Working the Pole Pt. 06

Story Info
A threesome with friends.
4.6k words
4.83
14.4k
25

Part 6 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 11/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Included kinks:

Futanari, hourglass, chubby, teenagers, threesome, size praise, big breasts, big ass, dick growth, hyper sizes, cum inflation, oral, bulge

All characters are entirely fictional and all above the age of 18!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I... think you are," Akari gasped in an almost hypnotized state.

"HOLY SHIT YOU ARE FUCKING HUGE, APRIL!" Lizzy blurted out instead.

A fitting analogy for the two to summarised them in one second of untamed arousal April thought. Two ways of making their inner slut known to the world: Keep it at bay until she was ready to be unleashed in full force or embrace her right away. Neither of their responses surprised April in the slightest, yet she somehow enjoyed the praise more than she expected.

She proudly clenched her kegels and made her tool bounce even harder within the restraints of her stretched pants.

Her hands almost went into autopilot and groped her engorging nipples. Just a good handful would be enough to turn her on past the point of no return. But there was no need to hurry, Akari and Lizzy were certainly also eager to play with the futa's heavy breasts sooner rather than later.

"It's quite big already. But I hope it's not too much for you to handle," April said.

The brunette was taken aback how she could even come up with such a sassy, and teasing remark. Especially, considering a few moments before she struggled to even think straight as her lust took over.

"We should be able to handle... THAT," the Japanese grinned while the redness on her marvellous face slowly vanished.

"You better bet your sweet ass on that. Fuck me dead... futas are... damn," Lizzy chuckled.

The former blonde was borderline drooling, her eyes transfixed on April's pole like it was about to disappear the moment she would let them stray off of it, never to be seen again. Not that Akari was any less subtle on how entranced she was by the sight of such a proud bulge. A bulge that started to feel awfully eager to get revealed in all its glory the futa noticed.

"Well... what are you waiting for? Show me you aren't all talk," April said with a sly smirk.

How these words formed and escaped her mouth would forever be a mystery to her. Maybe it was the alcohol or the way the two's seductive gazes undressed her long before their hands would have given the opportunity to do so. Whatever it was, April was thankful that her body was doing what she was unable to do for so long. And every moment she came closer to embrace her friends in what they loved to do most the more April felt her confidence swell -- with the rest of her.

Lizzy's almost shy hands were first to prod the throbbing mast through the fabric and dial the futa's arousal up by another few notches.

"You... can grab harder. It can take it," April whispered in between first moans erupting from her lips.

Her friend didn't need any further encouragement and slipped her right into the elastic pair of pants and started to roughen up as she started rubbing the throbbing veins.

Akari on the other hand managed to keep her obvious excitement at bay for a bit longer and walked up right to April's face and pocketed one hand deep in the brunette's shirt and led the other to her lips.

"Something tells me you haven't done this the first time either," the Asian smiled, while groping April's breast through her tight-fitting bra.

"Because it is not my first time," April blushed and let out another gasp as Lizzy started picking up speed.

"You slut," Akari mused and leaned in closer.

Her head was maybe three inches away from April's and her eyes wandered all over the futa's face. Some would think she saw April for the first time ever, but maybe in a way this was true. Neither of them ever looked at each other in such a way before.

"Things won't get weird between us three I hope," April whispered and reduced the distance between their lips by another inch.

"No. Not weird. Nothing about this is weird. Just amazing," Akari whispered as well and leaned in.

Her lips felt soft, so incredibly soft. They also belonged to a great kisser.

Not that this wasn't obvious after April saw her making out with Lizzy before, but nobody ever touched her like this before. Kissed her like this before.

Yet, this wasn't her first kiss either. Not after she spent the whole afternoon with Christine. But the difference between her and Akari was off the charts. Her lack of previous experience didn't allow her to pinpoint it at the time, but something was missing. Some... genuine affection and real passion. Both of which Akari had plenty.

April felt like melting in Akari's touch and groped her friend back after she took quite some liking to the futa's huge rack. All the while Lizzy dropped the last bit of restraint she had - as well as April's pants and panties.

She could feel the scorching sun's heat on her dick but it paled in comparison to the warmth rising from within her. Akari's kisses and Lizzy working her shaft made every part of April's body tingle with joy.

From the growing dampness below to her granite-like nipples, every inch revelled in this unexpected but certainly blissful situation.

"Oh my god..."

April barely noticed Lizzy pausing and gasping in awe once the rest of her undeniably prominent features were revealed. What she picked up on though, was the cautious yet perfect touch on her swollen balls.

She shivered upon first contact but invited the self-proclaimed goth to explore her nether regions more by spreading her thick legs.

Lizzy cupped each ball with her hand but never let go of the seemingly hypnotizing member which took centre stage in all of her pursuits.

"They are so heavy. They feel so god damn full!"

April just smiled while pressing her lips once more onto Akari's. Lizzy could have her fun downstairs, while they could have their fun in the first floor -- where their massive breasts clashed.

Akari's tits were marvellous and rightfully earned her envious stares wherever she went. Especially on such a slim frame as hers. Puberty had certainly been very generous to the her, because her waist and stomach remained perfectly flat, while her ass also became quite a joy to watch. And grab.

April's hand eventually followed her friend's example and dug into the perfectly sculptured pear shape she would have wished for herself in the past.

"Yesss," Akari gasped and her long fingers started to dig deeper as well.

Once in proper heat, every part of her growing body became an erogenous zone. Even the parts of her body which made herself question her own appeal for others. Like her ass. She managed to make her bum look perk and full with the assistance of her pants and underwear, but once exposed revealed all the excess pounds that always started to materialize there first.

Her friend didn't care. Not one bit.

The Japanese continued kissing and gasping while kneading every bit of fat ass she could get her hands on.

"Fuck!" April moaned once their lips separated for a split second.

Lizzy started lifting and sucking on her balls while her gentle fingers reached behind the musky scrotum. She knew exactly what she was looking for and combined with her already worshipping April's balls and Akari kissing herself into a frenzy there was no longer any room to dispute the facts:

All three were more than ready to go all the way. And April's body was about to take the lead.

Her dick throbbed harder and harder as first drops of pre started to ooze out with each mighty pulse of rallying blood.

The futa shivered in spasmic waves once Lizzy's fingers eventually found their destination and started softly pinching her clit with almost frightening precision. Only Akari's tongue battling with her own prevented her from moaning out loud.

The sensation at the base of her shaft was returning. A sensation she just discovered a few days ago and quickly started to enjoy much more than she could have possibly imagined.

"I..." she gasped and barely pushed Akari away long enough to speak.

"You are what?" Akari asked with a grin, while her hand once more dug into April's huge bosom.

"Just... look...," April moaned and her whole body tensed.

Her toes curled up and her buttocks clenched as she awaited the surge. And from the way her whole body trembled and with Lizzy still working her clit this should be a glorious one at that.

"FUCK! YESSSS!" the futa slurred and threw her head back, despite trying her hardest not to miss such a glorious sight.

The feeling alone was orgasmic enough, but the sight of her dick swell bigger almost matched the sensation itself. And having both of her friends react to it would have been even more glorious.

She might miss out on seeing it this time, but that didn't mean she wouldn't savour every moment it regardless. She got other senses to take in every little detail of this glorious moment.

The way her veins bulged and how her foreskin stretched. How Lizzy's constantly stroking hand froze into place and how her grip had to widen as the already 14-inch dick started to grow much meatier and longer.

She could tell this was a good one and she knew very well how massive her dick can get after such a surge.

Only April's gasps in the aftermath of her surge could be heard. Akari and Lizzy seized to exist for a few moments, until the futa managed to fully regain control over her body.

Her breaths were deep and her thighs still shaky, still, the complete silence didn't go unnoticed.

She slowly straightened her back and was back to looking at Akari's gorgeous face. At least she would have, would the Asian not have been stunned by the sight of a truly marvellous piece of futa cock.

April grinned contently and allowed herself to see her proudest possession. One that left both of her friends completely lost for words.

