Working the Pole Pt. 12

Story Info
... and ends up fucking them.
5.9k words
4.85
7.6k
10
0

Part 12 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 11/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 12:

Included kinks:

Futanari, futa x females, multiple sex scenes, foursome, slow growth, size difference, big penis, big breasts, big ass, erection, bulge, seduction, lesbian, hourglass, cum inflation, blowjob, oral, anal

All characters are entirely fictional and all above the age of 18!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Absolutely not!" Gina spat.

"Gina..." April muttered, her voice bordering on another moan.

The shivering spasms in her muscles came faster and stronger as her lust was rising at full throttle. Being horny at all times was hardly a new sensation to her at this point, but never did her body demand THIS much to be touched before. No matter the foreplay, tools or fun she had with her girlfriend or anyone else. This was next level.

"Pl- please."

She didn't have to beg much longer; both knew there weren't many options left. Either April fucked Gina right here and there or they would have to make due with Lizzy's und Akari's offer. Nothing else would be able to stop a futa in such a heat.

"Look, Gina. We aren't trying to get in between you two," Akari started with caution.

"But we all here have seen how she can get if she loses control like this. All we offer is to stop this before it only gets worse for everyone involved."

"Sure," the redhead hissed. "You two just crave her cock since the second she told you about her being a futa. She isn't just another fucktoy for you to ride whenever you feel like spreading your legs."

Lizzy lowered her gaze and looked like these words hit closer with her than Akari.

"Let's be adults about this, Gina," Akari said calmly, but with anger flickering in her eyes. "We all have known each other for years. And yes, obviously we are attracted to her, even more so now, but she and you are also our friends."

"A friend would not try fucking another friend's girlfriend before her eyes!"

"We won't, Gina. We won't," Akari said calmly, almost sensually. "We won't do anything you two don't want. I promise. We both are."

Akari looked over her shoulder and didn't have to repeat herself to make her blonde lover nod hastily.

Gina stared at the two for what felt like an eternity before returning her gaze to her throbbing girlfriend. She wore the same embarrassed expression as their friends.

"Fine," Gina sighed. "I will allow it... but only sucking, nothing more."

Lizzy wordlessly cheered before Akari's elbow silenced her. The two could not hide their feverish hunger any longer though, but the Japanese's effort was admirable and certainly aimed at Gina.

"Thank you," she said softly to the redhead who didn't look nearly as angry as April feared. "We will make it quick."

The two got on their knees and crawled under the table, their endeavours hidden from any curious eyes that could pick up on the sounds coming from them. Or April.

"I... just... can't..." April began, before a finger on her luscious lips silenced her.

"I know, April. I know," Gina said while softly caressing April's red cheeks. "You need this... and so do I."

Gina jumped onto April's lap and pushed her tongue down her girlfriend's drooling mouth, both her hands cupping the futa's heavy tits.

"Go get her," Akari giggled under the table and both started their secret mission.

April shivered top to bottom, with both her hands digging into her girlfriend's cute ass while her mind strayed away from the bizarre reality she found herself in.

She closed her eyes and sank into the softness provided by the leather padding and Gina, while the rest of her was turning harder than diamonds.

"Holy... fuck!" Lizzy gasped in awe from under the table.

"Shhh!" Akari interrupted her, but April still noticed four hands on her pulsing monster of a dick.

The veins on her tool felt like exploding as soon as they tugged and pulled at the iron shaft, just like her balls which never felt heavier before.

"Is... she..."

"Yes..."

The cock craving pair muttered and confirmed what April knew would happen the moment someone tended to her member.

The futa pulled Gina even closer when her entire body tensed at once. Her muffled moan still echoed loud through the pulsing music and would easily have overpowered it wouldn't it be for the redhead's relentless kissing.

Still, she couldn't contain all of April's arousal.

April felt her dick swell in between greedy fingers as her body rallied for an enormous surge. A desperately needed one as well. She noticed herself thickening much more than before heading out for the night and just when she wondered how much she added in length she flexed her pelvic muscles and made her monstrous cock slam into the table.

"Oh..."

"... my god!"

Even Gina turned around for a second and saw some of the emptied glasses roll over the table before shattering on the floor.

