Working Relationships: Jodi, Ch. 13

Story Info
Dinner, with bondage, boob drop and creampie.
4.7k words
4.28
11.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pete and I hovered over her pussy; with our tongues, we took turns probing her insides and tracing her labia. I sucked the tiny hood and watched her shudder with pleasure. Pete reached down to part the lips with his fingers, while I slowly...and sensuously licked from the base up to the top, probing deep into the moist sex.

Using the very tip, of my tongue, I flicked over her awakening clit and felt it pulsing to erection. I kept running my tongue over top and pleasured waves shot through her body. Her soft, pleasured screams made the two of us smile...it was erotic pleasure to male ears.

Well on the way, we wanted to take her over the brink, but then she grinned, "Sweetie, I want you...I wanna feel that big dick, and I want it hard...give it to me hard!"

Without a word, Pete insured my readiness (or an excuse to suck me). He licked up and down the nearly solid shaft and took the head between his lips, filling his mouth with dick.

Jodi pushed his lips further down the shaft, "Yeah, sweetie, suck it...suck that big cock...get him all hard for me. I can hardly wait to have him fill my pussy...fill me full...just the way you like it...watch him fuck me...and fuck me hard!"

"Duuuddde! Mmmm, that...that's the best...yes...yes...yes...yeah, suck me...get me...get me fuckin' hard...rock-hard for yer wife! She needs a rock-hard cock!"

Once I was completely hard, he looked into her eyes, "Baby girl, he's ready, but he's always ready." He grinned, "And I think you're ready, too," and leaned over to lovingly kiss his wife.

When he turned, he was still grinning, "Dude, I'll just sit over here and watch...if you don't mind."

I nodded and spread her back open; Jodi just groaned, as she buried her head in the pillows and spread her knees super wide. Anxious to fuck, she met each thrust, rolling her body into mine; I eased off, letting her bounce back on it, riding at her own pace. Driving it all back in, she squealed with the feeling of its girth stretching her walls and its length teasing her cervix.

Watching her tight muscled ass flex and dance, I had to give it a swat, a second, and then a third. She had a killer ass to match her tits. Jeans, bikini or bare, it was mouth-watering; it was terrible hard for a guy to avoid...and walking behind her almost guaranteed a hardon. Savoring the marks, I left behind, "Fuck me...yeah...yeah...yeah, ride that dick...that's it, baby girl...ride it...ride that dick!"

He pumped his dick real slow, savoring his wife's pleasured moans, and the sight of my cock penetrating her, over and over. "Yeah...yeah, that's it...give'r that dick...that big dick! I got eight days in these balls."

I looked over and he was grinning, "You heard it...eight days! And I'm gonna try to take my time...edge my way to a fuckin' geyser," he laughed.

"Mmmm...shove that dick into me! Fuck me...yeah...yeah...yeah fuck me...fuck me hard!"

With her still face down in the bed, I stood on the balls of my feet and leaned over top with my dick buried deep. Her butt was arched high to where her pussy was looking me in the eye. Hard and fast, I started thrusting deep into her pussy. My dick raked her g-spot with every inch, and I was bouncing my balls over her clit.

Slamming her pussy into cockslut heaven, each stroke had her squealing for more. It was ecstasy for all of us, even Pete, "Work it, dude...own it...yeah, own it...own that pussy...she loves that...fuck'r...fuck'r hard!"

I knew this position would quickly do the job for both of us...and Pete. With her words scattered and broken from the all-out assault on her pussy, she moaned, "Ye...ah...uhhhh...uhhhh...ye...s...y...es...lik...that...fuc...me...eeee...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuc...k...meeeeee!"

She struggled to rub herself, but I think it was for naught...she was already there, spiraling closer and closer to orgasm. She started screaming, "Oh god, Rob...Rob...Rob...fu...ck...cumming...c...c...umming! Oh god!"

I fucked her through it and kept going; she kept working my dick with kegels...rhythmically squeezing on me, till I couldn't hold it off. The intense arousal grew out of control, and I felt it in my balls. My cock swelled even more, pulsing with an incredible throbbing urgency.

In the last powerful thrusts before spilling a load, I grunted, slamming it deep into her belly. We both moaned as the throbbing girth pumped her full; she begged for the fertile pleasure, "Yeah...yeah, blow those balls...blow those balls into me...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...I want it all...all that cum...all that hot...hot nut!"

Once finished, I leaned back, groaning...and savoring the throbbing aftermath, inside her pussy. I rolled off and sat up, shifting the pillows to lay against the headboard; she melted over my chest and, with her husband, gazed at the softening dick. It rested against my thigh, like a big sausage, and our sex glistened in the dim light.

"Honey, you need to come over here and join us." With his own meaty dick standing upright, he made his way over to the bed.

"I see you popped a good boner, but I think your wife needs a little help with a creampie!"

She looked into his eyes, "Yeah sweetie, I need your tongue for this," and giggled.

"Mmmm...thought you'd never ask." His hand stroked her thigh, and she eagerly parted for him. He grinned and brushed his fingers through seed, gathering the leakage. He brought the fingers to his lips and shoved them into his mouth.

"Dude, there's way more; it's a hot mess down there...eat out that pussy!"

Kissing his way down over those amazing tits and headed for his creamy reward, I know he almost shot his load. He felt her hand guiding his head to the prize, between her legs; slowly, his tongue trailed over her pussy lips. Dripping down her thigh, the sex had to be overwhelming, and he anxiously dragged his tongue through the musk...a cocktail of pussy and cum

While tracing his finger over her clit, I caught him gazing over, at my softening dick...his eyes told me he'd get back to it. Her pussy lips, gapped and prominent, were puffy and swollen. As he rubbed her clit and ran his finger through the moist slit, another trickle seeped out. He soaked it up with his tongue and scooped up everything that came after.

With his face firmly buried between his wife's legs, he carefully licked out ever drop...of picture-perfect, creampie. She moaned while he licked and probed, "Oh fuck...fuck...Pete...yeah...yeah...yeah...eat it...eat it all out...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah!"

She had her hands behind his head, pushing him as tight to her pussy as she could and humped his face; After he fucked his tongue deep inside and moved on, there it was; it was out and pulsing under his fingertips. Gently rubbing her clit, he had her on the brink, and knew exactly where to take things.

Much to his delight, and mine, he kept at it till she was cumming...it took a few, but he got her there. Moaning and writhing with another sensuous release, "Oh god! Oh god...yeah...yeah...yeah, do it...oh fuck...do my clit...yeah...yeah...yeah, do my clit...Pete...Pete...fuckkkkkk!"

The very second, he pulled away to let her catch her breath, he pumped his face down over my dick. Sucking me clean, he took it right up to his throat; if there was a drop left, it was coating his tongue.

"Yeah, clean me up...get all that creampie...mmmm, that's good...ahhhh...ahhhh yeah!"

He pulled off, looked up, "I got it all," and grinned. "I love it when it's a big one!"

I responded and bounced it in my hand, "A big creampie or a big dick...a big handsome dick like mine?"

He laughed, "Well, all of the above...especially the big handsome dick."

After Jo came down, we all laid together, snuggled into each other and savoring the quiet. At least, until Jodi raised up, "I got an idea...and you'll both love it! I saw it in one of Pete's porn discs."

He laughed, "You'll notice its mine, but she seems to be watching it."

"Oh shut up!"

She positioned me and Pete, opposite each other, interlocking our legs and butting us together, cock to cock...and butt to butt. Once she got our cocks lined up, we laid back, and let her play. She wanted to share her mouth with both of us, but we were like a big, double cocksicle. There was absolutely no way she could get them both inside, but we loved the attempt; Pete and I certainly weren't going to push her away...you know?

Despite all her past experience, she still tried to engulf them both, but never really got past the tips. Going back and forth, she got Pete and half of my cockhead, in her mouth.

She gave up and started jerking us off, with a cock in each hand, but then using both hands to bunch them, she stroked them together...a double-wide handjob. I could feel the heat of his cock on my cock...need I say more? The feel of another hard cock rubbing on yours is hot as fuck for all those involved. Jodi, with both hands wrapped tight and pumping, had a serious handful and a big, big grin.

Our eyes met and she worked her mouth down each shaft. She kept at it, going back and forth, sucking one and then the other.

She took me in her mouth, going as far as she could, and started pressing Pete's dick into her face. Through her cheek, we could feel each other. Smokin' hot right...but then she started bobbing up and down, stroking me with her lips and stroking Pete with her face. He clearly enjoyed the cock bulge, and took over, grinding his dick into the bulging cheek...and my cock.

He watched me creampie his wife...he ate her out...and now this; he tried to last, but it was his time. We all knew it and I said, "Jo, baby girl, I think your husband needs it bad...really bad."

