Working Relationships: Jodi, Ch. 17

Story Info
Hot, kitchen encounters with Jodi and Pete.
4k words
4
3.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jodi, Pete and I were making dinner, and I was making salad. I'd only given her a glance but that's all it took...fuck, she could fill out a shirt! But that's what D-cups will do for a t-shirt...and a guy's dick.

It was the first time we could get together in three weeks, and I guess it showed. She got a sexy smile, "Sweetie, looks like you got a woody...and you're just cutting tomatoes."

"Yeah, but I can tell you it's not from the tomatoes...it's the melons in that shirt!" I was anxious and nodded down at my crotch, "Go for it and see how much bigger you can make it."

Pete laughed, "I think you need some melons...you need to fuck'm with that hungry-ass cock!"

She closed her hand over the dick print in my jeans. Digging her fingers into the bulge, like it was a shiny new toy, she grinned, "This makes cooking dinner fun...maybe we should get more comfortable!"

That's when we headed to the couch, she tugged my pants down and dropped to her knees. She tossed her shirt aside, teasing me, "Will these make it bigger?"

Squeezing my cock between those beautiful tits, I nodded, "Definitely, just watch it grow."

She moved her body up and down, stroking it with all that D-cup flesh, while I tipped my head back and closed my eyes, "Yeah...yeah, that feels good...really good...that's it...yeah!"

I started humping through the firm, warmth and she looked up with the sexiest smile, "Mmmm...I love this, but you know what I want?"

"How many guesses do I get?"

"Probably one or two!"

"Cock...you want cock."

She nodded and the impromptu titty-fuck only lasted a couple minutes, before she was going down on me. Driving it up to her throat, she bobbed her lips up and down the shaft, layering it with spit.

She pulled off and took a deep breath, "Ohhhh...fuuuuck...oh my god, that's good!" Sensuously jacking it, a strand of spit dripped onto her big, mounded tit.

She grinned, "You know what else I want?"

"Again, how many guesses?"

Pete smiled, "Well, I know what I want...I wanna see some action...Jo get on that thing and ride it for me!"

I reached over and pulled her on top, and she grinned, "Looks like I want you as much as you want me...I need you inside me!"

We were making out, tongues-deep, and I was fucking her ass cleavage with my cock.

There's nothing more enjoyable than fucking a man's wife for him and listening to her scream...except maybe teasing him, while you're in the act. I looked into his eyes, "Mmmm...she drags the head through those wet, pussy lips, before taking it all the way and settling into my lap...and look at how her pussy stretches around that cock!"

"Your wife, she can't hardly get enough; she's as eager as you are! Whenever I get here, she's wet, and you're horny as fuck...you're both anxious!"

I grinned, "Sometimes I tease her, asking if she's missed it, missed having a big one...going deep inside her pussy."

She got that sexy smile we both love, "And I always answer, yes...I miss your big cock...you know I do." She anxiously starts riding and begging to be fucked, "Yeah...yeah...yeah...ohhhh god...gimme that thing...you know I love your cock...deep...I love it deep!"

I held it upright, while she sank lower, impaling herself, "Yeah...yeah, what I need, is right here!"

I grunted, "Oh yeah...yeah...yeah...oh fuck...fuck, that's good!"

Jodi moaned, "Mmmm...it's been too long...way too long since I had this...mmmm...it's so...so big!" She looked at me, with a sexy grin, "Sweetie, you know...I've never fucked any guy, bigger than Rob."

Pete answered, "Me neither!"

I moaned, "It has been...ahhhh...ahhhh...to long....way too long...feels so good...so tight...so fuckin' tight!"

Pete started stroking and I grinned, "Dude, I'm just enjoying the ride...you know? I know you are too...bet you'll stroke it out in no time."

That's about where Jo started making out with me...full tongue...it was hot.

Jo moaned, "Rob...oh god, Rob...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...I'm gonna ride that dick...need it bad...so fucking bad...I'm gonna ride it hard!

"Oh fuck...mmmm...yeah...yeah...yeah...Jodi...Jodi...fuck...keep that up...yeah...ride me...ride me good...fuck yourself...yeah...yeah...yeah, fuck yourself on it...fuck yeah!"

Pete was jacking and moaned, "Ride it cowgirl...ride it...ride that white horse!"

She was horny as fuck, rubbing herself, "Rob...Rob...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah...yeah, help...help a cowgirl...yeah...yeah...fuck...fuck meeeee!"

Then she started cumming...already, "Oh god...oh god...deep...so deep...don't stop...don't...stoppppppp!"

She bucked and moaned till it passed, "Oh sweetie, that was good...fuck that was good...guess I got a short fuse!"

Pete grinned, "Then I got that short fuse, too...I almost lost it! Dude, it's been too long...we missed you last Monday."

