Working the Pole Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See, it all worked out. I doubt Gina will mind if we have some fun ourselves," Lizzy said, kneeling above the stunned futa.

April's hands agreed with the horny blonde and immediately went to her proudest asset -- her glorious ass.

"I... guess she won't."

April cried out in pleasure once more when she felt another burst of pre-cum dripping down her shaft. The heat was simply unbearable at this point and turned each drop into ice slithering down. She mustered all her strength and after a loud clap on Lizzy's massive ass stripped out of her cum-reeking clothes at lightning speed. The goth girl joined in within a heartbeat.

The floor should have felt cold and sterile, but April felt like bedded on clouds. Any place would resemble heaven if she'd get her chance on burying her dick into one of her friends, maybe all three one after another. Yes... heaven could not be better than this.

"Get your fat ass over here," April smirked.

Lizzy presented her bottom-heavy form with rightful pride and bit her lips when her friend starting toying with the zipper unlocking her entire backside. She knew exactly how great her figure looked in that outfit... especially with her swollen belly after April's last load.

"You're taking your time unwrapping your presents, huh?" Lizzy teased and earned another slap for that.

"Don't pretend you don't love it," April moaned between grit teeth, her dick hardening with pulsing vigour.

April savoured the moment she prevented herself from envisioning as soon as she saw Lizzy in her new attire. The zipper travelled down her back and just when her plump figure started to bend out nicely, she leaned even further forward to add more size to her proudest asset.

"Mmmmhh... fuuuccckkk," April muttered and felt her veins swelling as the two perfectly shaped buns came into view.

They appeared to swell greater and firmer the more they were freed from their confined imprisonment. Rising like dough they were nothing short of plump, soft perfection, especially when Lizzy's choice of thong added the final touch.

"I've started doing squats again," Lizzy grinned and got on all fours before approaching April like prey. "I wanted to be nice and firm, when we get another chance."

"Oh... you think you can still take me," April said back in a tone that could undress any women in seconds.

"Certainly. Even up my big, fat ass this time."

April's balls did the impossible and somehow felt even fuller.

"But... before that," Lizzy said and crawled over April, her thick legs engulfing the futa's throbbing shaft. "I want you at full size."

The blonde squeezed her mighty legs around April's pole and covered much more ground than with her fingers.

Her thighs were equally firm and soft, perfect for a thigh job as it turned out -- and Lizzy certainly knew that beforehand.

She leaned to the side and added one hand to the mix, while one was reserved for herself.

"I can feel you like it. C'mon... big gal."

"I... am... ffffffuuck... hard as a rock!"

"Not hard enough. You didn't have your surge this time, but I am glad you didn't."

April lost track on that entirely, but Lizzy was right on this one. She might have unloaded twice already, but that did nothing to satisfy her, quite contrary. Still, despite that constant hunger turning against her own mind, she was not at her full size just yet... against all odds.

"I...mmh... keep stroking... then," April said after another quick glimpse at Gina and Akari.

She didn't need their approval anymore, not when they were literally stripping each other naked and had both their hands buried in the other's pussy.

"Shhhiiiiittt," April moaned again when Gina turned around on top of Akari and lined up for the most glorious of 69's the futa had ever seen.

"I...am..." April began and swallowed her words to keep looking for a few seconds longer.

"Just grow already!"

Lizzy's legs and her rogue hand went for the kill for they only craved to see the monolithic member pulse even bigger within their grasp.

April's balls felt like bursting when that exquisite thigh job made her body tense and spasm on its own. The blonde's efforts were nothing short of an assault on her senses in the best way possible, just like watching Gina conquering Akari.

"YES! BIGGER!"

Her trapped shaft roared with unfathomable strength and moved her hips on autopilot, hellbent on breaking the deadlock. Another thrust, another inch into the tightness of Lizzy's thighs. There was so much pleasure to be had with her legs alone -- what would her ass feel like?

The distant thought of such delight coaxed another inch or two out of April's overgrown monster. She knew tonight's surges somehow turned out far stronger, but THIS hit different. The throbbing beast looked nothing short of exploding with each new pulse. It's iron hardness only surpassed by its aggressive red colour.

