Working the Pole Pt. 02

Story Info
Irina's "friend" turned out to be a very busty MILF.
5.1k words
4.67
13.7k
21
0

Part 2 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 11/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2:

Included kinks:

Futanari, Erection, Mini-Gts, Size comparison, hourglass, chubby, teenagers, seduction, futa x female, size worship, measurements, implied minor growth, age difference, MILF, huge tits and sex

All characters are entirely fictional and all above the age of 18!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Well, that's pretty much it, mom. I just called in case you were worrying. You don't have to wait for dinner either, I will grab some stuff on my way home. Love you. Till later," April said and sent the voice message.

For once it has been a blessing in disguise not to reach her mother. Explaining to her where she was heading this far from home and especially where she was just coming from would have been nightmare.

April started to chuckle when she imagined her mother's face if she'd tell her that she just visited a striptease bar. Better to keep that little secret under wraps for now. But she would have quite a story to tell once she returned home even if she left out some "minor" details.

Her phone navigated her through the unfamiliar streets and eventually led her exactly to where Irina sent her. A spacious shop which resembled more a gallery at first sight, but once she walked past the wall of placard windows, she realised that this place might be perfect for someone with her specific "needs".

Many posters showed very eccentric and imaginative ways to tailor dresses, some looked oversized, others surprisingly provocative but they all had two things in common: They were all custom made and looked very expensive.

'How many people would actually run around like that?' was immediately the obvious question emerging in the student's head. With 'Why does it look like it's already closed?' being a close second.

She never heard of a shop closing this early and her attempt of pulling the entrance's handle only proved her initial worry. The lights were off and she saw no sign of anyone being inside either.

"Great... now what?" April sighed and formed binoculars with her hands and tried to catch some glimpses of the interior through the glass door.

She was about to turn around and go for the bus station when she registered some motion in the distance.

"Hey!" April shouted and knocked at the door.

The person inside immediately picked up on that and rushed to the entrance -- her outlining and face turning from a blurry figure into proper shape.

Quite a shape at that.

The middle-aged woman opened the door and had a warm smile on her face as she greeted the schoolgirl with open arms.

"You must be April. What a pleasure to meet you, I am Christine," she said.

"Nice to meet you too, Christine. I guess Irina said ... well ... told you about what we discussed earlier?"

"She told me all I need to know, April. Please, come in," Christine said with a smile.

The brunette student blushed and tried to avert her gaze from the strained fabric the older woman's noticeably well-proportioned bosom left on her wool sweater.

"Did I come too late? It looked like you were about to close," April said.

"Don't worry. I just closed so we wouldn't get interrupted by other customers. I can tell you; they can be quite a needy bunch. Thought it would be for the better to call it a day altogether."

"Th-thank you. But you didn't need to go out of your ways for me," the brunette said.

"No need to blush, April. Any friend of Irina's is a friend of mine. Come... I've prepared everything," the black-haired tailor said.

April didn't waste much thought on what to expect when Irina mentioned a "friend". Her mind was occupied with all sorts of imagery and scenarios, spanning from worrying about her own figure to what she remembered of Irina's much more developed body. But seeing Christine walk in front of her made another rogue thought take centre stage: Did being Irina's "friend" include much more than "just" being a 'friend'?

Christine's full figure hinted at that being more than just an unfounded theory from a horny teenager.

The tailor was shorter than April by quite some inches, but made it up with very generously distributed inches elsewhere.

Her bust was still visible from behind and surely must have exceeded the growing futa's proud set of DDs. Yet that wasn't the only aspect of hers that demanded attention.

Christine's thick ass also stretched enticingly in her jeans and successfully lured the student in. Imagining her and Irina together, that would be almost too much for her to handle, but still a vivid picture her mind insisted on painting.

"So... uh... you must be a master at what you do. Irina immediately suggested you," April said in an attempt to distract herself from the softly moving cheeks in front of her.

"You are too kind. But I think she suggested me for not only my craftsmanship, but time will tell if I am right on that," Christine said with a soft chuckle.