I watched Jodi's just-fucked smile grow, "Isn't that the truth...oh, god, it feels so good in me...big...and throbbing but let me ride more...I need that load!"

I grinned, "Cowgirl up, then...sure I got some for ya."

"Mmmm...yeah...yeah...yeah...mmmm...feels so damn good!"

"Pete, your wife's got a damn nice pussy...hot as fuck...and damn nice!"

"Uhhhh...uhhhh...you're pretty hot yourself, and you got a damn nice dick!"

That's all Pete could handle, and he glazed the D-cups...it was hot as fuck and big...a big load...a pornstar cumshot. It was amazing, starting with a big rope...then another...then a spray...then a smaller spray...he kept pumping till it just dripped.

I flipped Jodi over on her back, and started pumping inside, "Help me fuck your wife, dude...pull her legs back and hold'm...you know the drill!"

Stretched tight around the thick shaft, her pussy looked amazing...her legs were up in the air, and Pete was holding them in place. My cock was slamming into his wife, and he had the perfect view of it all; he was mesmerized and watching me pleasure his wife. He loved to watch her pleasure...and she never disappointed us.

My balls slapped her ass with each thrust, and the shaft was soaked with froth. That was about where her hand found its mark, and the ecstasy started working its magic.

The sexy, pleasured moans escalated, and she held me tighter, when it started. I could feel it overwhelm her, and I slammed my cock deep, filling her with every last inch and grinding hard. As her husband watched, her eyes rolled back, and she clawed at my back, screaming, "Fuuuucccckkk...meeeeeee...fuuuuucccccckkk...meeeeeeeeee!"

After she finishes, I keep fucking her, and she always wants more...and she always wants me to finish. "Baby, keep it up...fuck me...oh god, keep it up...keep fuckin' me...breed my pussy...yeah...yeah...yeah, give me that load!"

I begin fucking with long, greedy strokes, balls deep and pleasuring her deep inside...stretching her...using her like a fuck toy. Her husband was inches from her pussy, while I fucked the shit out of her, and grunted, "Yeah, work it...work that cock...work it...yeah...yeah...gonna cum soon!"

"Fuck me...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh yeah...fuck me...fuck me...take me...take me...oh god, take meee!!"

I slammed forward, filling her pussy with my dick, and throbbing with release. She moaned, "Oh yeah...yeah...yeah...yeah...gimme that load...gimme that load...breed me!"

Squirming on my cock and savoring the load, she rolled her hips before I finished and pulled out. She looked into my eyes, and pushed some out, in gurgles, over the steamy pink folds. I could see Pete's thoughts...he wanted to taste it...take it inside himself...he wanted cum...he wanted it as much as his wife.

I kissed her, and when we parted lips, she got this gleeful smile, "Rob....that was brilliant...god damn, I love being fucked like that!"

I shot Pete a look, "I know...I love it when you're being fucked like that...and Pete, my partner in crime, loves it, too."

My erection was waning, but it still had some stiffness, and Jodi leaned over to lick it clean, "Mmmm, it's just amazing! Yeah...mmmm....ummmm...ummmm!"

We shared our sex with a kiss, and she grinned, "It's kinda fun cooking with you boys. We haven't even had dinner, but I already feel satisfied...hungry as hell, but satisfied!"

She paused before adding, "Guess you need to get that salad finished, cowboy...I think I got your Creamy Cowboy Dressing dripping out of me...or...I maybe it's Robby-Seed Dressing."

Pete wrapped his hand around my dick, "Look at this thing...it has to be Creamy Cucumber!"

********************************************************************

Pete has enjoyed being involved in writing this chapter, and this is his take...and thoughts: Rob reached over, grabbed my wife's leg and pulled her over on top. She grinned, "Looks like I want you as much as you want me...I need you inside me!"

It's always so hot to see her begging to be fucked...it was as good for me as it was her. I loved to watch her fuck other guys...well, it's not really plural, because Rob's the only "other guy."

Truth be told, he's become our shared boyfriend. Whenever we talked about things, she'd make remarks about size and how amazing he felt inside. She was always anxious to fuck him, and I knew how she felt, because I've been in her shoes, begging for it...and wanting it inside me. But then, I knew exactly what Rob was thinking...he was yearning to take her pussy...yearning to have her ride his big dick, like there was no tomorrow.

She was buck naked, straddling him and making out for me. Rob's big dick, upright and throbbing, was pumping through her sexy, rounded ass cheeks, and I watched him knead her ass, "Your wife, she can't hardly get enough; she's as eager as you are! Whenever I get here, she's wet, and you're horny as fuck...you're both anxious! Sometimes I tease her, asking if she's missed it, missed having a big one...going deep inside her pussy."

Jodi arched her back, shoving her tits in his face and yearning to feel his lips on her nipples, but that wasn't enough. She looked at me, lowered herself onto his cock, "Yeah...yeah, what I need, is right here!"

