All Comments on 'Working the Boss'

by HappySpouse

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
NEthingGozeNEthingGozeabout 3 years ago

That was very hot and fairly well-written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I think we all have a bit of bisexual in us, otherwise, why did I enjoy this story, lol.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireabout 3 years ago

Hi, here from the On the Job challenge. We used a somewhat similar concept in our stories but I enjoyed seeing how yours developed so differently from mine as the story progressed. Your story was well written and hot. My one minor point was that Emma ended up becoming too compliant and too willing to give up everything that had been important too her to that point, thought maybe that had to do with the part based on the real person? Personally, I'd have loved to have seen her embrace her newfound sexuality but then turn the tables on Michelle and tell her, yes, Michelle would come and when she was finished doing everything she said, it would be Emma and her husband's turn to... Oh, the possibilities, and to see the blood rush from Michelle's face or perhaps the smile? Of course, Emma was on an endorphin high when she was having those thoughts, so may that might just be in a future chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I can't wait to hear what happens next. Sequel please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I usually avoid non-con, but I decided to read this after reading the second chapter. This one is much better, and way hotter. The note at the end made me wonder. Is Michelle a real person, too?

snowangel526snowangel526over 2 years ago

Good god that was good writing, it wasn't the non-con I was expecting, but it was a welcome change to the hardcore erotica I usually indulge in. I thought it was going into the usual boring 3some 1 man 2 women, but the interaction with the robber was just funny and I'm glad he never joined in.

Hannah333333Hannah333333over 2 years ago

Spectacular ,u made so hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous