Working Relationships: Jodi, Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood between his legs and pushed them back, bringing his beautiful, manly ass within reach. Before just shoving it inside, I teased him with head to open him up...he was still a little tight for what I was about put in.

When I first pushed inside, I felt that incredible resistance, that you pause to savor. He groaned, loud and my eyes met his, "You ready for this?"

He nodded with a big grin, "Fuck, yeah...I'm so ready for it...do me like Jo...fuck me like you just fucked her. Fuckin' wear me out!"

The resistance quickly faded into a sensuous tightness, and he moaned softly as I pumped deeper...I went inch by inch until I was completely inside and feeling the pleasured embrace.

He moaned, "Oh my god...ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah...yeah...so big...it's so good...good in there!"

Thrusting slow and gentle at first, I moaned with soft grunts...fucking, and savoring his beautiful ass.

He kept up the pleasured moans, as I leaned back, pumped him, and ran my hands over his muscled chest. His dick was steely hard and dancing with my thrusts; I was excited to see him start stroking.

With my balls slapping over his ass, he was panting, grunting, and jerking his big swollen dick. It really turned me on, and I started thrusting harder...and faster.

His response said it all, tipping his head back and moaning louder. We were animals...oblivious...and totally lost in our needs. "Yeah, fuck me like that," he begged, "Fuck me hard...yeah...yeah...yeah, fuck me rough...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh yeah...own it...own that ass!"

I just grinned, and that's about when Jodi woke up, smiling once she realized what was happening. "Looks like I woke up at the right time!" She was mesmerized, as I plowed her husband, but she looked at Pete, "Honey, you know I love that big thing...but I really love the way we share it...you know? Mmmm...it feels so good...doesn't it?"

Jacking his big erection, he answered, "Fuck yeah...uhhhh...uhhhh...yes...yessss...it feels good!"

Watching me fuck the hell out of her husband, she smiled and teased her clit, "I know...I know...we both love spreading our legs...don't we, sweetie?"

I grinned and nodded, before looking back down at Pete. He had that pleasured smile, "Fuck...yeah...yeah...yeah...love...love it! Keep it up...keep...it up...gonna cum...I'm gonna cum!"

I remember I wasn't far off, but I felt him shudder and squeeze, as he showered his belly. He jacked till it was done, and I pumped him right through to the end, "Yeah...yeah...fuckin' drain'm...drain those balls!"

His body relaxed but I kept going, slamming deep...impaling him with my dick.

With my hands gripping his body and balls slapping his ass, I figured I couldn't last much longer. I grunted, "Fuckkkk...it's coming...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah...that's it gimme that ass!"

I needed release, and he knew it, begging, "Cum inside...cum inside me...gimme that load...gimme that load!"

He rolled his hips the best he could and milked my cock, till he felt the warmth flood his gut. I slammed my cock deep, pumping my seed deep into my boyfriend. With my balls empty, and the waves fading, I held it deep inside him.

Everything was quiet, and I slowly pulled out, but he grinned, "No...no, don't pull it out...put it back in...keep that cum in there...yeah, push it deep...push it all back in!"

We both laughed and I took a deep breath, looking over at Jodi; she got that sexy smile, "Rob, we both really love it, when you spend the night."

****************************************************

Pete finishes things off, writing: The next morning, I woke up and the bed was empty; Jodi and Rob were already up. I heard the trash tote rolling across the drive, and then a car starting and pulling out. I figured somebody had to leave early, and I was a little disappointed that we couldn't enjoy coffee together...but I was glad the trash was out.

I went into the kitchen and found Jodi naked, on the kitchen table; she was on her back, with her legs splayed wide and the pads of her feet resting on the edge.

It was obvious what had happened and confirmed by her just-fucked smile. She had the warm, sated glow and grinned, "Hey sweetie, you just missed Rob...he had an early meeting, but he took out the trash for us. I'll make you some breakfast, but I think Rob left you something...it might still be warm!"

That he did...her pussy was puffy, and drooling...and there was some on the table.

As she handed me a cherry, she grinned, "We're having waffles with cherry syrup, but you might try cherries with it...Rob seemed to love my cherries.

I did like the cherry, licking the table, and pushing my cock into what he left behind. Freshly fucked with Rob's magnum, she wasn't as tight as usual...but it wasn't long before I felt her pussy's grip again.

She was working my cock, and I could only grin, "Seems like we both want something before the waffles."

I've always loved sharing Jodi with Rob...watching them fuck and then sharing that big, magnum dick with her. But sloppy seconds are the best...after he's filled her, it's mind-blowing...it feels mind blowing!

I start fucking harder...and faster, "Mmmm...that's good, sweetie...squeeze my dick...yeah...yeah...yeah, work it...work it!"

"Oh Pete...fuck me...fuck me...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...fuckkkkk meeeeeee!"

12