Working Relationships: Jodi, Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lapping at her pussy, he teased her lips to release our musky cocktail. "Oh fuck, Jo...mmmm, we taste good...Rob and I taste good," he moaned.

Had she not been strapped into the swing; she'd be wrapping her legs tight and riding his face. "Oh God...ahhhh...ahhhh...Pete, that feels...feels so good...lick me out...ahhhh...yeah...yeah...yeah, lick it all out."

Watching him press his lips to her pussy lips and slurping, I said, "Show me that tongue, dude...let's see it all."

He opened wide to show us and then he swallowed. Still licking his lips, he gently slid his fingers back inside, probing deeper for more. Jo moaned, "Mmmm...easy...yeah, easy like that...it feels soothing...so soothing."

She gyrated her hips on his fingers, and he pumped slowly, till he found her g-spot. He rubbed it gently, but she shuddered with a big jolt, "Ohhhh...ohhhh...not yet...I can't take that...oh god!"

He quickly pulled out, to caress her face and tenderly kiss her cheek, "I think you're a little sensitive, right now."

"Let's get you out of this swing and we'll do dinner," he laughed, "it'll be like intermission."

She got a sexy smile, "I promise...you'll get your turn after dinner...or after intermission."

She was understandably exhausted, and I volunteered to pick up dinner, "If we order out, I'll be the runner...by the time I get there it should be ready."

Pete declared he was taking a quick shower so that he was "clean, inside and out" for his turn in the swing.

When I got there and walked into the kitchen, Jodi poured me a beer and joked, "Pete, baby, the delivery guy's here with the pizza...and he's sort of hot...I can't really tell, but he might be hung...really hung!"

He was just getting out of the shower, "We'll just have to take a closer look," as he walked in, he was grinning, "Dude, you'll get a bigger tip, if you let us see what you're packing."

As if she had no clue, Jodi backed up to grind her bottom against my crotch. She was only wearing a t-shirt and panties, so she could feel everything, and said, "Honey, I think he is hung...it could be a foot long!"

He played along, "A foot long...shit, I gotta see that!"

"You two will just have to wait, till I get that big tip."

Once we finished dinner, Pete was anxious and ready for his turn, in the swing. He laid back and we strapped his hands and legs. I unbuttoned my shirt and Jodi came up behind me to pull it over my shoulders. She stood behind me, pressing her naked body against me. I felt her breasts on my back, as her hands roamed my chest. I started unbuckling the belt, but she took over, quickly stripping me of clothes, while her husband watched. It bobbed upright as she tugged my underwear down, "Wow, I guess he won't need fluffing!"

Pete laughed, "Jo, that's like wondering whether the pope's catholic."

She stroked it gently, using both hands, "Mmmm...look how big and hard he is, baby...I can't wait to see him fuck you." She grinned, "It's so hot to watch guys do it."

"Same here, baby...it's a damn nice cock," he grinned, "two hot, sexy guys, a magnum cock and smokin' wife, watching it all!"

Jodi insisted on fluffing me for her husband, heightening his lust and mine. Groaning with pleasure, I bucked into her mouth, till she pulled off and grinned, "As much as I'd enjoy more, I promised my hubby, but I really need to get you lubed."

As she worked it over me, Pete grinned, "Fuck, I waited all week for this, dude."

"Mmmm, me too...waited all week to have a go at that tight ass!"

Jo teased her husband, again, "Look how big...thick...and massively gorgeous he is...he's definitely a magnum!"

"You got that right," looking at me, "Fuck me, dude...lets christen this thing with some hot man on man!"

I got between his outstretched legs, and slapped his ass, pressing my fingers into the muscled cheek. I ran my hands up over his chest, and down over his manly torso. I moved in closer to where our balls rubbed and held both cocks, pressing them together and stroking them with both hands. The mass of hard flesh, in my hands, was red hot, and alive with pulsing eroticism. Our dicks felt like steely, muscled shafts, both standing eager for me to take his ass.

I savored his cock with deliberately slow strokes; I wanted to feel every vein and minute detail. I kept stroking for a minute or so, before I dug my left hand into a firm muscled thigh, "I think we're both ready," I grinned, "that long wait's over!"

