Working the Holidays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
es_larsson
es_larsson
250 Followers

He grunted and groaned in pleasure, his heavy belly looming over me, his bear-like body pressing his huge cock into my mouth. I choked, then suddenly it slipped into my throat, and his balls rested against my chin, his untamed bush tickling my pixie nose. I raised my hands to push him away. Gathering my thin wrists in one hand he raised them above my head, whilst his other paw grasped the back of my head and pushed it back down on his cock. I struggled weakly; my stocking clad legs wiggling in protest. This seemed to encourage him, and he began to pound my throat, which gagged and then stretched to accommodate his enormous member. I was being completely dominated and used - any attempt to fight back ended in failure.

His thrusting grew more desperate and intense, and I was on the point of fainting when I felt him shudder in pleasure. He plunged his cock as deep as it could go, and a felt a stream of hot cum flow straight into my tummy. I squirmed in protest as he ground with each pulse of his orgasm, gasping for breath as his cock finally slid from my throat.

He was still cumming! His purple cock continued to pump thick white cum in spurts and it coated my face and lips, some falling in my mouth and running slowly down my chest. Kareem shook the last of the drips from the end and onto my forehead, marking me as his property. I looked up, and Kareem already had his phone out - taking further photos!

"Clean me up babygirl." He ordered.

I shook my head, frowning and frightened. He turned the screen of the phone towards me, and showed me his handiwork. A skinny,slutty teenage elf with flushed cheeks, smudged make-up and a cum-soaked face. I looked feminine, but it was recognisably me.

"Fuck." I murmured.

I reached out with my and took his cock in my shaking hands. I could barely get my fingers around it! I placed the tip tentatively between my lips and wrapped my tongue around the head, licking the cum from the tip and under his foreskin. Kareem moaned appreciatively. His cum wasn't bitter, and his cock was warm to the touch. Surprising myself, I found myself admiring such a beautiful dick.... A real man's dick....

Once Kareem was satisfied with my effort, he allowed me to climb, shaking, to my feet. Then, delicately, he began the scrape the load from my brow and nose, and pushed it into my mouth, making me suck his fingers clean.

"Don't waste any next time" he threatened.

"Sorry Sir" I said, and I swallowed it down.

---

Once inside his office Kareem kept me standing whilst he reclined into a chair. My feet were aching. I wished I could take off these shoes.

"Kareem, where are my clothes?" I asked him, looking around.

"You don't need those ugly things now" he smirked, and leaned back in his chair. "I put them in the incinerator whilst you were dangling like a beautiful slutty bauble out there on the shopfloor."

"What!! Fuck you Kareem! Now what do I wear home!? I played along with your perverted game. Now it's over! "

"Oh, kiddo, it's not over" he said seriously. "And you're forgetting to call me Sir."

"Fuck you!" I said defiantly.

Kareem let my words hang in the air.

"You should have realised this by now: I own you."

Pictures of me slowly scrolled across his screen. A sissy boy jacking off in the stockroom. A crossdresser prancing about in sexy underwear. A made up doll obediently sucking a fat dick. The reality of my situation began to sink in. Kareem was a perverted old asshole... this was too well planned...

Kareem continued "I was going to let you choose a new outfit from the racks to go home in, but now I think I'll choose for you. Actually... I think it'd be best for you to go home as you are."

"What!! I'm nearly naked. And these shoes!" I said.

"You've got to learn obedience. Tell you what. If you can convince me you're learning I'll let you complete the outfit."

He gestured to a green tunic type minidress hanging behind him that would complete my slutty elf outfit.

"Please...." I begged, but Kareem was having none of it, and wordlessly gestured to his crotch.

I bit my lip and shook my head. Slowly, I got down on my hands and knees and crawled over. I unzipped his pants, and pulled out his cock. It sprang free and rested on my cheek, semi-firm. With two hands I stroked its length, and with a small degree of hesitation, licked along the shaft.

"Please daddy... please can I have my outfit to wear. It's so cold outside. I'll freeze without it. Please Sir."

I popped the head past my lips and bobbed up and down on it, my pigtails bouncing. Kareem groaned with pleasure and thrusted gently in rhythm. I continued to stroke his cock, and before long, I felt him swell in my mouth and with a roar, he pumped a fresh load of cum into me. I couldn't swallow it fast enough, and some escaped to drip down his balls and onto the floor. How much cum does this guy produce! I thought to myself. I felt a hand on my neck, and was guided to the wasted cum on his hairy balls. Grimacing, I slurped it all up, and then lowered my head to lap at the milky pool on the floor.

"Good girl" growled Kareem, and I blushed.

More pictures were taken and he made me pose in compromising positions: Bent over the desk... biting my thumb... up against the wall. It looked like I was asking for it.

Finally he handed me my prize. The dress barely covered my crotch, and had a large red ribbon as a belt, as if I was a gift under the tree. I ran my hands over it, trying to stretch it out. My eyes were wide with fear. I looked over at Kareem.

"Tomorrow you can be Santa's little helper." He grinned wickedly. "We've got lots of presents to give out. You can help me empty the sack."

"People will recognise me! There's no way that's fair!"

Kareem handed me my car keys and another duffle bag. "You'll have the tools in there to make yourself unrecognisable. If you don't show however, your colleagues will be the first to know about your embarrassing cum-guzzling habits."

He steered my by the elbow and through the shop, ejecting me into the back alley and loading bay where deliveries for the mall were made.

"See you tomorrow... Erica!" Kareem whispered, and gave my pert ass a final squeeze before pulling down the shutter behind me.

A crisp winter breeze reminded me just how skimpy my outfit was and I shivered. I began to trot to the multi-storey car park. A few post-shopping stragglers were milling about, and a group of guys sitting by the exit whistled and cat-called as I passed - my ears ringing with shame. (or was it the bells on my thigh high socks?)

Finally, I made it to the safety of the car, and plonked the bag given to me by Kareem on the seat next to me. It fell open. He'd packed me some fresh underwear, hair removal cream, hair dye and make-up products. Hallelujah. I also found the keys to my padlocked heels. I finally slipped them off. I felt around in the bag further and my hands closed around something rubber.... I pulled out a girthy, black, realistic 8" dildo!

I was shocked and stuffed it back into the bag. After the immediate shock had faded, I was gripped by a curiosity. Still in park, I pulled my panties down and compared sizes with the toy. It was so much bigger than me! God I was so girly. I stroked my long striped socks and gently bit my lip. I had never had a sex toy before.

Looking in the car mirror I put the dildo to my mouth. I felt my cock twitch in my wet panties. I tentatively licked it and sucked it, making eye contact with myself in the car mirror.

Fuck! What was wrong with me! I threw the dildo back in the bag. My head cleared, and I was able to pull out of the parking lot.

x

es_larsson
es_larsson
250 Followers
12