Working Relationships: Jodi, Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I raised up between her legs and, joining Pete, we both started pumping over her. I could see the desire; she admired them both, with satisfaction, because she knew they were hers. She wanted to take them both between her lips...but her pussy couldn't wait. She could almost feel a girthy cock sliding inside; she wanted to feel its stretch...she wanted to feel it split her in half and push deep into her belly.

Pete started at the other end, dragging his dick over her face...and pumping into her mouth. While I took my cock and rubbed the tip through her pussy lips, mixing my spit with her sex. I circled the lips, poked at clit and started to press into the tiny slit, "Damn! It's fucking hot...tight...tight, little pussy...fuckkkkk!"

Pete moaned from the caress of her lips, "Ahhhhhhhh...yeah...that's what I need...yeah!"

As I pressed against her, "Relax, sweetie...just relax, baby." Slowly, but forcefully, I pushed just hard enough to part her pussy lips. I watched them strain to swallow the flare of my cock but stopped pushing when I felt a tight grip on the shaft. "Relax sweetie," I said gently, "we're going to take this slow and make it last."

Pete pulled from her mouth and she moaned, "Honey, that's what I want...long, hot sex. You know...I love being tied."

"Fuck! Ahhhhhhh...Rob! Fuck me...fuck that pussy! God, fuck me with that big...uhhhh...uhhhh...that big dick!"

I started pumping slowly, going deeper with each thrust, until I was balls deep...letting her savor that all too familiar sensation, I stopped for a few seconds. For Jodi, cock was nothing but pleasure...nothing but ecstasy, and I could see her lips gripping me...hanging on tight. I knew what she needed and pumped harder, taking the thick, veiny shaft as deep as I could. She needed a good fucking...she needed to feel it stretch her pussy...she needed it deep in her cervix.

Sliding his cock over her lips, Pete teased her and said, "Baby girl, we'll give you that long, lingering sex you need...yer not goin' anywhere." He pushed back inside and started pumping, right up to her limits.

It was maybe our third round and I had to pull out; I wasn't ready to cum yet, but it was obvious that my partner in crime was more than ready. When he took his turn and pushed back inside, he was way past ready...ready to fuck himself to a release.

Jo groaned, "Fuck me...honey, fuck me...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...god...that's right...hard...fuck...me...hard...fuck me hard!"

Pounding into her like that, he really didn't last long. Still working off that eight-day load, he gave her a big creampie. Without stopping, he just kept fucking, while sex trickled off his dick. When he finally pulled out, and laid next to his wife, I admired his dick. It was dripping wet and looked enticing, but I opted to take my turn in his wife's pussy.

I pushed back inside, and pleasured moans spilled from both of us, as my dick stretched her open. Slowly filling her, she moaned "Mmmm...ahhhh...ahhhh...your cock is beautiful, Rob. I love to watch it when it slides through my pussy lips...it looks hot...and yummy!"

Fucking into her husband's steamy cum, I pumped a few times and pulled out, "Look dude, we match."

He laughed and stroked his half-hard dick, "We do, and I bet they taste the same, too."

My pumping dick made sloppy, wet, fucking sounds and sex, scraped from the side of the shaft, trickled over her pussy lips. Finally, it was time...we had fucked our captive Jodi for nearly an hour. "Jo, you ready...ready to cum for us?"

"Mmmm...I love this...yeah...yeah...that's it, fuck me...make me...make me cum!"

Pete dug around in the nightstand and found a bullet vibe, "You're gonna cum for us...I got one of your favorites!"

"Yeah, that'll do it for me," she giggled.

He set it on slow-pulse and laid it over her clit, while I fucked her slow, using long forceful strokes. With her body gently lurching forward, he circled the bright pink bud till she started begging, "Mmmm...that...that feels so good...Pete...baby...oh god, fuck me...fuck me...uhhhh...uhhhh...so close...so close. Make me cum...make me cum again...please...please, make me cum!"

I slammed her pussy harder and her breasts bobbed forward, to do a sensuous mouth-watering dance. I could hardly take my eyes off them, but she tightened every muscle in her body and I felt her pussy shuddering.

"Yeah, make me cum...make me cum...oh yeah...yeah...yeah...yeah...oh god...oh god, yeah...yeah!" When she let go, there was a big breathless squeal, "Yessssssss! Oh god, yessssssss! Oh honey...that's it...that's it...yeah...yeah...yeah...uhhhh...uhhhh...cumming...uhhhh...cumming...Rob...Pete...oh god!

With an unfaltering gaze, he couldn't hide his lust; he wanted to taste it...he wanted to satisfy it...he wanted to feel its warmth in his lips. He leaned in to swirl his tongue over the head and I moaned, "Yeah dude, lick all of it off...all your jizz...all your wife's pussy...yeah, that's it!"

He swished his tongue all over the head, and up and down the shaft. He kept going till he was satisfied and took more of the shaft through his lips. I moaned again, "Fuckkkk...Pete...dude...ahhhh...yeah...yeah...yeah...yeah, that's it!"

After I fucked his mouth for a few, he pulled off to stroke it and play with my balls. Like two hefty eggs, they hung heavy in the long, smooth sack. He sucked and licked all over, making sure to soak them, before going back up top. I pushed his head back down, taking my cock right up to his throat. I kept my hands behind his head and started fucking, holding him tight and teasing his throat.

Taking a good four or five inches of the shaft, Pete quickly took over and started bobbing his head. He closed his eyes and focused, savoring the cock in his mouth.

Jodi watched him eagerly devour it and she looked into my eyes, "Baby, does that feel good?"

"Yeah...fuck yeah...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...he's...he's a good cocksucker!"

She got more serious in tone, "He is good, but it's really just you. He loves your big cock...he loves to suck it...he loves to ride it...he loves it, when you fuck him...and he loves it when you fuck me!"

I gripped his head tight pumping his face with cock, "Dude...I know she's right...that...that feels so good...yeah...yeah...go...go as deep as you can...yeah, that's it...love on that cock...show it some love...yeah!"

While his lips worked the top half, his hand, twisting and stroking, worked the base. He had me on the brink. A warm, satisfying pleasure was spreading through my body, as cum boiled up from my balls. My ass cheeks stiffened, and I moaned, "Dude...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...oh fuck...yeah...yeah...yeah...it's...it's coming!"

When I started cumming, his mouth stopped, but his hand gently stroked the base. I'm sure he felt it pulsing and he moaned into me, "Mmmm! Mmmm!" With his mouth stuffed full of cock, he struggled to groan as I sprayed the back of his throat. I coated the inside of his mouth and it throbbed in his lips, as I released the last trickle.

With his nose almost in my pubes, and his mouth full of cum, I moaned, "Fuck...oh fuck, that was hot, dude...fuckin hot!"

He caught his breath, but it was obvious that he never swallowed. I smiled over at Jodi, and said, "Buddy, you need to share that...share that load with your wife!"

Being super careful so he didn't lose any, I pulled out slowly and he carefully positioned his mouth over Jodi's. She opened wide and he let it all drip over her tongue.

He grinned and showed us his empty mouth, but then his lips met Jodi's. He plunged his tongue inside, to savor it with his wife. When their lips parted, they both swallowed what they shared; Jodi grinned, "Just call us Mr. and Ms. Cumslut!"

12