Working the Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, who?" She stopped rubbing my clit.

The egg was still jostling away, but it wasn't enough. There was so much pressure. It had to be released. I reached my hand down, and it was swatted away.

"Please, Mistress, please let me cum."

"That's a good little redhead, and good little redheads get rewarded." She started stroking my clit faster than before. "I bet you'd like to eat my pussy again, wouldn't you? Sluts love eatin' pussy."

"Yes mistress"

Never stopping the good work on my clit, she spun her body around and sat her pussy on my mouth. My tongue registered that drug again, and all the pressure went out of my body. Everything inside of me rushed toward my pussy like a whirlpool. The release of my orgasm was beyond any feeling of satisfaction I could have imagined. Michelle humped at my open mouth and I moaned into her pussy while I came.

I could feel it gushing over my ass and making a puddle under my hips. My body thrashed making the carpet squish beneath me. I regained enough control to search for Michelle's clit again, but she told me to stick my tongue out and hold it. She lowered herself onto my tongue and started stroking it with her pussy. Without the vibrator in the way, I was able to reach deeper inside of her than before. The sensation was incredible.

While she was bouncing up and down, she pulled the egg out of me and put her two fingers back in. She was steering everything, but I had never felt sexier than while she artfully fucked me at both ends. Her fingers were hooked inside of me again, and the pressure built with alarming quickness. She lowered her head to lick my clit while both continuing to fuck my pussy and my tongue. She was a goddess.

That time, I knew what she was trying to do, and I pushed with the orgasm. I could feel what had gushed the first time become a spray the second. Michelle's pussy lifted off of my tongue with a final squeezing stroke. She turned around above me and leaned in for a kiss. Her face was dripping. When her lips parted, she dumped a mouthful of my squirt into my mouth. She laughed at my garbled surprise as I struggled to swallow it.

Before I had it all down, she was back on my face, sitting so that I could see her hefty breasts bouncing above me. Her smooth lips kissed me better than any mouth ever could. My tongue found her clit with easy familiarity. I turned my head diagonally, like before, and felt immense pride when she quickly responded.

"Yes, Emma, eat that pussy. You love licking my pussy. Everyone loves licking my pussy. You'll do it whenever I tell you to, because if you ever tell me 'no', I'll never let you do it again."

All of the best sexual experiences of my life had happened in one session with her, and she was telling me that I could lose them forever. It was an unthinkable consequence. I worked harder than ever, my tongue approaching exhaustion. Her breathing became uneven, and she pawed at her amazing breasts. I had succeeded again. Her folds filled with a prize of fresh juices as my prize while she rode out her orgasm on my slurping mouth. I hoped she was pleased enough to want more. I hoped that she would want me often, daily. I would leave my husband to be her slut if she asked me to. I didn't recognize myself.

She dismounted my face and used her fingertip to wipe juices off of my lips and cheeks. The finger was then put in my mouth, and I sucked enthusiastically while she said, "Good job, Emma. You've made a fine slut. Tomorrow, I'm going to come to your house with my strap-on and fuck you rotten in front of your husband. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress."

**Author's Note: The character Emma in this story is the fictional version of a real woman. That woman is someone who did not realize she was bisexual until her mid 30's. This is only to say the author did not intend to imply that all women are lesbians waiting to happen. Emma was a closeted bisexual both in reality and this story.**

12