Working Relationships: Jodi, Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they both worked the head, I felt two tongues dance over the head and moaned, "Oh god...damn...husband and wife...husband and wife tongues...fuck...fuck yeah...ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah...yeah...yeah that's it!"

I started moaning and Jo went for the gold, slurping hard and working the head. When I felt it rushing up from my balls, I laid my head back and groaned with ecstasy, as hot, cream sprayed her tongue. Since I had blown over her tits earlier, she knew there wouldn't be a whole lot and held it in her mouth. She didn't want to swallow; she wanted to savor every last drop.

Pete was up on his knees and stroking, while he watched. Knowing we weren't done, I was barely softening and grinning at Pete. "Dude, get in here and fuck your wife!"

She got a sexy smile, "Baby, use the lube...it could be a long night."

I nudged her to lay back while I pulled her legs to her shoulders; when he started pumping her, I savored the sensual dance of her tits, again. You got to watch them bounce...mmmm, they're big, firm and mesmerizing. I reached down to feel the bouncing flesh, digging my fingers into the 34D warmth.

With every forceful slap of his body against hers, her tits...her ass...her whole body shuddered from being fucked hard. Pete groaned, "Fuck! Jo...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck me...make me cum...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah...yeah...yeah, that's it!"

Seriously winded and moaning, he was ready to shoot, and ramming wildly into her pussy. "Uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuckkkkk...Jo...Jo...work it...work my cock...yeah...yeah...work it...so...so fuckin' close!"

She moaned, "In my mouth...give it to me, baby...uhhhh...uhhhh...shoot it on my...on my tongue!"

He grunted when he pulled out and jacked urgently till his body jerked forward. He shot with such force, you could almost hear it splash over her lip. He leaned forward and shoved it through her lips, and Jodi wasted no time in draining his balls. With his hand pumping the shaft, he continued shuddering as his cock sprayed, over her tongue. By the time he emptied his balls, he looked totally exhausted.

Watching them fuck like that gave me a second wind...assuming Jodi couldn't turn it down, I lubed my steely erection. Pete was lying next to her trying to recover and hardly a split second passed before she was smiling, "Sweetie, I got the sugar you need right here...come fuck me some more."

I knew I could fuck her any way I wanted, and she'd love every minute, but then she pulled her legs back and giggled, "I may not be able to walk in the morning, but it'll feel so good...and hurt even better."

Pete got down to where he could watch closeup, "Fuck'r good, dude!"

I rubbed the head against her tight folds, before slowly pushing inside; she moaned, "Ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah, that's what I need...oh god...fuck me some...some more!"

She was steamy, fucking hot and I grunted, "Uhhhh...uhhhh god...god damn, girl...you're still crazy tight...mmmm...fuck!"

"Mmmm...ahhhh...ahhhh...always tight...ahhhh...crazy tight for you," she smiled, "and crazy for you, too."

Pete grinned, "Use it...use her tight little pussy...yeah, stretch it...split'r wide open. Mmmm...look at that dick...that big ass dick. I know you love it...you love it as much as I do...I can see it, baby girl."

He was right; she was smiling through a cloud of ecstasy...she just wanted to be fucked; I could see it in the way she moved with me...and I could see it in her eyes. I just kept fucking, doing everything I could to pleasure her. Slamming deep and hard, I wanted to stretch her...touch her in new places. All of that was unlikely, but the attempt was crazy hot...for all three of us.

Barely shifting his gaze, Pete moaned, "Fuck yeah...fuck that tight pussy...fuck it hard...yeah...yeah...yeah, work it...work'r pussy! Work'r pussy good...work it hard...deep...go deep!"

I shoved myself deep inside, working her cervix; it felt like it had to past her naval, deep in her belly. Her petite, little body takes it...she takes it all and squeals for more.

Sometimes when you're driving your dick into a woman, it's hard to tell if she's squeezing or just plain tight. Jodi was tight but always made working your cock obvious; she used her muscled walls to grip with sensuous contractions. Though my dick was unyielding and achingly hard, the tight caress of her pussy pushed me closer and closer.

After a few more minutes I moaned with release. I shot my load deep into her belly; it couldn't have been much, but she rolled her hips and milked me dry.

Wet with his wife's pussy, my pulsing hot cock found the warmth of Pete's lips soothing and satisfying, but Jo wasn't done...she was working her clit while I was enjoying her husband's mouth.

I pulled out and pumped the long, swollen shaft over her clit, dragging pleasure over the bud, till she was screaming. She was grinding her clit into my cock, till she squealed and shuddered with ecstasy, one more time.

She was still recovering from everything, when Pete grinned, "Um...let me clean that up, too...there's a lot of tasty pleasure dripping out, baby."

Still breathless and a little hazy she whispered, "Yeah...yeah...clean it up."

He leaned in to capture a pearly trickle, before it hit the sheets. Then he ran his tongue up and down her lips, before pushing inside the narrow gap, a remnant of my penetration.

He moaned, "Mmmm...that's...that's so good," and buried his face deep between her legs. Pushing his tongue deep, he saturated it with her ecstasy. Jodi savored the moment...she savored her husband's tongue, as he licked my jizz from her pussy.

I Remember Jodi just passed out, while Pete and I shared a whiskey...it was the perfect aperitif with a satisfying threesome. We thought about waking her to join us, but we both knew she was exhausted, and her dreams would surely be another perfect aperitif.

*****************************************************

The next morning, I woke up with my arms entwined with Pete's; we were both holding Jodi and she was in middle.

When I kissed her forehead, she opened her eyes and I whispered, "Good morning, baby girl."

"Good morning to you...I'm so glad you're still here...we can have coffee together."

"I'll go get it started."

"No...no...you just kick back...you're our guest...I'll make it."

I had to pee anyway, so I headed to the bathroom...but I walked into ropes and straps...something hanging from the ceiling. I was startled, because it was just before dawn and dark, but I backed up to check it out. I turned to Jo, "You got a sex swing...Jo, you have a sex swing!"

My voice did get louder and she shooshed me, "I know...that's the surprise! Go pee and we'll talk in the kitchen...go pee!"

Pete was still sound asleep when I headed to the kitchen. "What the fuck! I didn't even see it last night...that could be fun!"

"It's our surprise! Pete just put it up and we've only used it twice...once with me and once with Pete. I got to fuck him with his dildo (Robbie), but we really want you to help break it in...please, you can fuck both of us!"

"I never doubted that...we need to christen the swing...soon!" Laughing, I suggested, "Maybe we should all take vacation-days, today."

She laughed, "Mmmm, that sounds amazing, but I have a huge meeting today...and I'm just a little sore this morning." She gently rubbed between her legs, "I want her to be in good shape when we christen it."

I held out my cup while she poured and laughed, "I want her in good shape, too!" Over coffee, we talked about her meeting and the design she was presenting. I had to leave before Pete got out of bed, but I gave her a long, ass-groping kiss, and a promise to hook up soon.

Once I got in the car and drove off, my dick was rock-hard; I felt strangely excited...aroused...and unsatisfied. This wasn't the first time I'd had the same feeling. The three of us fucked all night, but I just wanted more...I couldn't wait to break in that sex swing.

That morning, I didn't even remember driving home, because all I could do was fantasize about what it would be like. In one fantasy, Jodi was in the swing and moaning, while we fucked her from both ends; in another, Pete was in the swing, while I fucked him, and Jo was riding his face. She was moaning and grinding her pussy into his face, and Pete was screaming, "Fuck yeah, give it to meeeeee...yeah...yeah harder...harder...oh god...fuck me hard...fuck me hard...fuck me!"

In another, I was fucking the hell out of Jodi, in the swing, while Pete watched and pumped his ass with a dildo. I'm sure you get the picture...there's a sex swing in our future.

****************************************************************

It was maybe a week later, and he texted a picture of a magnum, with the caption, "If you can fill this, we want you! Only seriously big cocks need apply!" Then he texted, "If you qualify, we need your talents at our sex swing party."

To tease Jodi, he stashed the condoms all over the house; they were in her coffee cup...in her purse...under her pillow...I guess they were everywhere. She said one was even rolled up in drawings she took into work...she was happy no one saw it.

When I arrived, they pretended to interview me for the position and, of course, I played along. Teasing their submissive lust, I slowly pulled my briefs down; inch by inch, the hard, upright shaft emerged. Jo focused her gaze and licked her lips; there was no question what she wanted...or what she needed.

I slipped on the condom, "Look, it's a perfect fit...do I qualify for the position?"

Jodi smiled, "You certainly qualify for the position and all the other positions...missionary...cowgirl...doggy...spit roast!"

Pete joked, "We are interviewing a few other candidates, and we can't make any promises, but we'll definitely keep your resume on hand."

"You know baby, when you wanted to watch me hook up with a guy, I made a really good choice!" She looked at me and giggled, "When you showed me those cock shots, I almost wet myself!"

"I remember you said my dick was massively gorgeous and wondered if it would fit."

"Did I say that" she grinned?