She took him in her mouth, and he moaned; I felt him shifting his legs wider and I watched him grabbing for her head. He held the back, grabbing hold of the ponytail and moaned louder, "Oh my god, sweetie...yeah...yeah...yeah baby ...baby girl...fuck!"

"Dude, does that feel good," I asked? He only nodded and kept pumping her head down over his big, hard dick.

As his needs took over, he got rougher and she gagged a few times. He was working her extremely hard and eventually, she pulled off to catch her breath. He couldn't hold it back any longer and grabbed for it; he had eight days in his balls, and he'd been edging for a long, long time. Pumping crazy hard, he shot five thick strands over Jodi's face and me...mostly on my dick.

His face was flushed, and his whole body jerked as his release splashed over us. The white, creamy strands felt hot and heavy on my skin, while Jo squealed when it trickled down her face. He directed the last bit over her tits and smeared it around with the head. Then his beefy dick, still solid and throbbing, smacked audibly over her tits.

As his orgasm faded, Jodi scooped cum from her face, carefully licking her fingers. Again, she rubbed our dicks together, but this time using Pete's jizz to grease the pleasured caresses. Again, she slowly and sensuously stroked us together, using both hands and rubbing mine over his. Then slowly she licked us both clean, savoring every drop of that amazing eight-day load.

She grinned at us both before sitting up with a huge sexy smile, "So how's about a beer?"

"Look out, she's trying to get us drunk," Pete grinned, "that's how she operates...she uses alcohol to have her way with young men...especially handsome young guys, like us."

She smiled, "You are handsome, but I don't know about young," and leaned over to kiss him. It was a passionate, loving kiss, but before they parted, he licked a little drop from her chin.

I looked at him, "Dude, you're one fucking handsome, young cumslut!"

Jodi laughed, "What about me...I'm a cumslut, too."

I brushed some more from her cheek, "Baby girl, you taught him everything he knows...between you two, there's no nut ever wasted."

"Let's have that beer," she grinned, "I think you both got plenty more."

******************************************************

We had that beer and decided to take showers...quick showers, since we hadn't gotten dinner yet. For us, a quick shower meant separately, because there's no way any of us could shower together without something happening...you know?

Jodi and I ordered out and we had about 45 minutes, before the pizza was landing. Jodi jumped into the master, and I used the guest bathroom. Pete had already finished, and was yelling from the kitchen, "I'll open wine! Anybody want a glass for the shower? I'm offering delivery service...Jo? Rob?"

"No, I'm good," I answered.

I heard Jodi, "You could bring me one...you're the best!"

When I came out, I was still drying my hair...and buck naked.

Pete was kicked-back on the couch, wearing some tight, little briefs, "I put your glass over there, dude!"

Pete has a good body and a nice dick, but the right underwear can really look smokin' hot on a guy. This was the case; I struggled to keep my eyes off him, and I knew he was watching my dick dance and bob. He had a semi, and I gave in, stroking the hardening shaft through his underwear and guiding his hand over to mine.

He eagerly closed his fingers and just held me, while I flexed it. His grip tightened and I looked up, "You know were both getting' hard...we probably need to do something about it."

He lit up, "It'd be a shame to waste two amazing...erections...you know?"

"Maybe Jodi wants to watch?"

He broke out in laughter, "That isn't even in question!"

"Mmmm, it's still thick, even when it's half-hard." I moaned some and he looked up to say, "I always like the way it feels in my hand and those ball are hot...hot fuckin' balls!"

"I want it in my mouth, again...but I wanna put on a show for Jo."

I'd been with Jodi and Pete for several years and I knew exactly where his head was at; My dick was in his hand and that was all that mattered. All he was thinking about was cock...my cock...my big hard cock; he wanted it teasing his throat...pleasuring his ass...or he wanted to ride. It didn't much matter; he just wanted cock!

I moaned from his touch, "Oh fuck that's good," and dug my fingers into his mounded underwear (solidly mounded, at that point). "Yeah, we're definitely giving her a show...she can watch us fuck!"

Oblivious to what was happening, Jo came out in a tank top and pajama pants, "Well, I see you two can't really go to the door to meet the pizza guy. And I think I'm missing out on something, here. Where's your wallet, sweetie?"

He looked at me and answered, "Well, maybe we should invite him in? He might wanna join us...or maybe it's a hot, pizza chick!"

I kept it going, "Mmmm...a hot pizza chick...maybe she's got some hot tats and big tits?"

With that she looked down at her own, "Speaking of tits...I'm spilling out of this top. I guess I should put something on over it."

She was spilling and I smiled, "34D's in a skimpy tank top could get us a free pizza...I'm just saying!"

