Working the Pole Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Joaquin brought another round of drinks. The suspiciously looking, addictingly sweet, yet still boozy cocktail Lizzy and Akari chose ... "The Funmaker". April and Gina were not sure what to make of that suspicious liquid, nor how they could have gotten their hands on such stiff drinks given they all were under the legal drinking age, but after the third round such reservations were washed away like the rest of their doubts. Whatever it was, it seemed to work and even made Gina open up much more than April had any right to hope for after their drive here. Although she kept a close eye on Lizzy throughout the entire time they sat there, much less so on Akari, who she chatted without any restraint. April on the other hand was much more occupied with Joaquin and Isabella who were much more talkative than she expected. Still, they remained somewhat the centre of attention within their group. Rightfully so.

"And you two are a couple for how long?" Lizzy asked, her cheeks already quite red, her eyes wandering where they were hesitant earlier.

"A few weeks," Isabella said first and probably noticed the lustful gazes Lizzy shot at her boyfriend. "It's still a bit fresh, but we are getting there. I think."

She put her fingers into Joaquin's oversized paw and undressed him with her eyes alone.

"You think huh?" he returned with a smug expression and leaned in for her.

Nobody at the table objected. Not even if those two would start going to town before their very eyes. April was certain some here would just wait for such an occasion to join in. Hell, she wasn't sure if she would reject such an offer herself. If she'd be single of course.

"I... think we should check out the dance floor," Gina said hastily, also wearing the same blush as everybody else on the table when Isabella and Joaquin started kissing. Tongue included.

The Latina only waved them off and allowed herself to be pushed into the leather cushion by her hunk of a boyfriend. His hands slid up her muscular legs and aiming directly at Isabella's perfect ass. Maybe that was the point of such secluded areas in the first place, April wondered. It was certainly appealing to fuck in such a place she thought... maybe Gina would be up for that... after a few more drinks. Maybe.

Until then, dancing was on the menu and soon it turned out that April and Gina had no idea how to conquer the dance floor yet. Not only were they "blessed" with stiff hips and awkward arms moving as robotic as humanly possible, they did not really know how to deal with their difference in size as well. Most people around them had their arms wrapped around each other, groping their ample flesh for everyone to see, but April was simply too much to grab -- even more so if she took a liking to Gina's touches.

Both knew that.

The redhead's constant redness and admirable efforts made up for their embarrassing moves though. Still, April stuck out and earned curious gazes from all around her. Of course she did. Any futa of her size would at this point. She was probably the first futa most of these people have ever seen after all.

Another two drinks later she started to notice the heat Gina in particular was complaining about earlier. A dry, almost all-consuming heat that seemingly intensified with each drink loomed over the group. The dance floor even. Most people carried the same drink as their group in one hand and went nuts with the other. Dancers were groping each other without any hesitation and the occasional moans were only overpowered by the constantly rising, bone-chilling beats thundering from the oversized boxes above them. The place suddenly felt strangely primal the longer April's gaze wandered over the scene. Sweaty bodies grinding into one another, their fingers restless and lips craving another shot of that live giving elixir. There was some strange, but undeniable beauty in this frantic haze and whatever it was fuelled by, April decided she didn't want it to stop just yet... and also ordered another round for the girls.

The futa loomed over Gina, not accepting any hesitation to dance any longer. Not when Akari and Lizzy next to them showed how to put on a proper show. Lizzy's and Akari's tongues battled in synch with the rhythmic motion of their thrusting hips. The Japanese's delicate hands firmly took hold of the blonde's stunningly fat ass, while Lizzy groped Akari's glorious tits.

"Don't be shy, Gina," April whispered sensually and pushed her own mid closer to the cute ginger.

"But... what... if..."

"I don't care... I want to dance with you."

April simply wrapped her far bigger hands around Gina and basically pushed her directly into the obscene cleavage she donned. She let out a content sigh when her girlfriend at last decided to address the futa's ample curves and dig into them. April no longer cared if she would get aroused right here, right now. Not when everyone around them is already wrist deep in jerking each other off. Why shouldn't she feel the same thrill? Why shouldn't she have the same fun like Joaquin and Isabella were having right now?

The futa's member was swelling along her hefty thigh, the strap feeling ever so tighter the more she reminded herself of how Isabella and the others were enjoying themselves. Until she saw someone that the Latino couple didn't go all out back at their table. Isabella and Joaquin had joined the mere mortals once again. Whatever they were doing didn't seem to have been THAT crazy, not when Isabella was able to move her hips and legs this wildly. The futa knew Isabella wouldn't be able to move like that if she would have gotten the chance.