Lizzy as well, just mere inches away from the still throbbing mast, stared with a wide-open jaw at the forearm thick cock. Only her left refused to go fully idle and softly shook with each throb of April's cock's most prominent vein.

"That... was amazing..." April said and flexed her tool to make it jump a few inches into the air. "This gotta be a foot and a half."

"A foot and a half," Lizzy muttered mindlessly, more to herself than anyone else.

Never had she seen both of them this perplexed over anything. Especially the sight of "just" a cock should have been the last thing that could shake the two. This wasn't any ordinary cock though -- and seeing assurance in that not-so-little fact certainly had a lot of appeal to the young futa.

"How... is this possible?" Akari asked, barely audible even for April.

"Well, I could give you a medical explanation why. But to cut to the chase: Once I am really, REALLY horny, I will have this surge. Almost like a second erection," April said.

Surely only half her words made it past Akari's and Lizzy's ears. Both looked quite occupied at coping with just the sight of 18 inches of girlmeat throbbing before their eyes.

"This... was... never a thing in porn," Lizzy returned, in the same monotone and dumbfounded voice as her part-time lover.

"Irina told me, futas generally only start doing porn once they are done with their growth spurt. By then they usually just rarely get excited enough to have their surge again. Especially in front of cameras and most often after hours of shooting. Besides they are sometimes too big to even fit when they go all out," April said.

The brunette frowned for a moment and wondered if the same was the case with Irina. She was getting hard during her performance, but dancing in front of people was certainly nothing that got her blood boiling anymore. That means that she could have gotten quite a lot bigger... just like Christine mentioned.

April chuckled and silently thanked her vivid imagination for once. Just thinking about Irina having her own massive surge made her own member throb in eager approval.

"Who is Irina?" Akari asked.

Her eyes had returned from her cock enforced exile and once more met April's. She could tell Akari was still in a bizarre state somewhere between paralyzing arousal and deepest confusion. But given a few more moments she and Lizzy would return back to their old self and fun could commence for real this time.

Enough time to tease them a little for once.

"A futa that helps me getting through all this. A much, much bigger futa than me," April added with a devilish grin.

"Bigger?"

"Yes, much bigger. But I might get there soon, until then..."

April grinned and rested one hand on top of Lizzy's and guided her back to stroking along the hulking shaft.

"Right..." Akari said with a shy grin.

April loved their friend's mute amazement. She listened to their stories for years. Every new conquest, every new heartbreak and the consequential reaction that most often resulted in adding to their long list of one-night stands.

She never told anyone, not even Gina, but more often than not she envied them for writing such stories on their own, while she was only allowed to listen to them. Two women who wore their heart on their sleeves and embraced their own natures without any second thoughts what the world might be thinking about them.

Now it was time to make up for the unwritten pages in April's neglected story. And it was rather fitting to have Lizzy and Akari being a prominent part in the first chapters as well.

"It's fine. You two can take it. I bet you can," April said and thrusted her hips into Lizzy's slowly awakening grasp.

"Yeah... we... can... right, Akari?" Lizzy moaned and started using her second hand to probe the massive shaft's girth.

April giggled as she observed Akari. Her mind spun with a thousand miles an hour and her restless eyes travelled everywhere but April's demanding eyes. She was clearly not as sure as their bottom-heavy friend, but April knew one thing about Akari. She would never chicken out in front of Lizzy.

"Of... course... "the Japanese smirked and also laid a hand onto a pole that could easily been stroked by more than one pair of hands.

"That's... it..." April sighed and groped her own breasts through her by now very restrictive bra.

The futa's tool throbbed with growing vigour and made her butt clench with every new spasmic pulsation. "It" enjoyed the attention. Loved to be caressed by hands which belonged to friends and especially ones that drooled over such a meaty cock.

Just like Christine, the prospect of getting fucked by such a mammoth tool seemed to awake something in women. Something primal. A thirst only a hugely hung futa could quench. And in that case one that was about to lose the last bit of self-restraint for good.

"Fuck!" April slurred and dug deeper into her tits. "Don't stop."