Pete chimed in, "Shit, the poor pizza guy will give you a tip...he'll tuck some bills in there!

"I'd tuck a couple big bills in those titties!"

"Sweetie, I know you would," she grinned, "but I'd rather have your big dick tucked in there...with the big bills!"

Pete jumped up, "I know I don't have a Benjamin, but sometimes I have couple fifties."

"Oh god, stop it...just get money for the pizza." She got a sexy grin, "Maybe I'll do something to earn those fifties, later...after dinner...or after our movie."

He laughed, "I think my wallet's in on the dresser; I'll go get some cash."

I stroked my dick and smiled, "I think he's ready for you to earn some big bills, sweetie."

"You know I will, but after dinner...and just stop that! It's makin' me horny!"

***************************************************

As promised, she did a little striptease for us, with a spectacular boob drop. But when you got tits like Jodi, it's always spectacular. As she teased us, she felt the same hunger building between her legs.

After the little show, we were both full on and our underwear was skin-tight and showing everything. Not to be outdone by Jodi's tits, we did our own reveal for her. She was kneeling and we got right in her face...and dropped our underwear. With both cocks jumping forward and bobbing, they were steely hard and proudly upright.

Hungry and needing some bad, she reached out to hold them both. Throbbing in her hand, she had to have me and took it in her mouth. Without breaking eye contact, she used both hands to pump my hips, and fuck her mouth.

"Mmmm, yeah...yeah...that feels good...yeah, so good...yeah...yeah, that's it!" I pulled from her lips and grinned, "But we got other plans for you baby girl."

She was visibly taken aback, but her disappointment was short-lived, as we escorted her to the bedroom. We lifted her up onto the bed and told her to get on all fours, but she looked back at both of us, "I wanna watch! I wanna watch you fuck me!"

We looked over the situation and decided to flip her onto her back, to push her legs way back. She was holding her ankles; I wrapped a rope around her ankle and wrist, tying them together, while Pete did the other side. Her knees were almost resting on her shoulders and you could easily keep her spread wide. Since she was captive, we were determined to make things last. Our plan was to take turns; using her pussy to edge our way to intense, lingering orgasms.

With raging hardons, we stood on either side, admiring our sexy captive, and our prowess with knots. Pete reached out for a breast and gave her ass a firm swat. While he did that, I reached out to grab the other. Roughly digging my fingers into the flesh, I tugged her nipple and gave the big mound a few light slaps, back and forth.

She groaned, "Mmmm, slap'em good...I've been bad...a really bad girl." She giggled, "I deserve to be punished...I've been so bad...punish me."

Pete grinned over at me, "Baby, we'll punish you, but you're gonna enjoy every minute. Rob and I are gonna give you a good workout." He gently slapped at her big breast, "and we might just keep you tied here all night." He laughed, "Well probably not, but it sounds good."

I squeezed her ass and shoved a finger into her pussy. Fucking with one, then two and then three fingers, it didn't take long to get her begging for the real thing. I eagerly rubbed the head over her pussy in slow circles, coating it with sex.

She savored the sensation of the pulsing warmth caressing her clit and smiled, "I want you to fuck me, hard."

"Baby girl, we aren't just gonna fuck you hard...we're gonna fuck you till your screaming...screaming with ecstasy!"

She smiled, "Mmmm, bring it on...I love screaming-with-ecstasy orgasms!"

I kissed down over her neck and fingered her puffy lips, "So do I, baby girl...so do I."

Already, her pussy was moist...and waiting for my tongue. I continued the descent down over her body, kissing her breasts and sucking her nips. I grazed her pussy with my lips, teasing and kissing her inner thighs.

I pushed her legs aside, straining the bindings and spreading her wider; she quivered with pleasure and tried to push her pussy up toward me. I circled it with my tongue and pushed inside; she was wet, and my tongue slipped easily into the warmth. I clamped my lips over top and pumped into the heat...she moaned and shuddered "Fuck Rob! Mmmm...fuck me with tongue...fuck me with your tongue!"

I kept it open with my fingers and lapped at the tiny gap. When I sucked her seriously pink and swollen clit, she started bucking her hips into my face. Nibbling ever harder at the prize, I gripped her butt tight and pressed my face into her pussy. It rocked her whole body, but I stayed focused, as she squirmed and bucked against the ropes.

I just kept going, as her body shook with pleasure, radiating from the tight little bud. The arousal on my tongue was crazy hot...musky...and creamy.

12