As I pumped my fist over the shaft, her eyes echoed the fiery lust and excitement, I felt. I pulled off the condom and, in preparation, stroked cherry lube over my dick...it was upright and throbbing. Just proud of eight inches, I had a glistening tracery of veins wrapping around the shaft, and balls that hung low and heavy.

She giggled, "Well, it still gorgeous and it fits nicely, but I always knew you had a nice one. I still hardly believe you never noticed me sneaking peeks, when we worked together."

"Probably because I was too busy checking you out, from the neck down...in those tight sweaters...especially that pale green one.

Pete laughed, "Dude, I loved that sweater, too! It was likely a factor when I decided to propose."

She giggled, "Pete...stop." Looking into my eyes, she whistled, as her hand replaced mine.

Pete dropped his boxers and kicked them aside, before walking over to join us. Jodi had stretched up to kiss me, while she slowly stroked me...then she grabbed Pete with the other hand to do both of us.

Pete's cock stood proudly, arching out over his groin. He was rock hard, and I could almost feel it throbbing in her hand. I grinned, "Fuck...Pete...that's some nice meat...very suck-able. What do you think Jo?"

"My hubby is suck-able...highly suck-able." I watched his cock jump, as she parted her lips to lick the head. Then she slowly pushed her lips down the shaft, till her lips met his pubes. As she worked his cock, he grabbed the back of her head, and took over. Wrapping her hair in his fist, he thrust forward, pumping his cock right up to her limit, before grinning and pulling out. "I think we're ready to swing, baby girl!" He forced his upright cock down and let it spring back, slapping hard against his belly, "Fuckin' look at how ready that cock is. Feel that shit, Rob; tell me if it feels ready."

I ran my fingers up and down his erection and grin, "Yeah, that feels ready." "I think we're ready christen that swing!"

We were all anxious, heading off to the bedroom, and ripping off clothes. The straps held her legs back, spreading her wide open; she was even showing a little gap. I teased the gap with my head, "Baby girl, you got a gorgeous pussy...and you look like you might enjoy this?"

When I pushed inside, she moaned, Ahhhh yeah...I love it...love it, Rob...mmmm...yeah!"

I loved it, too...the feel of her pussy, straining to work my cock...her taut pussy lips...and my long deep strokes. I love to watch the tight-gripping labia being pushed and pulled with the shaft. I synced the rocking swing with my thrusts, driving deep into Jodi.

After a bit, Pete dropped to his knees; he was very matter of fact, "Dude, that is one fine cock...share it with me...pull out and give me a taste."

When I pulled out, it flipped back up, arching proudly from my pubes. Bouncing and weaving erotically, it drew his full attention; I took things further and thumped his face. Slick and shiny with his wife's juices, it was insanely arousing to Pete and me; there're few things as hot as a cock slapping your face.

He licked the shaft and swirled his tongue over the tip, "Mmmm...cherry-flavored Jodi!" Nestling himself between my legs, he tipped his head back, eagerly driving it deeper.

"God Damn, yeah...oh yeah," I groaned, "Yeah suck that cock...ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah, suck it!"

He couldn't throat it, but bobbed wildly, slamming it right up against his throat. He pulled off and ran his tongue over the sweet spot just below the head, flicking his tongue and nursing with his lips.

With my hands guiding his head, I pushed him to take it deep and fucked his face. Jodi watched while I used her husband's mouth. "Pete, honey, that's so...so fucking hot!"

Before pulling out and grinning, I moaned, "Ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...damn you're a good cock sucker...uhhhh...uhhhh...but...but it's time to put it back in your wife...yeah, put it back in that pussy...that tight, little pussy."

"Mmmm, that's right...baby, put it back in me."

After guiding it back to her pussy, he watched me fuck his wife. Impaled on cock, she moaned, and we moved together. Her pussy squeezed me, working every inch till it was shiny with her intense arousal...Pete loves it that way, and I'm sure he was salivating.

She looks over at him and grins, "Mmmm...he's such a big boy...isn't he? I promise, when I'm done with him...you can have him...you can take it in the swing, and I get to watch!"

He grinned, glancing at both of us, "He is a big boy...down there." He continued to pump his dick and watch, "Fuck'r dude...fuck'r good...yeah...yeah fuck her good!"

She moaned, "That's it...that's it, fuck me...fuck me hard...uhhhh...uhhhh...ahhhh, fuck me deep!"

Pete watched us fuck and stroked over her face, while I grinned, "Why don't you fill her mouth with that...highly suck-able cock?" She squealed when he teased her, sliding his dick over her lips and thumping. He pushed her head back to pump her mouth and she moaned through his dick.