April gulped and wanted to believe she misheard the tailor. Or maybe she just interpreted too much into that. Would make sense after seeing a futa perform right before her eyes for the first time. Surely it must be her hormones going crazy. Right?

"Here we are, April. You can drop your schoolbag here. Make yourself feel at home," Christine said and stood in the middle of the most luxurious showcase of dresses she ever saw -- and she was no stranger to go shopping in expensive places.

The catwalk led to many cabins, each decorated with full body mirrors for each angle, red silk curtains and a literal wardrobe's worth of dresses ready to be tried on.

"Jesus... what type of customers do you usually have?" April bursted out without much thinking while looking for any place she wouldn't desecrate by dropping her dirty bag.

"All sorts of people. One with deep purses as you can tell. But sadly, rarely anyone like you, April. That's why you deserve my full attention. Nothing less."

There it was again, that playfulness in her voice turning into a smile and later into a teasing laugh. Hell, April could tell that Christine bit her lip just by the way she ended that sentence.

"I... thank you... I didn't think someone would be this... looking forward to dress someone like me," she said.

"Maybe you should stop worrying what others think about you... that would make a lot of things much easier."

"Irina said the same."

"Guess it might be worth considering then. Don't you think?"

The cabins leading up to the end of the catwalk were already more than the student could have possibly expected, but utterly paled in comparison to the 'throne' and décor reserved for her.

If there was any place April could choose to spend hours during her friend's lavish shopping sprees this would be the one. Everything she could have asked for was within reach of her padded seat. She could have spent a whole afternoon going through dozens of dresses and wouldn't even had to leave the cabin. There was an opening for food and a holder for drinks worked in the mahogany walls. God, if someone would have offered her a pedicure or a massage she wouldn't even be surprised anymore.

"There is no way I can afford this right now, Christine. I didn't plan on... well... this," April gasped while eying the fabric and dresses waiting for her.

"Let's discuss my salary once we are done. I assure you; I am very forgiving for such special customers like you," the black-haired MILF mused with a wink.

"This can't be just my imagination. Fuck!" April's mind screamed and once more flooded itself with all sorts of scenarios she knew from porn -- and they usually started just like the situation she found herself in.

"O-okay... let's discuss that later," April said timidly.

"Do you feel hot in here?" Christine asked with a knowing smirk.

"No! Why?"

"Your face is quite red. Especially your cheeks."

"I am not red!"

"Red like a tomato," the tailor chuckled while eying the shivering teenager standing before.

"It's just the uniform that's all!" April muttered in desperation.

"Well, how about you undress then? I need to take proper measurements after all. I got a good eye for sizes, but I could imagine you want to make sure it fits, right?"

God, that woman just didn't stop! Every word making it past her red-colored lips managed to amplify the heat growing within April. Nobody ever talked to her like that. Nobody. But she couldn't help herself but notice how she started to grow fond of it.

For someone spending so much time on the darker corners of the internet this shouldn't be too out of the ordinary. April could easily remember 10 flicks she jerked off to start with an almost similar setup. But why was she feeling so terrified then?

"I... should undress?" April asked and blushed even stronger than before.

"Don't be afraid, April. You aren't the first futa I have seen naked. Trust me, I am a professional," Christine said.

"Well... I... guess it's ok then," the futa muttered and looked one last time into the middle-aged woman's grey eyes -- the gaze of a predator overlooking its prey.

April's fingers were trembling when she lingered on her uniform's buttons before she pushed herself on to go through. A part of her wanted to see where this would lead, with the other feeding her constantly with nothing but worries and doubts. A never-ending tug of war threatening to tear her apart from within.

"Is she just seeing me like some sort of freak?"

"But she looks kinda hot!"

"What if she will laugh at me when she sees... ALL of me?"

"But what if she will be impressed how big I am!"

April sighed loudly and unbuttoned slower than ever before, with each button revealing more of her lusciously filled bra until she exposed all of the strained fabric.

"See. You are looking great. There is nothing to worry about, April," Christine said and took place in the padded seat while the futa slowly undressed before her.

"Thank you," April blushed but couldn't stop smiling.