Her big tits were bobbing, as she bounced up and down on his big dick. I always loved to hear her groaning, when it pushed its way inside, and I loved watching her pussy lips stretched tight and rippling over the magnum.

Rob grunted, "Oh yeah...yeah...yeah...oh fuck...fuck, that's good!"

"Mmmm...it's been too long...way too long since I had this...mmmm...it's so...so big!" She looked at me, with a sexy grin, "Sweetie, you know...I've never fucked any guy, bigger than Rob."

I grinned, "Me neither!"

Rob moaned, "It has been...ahhhh...ahhhh...to long....way too long...feels so good...so tight...so fuckin' tight!"

She was slowly lifting herself and sliding back down to the base, taking all that beautiful thickness back into her pussy. With every stroke, the pleasured moans seemed to grow, when she came to rest, grinding on his big dick.

That's when I filled my palm with lube and went at it...damn, it felt good to stroke.

Rob laid back and grinned at me, "Dude, I'm just enjoying the ride...you know? I know you are too...bet you'll stroke it out in no time."

Jo leaned in and pressed her lips to his, passionately making out...I could tell her tongue was all in.

Then Rob brought his hands up to her breasts, teasing and caressing them, as she fucked her brains out. She moaned, "Rob...oh god, Rob...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...I'm gonna ride that dick...need it bad...so fucking bad...I'm gonna ride it hard!

She leaned back with her hands on his thighs and slammed herself down...impaling herself on Magnum. It was obvious she was savoring every last inch, tossing her head back and grinding it as deep as she could get it.

"Oh fuck...mmmm...yeah...yeah...yeah...Jodi...Jodi...fuck...keep that up...yeah...ride me...ride me good...fuck yourself...yeah...yeah...yeah, fuck yourself on it...fuck yeah!"

I grinned, stroking my cock and watching them, "Ride it cowgirl...ride it...ride that white horse!"

She started working her clit, slow at first but that didn't last long. Rob started bucking up to meet her, driving his cock deep. Her pussy was taking a good pounding and she was moaning, almost screaming, "Rob...Rob...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah...yeah, help...help a cowgirl...yeah...yeah...fuck...fuck meeeee!"

Completely lost in the passion, her head rocked back and forth, and her eyes were fluttering, "Oh god...oh god...deep...so deep...don't stop...don't...stoppppppp!"

Coming down from the high, she came to rest in his lap and kissed him, "Oh sweetie, that was good...fuck that was good...guess I got a short fuse!"

I laughed, "Then, I got that short fuse, too...almost lost it!" I looked at Rob, grinning, "Dude, it's been too long...we missed you last Monday."

"Isn't that the truth...it feels sooooo good...big...throbbing fun!" She giggled, "but...let me ride some more...I want that load!"

"Cowgirl up, then," Rob grinned, "sure I got some for ya."

With crazy lust in her eyes, she started riding, again, looking directly at me and moaning, "Mmmm...yeah...yeah...yeah...mmmm...it feels so damn good!"

Rob grinned, "Fuck yeah...no argument there...it feels damn good!" Then he looked at me, "God damn, your wife's got a pussy...a damn sweet pussy...yeah...yeah...sweet...sweet pussy!"

Jodi moaned, "Uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...you're pretty sweet yourself!"

My dick was like a steel rod, and leaking...and I felt it coming on. I raised up and jacked a huge load over her tits. I felt my dick throb and pulse with release, until I finished and collapsed onto the couch. I noticed Rob got some cum spatter, too, but I let go of my dick and watched them fuck.

Jo got winded, but Rob rolled her onto her back, got between her legs and grinned, "Help me fuck your wife, dude...hold her legs back...you know the drill!"

I did know the drill...I'd done it many, many times; I loved to watch him fuck her senseless, but I really loved to do it this way. Gripping her ankles and pulling her legs way back, while Rob took her, I could watch them fuck, but I could see her tits do the fuck-dance, bouncing...bobbing...it was fuckin' hot.

Jo anxiously guided his cock back inside, and groaned, "Jeeezzzz...there it is...mmmm...that's good.

He leaned forward and started pounding my wife, while she moaned and rolled her body to meet his penetrations. "Oh Rob...Rob...fuck me...fuck me...yeah...yeah...yeah, fuck me...don't stop...don't stop...fuck me hard!"

Hearing my wife beg, kept my cock hard as fuck, but I kept a tight hold on her legs.

"Fuck me, Rob...fuck...fuck me...fuck that pussy...ahhhh...ahhhh...oh fuck...fuck, I love that cock...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...that gorgeous...cock!"

Rob grinned at me, "Don't you mean that massively gorgeous cock?"

She got a sexy smile, "Yeah...yeah...always...always...that massively gorgeous...cock!"

