Working the Pole Pt. 11

Story Info
April heads out for a night with the girls...
6.2k words
4.62
4.9k
8
0

Part 11 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 11/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 11:

Included kinks:

Futanari, futa x female, slow growth, teenagers, wholesome, club scene, size difference, big penis, big breasts, big ass, erection, bulge, seduction, lesbian, hourglass, transitionary chapter

All characters are entirely fictional and all above the age of 18!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Look at you," April said and let her hands roam over her curves. "That's not even that bad."

The thicc woman in the mirror wore a proud and confident smirk as she pushed her round ass out just a bit further the longer her fingers groped her ample flesh.

"Not bad at all."

Her growth spurt did not only greatly enhance her already curvaceous body, but seemingly burnt off the excess fat she carried on her hips throughout all her childhood. Only when she first slipped into this new, beautifully cut dress did April realise that delightful fact. She kept turning around and inspecting her sensual figure from every possible angle. Just like she did back at Christine's place with her grin never subsiding from her now vibrant red lips.

The green garment stretched exactly where it was supposed to. The perkiness of her constantly growing breasts were proudly displayed in the of deep cleavage her low-cut dress. Her hips and thighs were held in place beautifully and only further complimented her huge ass, which looked like poetry in motion with every step she took. A part of her silently registered how excited she was by simply marvelling at her own body for the first time in years. Also, her until now idle penis gave its throbbing approval.

Only by strapping her notoriously rowdy member to the inner side of her thigh did she regain control over it and managed to conceal it for the most part -- as long as she kept herself from getting proper hard. She took care of herself already twice before she headed to Christine who also did her part. Even after April managed to negotiate combined blow- and titjobs as "payment" for Christine's services instead of fucking the entire afternoon like they first agreed when the futa was still miles away from falling head first into any relationship. Although that was merely a week ago.

"Alright, then" April whispered to herself and took a deep breath before loudly proclaiming. "I am done, mom. I swear if you brought a camera..."

"Don't you worry. I didn't."

The futa sighed but could not stop herself from smiling when she opened the door of her room and met the awaiting gaze of her mother. Her jaw would have hit the floor if it could.

"Oh... my... god!"

"Looks like you're impressed, huh?" April grinned with a swelling blush.

"You... could ... say that!"

April girlishly turned around and showed her ample figure to her almost equally endowed mother. She knew she was by now bigger in every single metric, even in regards to breast size -- which turned out to be one of the futa's lifetime goals.

"You think Gina will like it?"

"She will love it! I would question her eyesight if she didn't," Sarah replied, earning a loud chuckle from her daughter. "You look amazing, April! I... my little girl has certainly grown up."

A pleasant warmth shot through the futa's curvaceous body upon hearing such high praise from her mom. A woman, the queen of MILFs according to some of her friends, who was blessed with enough beauty and curves for two lifetimes herself -- and April's idol.

"Thank you, mom," April said softly and stopped right before her mother.

She towered above her by almost a full foot.

"And just for the records, I am no longer such a little girl."

"You will always be to me," Sarah said and hugged her giant child until the doorbell rang.

"That's Gina!" April almost screamed just to soften her voice and whisper to her mom. "That's her."

"Of course. Punctual as ever," her mom said with a cheeky grin. "Don't you want to ask her in or something?"

"I can't just open the door, mom! She would know we've waited for her all along. I would come across as clingy," April said hastily.

"So, I should open the door?"

"Yes! Wait! No! Say that I am still getting ready! Let the suspense build a bit... and then... then I come down the stairs! Yes! That sounds good," April said with feverish haze before the bell rang a second time.

"I ... will distract her a bit. And you... plan your big entrance, okay?" Sarah returned with perked eyebrows.

"Perfect!" the reddening futa returned and leaned in for a quick kiss on her mother's cheeks. "And thank you. You are the best!"

The clearly sleep deprived 39-year-old shone with a renewed energy immediately. Weeks' worth of fatigue and heavy reliance on coffee was washed away in an instant.