The black-haired MILF leaned forward and eyed her "special" customer's bust, almost like she expected it to drop some clue or something.

"Looks pretty tight from here. Did you grow recently?" she asked eventually.

"Yeah. I think about half a cup size. Over the last few days."

"Interesting. So, you are already hitting your growth spurt. Guess, we should take that into consideration then."

Christine got up and before April could object, gently groped the student's rack through the indeed fairly restrictive bra.

The futa gasped and almost let out a moan, but the bustier tailor looked unfazed.

"Increased sensitivity as well. You are going to grow very soon April. Grow for 'real' I mean."

"You know a lot about futas," April said.

"Not really. I only met one thusfar. But that was quite the ... informative... experience. Let's put it like that," Christine teased.

"Informative ... how?"

"Maybe you will see very soon. But shall we continue first?"

"Yes!" April almost shouted before things would get too heated.

Christine continued to take some sporadic measurements with her tape but kept on teasing April with every throwaway line she ushered in between praising April's figure.

The width of her hips, the softness of her thighs, even the size of her butt, which greedily encompassed her thong more than it should have, were all seemingly of great interest to the tailor when it came to taking 'measurements'.

In no time the only thing standing between the young futa's uncharacteristically idle bulge and Christine's curious eyes was the thin fabric of her thong.

"So, here we are..." April gasped.

"Yeah... at the grand finale," Christine said.

"I have never done that before. You know, showing myself. Like ... ever..."

Christine chuckled and almost motherly held the futas soft hands.

"I promise you it will be fine. You got a very erotic body, April. You shouldn't hide it from the world any longer. Be proud of what you have. Would it help if I'd undress as well?"

The virgin's mind went blank and couldn't cope with such a question. It was almost like a dream. Too good to be true, but waking up wasn't an option either.

"M-maybe... uhm... yes I think it would help," April stuttered.

The experienced woman took a few steps back and started to lift her tight-fitting sweater. Little by little more of her Rubenesque body emerged from under its woollen containment.

She certainly had a few pounds too many on her ribs, but nevertheless aged gracefully.

Her belly as well as her hips weren't too chubby, but it was clear as day that she struggled to keep her body as firm and perk as it probably once was.

A few smaller rolls of fat were accompanied by wrinkles leading up to her hefty chest. Which was arousing enough to make April forget any possibly unflattering observations she made up to this point.

April's eyes almost popped out her head when the utterly stuffed red bra crashed down a few inches and presented a mouth-watering ocean of cleavage while holding a set of breasts that definitely exceeded the teenager's.

"Jesus Christ! You... I mean, your boobs are quite large," April said on the verge of her voice letting out.

"Glad you like them, April. But they will be nothing compared to yours in a few weeks from now, maybe even sooner," Christine said and seductively closed in.

April instinctively backed off until she tumbled backwards into her "throne".

Regardless of how much the voice in her head ordered her to grab the tailor's tits and let loose, her body still appeared to operate on auto-pilot.

"It's your turn now," a clearly amused and very aroused Christine said.

The heat within the student grew unbearable. Yet, her body still managed to do the most contradicting thing she could have imagined: She was still completely flaccid -- a fact that only further fuelled her anxiety.

"I... should I... really? I mean... "April panicked.

The certified MILF got on her knees before the student, both hands resting on April's bare and lusciously thick thighs as her eyes locked onto the hefty bulge before her.

"God you are really a shy one, aren't you?" she laughed.

"Sorry..."

"Hey, I think it's cute. You are cute, April," she said and reached for the outlining of her customer's member.

April blushed; her thighs quivered as the tailor's long fingers zeroed in on her most sizeable asset. Her body tried to shield her cock one last time from the middle-aged woman's gaze and pushed both thighs together by a few inches, which were met by Christine's hands spreading them back into place.

All resistance was futile. She knew she wanted it and even if she didn't have the bravery to seize this opportunity herself; she could at least allow Christine to take charge.

April closed her eyes and she could have sworn her heart skipped a few beats when she felt the last layer of defence getting pulled aside.

