All Comments on 'Working the Boss - Working from Home'

by HappySpouse

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So, not a wife then, just a whore that swings both ways and the husband is just an idiot. Nothing to like here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

With the sex life he described, she wasn’t much of a wife before Michelle. No great loss for him. Time to move on. Plenty of much better, less crazy, women out there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

These other comments have a pretty limited view of what a wife is. It wasn't what I expected from the description, but I thought it was pretty hot anyway. 4 stars.

snowangel526snowangel526over 2 years ago

Honestly sounds like a dream come true. She got the best of both world. I'd actually love to have that but in reverse, a guy for sex and a woman for emotional support

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes my submission sat me free from it all except for my loneliness. My husband Fred caught me with my college mistress. We had been married for 11 years and we had 3 children. She some how found me. She appeared while I was having lunch with 2 coworkers one was actually my boss. After introducing Sally to my boss and coworker my boss was said Becky take the afternoon off and enjoy see you in the morning. Fred works at home some. That day he had meetings and returned home to work in his home office. I thought that he would be later than normal but I was wrong and he was earlier than normal. He caught us in bed. To say he was pissed would have been way understated. He actually grabbed Sally by the hair with one hand pulled her off the bed made her grab her clothes and took her to the living room. I heard him yelling at her to get the Hell out of the house and he had better never see or hear from her again. Then he returned and told me to pack and get of of the house. I was crying saying I was wrong and I was sorry I didn't want to lose him and the children. He said that he didn't want to be married to a cheater either. I said I would call my parents. He said no surprise them and just show up like I did getting home early. I was packed and at the door crying trying to say I loved him. He said I had one Hell of a way of showing it.I reached for the door and he said stop I do not want to put your parents through this. You can stay. If you want to be with someone else just say so I I will divorce you. OMG no please I don't want a divorce I'm so sorry. He said that he was asking for his parents to get the children and keep them at least one night and would talk to them about the next night. We had a very lengthy discussion and I agreed to do counseling. We worked our way back to our normal. I am so thankful.

Volume51Volume519 months ago

Very erotic story. Believable. Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous