Working the Pole Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

April leaned into her seat and let Christine push her deeper and deeper into the padded fabric as the MILF took control over the student.

Her lips soon parted to make room for her tongue when moans started to erupt from the two.

Their hands grabbed each other's bodies as much as they could. Their tits, hips, legs, asses, anything they could reach had to be appreciated at least once before they could go to the main course.

Atleast one of Christine's hands was always wrapped around the by now aggressively throbbing member though. With first drops of pre-cum starting to trickle down onto her greedy fingers.

"You enjoy this aren't you," Christine asked rhetorically.

"Fuck yes. This... feels amazing."

"It's ... alright. But do you want to feel something TRULY amazing?"

This time April didn't hesitate and nodded eagerly with all the horny anticipation of a sex-craving teenager.

"That's the spirit. You said you like my tits... how about you get to have some real fun with them!"

Christine's fingers did the impossible and let go off the majestic tool, but offered something even greater to the student.

The tailor reached behind her back and with an audible snap the clip of her strained bra busted open and allowed the ocean of titflesh to spill out.

As expected, Christine's exposed juggs revealed that the still infuriatingly seductive woman was indeed past her prime. They were dragging down by quite a lot and not much of the bursting and perfect shape displayed in its confinement remained. But for a woman on the wrong end of her forties she still looked amazing, just not as firm and perk as let's say... April's mom.

April shook her head for a moment as she drew that comparison with her mother and almost grimaced at the realisation that she just compared the first pair of tits offered to her to her mother's.

That moment was only short-lived though and as usual, Christine didn't waste any time for April to get lost in her thoughts.

Although her tits were way less firm than at first glance, that didn't mean they were not delightfully heavy and huge -- and perfect to wrap around a certain 14-inch dick throbbing in raging approval.

"Fffuuuuccckkkkk!"

"I got told they feel even better than they look," Christine moaned while pushing her massive set of tits together around the futa's surrounded meatpole.

"They feel... jesus... and look amazing if you ask me!"

"Well, how about this then?"

The brunette's whole body shivered when Christine started to lift and lower her hefty bosom while somehow tightening her soft embrace. One thing was certain: The hype surrounding titjobs wasn't exaggerated. And most certainly didn't get one by someone as blessed in the tit department as the tailor.

"Yes! Fuck yes! Keep... going, Christine!" April moaned and started thrusting her hips in rhythm of the also drooling MILF.

Even a rack of such proportions didn't manage to fully contain the desperately throbbing futa cock. Around 3 inches of April's leaking tool emerged from between the two gigantic orbs of erotic softness.

Every time Christine crashed her tits back down onto the futa's thighs another trickle of blood seemed to rush into the rowdy fuckstick and made the pulsating veins stand out even more.

"I... Jesus! My..." April moaned and threw her head back as something unexpected happened. Even more unexpected than everything she experienced within the last 30 minutes.

She felt her foreskin stretch tighter, her head engorge even further and for a moment even a warm wave of blood rushed into her once more swelling cock. It almost felt like another erection, but sadly just a very subdued one.

"Did... my dick just grow?!" April shouted.

She already knew the answer. The proof throbbed right before her eyes -- now 5 inches above Christine's epic tits not 3.

Christine looked positively mesmerized by the now even bigger dick emerging from her cleavage and within range to lick it like she clearly wanted to.

"I... wondered if that would happen," she said almost robotically.

April could feel the tailor's breath on her overgrown erection, which dominated Christine's vision.

"How is that even possible?!"

"You futas have way better blood circulation than normal. Irina grew also by a few inches when we fucked. I guess you just have to get... really horny. God, I love futas."

"Uhm... will this... be permanent?"

"No... but who minds a few more inches down there? I for sure don't," Christine gasped.

It clearly pained her to speak, when she craved to use her mouth for something else entirely. Hypnotized by the now even more impressive shaft she started to press her tits together again and moaned huskily as its scent filled her nostrils.

Christine stared at it for maybe a second, but that was the whole duration of her standoff with the mouth-watering member. Before April could even think about suggesting what to do next, the utterly wet tailor gave her the answer she was looking for.

A combined tit- and blowjob shattered the last restraints April could possibly have had. The sound and sight of Christine choking on a cock she barely fit in her mouth, surrounded by massive tits trying to contain such a fat and long pole were much better than April could have ever imagined.