Isabella was not just teasing Joaquin; she basically grinded him right on the dance floor. Her slit dress lifted up with her frantic motion, the curvature of her toned buttocks for everyone to see and kept thrusting into his visible bulge. Poor guy, April thought. Probably didn't sport much more than a single foot down there... and he was fully hard. What a crime considering who was grinding every last inch possible out of him. April could tell that Isabella wanted more. Their appetizer back there was nothing that sated her hunger at all, but only left her craving for more.

Observing their performance in the distance only further encouraged April to let go. Her fingers pushed Gina closer and directly onto her awakening bulge. She felt the same heat, April could tell that the second her green eyes darted up to the futa's ravenous gaze and began pushing April's buttons as well. She wanted it just as badly, and by God would she get it bac-..."

"April?" a familiar voice echoed from behind her.

The young futa turned around and was only met with a wall of gigantic tits and clearly engorged nipples barely concealed under drenched, sweaty fabric.

April's eyes travelled towards the ceiling for the first time and widened when she saw who that endless ocean of cleavage belonged to.

"Irina!"

The blonde futa smirked back and pulled April into her simply mind-blowing body who deservingly was greeted by audible gasps and moans from everyone around them.

"What brings you here?"

"You know, initially business, but I am starting to enjoy myself. Why the wide eyes?"

"I... just ... didn't think I'd find you here," April said with ever reddening cheeks and not only because of her countless drinks.

Irina didn't hold back with her massive endowments, not one bit. Her black outfit was basically glued to her curvy figure. Engorged nipples were basically pushed into April's vision, just like the monstrous bulge the exotic dancer was sporting. April immediately bit her lips when she spotted that wrist thick snake all the way down Irina's leg.

"Look who's talking. I guess the shy little girl is already gone, huh?" Irina laughed, her hefty boobs jiggling hypnotizingly above April's face. "Also, I can hardly call you 'little' anymore, right? Not when you are like ..."

"6'6"" April interjected with obvious pride in her voice.

The dancer's seductive smirk only widened and April could have sworn she saw Irina's member thicken in the furthest corner of her vision.

"6'6", huh? You are sprouting up like a weed. I mean, you told me about it... but I am glad I can see it for myself. It isn't that bad. Isn't it?" she said with a knowing grin.

April didn't have to reply, her lustful smirk was answer enough.

"Oh, by the way. These here are my friends. Lizzy and Akari. And this," April said and wrapped her arm around the criminally blushing redhead just next to her," this is my girlfriend. Gina."

"A girlfriend, already? You didn't waste any time," Irina laughed and greeted April's friends.

They didn't manage to respond in any way at all. Their eyes were transfixed onto the literal giantess that stood head and shoulders above the entire crowd, especially in her excessively high heels. Lizzy and Akari in particular looked like they could pop a blood vessel any second with the grips around their respective drinks in their hands tightening until their knuckles whitened. April knew exactly what those two were thinking... and how wet they both were already.

"Guess those are coyer than you are by now," Irina said softly.

"If you'd only know."

The giant futa's eyes lingered on them for a bit longer, seemingly enjoying the stunning impact her body had on each of them. Especially Lizzy. Until she pointed at their drinks.

"How many of these did you all have?"

"I dunno. Stopped counting. But we were chugging them all night," April grinned and took another gulp.

This time, she wasn't sure what was going through Irina's beautiful head. Not even after the blonde's cheeks rose to a teasing grin.

"Be careful, not that those go to your head," Irina said and added a wink that made April's already chubby mast fatten a bit more. "Or to other places."

"What do you mean?"

"You will see."

Irina's stunning smile was equally comforting and nothing short of arousal reincarnated.

"Well, I think I'll better let you and your friends be, this old hag has places to be," she said and grabbed both Akari's and Lizzy's drinks from their stunned fingers.

"Where are you going?" April asked.

"Back downstairs. I need to ... tend to my fans. Some of them should be back on their feet again by now," Irina said.

This time everyone, April included, gulped at that remark.

"Well... have fun," April said in an embarrassed and simultaneously massively aroused tone.

"I certainly will," Irina said and leaned in to April. "And something tells me so will you. See ya April."

"I...will call ya."

"I can't wait."

April had surprisingly little to explain when Irina left. Even Gina seemed more fascinated about the sheer size of Irina above everything else. Lizzy's and Akari's minds were gone without a trace and seemingly followed the dancer's giant bulge downstairs, where some lucky bastards would get the pounding of their lives.

