Working the Pole Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the hell is going on? You are acting all weird ever since yesterday," April blurted out while stopping right before her car.

"I didn't want others to listen and... sorry," Gina said calmly.

"I don't wonna hear 'sorry' I want to know what you want me to do. It's obvious that you are avoiding me since I told you at Salvatore's place."

Gina frowned in confusion and looked up. Their greater height difference was obvious when she gazed in the eyes of a woman that stood almost half a foot taller than her - and she was by no means a short woman. Her green eyes shone with such fiery passion that she looked like she was about to erupt in either tears or anger.

"That's not it. I promised you, you being a futa was not the reason."

"Then what is?! Spit it out already, I got places to be," April hissed.

Gina always had the face of an angel. Wide, vibrant eyes, which looked a hundred times cuter since she chose to wear contact lenses over her glasses. Her freckles suited her naturally curly, red hair to a tee. One would at times even think with how youthful and innocent she looked that she was not even capable of rage. April was one of those and she knew her the longest -- today, she was about to be proven wrong.

"Places huh? To fuck Lizzy's fat bimbo ass or what?!" Gina exploded.

April never heard her friend raise her voice like that, nor did she expect to hear Gina swearing with such vulgarity.

"So, you did notice," April muttered.

"Oh, I did notice! How couldn't I? Look at her, she was waddling like a stuffed duck! I knew it the second they invited you what these two were after! And you gave it to them..."

Gina's ginger face was by now raging red. Gina the petite angel was gone and Gina the furious Valkyrie took her place. But April was in no mood to get shouted at.

"And if so? They did not do anything I did not want. It's not like they forced me! Fucking hell, Gina! I am just getting used to all this and in a way, they helped me to get more at ease with myself. Unlike you... you make me feel like an alien!" April shouted back.

Thankfully the multi-floor car park was usually exclusively reserved to employers of the nearby offices. Normal workers, working 9 to 5 and ones that would hardly be able to walk in on two students shouting at each other in the middle of the afternoon.

"I... am sorry if you feel like that. I really am. I could not force myself to come... maybe I should have," Gina said, almost whispered.

Her emerald eyes were once more darting over the floor like they always did when she rallied her thoughts. And like usual there would be a lengthy break arising from such an eery silence for the rare occasion that was Gina not finding the right words straight away.

"Why did you not come with us, yesterday?" April asked to cut the already unbearable silence shorter.

Gina looked up again, still unable to word what was going through her head. It was written on her face. The emptiness that soon transformed into panic and anxiety the longer she withstood April's gaze. And then there was a blush, one so strong and vivid, that even her freckles and fiery hair paled in comparison.

"I did not come because I could not bear to see what Akari and Lizzy were up to," she admitted eventually.

"What do you mean with 'were up to'? They couldn't know we would... you know," April said, while feeling herself being infected by the same rising redness on her cheeks as her best friend.

"Come on, April. It was obvious that they wanted you, especially Lizzy. And once Isabella called off it was set in stone that they would go for it. With me being there or not. They wouldn't have bothered... they never do," Gina said.

Her voice felt weaker as she went on and her eyes returned to the security of the concrete floor beneath them.

April's fury was long gone and confusion had taken its place, at first. By now, she felt no longer a need to rush to Lizzy as quick as humanly possible, but to make sure her friend did not suffer any more. Whatever she was going through, it made her look miserable. More so than any time, April had seen her before.

She reached out her hand and put it softly on her smaller friend who shuddered upon her touch just to look up with a grin fielding all the warmth only she could emit.

"You were angry at them then?" April asked.

"Yes... and also envious," Gina returned softly.

"Envious? Why... envious?" April said and felt her heart beat in her chest as she awaited the answer. An answer she would not mind hearing in the slightest.

"Because they get what they want. And because, they know I am into women... and into you. For years," Gina said.

The heat in the car park reached a boiling point. It had risen to a level where one could be fooled into believing that the cars could melt any second now as well as the concrete they stood on. April's already tight school uniform ached at every corner and tug at her burning body wherever the tormenting fabric graced it.

"You... are into me," April asked cautiously, but with a smirk she could not even attempt to contain.

"Y-yes. You were my first crush... in elementary school," Gina said, adorably so.

April's grin widened even further and her shaking fingers once more reached out to her shaking friend.

"I am so sorry. For not noticing. It's really a shame, 'cause I felt the same at the time," April said.

Gina's eyes were almost falling out her sockets. She shivered all over and her ability to keep herself composed at all times crumbled right under April's gaze.

"April... I still... feel the same, you know," she stuttered without taking her eyes off April.

The futa felt her body reacting to this confession, almost like it did when Lizzy and Akari revealed their desire to her.

Her heavy breasts' nipples felt like they were about to pierce through the tight fabric that held them back. Her hefty balls, already heavy and full between her meaty thighs somehow managed to demand even more space. And her cock, almost forgotten during this exchange, once more reacted to it with the same devoted approval as it did when Akari used her body to tempt April.

"You... are?" April asked while fighting off her growing urges, but knew she fought a long-lost battle, especially when she kept meeting her friend's eyes and kept touching her body.

"I... am. And, please forgive me, but I could not sit there and see you being encircled by them and their huge asses and tits until you give in. I simply could not -,"

April's lips stopped her right there, amidst her confession that turned into a plead for forgiveness. April heard enough.

Her eager fingers dug deep into Gina's petite but angelic waist and pulled her closer. She shivered once again, even more than before, but her body did not wish to get any more distance between them - quite the opposite.

Gina's cautious hands eventually followed her crushes' example and snug around April's much softer and warmer hips that led into far more sizable assets.

She had little to no experience kissing, April could tell that within seconds, but Gina was burning with a fiery passion that rivalled the most experienced of kissers. That only made her that much more arousing... and willing to be guided by just the futa's lips and tongue.

The tent on April's skirt grew bigger and fatter the longer she prodded her friend's legs with it and when Gina even started to rub the emerging invader with both her thighs April let out a moan that broke their first kiss.

"I... don't understand," Gina said, while being also close to moaning like her friend.

"What is there to not understand?" April mused and gently nudged Gina's cute nose with her own.

"You... like me? I mean like... even without being, you know... being built... like them?" Gina muttered.

April giggled teasingly and pushed her by now almost rock-hard member further up along Gina's thighs and knocked at her entrance while lifting up her skirt. This time Gina moaned as well.

"Does this feel like I don't love what I am seeing... and feeling?" April asked with a voice that almost undressed Gina on its own.

"No," the clearly aroused redhead gasped.

"And I still see you more than just a fling, Gina. Ask Lizzy and Akari, we even talked about that. I think you are very attractive... and the best friend I ever had. Maybe much more than that," April said while closing in once more.

"I... hope to be more... than that," Gina whimpered while barely holding back her moans as she rubbed April's swelling endowment.

"Let's discuss that inside my car," April grinned before kissing her friend once more.

Her right hand remained firmly around Gina's waist, while her left reached for her key and remotely unlocked her Jeep. One of many features she fancied about her car, but there was one she had to thank her mother most for considering while choosing that particular model:

The adjustable, dark, tinted windows.

12