"We would never," Lizzy grinned and started guiding her experienced tongue along the shaft.

Akari on the other hand remained silent, but kept her left hand busy.

April had no energy and willpower left to ask what was going on in her friend's head. The heat within her had already risen to a point where her body was purely moving and reacting on instinct. She needed to fuck.

She craved to thrust her throbbing monster of a dick into a tight and quivering pussy. Grab someone by her legs while she pulled inch after inch of herself into the gaping hole. All the way until her balls smacked against her friend's asses with every new thrust. Again, and again... until they were a mess.

Akari's handjob eventually only shone with its absence. While Lizzy found herself more than satisfied with exploring April's even bigger dick, her friend seemed to have something else in mind.

The Japanese stood up and walked up right up to her moaning and awaiting futa friend's face.

"Fuck me with all you got," she whispered.

Those were literally the only words that could prompt a reaction from April at this point.

The futa bit her lip when Lizzy returned to worshipping the biggest set of balls she would ever see and withstood Akari's gaze. A feral, starving look that proved that she was also well beyond any reasoning when faced with such arousal.

"You sure you can take it all. I want to go balls deep," April said seductively.

"Every last inch," Akari returned and ripped April's bra open without any remorse or second thought. "I need it all."

"With pleasure," April smiled and pushed herself on Akari's lips one last time before stepping away from Lizzy's delicate touch.

"What?! No... I want to go first," Lizzy objected.

Akari was having none of it though.

"No way! Remember the last guy? We agreed I will be going first next time. This is next time," Akari said without leaving even any opening for further debate.

She pushed April back, teasingly, but assertive enough to let the futa know they would be fucking right here. On the coarse sand her father had delivered to the river for her daughter. Little did he know how much fun she would be having on that beach though.

April played along and laid down with a knowing grin. The hot sand was sticking to her sweaty back but that didn't bother her in the slightest. The only thing that mattered was Akari standing over her massively excited hard-on, ready to go down and take it on. All of it.

She stripped out of her thong and revealed her dripping wet cunt. One that looked much more petite than any girl of Akari's reputation would suggest. A realisation that made April's cock tense with glee and herself salivate in anticipation.

"You look... amazing," April said without much thought.

Seeing Akari's determination to impale herself on 18 inches of girlmeat overruling her justified doubts made the inexperienced futa's body tremble once more. This was really about to happen. And not just one of her occasional wet dreams. It can't be, because her dreams didn't feature a dick of such size up until very recently.

"And so do you," Akari said, with her eyes locked onto the pulsating, rock hard,90-degree sausage longing for her entrance. Then she started to go down.

"FUCK! So thick!" she cried out upon merely testing the girth she would have to deal with.

"You can always back off, if it's too much," Lizzy interjected.

"Never," Akari muttered and started to squat down further.

She managed to push in the glans before having to pause and adjust to how much her pussy already got stretched.

"Come on, Akari. There are others here awaiting their turn," Lizzy mused and caressed the Asian's bouncing breasts.

To be honest, a chunky woman like Lizzy looked more suited to deal with a cock of such magnitude than a slim gal like Akari, who had to battle with every new inch exploring new, untouched depths. It almost seemed like the Japanese's initial shock proved justified. But Akari wouldn't go down without a fight.

She moaned in between sharp breaths as feverish redness emerged on her face. Clearly, she never took on anything close to such a dick, and unlike her far more confident friend, she didn't seem nearly as convinced of taking on 18 inches right away.

The result was an agonizingly slow descent for April who had to fight the urge to simply pull Akari down all the way to her base.

"It's soo big," Akari whimpered but kept on going lower... and lower.

"Good, girl. Slow and steady wins the race," Lizzy joked and also now stood over April, teasing with her massive ass.

April groaned in futile objection and barely held back a cry of agony when another load of pre entered her tight friend.

Inch after inch crammed into Akari but it wasn't enough. There were still way too many inches of throbbing girlmeat neglected... and wreaking havoc with April's mind.

She closed her eyes and bit her lip after just thrusting a bit more into Akari who cried out immediately.

12