"Now... That's... a proper cock! I need that thing... right now!"

April didn't have to reply.

Lizzy soon towered above April, her bloated stomach being the only area in which she surpassed the futa. She gazed down at April in the perfect mixture of nymphomaniac insanity and a lover's admiration. Great to see that even in the midst of all this madness a part of Lizzy, the friend, remained. Although April took quite a liking to the Lizzy the slut by now.

"Don't chicken out now," April said.

"Didn't even consider it," Lizzy smiled and bit her lip while eying April's breasts and lips. "You are beyond beautiful, you know that?"

April expected anything from Lizzy. Anything to make her feel a dozen times more aroused than she expected to be, but such praise wasn't something she often heard from her childhood friend.

"I... thank you," April said softly and knew her cheeks couldn't turn any more red. "So are you. But you already know that."

Lizzy blushed instead of laughing out loud like she usually did.

"Maybe. But it's great to hear it from you."

April's war drum in her chest was pounding all night and signalled a never-ending cavalry charge ever since meeting Irina, but the beat had changed.

Both didn't waste a second with speaking and allowed themselves to be lost in their endless eyes. They never looked at each other in such a way. Not when they were younger and also not when they fucked at Akari's hidden beach house. It felt wrong to look at Lizzy like that... but at the same time, so goddamn right!

Eventually Lizzy noticed an overly zealous intruder push into her from behind.

"Guess, we almost forgot big April back there. Almost."

"She isn't that big," April chuckled.

"She certainly feels pretty big," Lizzy said and made her cheeks dance onto the giant pole. "I think I should play with her a little bit."

The blonde rose above April, her leaking pussy's juices dripped down straight onto the futa's stomach. She could feel the warmth coming from Lizzy and knew she'd feel divine around her cock, no matter if ass or pussy. Lizzy had chosen a clear favourite though.

She lined herself up above the starving beast and kept her eyes locked with April's once she got a good grip on the mast she'd impale herself on. Her mighty thighs tensed with muscle when she squatted down and teased April with her backdoor.

April cried out with pleasure and the split second before she would have begged for Lizzy's mercy, she found heaven. Lizzy pushed back down with all her might, her fingers guide the locked and loaded rocket right into its rightful destination. She only inserted the head but it already felt beyond amazing. To her and Lizzy judging by her drooling mouth and wide eyes.

"Holy shit! You are fucking huge!"

"Don't stop!"

"N-never," Lizzy moaned and took another few inches at once before she had to adjust to the sheer girth throbbing within her.

April's world shattered again and again with every inch Lizzy managed to take up her booty. Only to be patched back together just in time for the blonde's next squat. This time Lizzy was greeted with April's thrust.

"FFFFUUUUCCCCKKKK! YES!" Lizzy and April howled with one world-shaking voice.

Lizzy was already half way down the futa's entire length, whatever that might be after this insane night, when a new shadow loomed over April.

Gina and Akari, still cupping each other's hips, grinned at the sight of the brunette panting on the floor.

"You look like you'd need some help," Akari said while Gina smirked knowingly.

"I wouldn't ... mind... at all."

The Japanese laughed out loud and planted a fiery kiss on the redhead's neck. They certainly came to terms with each other, April thought.

"I'll let you take the front seat," Akari said to Gina and this time did the smaller woman kiss back.

"Thank you," Gina said lovingly.

While Akari walked out of April's periphery, Gina remained firmly cemented in it. Both must have wondered how they have gotten to this stage. The exact opposite of what they agreed should happen this night. Still, both were in no position to object how things turned out. Not when both were clearly dripping wet and only looking forward to even more orgasmic pleasure.

Gina seemingly even more so than April.

"You are insatiable, April," she said with the cheeky grin of the woman she turned into. "I'll give you something to eat too."

April knew what came next before Gina moved. She loved doing it so much over the last few days it turned into her signature move. Kinda deserved thinking of a name for it, April wondered before Gina planted her wet entrance right onto her face.

"Mmmhhh," April muttered and wrapped her bigger hands around Gina's waist and pulled her close.