April rushed back into her room before her mom invited Gina in. Her ears were glued to the mahogany door that shielded her from them. She could hear every word and immediately noticed Gina's high-pitched voice. She always spoke in that cute voice when she felt embarrassed. Surely, because she heard how gorgeous she looked -- from a literal bombshell at that.

"April! Gina is here," her mother said in a playful and totally not rehearsed tone.

"One second," the futa shouted with a widening grin.

Her heart throbbed in her chest as she was taken back to the days when only waiting for Santa's arrival could make her shake in anticipation. April caught a final glimpse of herself in the mirror, readjusted her proud assets one last time before slowly turning the doorknob and entering the big stage.

Her walk was slow and seductive, her black purse gracefully swinging with her silky motions. She was aware of how tiny her Gucci Bag now that the rest of her was this much bigger. Especially where it mattered most to Gina -- the futa's giant rack.

April slowly descended down the stairs, careful not to trip over her heels, which she wore for the first time ever. Despite her best efforts, she could not stop the redness of her face from spreading like wildfire. She could feel it manifest and averted her gaze from her girlfriend because of it. All she wanted was to look elegant and not like when she gave presentations in front of class back in her earlier days.

At last did the futa raise her head and smile as bright as the sun shining within her and was greeted by the stunning sight of Gina. The redhead wore truly royal attire. A Burgundian robe that befitted a visit at Buckingham Palace instead of going out with the girls, but April was overjoyed her girlfriend went the extra mile.

"Gina," April gasped softly.

"April," Gina returned, in an equally obvious shade of red.

Their lips clashed right next to April's mom who left out an audible "Awwww" for both to hear.

"You look amazing," the futa said first and lifted her much smaller girlfriend's chin with one finger before going back down for another passionate kiss.

For what felt like the first time ever without tongue. Gina was simply too embarrassed to go for it in front of April's mother, despite her clearly giving her motherly approval.

"Thank ... you," Gina muttered cutely. "You are also... beautiful, April."

"You both are," the 39-year-old interjected warmly. "You two will turn heads all night."

The ginger's freckled cheeks didn't stop reaching for cartoonish levels of redness, nor did her voice stop getting cuter.

"Th-thank you... Sarah," Gina muttered and couldn't even hold eye contact with her lover's mother. "The... the limousine is waiting outside. Should we?"

"Hell yeah!" April chuckled.

The two marched out under the guardian eyes of April's mom and tightened their grip around each other's hand like they needed to reaffirm themselves to her. They didn't. Not only did she wish them the best, but also wore a proud, graceful smile on her tired face.

***

The road seemed empty that night. Almost like there wasn't a literal once in a lifetime event about to take place downtown. A secretive once in a lifetime event to be fair though. Lizzy and Akari kept texting them. They were already there and so was Isabella with her entourage.

The "Afterlife" was moving into an old and judging by Isabella's remark, rightfully shut establishment. A club the Latina only recalled as a place to go when there was literally no other option left. At least in the past. Tonight, it would turn into the hottest location in the state for one big spectacle only. Maybe without a red carpet and the coverage it might deserved, but according to Lizzy in particular, still more glamorous than it might appear at first glance. Looked like the fresh couple would have one last big entrance together and that got their hearts pumping.

"You are absolutely gorgeous," April insisted after she saw Gina gazing nervously into her reflection without saying a word for minutes.

The redhead smiled softly but kept wearing an uncertain expression. She clearly wanted to say something and kept deciding against it at the last possible multiple times before April grabbed her hand.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I hope," Gina said and took a deep breath. "There is only one thing I need to ask of you before we get there."

"Anything in the world."

"Don't fall for Lizzy's and Akari's tricks. If they try again," the ginger said in a wavering voice.

"You think they won't respect... us?"

"I'm just saying we both know how they can get... once they are in the mood."

April only tightened her grip around her girlfriend's delicate fingers and took any doubt off her.

"They won't try anything. We're together now. And they gotta respect that. I promise you I will," April said.

Gina's green eyes sparkled like emeralds once more and the night could begin for good.

