Working the Pole Pt. 07

Story Info
The day after her first threesome is equally eventful.
5.1k words
4.64
6.6k
12
0

Part 7 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 11/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 7:

Included kinks:

Futanari, hourglass, chubby, teenagers, slow growth, teen drama, big breasts, big ass, dick growth, lesbian, teasing, kissing, romance

All characters are entirely fictional and all above the age of 18!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Move the fuck out the way!" April shouted out from the open window of her car.

The traffic light flicked red the second the group of teenagers crossed the crosswalk with their skateboards -- agonizingly slowly so. Their smug smiles were clearly meant for April who erupted with anger behind her steering wheel.

What a frustrating start to the day it had been.

First, she missed the bus despite setting her alarm even earlier than usual. It wasn't her fault that she couldn't get her morning wood down in time. Not even with the help of Christine's toys. Nor that she barely fit into her school uniform.

April sighed and threw her head back in resignation after looking at her watch. 10 minutes to get to the institute, to find a parking lot somewhere near the campus, rush to her locker and grab her stuff... all before the clock rings in all its early-morning might.

She was in need of a minor miracle to make it in time. But this day proved to April that she was not only blessed with a very bad case of morning wood but also with a streak of luck. A series of greenlights and grabbing the last free spot in the car park next to the institute made the impossible possible -- she made it, with only three minutes to spare.

She rushed past the marble pillars accompanying the equally spotless stair leading to the entrance hall and in her hurry almost committed the biggest of sins -- stepping on the white and blue eagle gracing the immaculate floor. The corridor supervisor already gazed angrily at her and would she have taken just another step she would have been heading to detention right away.

April breathed heavily but nodded when she was signalled to go on. She made sure that this time there was enough space between her and the school's oh so proud mascot. Corridor supervisors should not be messed with. The slightest bit of provocation and they would pounce on any opportunity to display the power that was given to them by the principal. One could even see that on their faces. They just waited for such occasions -- and stepping on the school's symbol was the most frequent misdemeanour.

The sweating futa slowly walked by the supervisor and found besides the typical arrogance something else in her gaze. They must have seen each other for at least a few hundred times, but April could not think of any time when she had been looked at in such a manner.

The supervisor's eyes were wide and almost in awe. She looked almost like she had seen a ghost. April was at first baffled by the reaction and only then realised that the supervisor was not used to looking up to April...yet. Like Isabella she had always been the same height as April, but that had changed. This day April easily stood two, maybe three inches taller than her and literally looked down at her once she passed by.

April almost struggled to hold back her cheeky grin once she realised that not so little fact.

Two more minutes were left when she reached her locker, just to see someone waiting for her. To her surprise it was not Gina whose two calls she missed earlier in the morning, but Lizzy.

"Hold on big gal, you look like you are coming straight from the racing track," Lizzy grinned and leaned into the lockers next to April's. With her certified booty noticeably stretching her tight-fitting skirt as usual.

"Yeah, had a kinda busy morning today," April panted.

She looked at her dark-haired friend for a few moments, looking if the way Lizzy gazed at her had changed after yesterday's intense fun. But she had the same warm and endearing smirk on her face as always, maybe with a slight redness on her cheeks when their eyes locked on for a bit too long.

"Thought you were skipping school too, when I didn't see you in the bus," she said.

"Nah, just had to drive here by car. But, what do you mean with "too"? Who else is skipping?"

"Akari and Isabella. Guess both got more than they asked for yesterday, huh?"

Lizzy laughed and smirked knowingly at April.

Redness blossomed on the brunette's cheeks when Lizzy nodded towards April's groin.

"I hope she is okay," April said.

The former blonde laughed out loud, with her hefty thighs and solid ass softly jiggling with the rest of her when she pushed herself off the lockers she leaned on.

"Trust me. She is more than okay. If I would have to take a guess, I would say she is rubbing herself onto cloud nine right now. All while reliving yesterday, and I can't blame her for that. Still feel sore as well."

"Shh... not so loud," April hissed and looked to both sides, but all other students were already in their classes.

"Don't you worry. Nobody is listening. But yeah, I just wanted to say... yesterday was truly amazing. We both loved every second of it," Lizzy said with a mixture of predatory hunger and shyness in her blue eyes.

"I...enjoyed it too," April whispered but noticed a sense of pride she barely ever felt before swelling within her. Among other things.

"Maybe we should be heading to our classes than, what do you think? Big gal," Lizzy said quite seductively.

"Why are you calling me that all of a sudden?" April said and grabbed her books from her locker but without taking her eyes from her very enticing friend.

"Because you are today even bigger than yesterday. Don't think I didn't notice that," Lizzy grinned.

"Well... that was also the reason why I was late in the first place."

"I can only imagine. How about you tell me all the details later?"

Today would be another quite interesting day.

As expected, they were the last to enter the classroom and literally just in time before the deafening bell rang through the corners of the empty corridors.

April sensed the same gazes resting on her like during her encounter earlier in the hallway. She just crammed into her place next to Gina who looked up at her with the same wide eyes as the rest of the class. Looked like growing by just a few inches was enough to earn everybody's undivided attention, even when Lizzy was noticeably limping from the heavy dicking, she took just a few hours ago.

"You are... late," Gina said next to her but stared quite noticeably at April's pronounced breasts.

"Sorry... I... had to take care of something," she said and did her best to ignore the open stares until the teacher walked up to the podium.

Did she really look that different? She wondered why everyone took so much of notice of her by now still small changes. Sure, her uniform was quite a tight fit by now, especially around her bigger breasts. F-Cups she found out early in the morning, when trying to fit into her old bra that was already frustratingly tight the day before.

And yes, she was now probably close to being 6'3", but was that really that big of a deal? Guess it was. Or maybe it was more due to the fact that this sudden and rapid surge in size meant something far more intriguing to these girls -- that there was a futa among them. And one that was hitting her growth spurt.

April's mind was wondering about the implication of her classmates' reactions and how much they might change if she would be growing far bigger down the line. A quite intriguing and exciting thought to lose herself in and one she noticed herself finding much more appealing than last Friday.

The lecture itself was nothing out of the ordinary though. A few notes here and there and reading through the handouts a few more times before the exams, nothing she couldn't handle. The teacher had barely looked up from her papers and kept on reading while everyone else was expected to take notes. "What a waste of time" like Lizzy and Akari would put it.

She looked to her left and saw Gina feverishly taking notes like she always did, even more so than usual.

With nothing left to keep her occupied she leaned back and started thinking about how much had happened in these last three days... until her phone rang. Not just vibrated, it rang -- at full volume.

Almost the entire class looked back at her and so did the teacher this time.

"Miss McLoughlin! Was that your phone?" the teacher growled angrily.

"Y-yes. Mrs. Harper," April said in cold-sweated panic. "I am sorry."

"You better be. I won't allow such interruptions during my lectures. Put it on mute. Next time I will confiscate it for the rest of the day," Mrs. Harper said in her elderly, resolute tone.

"It won't happen again, Mrs. Harper," April said and pulled out her phone to find what the reason for this incident was.

A message from Lizzy. A picture. No, a clip. Oh fuck!

April winced in her seat and was glad she lowered the volume before she opened the message.

Lizzy had sent her a gif straight out of a porn flick. One that clearly featured futas. And not just any ordinary futas, but massively endowed and staggeringly huge ones. Fuck, they were even bigger than Irina! Especially the ebony one. She was not just hot... but a real bombshell. A massively endowed bombshell. Who stood easily over 8 feet, maybe even 9... and with a cock and balls to match.

She almost missed the message from Lizzy, which made her twitch even more than the clip itself:

Are we talking THIS big? If that's the case, I can't wait for next time. I better take it up the ass before you are getting too much for me <3

The room's temperature was rising by a few degrees and April's redness from earlier was returning at full force. Luckily most student's attention returned to Mrs. Harper continuing in the same monotone tone as before.

April almost didn't dare to look over at Lizzy's seat, especially when from this angle her ass was quite a tempting sight and her thick thighs look like they could rip through her stockings any moment.