She tasted delicious, like she always did. Only with a fine, but noticeable, trace of Akari as garnish on top.

Speaking of which, Akari also revealed that she also made herself useful in making this night the template for all wet dreams the futa will ever have. She fondled April's gigantic balls with her hands before kissing and sucking them like her life depended on it. Now that was a treat for her senses and her new favourite position by far:

A cunnilingus, anal, ball sucking... foursome... or something like that. She'd have to think of a better name, but all in due time. Right now, she was more than happy to just savour the moment.

She knew her fears about her growth spurt were unjustified, April had come to that conclusion the moment she fucked Christine. But only now did she realise that she was built for constant sex. Endless stamina, the thrill of constantly going further and further down the rabbit hole, all while being bombarded with pure lust from all sides. That's what it means to be a futa, April realised and loved that her friends saw her the same way.

April wasn't completely selfish though and wanted to bring her friends the same bliss they provided her. All of them.

Her tongue knew exactly where to tickle Gina and soon made her delicate flower contract like it was hit with lightning. Especially her clit was the self-destruction button to Gina's restraint. Not that any of that was left to be blown up.

She moaned loudly on top April who feasted like she starved for years. They were all in heaven with her. With Lizzy being the loudest for sure, but she had the toughest challenge ahead of her.

There was still almost a foot left for her to conquer. A foot of fully swollen, granite, beautifully thick and veiny cock. And April insisted she'd go all the way sooner rather than later.

April thrusted her hips as much as Gina and Akari allowed and felt Lizzy once more erupt all over her giant dick. She just kept coming non-stop, but didn't stop going down further. For all the fucking April did herself, she wondered what it must feel like to get ploughed this thoroughly. Again, another topic for another day.

"April..." Gina whimpered, her legs quivering all around the futa's face.

April wasn't able to stop her tongue for even a second though.

"You... fuck that... dumptruck ass... to the hilt!"

"YES!!!" Lizzy agreed.

Nobody needed to tell that April twice, but she would have loved to hear it again. Gina being vulgar when she was this aroused was like injecting fuel right into her veins. Especially if someone like Lizzy loved that just as much as her.

"FUCK MY ASS, APR-"

Lizzy stopped mid plead, but April only noticed that Akari stopped worshipping her balls the same time. They were making out again she thought. That was the only conclusion she could come up with. Until she heard Akari giggle from between her legs while the sound of Lizzy kissing picked up further. She and Gina were going to town.

"MMmmmhh!" April's imagination went on a rampage and her cock started throbbing for its final push... and then Lizzy went all the way.

Her perfect ass crashed into April's pelvis while she was reduced to desperate moans, robbed of any slurs and cries while Gina dominated her mouth.

This did it for April.

All three friends shrieked with her, when the floodgates opened one last time and made Lizzy not only look bloated but genuinely pregnant with twins.

Her balls kept pumping load after load into Lizzy and were accompanied with Akari's delicate touch. Fingers, tongue and lips... whatever it took to keep April cumming longer. All while Gina and Lizzy were erupting onto her non-stop.

Gina's taste on her tongue, Lizzy's tensing muscles around her girth, Akari's masterful mouth, if April could have gone on for eternity, she would have done it. But even she in her superhuman desire at last found her match.

Her cock only began to soften slightly within Lizzy when Gina rose from her favourite seat and revealed the futa's drooling face.

"That... was... quite something," she laughed softly, still gasping for air now that no longer pure lust fuelled her veins.

Gina stood above her and looked twice as tall and ten times as seductive in that moment. Her fire red hair hanged loosely over her shoulder now, her make up was dripping down her cheeks, while the rest of her was equally sweaty and tense. She looked breathtaking.

"I have to admit... I liked it too," she said and gently rubbed Lizzy's cheeks and soon after went for her ridiculously swollen gut. "All of this. We might have to repeat that one day."

Lizzy and Akari were no less enticed by the offer than April, who already rallied for another second wind.

"One day?" April asked cheekily.

"Maybe tomorrow... at my place. How does that sound, girls?" Gina said and April was getting hard again. "And when we are done here."

12