The steady pumping in her chest turned into frantic wardrums as she awaited what the seductive tailor had to say, but only eery silence lingered over the two.

The student hesitantly lifted one eye lid and was met with the sight of a clearly very sexually active woman, with a lot of experience, stare at her with nothing but awe.

"Tadaaaa...." April said in an unbelievably unconvincing tone.

Christine gulped and simply had to grab the already thick and heavy shaft with her greedy fingers.

"I... am usually hard to impress, April. This has to be the biggest, flaccid cock I have seen in a long, long time. You are really packing," she muttered but her eyes never broke away from the futa dick in her hand. "God... you are really completely soft?"

"Ye-yeah. I am sorry, this never happened to me before. Usually, it is quite the challenge to keep it flaccid during the day."

"Well, that's really not an issue, my dear. I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. There is no way I want to miss this monster here grow hard!"

The curtains had fallen. The act was over. The teasing, almost playful tone in Christine's voice was gone. Even a virgin like April could judge by the way the tailor now looked and spoke, that she was basically in heat - with only one thing in mind.

"Ffuucck," April moaned when Christine started softly stroking up and down her shaft.

"You like that?"

"Oh yeah," April slurred and felt blood rush into her awakening member.

"Good, April. Keep going. Stare at my big, fat tits and grow huge and hard for me," Christine moaned and leaned in closer.

April's fingers dug into the armrests of her luxurious seat and her whole body tensed by just hearing the MILF call her own tits big and fat.

"You got such great tits, Christine. I would love to..."

April hesitated for a moment before just grabbing them equally as passionate as Christine was starting to stroke her dick.

"You can do with them whatever you want! Just keep growing, April. Fuck! That's it! Grow!"

More and more heat rushed into the swelling cock. Amplified by April groping the first pair of tits besides her own and a lusty woman dirty talking her into the mightiest erection she ever had.

The softness of Christine's heavy tits was the direct opposite to the hardening rigidness of April's swelling rod.

She was around 7 inches soft, but she certainly approached a full foot in length already and knew for a fact that she could go past that if she was aroused enough. And never demanded her body this much to be touched before.

Christine's handjob also gained momentum and intensified with every inch spreading her seasoned fingers wider. The rising dick dominated her hand and only by adding the other she managed to close the gap between the ground she could cover and the size April possessed. A gap that kept on widening.

"Fffuuucck.... This feels so good!" April moaned and thrusted her hips as she added another inch to make it past her personal best.

14 inches. Quite impressive when considering she was "only" 12 inches a few days ago.

"I... think that's my maximum. I hope you like it," she said with a wavering grin.

"Are you kidding? You are massive! Fuck me silly, that's the second biggest dick I have ever seen!"

"The second biggest only to Irina?"

Christine smirked and just winked at the comically reddening student still groping her huge rack.

"I got a feeling you might even surpass her in the future."

April stopped fondling the pair of tits for a moment and regained consciousness for a split second to address something that kept nagging on her ever since Christine started flirting with her.

"Did Irina ask you to do this? I mean... to have ... sex with me?"

"No."

"But has she suggested you should make a move? I feel like she wanted me to accept myself more and all this makes me think if you might be just doing a favour... or do this out of pity."

Christine laughed out loud, her voice echoing throughout her whole shop and from every cabin down the hallway.

"You are overthinking this way too much. She just told me that a cute and shy girl would come over in need of my help. That's all. And I am going to tell you: She was certainly right about all those things."

"But ... did she imply th-"

The black-haired woman shushed the young futa by leading one finger to her lips and smiled.

"Don't worry, she never suggested anything. All this is completely by my own doing and out of free will. Although I have to admit, she knows the type of woman I like. And you my dear April, tick all the boxes."

Christine leaned forward and pushed herself up from April's legs to meet her gaze at eye level.

"It's completely normal to feel nervous during your first time. Just let your body do the talking and enjoy it as much as I do," Christine huskily said and closed in.

"Okay..."

Mature lips clashed with the teenager's young and inexperienced ones and their battle picked up within seconds.

12