She still dared though, and was met with Lizzy smirking at her and winking before pretending to pay any attention to Mrs. Harper's lecture.

April blushed and started typing.

Oh fuck... are you insane?! She could have taken my phone!

No risk no fun, big gal. But you didn't answer the question :)

Idk... maybe I will be this big. Maybe bigger, who knows.

I like the ring to "BIGGER" ;=)

Damn... you are insatiable! You know that?!

Oh, big gal. I KNOW! <3

April couldn't help but grin as she shook her head. That was typical Lizzy, even without her better half. Guess she didn't need Akari to awaken her inner slut, like she herself would probably put it.

Now that April thought about it, that was not necessarily a bad thing. After all, Irina told her she could not hide from the world any longer, so, why should she not embrace any moment of this madness while it lasted? If Lizzy and Akari were this eager to see her growing, why not share the whole experience with them? They certainly didn't mind taking care of a growing futa's needs, even if they might be ending up with a cock too big for them to handle. Size queens like them surely didn't mind that either.

Her imagination returned to the image that just burnt itself into April's subconsciousness. She had barely a second to admire the gif Lizzy sent her, but only a split moment was enough to assure her, that Lizzy had quite the profound knowledge on futa porn.

Usually, April recognised any futa related stuff almost instantly, no surprise considering how often she fapped to all futa clips she could get her hands on. This one was new, otherwise April would have known this actress. And her literally arm-thick cock splitting her head sized tits and prodding her luscious lips. Just the mere thought of being so huge, that she could give herself a combined tit- and blowjob made her tingle in ways she probably should not feel during class. Nevertheless, she felt the same rising sensation in her balls and cunt like she felt earlier this morning. Maybe another quick glance. And that's it.

Gina stopped taking notes when she spotted April shifting in her seat, while having her eyes fixated on her screen.

"Is everything, alright?" she whispered while leaning over to her brunette neighbour.

April almost jumped in her seat when Gina's soft, and more importantly, near voice, ripped her out of her increasingly spicy daydream. She swiped away her chat with Lizzy and almost dropped the phone while doing so.

"Yeah... yeah. Everything's... fine. Why do you ask?" April asked nervously.

Gina's green eyes dissected her on the spot. She surely saw through the anxious reply, but decided to not question April any further.

"Good. I just wanted to know if you are alright, that's all," she said, almost with almost stoic indifference. More like worryingly stoic indifference.

"I... am fine. So, yeah. Just had a tough morning," April whispered while Mrs. Harper loaded up another presentation to the teleprompter while further ignoring her students.

"Thought so," Gina said and clearly kept glancing over to Lizzy and then back to April.

The futa's heart was pounding in her chest and made the already annoyingly tight vest feel that much tighter. She wasn't connecting the dots, or was she?

"Sorry, I didn't mean to ignore your calls," April said in an attempt to stop her friend from coming to the right and only conclusion.

It seemed to work. Gina's focus shifted back to just April and was also interrupted by the rare occasion that was Mrs. Harper facing her students, which was only due to her grabbing more papers for her to read off.

"It's okay. I... felt like you didn't want to talk. But, maybe after school?" Gina whispered.

The innocence the ginger girl could show at times was almost too cute to bear. More often than not that was the case when she wanted something and knew how to play her cards. And she looked like she was REALLY desperate to set things straight.

"Okay. I got time. My car's right around the corner. I can drive you home as well," April smiled, but Gina looked all things but happy about it.

"Good. That's... good."

The lecture was as boring as it was uneventful. April didn't dare to open up her phone again, not with Gina next to her. And her vivid imagination was a beast she had to keep at a very short leash, or else her fear about Gina seeing her in all her glory would be the smallest of her issues. So, she had to endure looking at Mrs. Harper's back until the deafening bell for once sounded like the most angelic of tunes.

"Was school always this boring?" April wondered when she sat in Ms. Dillinger's class. The third lecture for the day.

Everything about this day was somehow bizarre. School didn't interest her at all this time. A notorious A grader who couldn't bother to pay attention at all, now that was something both Lizzy and Akari would have been quite amused of.

