again).

"Fuckkkk...cumming...cumming...cumming...yeah...yeah...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck!" His beautiful, throbbing dick spit out three strands, hitting the bumper and trickling over my hand.

I rubbed the cum-soaked hand over his back, "Dude, you made a big, hot mess!"

Feeling the pride of my accomplishment, I looked back to see Tina holding up a Happy Birthday sign. I showed off by driving back into Pete; going balls deep, I made sure he got it all...the whole cock. While the meaty shaft satiated his need to be filled and fucked, we both savored the lust we shared.

"Fuck, Rob...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...Rob, that was fucking perfect...you fuck me so good...yeah...yeah...fuck me...fuck me, deep...uhhhh...uhhhh...love being your pussy...your man pussy...uhhhh...uhhhh...oh god!"

"Man pussy...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck, I like that!" When I fucked harder, his whole body bobbed forward, bouncing from impact. "Mmmmm...so fucking tight...take that dick...work my dick...work it...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck'n work it, like Jodi! That's it...yeah...yeah...yeah...yeah...work it, like your wife...work my dick...that's it!"

"Fuck...fucking...shove that dick...yeah, shove it in me...shove it in me...wanna feel the...uhhhh...the load, shoot in my ass! Fuckin' blow those balls...gimme all that nut!"

His rounded butt was muscled sculpture and I could see his heavy balls bobbing from my thrusts. I had reached that point, when passion took over. I got louder, my hands dug into his flesh and my thrusts became more urgent. Feeling things building in my balls, I spread his legs wider and slammed deep into his belly.

His begging moans only grew louder, "Yeah...yeah...oh god...keep it up...fuck me...please fuck me...please...yeah, fuck me...yeah...mmmm...yeah!" I just kept drilling his ass, till finally orgasm took hold. Each thrust was punctuated with loud grunts.

"Gimme that creampie, dude...creampie me...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...creampie me! Yeah...do it...keep fuck'n me...uhhhh...keep...keep fuck'n me...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck that cum into me...fuck it deep...yeah...yeah...fuck it deep!"

When it was over and I finally caught my breath, I noticed Tina wasn't in the window. I thought she probably rubbed one out and headed off to get ready, but I asked, "Where'd Tina go?"

Jodi smiled, "I think you better get ready birthday boy...that girl has plans for you after dinner."

We exchanged our goodbyes; I kissed Jodi and she smiled, "Happy birthday, sweetie...and look at next week. Maybe we can hook up again?"

I squeezed her butt, "You got it, baby girl...next week."

I decided I'd better rinse off and found Tina in the shower. I stopped to admire her under the warm spray; she was crazy fucking hot and my dick was showing new life...it started that slow rise.

She leaned back and closed her eyes to dip her head under the shower; lathery streams ran down over her body. It was breathtaking; she has hot, athletic build and her breasts still had a perky stance with a sexy weight crease. I watched as she reached back to wash her bottom, tight rounded and soap ran down the crack.

Jodi and Pete gave my dick a good workout, and I was limp, until I saw this. I was rapidly starting to swell and harden, forming a long, fleshy arc. I startled her, "After twenty years, you still got it sweetie...look at what you do to me."

She giggled, "Oh my god, sweetie...I don't know where you get the energy, but I feel the same way. I know he's not going to like what I have to say, but you need to get that bad boy clean and under control...we have reservations."

"I know, baby...I'm just going to rinse off."

She got a sexy smile, "Besides, I've got a special plan for you tonight...and I think you'll like it," and trailed a finger through her pussy."

"Fuck, you're a tease! With that kind of behavior, we may not make it to dinner. Can you say hot car sex?"

She grinned, "That's a thought. It could be a late night; maybe we should just blow off work tomorrow?"

I nodded, "Not a bad idea...not bad at all."

*******************************************************

Weeks later, I stopped by to find a big canvas and they (Tara & Bryan) had outlined themselves. Their hands were bound and held above their heads; it was like a crime scene...but scrawled over the side by side outlines were the words, "Cuffed and fucked...fantasy...ecstasy...the only way to fly!"

I joked, "Sexual expressionism?"

She grinned, "I like that, but it's not done yet."

"I can hardly wait...but maybe you need more research?"

She smiled and turned, "Please! How much time do you have?"

12