When she was rubbing herself and nearly panting, I knew she was close...and the way she was moaning, it was a big one coming.

She was nearly bent in half, and his big ole balls slapped her ass, while I gripped her legs tight. Rob dug his fingers into her thighs and hammered away...it looked like he might split her in two.

I saw her tense up and shudder, as the orgasm took her...it was an incredible, lasting climax, with shuddering and moaning, "Fuuuucccckkk...meeeeeee...yeah...yeah...yeahhhh...fuuuuucccccckkk...meeeeeeeeee!"

Rob slowed his thrusts, and reached down to grab her breasts, kissing and sucking them as he slowly, but deeply, fucked her through it.

She yearned to take it all...all his cock...and all his seed; she glanced over at me, before gazing into his eyes, "Baby, keep it up...fuck me...oh god, keep it up...keep fuckin' me...breed my pussy...yeah...yeah...yeah, give me that load!"

Jodi writhed with pleasure and Rob moaned, "Yeah, work it...work that cock...work it...yeah...yeah...gonna cum soon!"

"Fuck me...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh yeah...fuck me...fuck me...take me...take me...oh god, take me! Oh yeah...yeah...yeah...yeah...gimme that load...gimme that load...breed me!"

Her tits danced and his lean, muscled body flexed, with the last powerful thrusts, before he grunted and slammed forward...I knew he was filling her...I love to see him breed my wife like that...I really loved it.

She moaned as we both watched his big dick pulse, "Oh yeah...yeah...yeah...yeah...gimme that load...cum inside...breeeeeed meeeeeee!"

Covered in sweat and panting, Rob pushed her legs down and pulled her to his lips. They held each other tight and kissed, before he pulled out. The seed trickled from pussy, and she glowed, "Rob....that was brilliant...god damn, I love being fucked like that!"

Watching and hearing her say that was nothing short of perfect...seeing her ravaged was one of the hottest, things in the world, but then Rob looked over at me, grinning, "I know...I love it when you're being fucked like that...and Pete, my partner in crime, loves it, too."

Then she shot me a look, and grinned, wrapping her hand around the shaft, "Mmmm, it's just amazing!" She tongued the big crown, before sucking it into her mouth.

I watched as my wife cleaned cum and pussy from his dick, "Yeah...mmmm, it's just amazing! Yeah...mmmm...ummmm...ummmm!"

My erection was waning, but it still had some stiffness, and Jodi sucked it clean, "Yeah...mmmm, it's just amazing! Yeah...mmmm...ummmm...ummmm!"

Then, he lifted her up in his arms and kissed her, deeply, exchanging the shared pleasure.

"It's kinda fun cooking with you boys." She grinned, "We haven't even had dinner, but I already feel satisfied...hungry as hell, but satisfied!"

She smiled, "Guess you need to get that salad finished, cowboy," and giggled, "I think I got your Creamy Cowboy Dressing dripping out of me...or...maybe it's Robby Seed Dressing."

I slipped my hand around his dick, laughing, "Look at this thing...it has to be Creamy Cucumber!"

**********************************************

Much later that night, we were having a beer, and Pete grinned, dragging the bottle over my crotch, "You still got some in there for me?"

"I always got some for you." I looked over at Jodi, grinning, "She's passed out...guess we wore her out."

Pete, helping me get my shorts off, laughed, "It's all you...or that...that wore her out."

It wasn't upright, but it was expanding, and standing out from the pubes. I grinned and rolled my hips to make it bounce, "This what you're looking for?"

He grinned, "Fuck yeah...you can fuckin' wear me out, too!"

When I flopped back onto the couch, he pushed my legs apart, dropped to his knees, and shoved it between his lips. Stroking, and licking up and down the long, thick shaft, he gradually made his way to my balls, sucking one, and then the other.

He gazed up at me and pumped it back through his lips; I felt his tongue swirling over the head, and I ran my fingers through his hair urging him to go deeper...and fuck his mouth. It felt so sensuous and warm, as his lips glided up and down the shaft.

He worked the throbbing flesh, taking it as far as he could, driving it against his throat, and leaving it covered with spit. It was always crazy hot to watch Pete take a cock; he always looked so damn manly...and straight. I mean...he looked totally straight, but never missed an opportunity to be on his knees.

I watched him shove his fingers between his cheeks and I knew he needed more than a cock in his mouth. Then I felt him groan and pull off, "I need you to fuck me like you fucked Jo."

I motioned, "Well, lose the shorts and I'll get the lube." I headed to the bedroom, looking back, "And get on your back and spread those legs...be right back!"

I came back, stroking my cock with a generous coating, before doing him. I circled his pucker with my fingers and then slowly penetrated it, pumping some lube inside. He groaned, as I slowly fucked him with two fingers, gradually going deeper and deeper, till I felt him relax some.

12