My fingers trailed over his hole, teasing, and coating it with lube. I gave it a little push at first, and he moaned, "Ahhhh...ahhhh...mmmm...fuck...fuck me with'm...dude, use your fingers." When I spread him open and pumped inside, he moaned, "Ahhhh...ahhhh yeah...dude...that's good...so good...finger fuck me...yeah, finger fuck...yeah...yeah!"

Stretching and probing deeper, I teased him, till he begged me, desperately, "Ahhhh...ahhhh...ohhhh god...put it in me Rob...I need you...need you inside me...I need your dick!" He grinned at both of us, "I need your thick, magnum cock...fuck me...please!"

I lined myself up with his pucker, and whispered, "Hold on, dude...I'll give you this magnum cock. We'll break this swing in good...with a hard-pounding, cock, in your ass...a big magnum cock!"

I went slow at first, gently popping the tip in and out to tease him. The head popped inside with a little push, but unlike the dildo that Jodi used, it was warm, pulsing and alive. Throwing his head back in ecstasy, he moaned louder as my thick, throbbing cock stretched him open.

When I started to push deeper, he couldn't help but groan, "Ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah...ahhhh...god...ahhhh...ahhhh, fuck...fuck me...fuck me...ahhhh...yeah...yeah...yeah...yeah...just...ahhhh, just like that!"

His wife lovingly smiled at him, "Baby, I know...just relax...let him stretch you open...your face says it all...it feels amazing...just relax...and enjoy it...savor it...yeah, just like that...just like that!"

I gradually pumped deeper, stretching...and molding his insides, till he moaned, "Oh Rob, that's...that's good...fuck me hard...need you to fuck me hard!"

That's when I grabbed his hips and rammed him onto my dick, planting it deep and pumping hard. I felt his muscles caress and pleasure every inch, I could give him. I pulled his ass back so that it met my thrusts, over and over. He fucking loved it; his cock throbbed with need...he needed to be fucked...and I needed to fuck. I teased him with my pace, going slower and then faster, but always withdrawing till just the head remained.

I pumped my way back in slowly...smoothly...and sensuously. Over and over, grinding our bodies together, I watched his brown eyes flicker with lust; he moaned, "Fuccckkkk...fuckk...dude, fuck me...fuck me...uhhhh...uhhhh...oh god...fuck me...fuck me.

I picked up the pace, and watched his cock dance, rock-hard and purple with the need to cum. I couldn't resist and started pumping him...it felt red hot to touch. I jacked him, "Ahhhh...yeah...yeah...yeah...tight fuckin' ass...yeah! Feel all that dick...every fuckin' inch, takin' yer ass!"

"That's it, Pete...yeah...yeah...fuck me with that tight hole...work it...yeah, work it...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...damn, squeeze my dick...squeeze it...work it...yeah...yeah!"

Enjoying the show, Jo was rested and ready to join us; pulling his head way back to straddle his face, she started grinding her pussy over his mouth. She shared her husband's ecstasy, savoring the sight of my dick penetrating him, as much as the tongue penetrating her. "Yeah! Fuck yeah! Take that ass...fuck his tight, little ass...fuck it hard, Rob...give'm all that dick!"

With his face firmly buried between his wife's legs, she moaned, "Oh fuck...fuck...Pete...yeah...yeah...yeah...eat it...eat it all out...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah!"

Pushing him as tight to her pussy as she could, she humped his face; from her expression and the subtle rocking of her hips, I could tell he was working her clit...and working it well. I could almost feel it with my own tongue...hard and pulsing to touch, the precious key to her ecstasy.

Much to his delight, and mine, he got her moaning and writhing with another release, "Oh god! Oh god...yeah...yeah...yeah, do it...oh fuck...do my clit...yeah...yeah...yeah, do my clit...Pete...Pete...fuckkkkkk! Fuckkkk Pete!" Her legs almost buckled, but she caught herself, by grabbing one of the straps.

That did it for Pete and I pumped his dick harder, "Fuck yeah...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...so close...don't stop...close...mmmm...mmmm...fuck me!" His voice jarred from the impact of pummeling thrusts, he begged for more, "Fuck meeee...yeah...yeah, fuck me...feels good...yeah...yeah...yeah, so fuck'n good!"

