Working the Pole Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"TOO MUCH!!!" she yelled and pulled back by the same distance.

What would April have given to be able to thrust with full force in that moment. To hilt all of her massive length into Akari at once. But what she got was more of the most excruciating foreplay she could possibly imagine.

A shadow was casting on her sweaty face and prompted her to open her eyes.

Lizzy towered over her, her grin spanning from one ear to the other and showing off her much, much meatier pussy dripping her juices onto the blonde's breasts.

"You look like you wouldn't mind a bit more action," the former blonde said and spread her thick legs wider. "Did you really think I'd just sit there and wait? How about we go for a little appetizer before we go for the main course?"

She didn't await a reply, nor was April able to do anything beyond nodding in her position. The scent of Lizzy's juices dripping down her heavily rising and falling breasts made herself leave wet spots in the sand.

"Get a good taste before you fuck me raw next," Lizzy said and got on her knees with April's head in between.

She faced Akari who still took her sweet time and only just made it past the half way line. But Lizzy's ass was a welcome distraction and one that kept April's thoughts off of how much more pleasure her cock demanded.

April grabbed Lizzy's ass with both hands and dug deep while her tongue had nowhere else to go that up into her friend's twitching cunt.

"Mmmmhh... a good start," Lizzy moaned above her and leaned back further.

The futa felt herself being pushed deeper into the sand but she didn't object. If anything, she felt intoxicated by venting her excess arousal with her tongue.

Her muffled moans grew louder when Akari stepped up her game. Only a handful of inches remained outside her constantly erupting pussy and brought April closer to climax with every new one added to her wet, amazingly tight depths.

"Yesss!!! You... are... good," Lizzy cried out loudly when April's first attempt of pleasing a cunt with just her tongue proved rather successful.

She barely registered the praise and only focused on two things: Pushing the last remaining inches of her aggressively throbbing member into Akari and make Lizzy scream as loud as she wanted to moan herself right now.

Akari was long reduced to constantly moaning and slurring in her native language.

She spent most of her life in the US, and neither Lizzy nor April could really recall her speaking Japanese outside of her family's home or in moments of emotional distress. Looked like unbridled pleasure would also make her fall back into the safety of her most natural language.

Lizzy on the other hand was way less loud than expected. She thrusted her hips back and forth on top of April's head and shook with her entire body with every new spasmic twitch and occasional moan.

Akari whimpered when her struggled finally came to an end.

She screamed from the tops of her lungs. A primal scream, not one with meaning or filled with any words. Even April could tell that with her very limited knowledge of basic Japanese. But this didn't mean much to her. But that all of her was finally inside Akari did and her scream of joy was only the beginning. That was of utmost importance.

April's rampaging tongue went into overdrive as her body rose closer and closer to the ultimate climax it was steadily building towards. A huge, perk ass her fingers could dig into, sweet, musky juices setting her taste buds aflame and an amazingly tight cunt encompassing all of her fully engorged tool were clearly the recipe on how to keep a growing futa happy. More than happy. Ecstatic. And craving for even more.

"MORE!!!" April yelled into the depths of Lizzy's meaty cunt and clenched her kegels to push herself over the edge. Which only made her cock thump harder against the walls of her wildly moaning friend.

"Your... stomach," April heard Lizzy say.

Her imagination somehow managed to spring back into gear while all of her lust craving body tensed for a final hurrah. The sight of Akari's toned stomach bulging with the outlining of a massive, fat dick inside her made April's balls feel heavier and heavier until she felt the rising sensation reaching its epic crescendo.

What would it look like if she would be filled with load after load of cum? What would she look like if her belly would swell larger and larger as the already hulking dick started to pump its massive reservoir of spunk into her?

April couldn't tell, but for sure she could feel it.

Her pussy erupted simultaneously as her dick and stretched Akari even further as the floodgates were opened.

The futa moaned and tensed under her friend's perfect and also shaking ass, while both of her friends were screaming and moaning like cheap sluts in heat. What a beautiful sound it was. A perfect match to the sensation of having her own body explode with orgasmic bliss.

April's toes curled up as her orgasm unfolded in all of its entirety.

Every pore of her body felt like it was about to burst. A constant pulse washed over her and especially manifested around her delightfully fat and still cumming dick. Each new wave made her cock swell to match her still impressive output -- even after what felt like she came a dozen times already.

Wave after wave was pumped into Akari and appeared to weaken both with every new burst. The Japanese's moans slowly subsided with April also feeling less and less obliged to keep putting her tiring tongue to use.

Both were reduced to semi coherent whimpers by the time April felt her balls finally capitulate. And both laid broken in the aftermath of a climax that felt close to testing the limits of what any woman was able to withstand.

The futa weakly smacked against Lizzy's ass, signalling her that despite loving every moment of eating her out, she needed all the air she could possibly get.

Her breaths were shallow and the brightness of the sun made her keep her eyes shut, despite wanting to see the mess still sitting on top of her softening member. A mess that was once called Akari.

"Holy fuck! Are you alright?" Lizzy gasped and seemed to rush to her friend.

"Hai..." Akari said and collapsed onto April's breasts.

"Wh-" April muttered and looked up.

She could already feel the bloated belly of her friend as well as the outlining of her still semi hard, probably foot long, dick still residing inside Akari.

April almost smiled contently when seeing her friend resting peacefully on top of her heavy breasts.

"Is she unconscious?" Lizzy asked nervously.

"Nah... just tired I think," April giggled and gently kissed her forehead. "And full to the brim."

Her hand softly brushed against the once flat stomach and weirdly enough she loved the way she could still feel her massive load sloshing inside her friend.

"That... was a lot. I mean... I probably should have jerked off before," April admitted and looked up to Lizzy. "But don't you worry. I will be ready for round two shortly."

12