All Comments on 'Working the Babysitter'

by SlutProblems

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Red hot

Absolutely fab more and more of this ad soon. Cunt crazed sex maniac Lanc’s UK

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 4 years ago
Was it good for you?

It was good for all three of them. Robert got sucked and fucked, Vicky got to eat the cream pie and lick Veronica's pussy, and Veronica got off with the vibrator, sucked Robert's cock, got fucked by Robert, and eaten out by Vicky. I suspect Veronica will be doing more sitting at that house and getting off more there too. Hot. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

It would have been nice if you showed her getting naked to work the vibe in, to show the husband fucking her... I felt nothing during this story.

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterover 4 years ago
Thanks again!

That got me up, horny, and got my wife fucked hard. So thanks again! She is leaving tonight for a week so I wanted all the cunt I could get. Her pussy is so good, and she is such a good little slut for me. It will be just dick while she is gone, but the last couple of fucks will be a sweet memory until she returns.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Good

Good but could have been a lot better. What about the swing in the room?

sharksharksharksharkalmost 3 years ago

The little lady needs to satisfy Vicky now. She should suckle her big breasts and call her Mommy!

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenover 1 year ago

Wow best babysitting job ever! Hopefully you continued to sit for them?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlutProblems@SlutProblems
Hi! I am a popular, published erotica author. Here on lit, you will find my practice writings. Links to my stuff are up top; my bio is at the bottom. Read my March Newsletter: https://slut-problems.com/newsletter-march-2023 Read MILF Cougar Saturday Night (Gangbang/Pseudo-Ince...