"Did... you just..." she began and smiled seductively once she saw the pride in April's eyes. "You must be ... huge."

"I am huge," the futa managed to mutter and needed another taste of Gina's tongue. Especially when she knew what would come next.

Both Akari and Lizzy didn't remain stunned by the sight for too long and resumed with what they agreed to do. Each throb made for another audible thump, rattling the remaining glasses on the table. Until someone took hold of the rock-hard pole with a fierce grip.

Gina's fingers were digging deep into April's ample bosom when the futa reached under her dress and knocked at her wet entrance. She certainly enjoyed this more than she made Akari and Lizzy believe ... maybe even more so because of them. April didn't linger on that thought for too long, not when someone's tongue began caressing her swollen head.

"Mmmmhhhhh" April moaned and doubled down on pushing her tongue into Gina's throat.

Whoever managed to swallow her entire girth must have almost dislocated her jaw.

"Jesus...girl," Lizzy giggled soon after.

Of course, Akari wouldn't let Lizzy go first, but if the futa had to bet on one of them being able to take something THIS big, her money would have been on the blonde.

Still, Akari kept proving her wrong and crammed even more cock down her bulging throat. 'No gag reflex' needed to come as a requirement when dealing with the futa's size, especially after her surge. Thankfully, both Lizzy and Akari ticked that box, just like Gina ticked everything in the kissing category.

Both only gasped louder and wilder the more their animalistic desire took hold of them. Gina, the shy and calculating book worm she always remembered, vanished in her arms and a proper woman with the same insatiable hunger as those two under the table took her place. Usually, she only came out well after they were many minutes into proper fucking each other's brains out, but tonight, she was equally as fast on the draw as April. Well... almost.

She could not tell what did it for her, for there were too many obvious contenders. Maybe Akari's endless gullet earned the plaudits, or Gina's restless hands pinching the hard nipples she loved caressing. Lizzy's ongoing strokes certainly were a very much appreciated addition as well. Maybe it was just the sum of all these factors and knowing she could go all out and someone else would immediately take Akari's place for round two. April didn't care at all, the only thing she craved was pumping every last ounce of her seed into the warmth that awaited it.

April thrusted her hips as much as Gina on top of her allowed and heard Akari's struggle as wave after wave erupted from her bottomless balls. Her enormous, gloriously full set of beautiful balls. Gina was taking on a rodeo as her giant girlfriend erupted underneath her ... and thrusting herself into her friend's maw.

The futa could feel how much she stretched Akari, her throat convulsing around the pulsing girth. Neither April nor Lizzy showed any mercy with her and kept coaxing every last bit of cum out of the unlimited reservoir which took a liking to Lizzy's firm fascination for their sheer size.

"God, that is just divine," April's voice within rejoiced.

She was right. Every part of her engorged body worked like a finely tuned instrument at the peak of its capabilities. Fucking, kissing, having her balls caressed, cumming, all at once. That was what April craved 24/7 from now on. She would never have dared wording it to Gina or anyone else, but she needed all of them. All of them at once. To give her the pleasure she now demanded. God, that night was certainly one to remember.

"Here you are, I was lo-... ohhh... am I interrupted something?" Isabella suddenly asked, mere seconds after April's flood stopped.

The Latina's vision was obstructed by Gina mounting April and the table that concealed Akari and Lizzy underneath. Thankfully they didn't jump as much as their two friends on top when they heard the Latina.

"I... we... no... not really," Gina muttered, ripe as a tomato about to be picked.

Isabella's smirk was enough to bring the softening cock still stranded in Akari's mouth back to hardness. Not only was it marvellous and intoxicating to look at, but also raw. The softness of the cheerleader's gaze had turned into a feverish, predatory stare, already back on the dance floor when she made short work of Joaquin's boner. That was the Isabella April only heard about by hearsay, but never experienced for herself.

"Sure," Isabella said in a tone that filled April's balls back to the brim. "I think I won't hold you up for too long still. Looks like you two had the same idea as me and Joaquin."

"You are leaving?" April managed to ask and sound like someone wasn't deepthroating her dick right now.