Gina's driver dropped them off about one block away from the nightclub. Just far enough that the location would remain hidden, but close enough that both didn't have to walk for ages either. Still, the couple came across a few more people who tried to hide their expensive suits and lavish dresses under their coats. All of them were aware that they were supposed to keep everything about tonight's night a secret. The NDAs every single guest received in the last 24 hours made sure they would not forget.

The occasional, distant sound of pulsing music was getting stronger as the two walked along those seemingly forsaken streets. If someone would have told them they would be entering the most infamous nightclub in the entire United States they would have laughed into that person's face. Even more so when they reached the entrance.

The club appeared to be still closed, its walls thick and uninviting, the windows still lingered with taped over newspaper and graffiti from after its closure. Only when the iron door opened did the music that lured them there return and sounded like an ecstatic party.

Gina's fingers firmly took hold of her girlfriend's much larger hand when their friends came out to welcome them. All of them at once.

"Finally! You two are here," Akari said first. "And looking mighty fine if I may say so!"

Like usual she had Lizzy at her side and like usual she was more elegant than her on and off lover. But also, like the natural blonde went for a quite unusual choice in her style.

The Japanese wore a black, deep-cut dress that snuck tightly to her sensual body. That in itself was nothing out of the ordinary, but the semi-transparent veil she chose made her look like she came directly out of one of those black and white magazines from a hundred years ago. Just like the long cigarette holder which complimented her classy 1920s inspired style. An undeniably stunning look, but one that neither Gina or April would have ever associated with Akari. At least, her marvellous breasts were still on full display. Some things never change, April thought and smiled.

And then there was Lizzy. Or at least the girl who they hired to be the goth girl's doppelganger. Her hair was no longer black, for the first time in years, and instead shining in her natural colour as some rogue lights from within the club broke through the windows. Her one-piece outfit was also something rarely seen on her. White and golden garment covered her from her neck all the way down to her knees, with only one big zipper going all the way down from between her shoulders all the way over her glorious ass.

Lizzy usually never missed an opportunity to show skin, but today, on the biggest of occasions she apparently abandoned her slutty ways for a hint more class. And it looked amazing on her. The way her bottom-heavy figure moved in her outfit somehow only added to the arousal Lizzy undeniable oozed. Whoever chose her outfit for the night, knew how to play perfectly with what she had to offer and draw everyone in before the insatiable nymphomaniac would be released.

Both were already a few drinks into their nightly adventure, their breaths gave that away immediately. Nevertheless, they were much more inviting and cheerful than Gina at first suspected. They praised the redhead's beauty in particular, kept welcoming her with open arms and never-ending hugs on the first night out together. April on the other hand had to make do with just a warm welcome and the uncharacteristically shyness of Lizzy's and Akari's gazes. They must have been instructed by Isabella beforehand, there was no doubt about it.

And then the queen herself entered the scene.

While all their friends were attractive and elegant in their own rights, they were nothing compared to Isabella. She made the bland concrete under her insanely high heels turn into a red carpet; the only place that would suit a woman like her. Her toned and simply perfect legs danced freely with the rest of her beautiful azure slit dress. Every square inch of the Latina's body screamed perfection, perfection that seemed only more overwhelming on such a night.

Her dark, long hair hang down below her sizeable breasts, her fiery brown eyes lingered on each of her friends as she cast her invisible spell. None of April's friends managed to withstand Isabella's royal gaze. They all appeared to shrink smaller when the Latina spoke to them, until she stood before someone who made the bombshell herself look tiny as she had to lift her head to meet April's hazel eyes.

"Just when I thought you two would have gotten lost on the way here," Isabella said with a smile that almost awakened April's mast. "You are beyond beautiful tonight. Both of you! Let's go in, we have waited for you."

Everyone would blush if someone like Isabella praised her looks, there was no shame in that. Not when it came from a woman who would put most of Hollywood to shame without question. And how could one's chest not swell with pride when this bombshell eyes lingered on someone else's proud assets just a bit longer than usual and retreat with the slightest hint of reluctance. There was certainly one particular futa whose chest could not swell any bigger -- before she would rip through her already tight feeling dress.