"YES!!! SUCK... my... BIG COCK!" she slurred.

Amidst such pleasure the inexperienced and shy girl was gone and replaced by a futa in desperate need of hilting all 16 inches inside the big, drooling woman.

"Fuck this... I need it all," Christine gasped and jumped up -- almost earning a passionate plea to keep sucking.

She stood over the young futa, whose fire in her eyes was only matched by a woman who finally found one cock to truly satisfy her needs after a long time.

The black-haired woman ripped the last few layers of clothing she had off her body and revealed her wide and very chubby legs and hips. With a puffy and already soaking pussy being its marvellous crown jewel.

"You... are so... wet," April muttered.

"Look who's talking. Your cunt looks even wetter than mine from here."

Christine hastily positioned over the widely spread legs of her 'customer' and lined up the cock she would impale herself on.

The seat was positively drenched already. A combined stream of their fluids dripped down already and would bestow their erotic scent forever. Allthough it was only meant for one person, there was a suspiciously large free space between the handles and the seat itself -- big enough for someone to fit their legs in while riding someone into the ground.

This wasn't the first time Christine did that to a customer. April could tell by how effortlessly the tailor crammed herself onto the awaiting futa.

"Fuck me like there is no tomorrow, April. Give me everything you got!"

April's eyes widened and she couldn't muster more than a frantic nod before the MILF's tits were pushed into her face.

"Shouldn't we use a condom?!" April gasped, but kept sucking on as much titflesh as she possibly could cover with just her face.

"How charming of you to think I still need condoms. No... you can pound me raw. I might be not exactly twenty anymore, but I can tell you... we older ladies can still fuck like rabbits."

The futa smiled and for once dared to be straightforward like the big woman looming over her.

"Prove it!"

And prove it she did.

Christine crashed down and took every inch of April's throbbing spear with the hunger of starving wolf. Her lips contracted all around the huge invader and left April moaning in bliss while dealing with the most overwhelming sensation she ever experienced.

"GOD! YES! YOU ARE SO BIG!" Christine slurred and thrusted her hips forward.

"So.... Tight..."

April's vision could have been explained just one word: Tits. Soft, huge, beautiful tits she could suck and grope until the end of times.

But her hands curiosity extended well past Christine's most sizable asset. Her ass bounced and smacked ontop of the futa's thighs with every new powerful thrust coming from the insatiable tailor.

April's hands felt the ripples of strength in her lover's glutes when she lifted herself up a few inches, just to devour that throbbing dick once more.

"FUCK!!" April moaned.

Her fingers dug deeper and deeper into Christine's fat ass while her body tensed all at once. She was close, but the woman ontop showed no mercy. She only kept her frightening pace and rode the futa faster and harder by the second.

"HARDER! FUCK ME HARDER!" she demanded, but April was well past her limits.

"I... AM... CUMMING!" she shrieked in climactic bliss but also disappointment.

Her cock flared once more and thickened into the erupting walls around it. Then the floodgates opened. That didn't just include her dick, but her vagina as well. No way in hell this seat could ever be used again without reeking of pussy after she was done drenching it.

Her balls also tightened and finally the weight she felt there was released for good. Load after load pumped into Christine, who also moaned and screamed with joy when she felt the warmth spreading deep inside her.

"Soo... much... such a big load," she praised.

The by now sweaty tailor pushed her rack out of the futa's feverish face and looked proudly at the drooling student's body.

"Wow... That... was something... god... I haven't had a fuck this good in months."

April's heart was still pounding in the aftermath of her first true orgasm and her softening cock still felt amazing inside the MILF's warm depths.

"Yeah... I... never felt this good before," April said. Her hands still grabbing the soft buttcheeks she left her imprint on.

"Prepare for round two then, my dear. You seemed to like my fat ass. How about you fuck that as well? After a short break of course."

No reply was required. April's body did the talking and proved another very 'fascinating' feature of futa anatomy.

The futa's cock almost shrunk down to its more manageable idle size, but defied all logic as soon as Christine once more mentioned her "fat" body. It thickened again, the power in its throbbing veins returned with full force and blood once more rallied into April's insatiable fuckstick.

"Uhm... maybe we can have a go earlier as expected," April said with a sly smile.

"God... I love futas."


12