To be honest, Lizzy was the only one that kept April's mind somewhat occupied.

Her teasing remarks felt more alluring the longer she sat idly in her seat... and the more she felt the bliss of her hard-fought release from earlier diminish.

By the time she was half way through lecture three there was no chance in hell, she could pay any attention to the lecture anymore. And she already found a topic that fascinated her so much more. Herself.

Her balls felt almost as swollen as when she got up. This was certainly new. Usually, she could go easily an entire school day without feeling this pent up. Not anymore. That would take some further planning she thought. She would be done after Ms. Dillinger today, but what if she couldn't go home after lecture three for a proper wank? That would become an issue for sure.

She sighed and almost instinctively reached into her pocket.

The appeal to write Lizzy grew stronger as well as the temptation to at least whip out her phone and get another good look at the futa who she knew was just two swipes away.

While her balls were already quite eager for another masturbation session, her breasts were a close second when it came to annoying her.

They literally ached. She always remembered her vest and her shirt being a good, but snug fit. Now, they were as annoying as her outgrown bra was just this morning. She had to get another uniform and that quick. If she kept growing at the same pace as she did over the last week, she would outgrow her outfit within one or two days, three at most. Who knew F-Cups would be this much more sensitive? April almost lamented that she no longer sporter her trusted DD's. The aching sensation made her almost think she already began to miss them. She knew she did not. Their bigger sisters felt way too good in her hands to be mad at them for long. Especially when she could finally get home and put Christine's toy to good use. Or maybe ring Lizzy up and get back to where their chat left off.

April bit her lip and smiled when she felt her flaccid cock twitch between her thighs. She was not the only one looking forward to that.

This time the bell was equally a blessing and a curse.

Her balls and breasts rejoiced at knowing that their release was just a car drive away, but their anticipation was too great for April to just rise from her seat.

"Aren't we going?" Gina asked while cramming her laptop into her bag.

"We?" April wondered for a moment and then cursed the heavens mentally.

There was this whole Gina situation she had to resolve first. In anticipation of another earth-shaking orgasm, she had totally forgotten what she said just a few hours ago.

"I... just give me a minute. I... need to think of something," April lied.

"You haven't paid attention all day. It surely can't be about class."

April frowned in frustration and looked up at Gina who now stood next to her and looked down at her.

"Maybe it isn't. Is that a problem?" April hissed.

Gina looked defeated once more and shook her head.

"Sorry. Didn't mean it like that."

She had acted so weird all day. There were still glimpses of her usual self; the mostly restrained but always empathic friend. But today, she was constantly switching between either completely avoiding or closely observing April.

For fucks sake, they almost didn't talk for the last two lectures and now this? April's frustration was slowly becoming only a close second to her arousal.

Her awakened cock eventually followed the mood in the vacant classroom and retreated to a more manageable size to avoid the awkwardness. Gina was just waiting in silence, while April pretended to be writing down something of utmost importance. Every now and then she would take a quick glimpse on Gina, who just stared off out of the window, with an expression like when her cat died. That was years ago, but April remembered it very well... and knew what it meant for Gina. She was close to tearing up. What the hell was going on?!

"I am ready, we can go now," April said intentionally deprived of any clear anger in her voice.

"Good, let's go," Gina replied without even daring to look at her friend.

They walked over the campus and past the rows of students lining in an orderly fashion while the busses arrived. April's phone was vibrating in her pocket and even without looking she was 100% sure it was Lizzy calling her up. How much she would have loved to take this opportunity right now. She could tell her body longed for it, to bury her foot and half in her friend's perfect ass and make her moan like a whore.

"Not now! Just get this over with... you can still call Lizzy back later," April pleaded to herself in her mind and realised that she was effectively negotiating with her own lust, which echoed almost clearer than her common sense at this point.

The two walked up to the third floor of the car park and neither said a word until they reached April's car. This must have been the most uncomfortable she ever felt with Gina around. And this was what she chose over fucking Lizzy? No, she deserved at least answers.

12