Working the Pole Pt. 16

Story Info
April is given the license to grow huge by her GF.
5k words
4.74
5.9k
6

Part 16 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 11/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 16:

Included kinks:

Futanari, implied growth, mini-gts, teasing, size worship, romance, lesbian, kissing, masturbation, big dick, dick growth, big curves, cum inflation, growth talk

All characters are entirely fictional and all above the age of 18!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arnault, or whatever the guy's name was, proposed to his forbidden childhood sweetheart just in time for the music to reach its crescendo and for her to fall into his muscular arms. Gina had this odd obsession with European historical drama, the sort of romantic epics that required hours of build-up about the bourgeoisie and who-knows-what before getting to the good bits. April barely paid any attention to the flick anymore and also little to her girlfriend snuggling into her side whenever a corny scene arrived, every thirty minutes or so. She was rather occupied with contemplating if there was some hidden meaning in Gina choosing that particular movie. A poor, but still noble man, fighting his way for some forbidden love with the daughter of a mighty and rich baroness. April didn't have to look long to find some striking parallels, although her family was far from being poor. But almost one would be compared to Gina's mother. Well, nobody expected her to sport such a comical excuse for a moustache at least or fight off dozens of musketeers... yet. Wouldn't have been the craziest thing to happen to her though.

Gina's hand was getting more adventurous under their shared blanket now that the two violently French main characters were dramatically kissing and undressing each other on screen. Her petite fingers were all too eager to get a good grip on April's more than prominent chest as well as her still fully flaccid 17 inches.

"Don't you like the movie?" Gina asked, pushing herself tighter onto April. "Usually, it only takes the first kiss to get you going. Something must be wrong."

April exhaled with a grin as she flung her arm around the adorably tiny ginger.

"Nah, I'm fine. I just... keep thinking about things," April said and could not withstand the lure of those green, questioning eyes. "About that visit at Dr. Zimmermann."

"The one you actively avoided talking about?" Gina asked rhetorically and muted the two gasping lovers in the midst of their overly dramatic foreplay. "It must have gone poorly, otherwise you would be hard by now. How bad are we talking?"

April didn't return Gina's innocent smile and waited for a few seconds before answering.

"Do you feel genuinely happy with me being ... you know... THIS big?"

Gina's angelic face lightened up as she shook her head.

"You seriously think I don't enjoy having a 7'3" girlfriend with curves so big she could smother me in like ten different ways? Are you serious, April?" Gina grinned until she noticed that April didn't even flinch. "Jesus, you are. What did the doc tell you?"

The futa took a deep breath and spotted in the corner of her vision that French bloke undressing and showing off literally anything he had to offer. Nothing too impressive, for someone as hung as April at least.

"Now I get why you like that movie. But I'm still not sure how much you fancy a big ol' dick," April chuckled, but Gina pulled her back when her attempt to avoid that debate became too obvious.

"April. Tell me what he told you. Please."

Gina's hands were no longer reaching for April's giant rack or even bigger lower parts, but for her face, locking both cheeks softly, yet gently, in place so April could no longer avoid her gaze.

"Alright. Don't worry I'm not going anywhere," the futa said and laid Gina's hands into her own before talking. "You know it was supposed to be a regular check-up. Some tests, just general stuff. Nothing wild. But when he looked at the results and when he saw my progress. He ... seemed quite shocked."

"He was shocked about your growth? That should be the first thing to expect if you ask me. So... are you growing too fast or..."

"Way too fast, Gina," April said at the cusp of an involuntary smirk before she went back to being dead serious. "So fast in fact, that he sent my results to some specialist. He said it like I was some sort of lab experiment gone wrong. In short, I might end up... a lot bigger than in his first projection."

Gina frowned, totally unfazed by her girlfriend's predicament and smirked.

"I'm still waiting for the oh so horrific downside, April."

The huge brunette simply could not feel disheartened when Gina was looking at her like this. Still, she remained unsure about going further into details.

"The downside is, that I might end up being too big for ... well... us. Or for anyone really," April said, bordering onto a whisper. "But I'm mostly worried about getting too big for you."

Gina's cogs were turning inside her head, obviously undecided on how to interpret April's more than grim seriousness. Eventually she found an answer, one that made her go onto the offensive to prove her point.

"What do you have in mind when you say 'too big for me'? What could possibly make me turn away from this," Gina asked and rattled the giant blanket both were cuddling under.