"We... are going to his place," Isabella said and took a deep breath that brought the unleashed beast back into its cave.

"H-have fun you two," Gina said in a high-pitched, nervous voice.

"You... two as well," she returned and chuckled softly as she shook her head. "Not bad for a first night out, huh?"

"One could say that," the redhead said, her fingers still caressing April's cheeks.

"I... agree," April muttered softly.

Isabella gazed softly on them, with a look somewhere between admiration and surprise, but somehow never straying away from both Gina's and April's eyes, despite enough of both their bodies on display.

"We have to repeat that soon. It was great to have you two around for tonight. I mean it," she said calmly but again with that tone of raw desire looming underneath.

"We... might come with you guys more often," Gina said for both.

"That's what I wanted to hear," Isabella said, her smile pumping even more blood back into April's shaft. "Tell Lizzy and Akari to behave if you see them. They'll know what I mean."

"We'll certainly let them know."

April could feel Akari struggle more the longer Isabella talked to them. Just a few moments longer and she would surge back to her full size... and she didn't know if she wanted to hold back anymore.

"I'll go. See you two. Don't be too wild," the Latina said.

"You too," April muttered, earning another look that made her blood boil.

Isabella didn't respond at all, but her smirk, her now dishevelled, sweaty hair, those eyes... if April had to picture pure desire this would have been it.

"We'll see."

The cheerleader for once wore redness on her cheeks and as she turned around tried to catch one last rogue glimpse of April's member hidden under Gina's dress and the table! She went for it! April could literally feel it... and God did that feel good!

She couldn't hold back longer than the few seconds it took Isabella to get back to the stage and out of reach to hear another few inches swell into a loudly struggling Akari.

"That... was close," Gina said and put her hands back where they belonged -- right onto April's huge tits.

"Too close," April said and swallowed her disappointment that Isabella left already.

The brunette shivered when Akari, by now openly fighting the massive intruder which had extended far down her oesophagus, pulled back after the longest deepthroat of her life.

"HOLY FUCK!"

Lizzy sounded not just aroused, but shrieked with such shock that April dared to take a look at the mess she made.

She shifted, with Gina still firmly on top of her lap and craned her neck until she was greeted with a sight for the ages.

Akari's face, no doubt gorgeous in its own right, looked nothing short of perfect now. After a few adjustments by April. Her eyeliner dripped down her cheeks along her tears, her mouth was still leaking all the cum she just got drowned with and her stunning dark eyes mindlessly stared into nothingness as she slowly returned from the dead. April left quite a few messes over the last few days, but Akari in this very moment was the one she was the proudest about -- just like the swollen gut pushing out of her friend's dress.

"I would say your job is not done yet," April said with a smirk which made Lizzy blush.

"You... mean..." Lizzy muttered, but instinctively took the rock-hard shaft into both of her hands.

"That I can't leave like that. So, buckle up for round two, Lizzy," April said in a victorious tone and leaned in for Gina once more. "I want to get to the main course."

*****

April's appetite proved to be far greater than expected though. Lizzy's efforts eventually brought the futa some relief, but not much more than Akari before her. Mere moments after the blonde was pumped full with April's load the same intoxicating heat returned and brought her back to full size. Even when Gina stopped herself from providing anymore fuel to her lover did April's flame not go out. Quite the opposite. Soon, April was back to gasping with an all-consuming lust that made her moan at any touch. Her cock thumped rhythmically into the table and according to both Lizzy and Akari only looked more swollen than ever. They had to think of something quick, for even those two could not keep up with April's hunger.

The group debated for a bit longer, while April barely heard half. She could tell Gina wasn't thrilled at first, but she only cared about holding her girlfriend in her arms for a bit longer ... and fought the urge to simply pick her up and ram her throbbing cock all the way into her.

Gina and Akari kept debating back and forth while April only had eyes for Lizzy who kept drooling at the massive shaft she was mindlessly caressing. Until Akari and Gina seemingly found common footing.

"Come, April. We are going," Gina said. April didn't object, not when she could finally bury her dick to the last inch.