April's eyes were immediately drawn to Isabella's perfectly sculptured backside. The Latina might not possess the sheer size of let's say Lizzy, but everyone would agree that the Latina's ass was a literal piece of art. There was no denying that fact. All of her four friends silently agreed, as they kept openly starting at Isabella as she led the line.

The club made for an intriguing contrast to the first impression it left. For as uninviting and stale it looked outside, the stages and interior were simply beyond anything April ever saw. Flashing lights, golden chandeliers, everything was next level and fit perfectly with the classy guests and their equally noticeable hunger to unleash the party beasts within.

The security personal was also on point, donning mighty fine suits that immediately drew out the ravenous gazes Akari and Lizzy were hiding from the futa as they checked their IDs and NDAs. April and Gina, still holding each other's hands, were silently overwhelmed by all this... glamour and hard-hitting beats.

Isabella guided them around and told them about the 4 floors, each catering to a different sort of "fun". Some of which sounded certainly more appealing than others, especially the basement. The Latina only mentioned that one needs to be quick to grab one of the free places down there, but Lizzy's sly grin and involuntary moan left no doubt on what kind of "fun" was awaiting down there.

The group settled for the second stage for now, where they were welcomed with the biggest dancefloor April had ever seen, 3 separate DJs and at least half a dozen bars, as well as a secluded place just for themselves.

"Hey! Chica!"

A loud voice erupted from the maelstrom of dancing people before the group. A male voice. It belonged to a more than well-proportioned man. Even April had to admit that in her mind. He seemed to grow taller as he walked up the stairs from the dancefloor and soon towered above everyone... but April.

He didn't hesitate when it came to wrapping his muscular arms around Isabella and kissed her in front of her friends. April could have sworn she heard an audible gasp but couldn't tell who made that sound.

"Papi chulo," Isabella returned with a simply stunning smile and grabbed his hand before turning around.

"So, girls, I guess it is time you get to know my boyfriend. Joaquin, these are my girls."

He looked just like April envisioned him. Dark, curly hair, shoulders broad enough that Isabella could probably sit on them. Which she probably did on a regular basis among other things.

"Mmmh..."

April bit her lip and immediately had to pull herself from that vivid image in her head.

He greeted the girls one after the other and immediately had an effect on all of them. Akari and Lizzy looked like they would jump him right on the spot, even Gina blushed cutely when the quarterback towered over her. Only when he stood before April did he find a person he had to look upwards for a change.

"You must be April. Chic- ... uhm... Isabella told me about you," he said in his deep but nevertheless charming voice.

"I hope she told only good things," April said with a cheeky smirk.

"Only the best. But she was wrong about one thing. I was supposed to be the biggest here," he said with handsome cheekiness.

"Well, you would have, maybe a day ago," April grinned and lined Joaquin up before her.

He was ridiculously tall and would have also fit perfectly onto a basketball court, wouldn't he have been built like a brick wall. Still, he stood surely an inch smaller than April, who knew exactly that she reached a whopping 6'6" that morning. A gap which would only widen by the hour April thought.

"Hope that doesn't hurt your ego," the futa said and earned a chuckle from all her girls.

"Maybe a bit," Joaquin laughed back without an ounce of insecurity. "As long as I don't have to crane my head to see eye to eye with you."

"Who knows, soon you might have to," April returned with such certainty that even his unwavering confidence almost cracked for a second. And April loved it.

Isabella brought the gang to their table. A place where they could talk and drink undisturbed before they hit the dance floor. The circular leather padding formed a protective shield against the blasting music and watchful eyes. Even April and Joaquin with their staggering heights were fully covered and the pane of glass made sure the people on the table next to them would not be able to eavesdrop as all their tongue's loosened by the minute. Empty glasses were filling up the metallic table and as a pleasant warmth grabbed April and refused to let her go, another thought rose to the surface. What a shame it was to miss out on such nights all the times she was asked before. Not this night though, this night was also hers and Gina's and she simply had to savour it as much as she possibly could.

12