Watching this all go down was crazy, fucking hot...our first sex swing spit roast. She gurgled around her husband's dick, while I pumped deep into her pussy. With my hands gripping her thighs, I rocked her back and forth between two aching, rock-hard cocks.

I went balls deep, making the swing move faster and faster. Pete couldn't go all the way, without gagging her, but Jo was getting a solid 12-13 inches, between the two of us. She tugged at the straps, surrendering herself to all that cock flesh, and the intense pleasure that came with it.

Her muffled moans joined our pleasured grunts. Pete looked down at his wife, "Suck that cock, baby...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah, that's it...suck it...suck...suck it good!"

He looked up, "Dude...this swing's the best! Fuck'r...fuck'r hard...use that pussy...use it...stretch it!" He knew I was close, grinning, "Yeah, fuck that pussy...that tight pussy...feels so good...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...use it...use her pussy...use my wife's tight pussy!"

"Stretch it...stretch it for me...I want it to feel used...used by your big dick...stretch it!" He knew he was going to push me over the brink with the chatter, "Use my wife's pussy...use it...stretch it...stretch it for me...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh, I wanna fuck the creampie...breed'r...fuck'n fill her with cum...fill her with cum!"

I knew that wasn't going to be a problem, as she worked my cock, rhythmically squeezing and relaxing her grip. Despite her arousal and the skilled caresses of her pussy, it still felt like I was pulling her insides out, when I pulled out.

I watched her tits rock back and forth, as we slammed hard from both ends, making her whole body shudder. It was building in my balls, and, within seconds, I was pumping a huge, breeding load into her pussy. I felt the warmth of my release filling her up, but fantasized about giving her a bigger load, seven, eight or even ten days' worth; trickling out her tiny, gapped pussy, a porn-worthy creampie would be amazing...fucking amazing.

I looked back up at Pete and he stood mesmerized and proud, while I pumped seed into his wife. He grinned, "Can't wait to feel that hot creampie...and that stretched pussy!" Pete was a little excited, yanking his dick from her lips, "Dude, I'm up next...you ready, babe?"

She's still strapped into the swing, and spread wide, while I was coming down from my orgasm buzz. I pulled out, shiny and hard, gazing at her big ass titties...and those amazing eyes. After being fucked hard, she seemed even more beautiful and eager for more.

Wet with arousal and creampie, her pussy did look a little like a cumfest, but she eagerly took every inch of her husband, as he thrust inside.

I savored the bounce his thrusts gave her tits as I fondled and tweaked her nips; she moaned, "Mmmm...I see you still need some attention...I wanna taste our sex, sweetie...bring it over here."

I moved around to her yearning lips and said, "Baby girl...you got it." While Pete fucked her, I held myself within tongue's reach, and she lapped up every drop. "How's that tasting...we taste good...huh?"

She smiled, "Mmmm...you bet...it's creamy," and took it in her mouth.

Ready for more spit roast, I bucked through her lips and reached down to tease her clit. My cock was deep red and growing harder again; I really wanted to ram her throat, but I knew she couldn't take it. She started shuddering and groaning around my cock, but we both kept pumping, thrusting even harder.

The intense orgasm, ripping through her body, had her grinding and thrashing on both cocks; she would've been screaming at the top of her lungs, if not for the cock in her mouth.

Her pussy's wild contractions set Pete off, and he shot his load...deep inside. Feeling her muffled screams through my dick, I almost blew another load, this time in her mouth. I didn't cum, but I held her head tight and kept pumping till she stopped shuddering.

She gasped when I pulled out, "Ohhhh...oh my god...ohhhh! That really broke in the swing!" Still catching her breath, she said, "I need a minute to recover...recover from all that!" She just let us fuck the hell out of her, so we slowed things down...what Jodi wants, Jodi gets...right?

Pete smiled up at me and then Jo, "Fuck, I gotta taste that pussy...just lay back and relax...I'll clean you up, sweetie."

Seconds later her hands were digging into his wavy hair, while his tongue ran up and down her labia. He parted her lips to shove inside and lick his way through her slit. She moaned as she felt his tongue deep inside, licking her out. "Oh baby, that's...that's nice...she's been worked hard...you boys make me feel so good."

Buried between her wet thighs, his face was moist with sex, and he mumbled, "Mmmm Jo, it's so good...mmmm...so fucking...good!" He teased her clit with his tongue, swirling over the hood and around, as he drove two fingers inside her. "Oh god...eat me...eat me out baby...go easy...suck that clit...suck that clit good."