The obscene bulge she sported earlier was nothing to the tent now pushing out of her green dress. Her entire dick was pulsing at full hardness in a 45-degree angle for everyone. Almost 2 feet in its full glory. There was simply no way of hiding such a monster, even when all three of her friends stood before her to block the view.

To April's surprise did they not head for the exit, but instead took another path. One that was certainly intriguing to April ever since the moment she was told about it. The basement, where the music was the loudest and according to Isabella earlier where the "real fun" awaited.

The two bouncers blocking the entrance looked imposing and angry as one could expect, but even they paled in comparison to April. Neither stood over 6'3" and both blushed like schoolgirls when they inevitably noticed the predicament the futa was in. They let the group in without any trouble and guided them downstairs.

The lights were dimmed unlike the floors above and April picked up on lustful moans and groans dancing with the thunderous beats blasting through the musky air. She soon knew why Isabella told them about this former club's questionable reputation.

The group was brought to a wide hall, somehow even greater than the massive dance floor above where all the people were gathering around one giant stage. A group of women and men performed on the dozen poles protruding from the wooden stage and some were much more than just dancing.

"Oh... my... god," Gina gasped somewhere beneath April.

They now realised where they found themselves in: An orgy in its early stages, where they would have made for a great addition surely.

Gina and Akari argued with the bouncer over something, angrily so, but April did not pay much attention to them anymore. Her lust-drunken eyes were drawn to the spectacle on stage, eager to follow the thrusting forms as they performed for the crowd. They were enticing to watch, flashy, but nothing that got April's blood boiling too much. Irina on the other hand, would she be performing instead ... that thought was much more alluring to her and burnt itself right back into April's mind.

The hypnotizing sway of her gigantic curves and that simply mouth-watering cock of hers. No, those strippers on stage couldn't hold a candle to her at all. And those people cheering them on wouldn't even recognise a proper show unless it was jumping into their sweaty faces. Especially one including an at least 3ft dick, which was probably multiple feet deep hilted in some lucky bastard right now.

"Mmmhhh...." April moaned and the wet spot on her stretched dress grew wider.

"Come! We found a place," Gina said hastily and pulled April away.

There were some secluded rooms on either side of the stage. Surely initially meant for those clients who desired more private and intimate attention. No doubt it was such a sort of establishment once.

The rooms proved that as well. Small, dark lodgings, only big enough for a handful of people at once at best. A wide, broad couch that spanned the entire length of that little cabin with a small stage in front of it. Just like back at Irina's place, only much less inviting and without a futa that would make even the sewers look appealing for as long as she was there. Still, April had somehow three of her friends with her and before she could even make sense of the situation she was pushed to the floor.

April didn't fight that firm pull that brought her onto her knees and happily sank onto her back, her giant shaft frantically throbbing towards the ceiling.

"Please..." she muttered and let out a content sigh when someone answered her plead.

She shivered, her muscles tensing as she thrusted her hips into the greedy grip trying to contain her hardness. She didn't care whose hands she pushed her length into. Only that she finally got the proper release she needed.

"Fuck me big gal... you are getting bigger by the minute!"

April only smiled and while the music was still echoing through the tiny room, those words were heard loud and clear.

"Didn't get... enough, Lizzy?" April asked contently.

"I'll never get enough."

The futa let out a hearty moan and felt a second hand on her shaft, battling her engorged veins with increasing ferocity. She wished she felt all six.

"Gina... Akari..."

"Oh! Those two, well, they are occupied themselves. Look," Lizzy said.

April's head weighed a ton, but her desperation to see two more friends join was far stronger. She looked around for a second and only when she craned her neck and stared at the door that shut behind her did she find Akari... and Gina pushed into her.

"Oh...my... god," she muttered with a smirk that barely conveyed her lust.

Akari and Gina must have overcome their differences sometime between their first argument and getting down to this place. For both were caught mid battle with their tongues and hands. All their fingers were restless, groping and travelling frantically over their beautiful bodies and sending shivers through their systems. The sight was much more exciting than it was surprising to April.

A part of her wanted to feel conflicted about seeing her girlfriend making out this passionately with someone else, but her raging hardon proved far more convincing and loudly approving. As well as the certainty that she also was now off the hook herself!

12