"What if I'm too much to sit on that couch with you? "

"Then I'll buy a bigger couch."

"I... it's not about that couch. I'm serious, what if I'm too big for us to do anything. Like going out toge-"

"Don't need to," Gina interjected again, her grin only growing wider.

"Gina, I mean it. I want this to work... and I'm not sure I can offer much when I'm literally too big to do anything with you."

The redhead had long made up her mind and only kept silently shaking her head, her fingers gripping April's tighter.

"Then we will figure something out, April. For real, there is nothing that could change my mind. It's not like there is anything at stake here either. I mean, what do you think will happen if you end up ... bigger than expected, huh? Do you think your mom kicks you out? Or the institute? Or that we turn away from you? No, April. Don't be silly," Gina said almost triumphantly with a sly smirk accompanying her fiery eyes.

She disposed of the cosy fabric and rose onto her knees in nothing but her lingerie. The cute, sexy, red one that turned April on like crazy while Gina mounted her girlfriend with utter confidence.

"And about you getting taller? No big deal. Let's get higher ceilings then, maybe even a new house. I mean it, April. Not that I'm too fussed about it, but my mom is a billionaire after all. There is literally nothing to worry about. Nothing. And besides, I will be the judge over being happy with what you are offering me. And for now, I'm more than happy... and hopefully so are you," Gina dictated until her lips sealed the deal, followed by her tongue and her hands digging into the futa's ample curves.

"I love every second of this," April returned, her cheeks reddening under the hawkish eyes of her girlfriend.

"That's all I needed to hear," Gina said and leaned down to April and silenced the futa for good with more passionate, very much French, kisses.

April had yet to fully grow accustomed to this new and improved version of Gina. She was always blessed with her sharp wits, but lacked the assurance in herself to make the best of it. But now, the days when she was the shy, borderline mute part of their group were gone. Ever since they got together and worked things out with Akari and Lizzy, she seemed to undergo a growth spurt of her own, maybe not in stature, but only more so in assertiveness. Almost like that dominating, sexy, exciting redhead sitting on top of April needed only a massive, growing cock to grind on to be awoken. And April didn't mind seeing that happen in the slightest.

"Why am I even debating with you? You're always right," April smiled in between kisses and pulled Gina closer into her huge chest.

"Yeah, why are we even debating," the redhead grinned, her hips thrusting up and down April's swelling bulge. "When there is literally nothing you can do to stop it anyway."

"Well, maybe... there is," April said with such disdain over an option that was literally none, underlined by her cock's angry protest over the mere thought of it. "But that's a far stretch at best."

Total silence took over the room, with April starting over multiple times without being able to find the words for a suggestion this ridiculous.

"You can't make me all curious and don't deliver," Gina whispered and continued groping through the blanket. "C'mon. Spit it out."

"Alright," April sighed. "You remember when we measured earlier?"

"Oh, do I remember. Every inch."

"Yeah... noticed how I didn't grow much yesterday? Only an inch. I guess it was because I ... barely took care of ... my needs when I was away. That might be one of the reasons why I'm suddenly on track to get this much bigger. I talked to Irina about that and she sounded like she agreed with my theory."

"What theory?" Gina asked, wide-eyed with anticipation.

"The more ... fun I have ... the more I seem to grow. It's really been picking up since I started to drink my cum too. So... no sex and no cum... and I will probably slow my growth down ... I think," April concluded with the same unconvinced frown Gina wore on her face.

"That's the most stupid thing I've ever heard," Gina replied after some thought and shook her head with an ever-growing smirk. "Like you could go one day without. And why would you? We both know you simply love to get bigger. Hell, I can feel you throb against my ass already."

Gina leaned back as her hand travelled along the slowly thickening vein pulsing through the blanket, fuelling the futa's awakening monster of cock.

"Or do you really want to tell me, you don't love this?" she asked while stroking April, who just surpassed 20 inches before getting noticeably thicker.

"I... kinda dig it," April chuckled and leaned back, offering her body to Gina's delicate touch.

"Thought so."

Gina's efforts soon earned a first, throaty gasp, the ol' reliable harbinger of all-consuming heat.

Thinking became increasingly difficult for April when such high-boiling arousal began taking over. A sensation so overwhelmingly delightful, yet outdone with each new day. It's like her body wanted to prove her objection even more wrong than Gina.