"Where were we?" April gasped teasingly and took another sip of her drink, adding to the heat burning within her. "Oh... right."

The brunette got back into position and resumed her sensual dance with Gina, while the others filled the glass-shaped hole in her hands. Many people seemed to have the same void to fill. The dance floor was a bit less crowded as the masses rushed to the counters ... and April was back to watching Isabella and Joaquin whenever Gina wasn't looking.

Her dark hair looked wild and sweaty, just like his, but still, Isabella looked completely unhinged. She overwhelmed the imposing quarterback with just her hips and kept riding his pelvis. His lustful grimace was accompanied with a moan each time Isabella planted her perfect ass onto his obvious boner.

"Mmmh..."

The futa kept on staring, her movements following the couple in the distance and pushing more of herself into Gina's tiny frame. The redhead must have found a similar inspiration, for she turned around and pushed her cute little ass onto April's bulge and kept on swaying. Both moaned as April's lashed down member began fighting against its leather confinement.

"April..."

April didn't stop thrusting into her girlfriend's hips though and only sped up at the same pace Isabella did. Everything turned into a haze of blurry figures around April, only Isabella remained in focus. Even the thunderous blasts of music barely shook her body anymore, only pure arousal remained, fuelled by Gina's tender body and the mental image of replacing Joaquin for just a moment. Her bulge was already crying out to be freed and her hefty breasts already felt that much more sensitive by the time she completely zeroed in on the Latina. And then... Isabella looked up and saw April's stare. Only to answer with wide eyes and a lustful smile.

"April!"

An almost distant voice ripped her out from that surreal moment and threw her back into the sweaty, steamy reality she was exiled from.

"Huh?"

"You... are... getting way too ...big," Gina insisted in a worrying tone.

"I... got it under control."

She did not.

April didn't notice the added weight until she took a step back. Her bulge was obscene and cut painfully into the strap around her thigh. The thumping of her heart echoing in her hears and throbbing in her chest -- she knew she could not contain her lust any longer. Still, the thrill of this situation was almost too exquisite to pass on. Almost.

She looked up one last time, partially hoping Isabella would see that fat lump travelling down her leg, but the horde of sweaty dancers had returned in mere seconds. At least 50 people stood now between her and the Latina who clearly took some liking to April's watchful eyes.

"We... should get...back," April gasped and felt the heat taking over for good.

In the middle of the dance floor.

"Quick!"

The futa stumbled back to her seat, moaning with every step as her dick kept swelling. A constant trail of her juices was already dampening the inner side of her legs and her nipples felt like they could cut diamonds. Rarely did she feel THIS horny, even when compared to multiple sessions on Gina's machine or the redhead herself.

"Get in!" Gina muttered and let April cram into their old seats first.

Her entire body shook in micro-orgasms by just sinking into the leather cushion, all while her rampaging cock was winning the struggle against the battered strap supposed to contain it.

"Jesus, April... what are you doing?" Gina said with a chuckle and pushed herself into April's side. "You are getting pretty damn hard down there. Glad you liked my dancing."

"I ... mmmh... loved it."

"I can tell."

Her fingers travelled under the table where the futa's bulge was visibly throbbing. The second Gina made contact with her girlfriend's insatiable meat; the ongoing battle was decided in an instant. Clear victor: April's giant cock. Heralded by a loud thump as it smacked into the underside of the table, shaking the empty glasses they left earlier.

"Holy shit! Was that your..."

"Yes, Gina! That's my fucking dick," April moaned and shivered as her still swelling tool rubbed along the metallic surface.

Gina's slender fingers travelled along the throbbing veins for a bit longer, reassuring her what she already knew: April needed to cum. Badly. And in that state, she'd require more than just a few hard strokes and some kissing. She needed the whole deal.

"I thought you... dealt with... it," Gina said.

"I did... but that was hours ago. I... need it... again. I need you," April moaned.

"Here?! We... can't do it... here."

The futa didn't take 'no' as an answer at this point. Not when her throbbing shaft was still pulsing in between her girlfriend's tightening grip.

"Please," April whispered in between gasps and looked pleadingly into Gina's emerald eyes. "Suck... it."

The redhead's eyes widened and darted up and down April's body.

"I... you know ... I don't do that," she said, still without letting go of the constantly throbbing member in her hands.

"We do," Akari said with Lizzy standing right next to her.

April and Gina jumped in their seats and looked in horror at her two friends who returned just in time. They could not see April's leaking hardon from where they stood, but only a look at the two revealed they knew exactly what was going on... and more than willing to "help".

12