"Ahhhh...yeah...yeah...fuckin ride that cock...ride it dude! Yeah, cum for us...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah...cum for us...ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah, cum hard!"

I slammed forward and he groaned, "Mmmm...that's sweet...fuck, that's it...that's what I fucking need...yeah...yeah...yeah...just...just like that!"

Fuck me...fuck me...fuck...cum...uhhhh...uhhhh...cum...c...!" Jo shoved his head back, again and mounted his face, muffling the expletive chatter. Grinding over his face, she moaned, "Yeah baby...shoot that load...yeah...yeah, that's it...eat my pussy...shove it in...shove that tongue in there...yeah that's it!"

When his pleasure erupted, trickling down through my fingers and over the shaft, I felt each pulse when he tightened around me. Humping into his body till he was done, I watched his abs flex with my thrusts; once it seemed to pass, I tightened my grip and milked out the last drops. It wasn't huge, but the viscous, white load pooled in his pubes.

Confined to the swing, while jo rode his face, he moaned into her pussy, and I just kept pumping his ass; he was still tight, and the sensuous heat inside his belly pushed me, closer and closer, to satisfaction. I held him tight, lengthened my thrusts and pumped harder, "Mmmm...love that tight...tight fuckin' ass...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...oh fuck...fuck!"

I could only hear muffled moans, but I knew he was in a submissive, pleasure nirvana...he wanted to be used... he wanted to pleasure his boyfriend...he wanted a dick churning his insides...and he wanted to be fucked hard.

"Fuck yeah...uhhhh...uhhhh...I love your fucking...tight...tight ass...mmmm...yeah...take it...take that dick...take my dick...fuckkkkkkk!"

Jo high-fived me, while riding her husband's face, "A sex swing with two hot men and one sexy bitch...priceless...fucking priceless!" We laughed, and she continued her moans, "Mmmm...mmmm...baby, keep that up...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah, eat that...eat that pussy!"

That night we christened the sex swing, and I gave Jodi and Pete the alpha-male pounding they both needed, but it had to end; I couldn't hold back any longer. Yearning for release, my balls ached, and I could feel seed surging up the shaft. I slammed my dick as deep as I could, grinding his ass and grunting, "Fuckkkk...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuckkkkk...gonna cum...gonna cum...ahhhh...yeah...yeah...yeah...work it...work my cock...yeah!"

Lingering shudders shot through my body, and my cock was basking in the hot seed. I slow-fucked into creampie, while Jodi moaned, "Fuck him...yeah, fuck'm with it...all that hot cum...fuck'm with it...use his ass!"

Resting over his body and rocking gently in the swing, I was out of breath and sated. I felt his hot skin against mine and held my dick deep inside his ass.

Savoring the hot, male load inside him, he grinned, "Mmmm, honey, you did make the right choice...every time I experience something like that, I understand why! We both love that big magnum dick...it's perfect!"

********************************

Drinking her wine, Jodi had a sexy twinkle in her expression, and I asked, "What're you thinking?"

"Oh, I'm just planning ahead for next time."

"Next time," Pete asked?

"Yeah, we had so much fun swinging, tonight, especially you, baby. I thought maybe you could be strapped into the swing, while Rob fucks your mouth and I use the strap-on for you." Adding with some exuberance, "If we use Robbie (the dildo), it would be a magnum spit roast!"

Pete and I grinned, thinking about how typical it was for Jodi, to always have a plan, but then our thoughts quickly went to a spit-roast we had, when she was out of town. It was exactly what she was proposing.

I smiled, "That sounds like a hot start, baby girl."

She nodded her head, "Yeah...hold on, that's just the warm-up...then Pete would watch you creampie me and lick it out, while you use his ass...after all that, both of you explode with massive two-week loads!"

"What about you," I grinned?"

"Oh, I'd cum two or three times, in the process and Pete would be a very happy fuck toy...everybody's happy! I'd cum once with you...and maybe when Pete eats me out...or maybe while I watch you two. It's just like porn when I get to watch."

"Sweetie, I like the sound of all that...eating creampie...spit roast...being a fuck toy," he said, grinning. Then he wined a little, "But seriously...a two-week load! I don't know if I can go two weeks...let's say six or seven days."

I grinned, "Magnum, here, thinks that's a plan! Maybe tomorrow night?"