"No sex and no cumming? Like for real, April," Gina said and made the massive bulge rise higher, taking the blanket with it until it blocked out the screen. "Every night I can feel how much you enjoy all this. Hearing you moan, whenever you get rock hard and start leaking. Sometimes you get on in your sleep about how much bigger you want to get. Not that I mind that. Not at all, April. As long as you love it this much."

"I... am talking in my sleep?'" April muttered, her arms now grabbing Gina's wonderful hips as her cock claimed the last bit of blanket there was and unpacked the last bit of April's voluptuous curves.

"You do. 'Bigger. BIGGER!' That's how you sound," Gina mocked with her worst April impression imaginable.

"Sorry... I ... keep bothering you... in your sleep," the futa replied, equally as cheeky and spread her legs, allowing her swollen feeling balls to hang over the couches' rim.

The redhead's eyes were sparking with joy, her freckles rising with her cheeks when she silently grinned at April.

"It's alright. I'll manage. Not gonna lie, I ... like to feel you throb and swell into me like that. Those dreams of yours must be pretty damn awesome. Just hope I feature in them as well at time," she said and bit her lip, fully knowing that even the smallest tease like that could push April over the edge.

"I promise you... you do..." April muttered and shook when it felt like her balls were getting denser, filling with enough cum to leave another sticky mark on the room.

Lisa and her maids' rigorous cleaning became mandatory over the last days and they did a fantastic job, but April was still convinced would someone check Gina's guestrooms with a blacklight, they'd mistake them for a Jackson Pollock art gallery.

April's cock had reached 25 inches -- the point of no return before she would reach her surge and both were more than aware of it.

"Almost there, April," Gina said with a wink and did the unspeakable -- halt her rubbing at the brink of greatness.

"Don't ... stop ... just now," the futa begged and knew that sly look well... and that there would be a catch.

"On one condition, April. No more doubts. About us and about your entire growth spurt. I mean it. Not tonight, not when you end up 9 or 10 feet tall... or, fuck me, even as tall as a building. No more doubts, okay?"

"Right," April grinned, lost in Gina's emerald gaze and calming the war drum beating in her chest the longer she allowed herself to drift away. "I promise."

"Good," the redhead devil grinned sheepishly and barely contained the clear lust running through her veins when she returned to grinding up and down April's mast throbbing against her backside. "What were you even thinking? Depriving yourself from something THIS amazing."

"I... was young... and dumb ... oh fuck," April gasped and grabbed her girlfriend's petite fingers before guiding them back towards her overly sensitive breasts. "Glad you... enjoy my ... big friend back there."

"Your big and meaty friend is my big and meaty friend, April."

"Not that much of a lesbian after all, huh?"

"Let's say nothing is set in stone," Gina returned as sly as a fox. "Sure, I never thought I needed a 30-inch dick on my girlfriend, but now that I've got a taste of it, I don't mind it. Not one bit."

"Glad you changed your ways," April teased and thrusted her hips upwards, lifting Gina up and made her cock push into the redhead's back. "You little sizequeen."

"Look who's talking? Pushing over 2 feet of dick onto my ass and talking about me being a sizequeen," Gina laughed and almost drooled over the impossibly weighty tits she was kneading like it was dough. "But enough foreplay. I want to see you cum now."

"A-fucking-men!"

Gina got up and kept rubbing the monolithic rod through the blanket until a wet spot began emerging at its highest point. Both could tell the eruption of 'Volcano April' was imminent and that without even having her final surge yet. Usually, she was much quicker to the draw than this, but if growing bigger would mean more stamina... and enjoying their foreplay even longer, then April was more than looking forward to it. Dr. Zimmermann might be right in saying that her hormones are messing with her head, but April simply couldn't reject a sensation this amazing. This addictive.

"Let's unwrap that present, shall we?" Gina teased, earning only a desperate whimper from her girlfriend digging her fingers into the couch with obvious need when her cock was allowed to pulse unabated.

"Jesus... I swear that thing is even bigger... and thicker than an hour ago," she said, almost in a state of trance, while wrapping both her arms around the throbbing meat pillar and grinding her petite tits against its veiny might. "One does not need a PhD to see how fast you're growing, April. I could've told you without running all those tests."

"Then I'll... be consulting you... from now on," April groaned and tensed all over again when Gina's fingers clawed into her pulsing meat. "Glad you like ... patients with 30 inches ... of dick... Dr. Harrison."

"Like it? I fucking love it! Can't you tell?" Gina said and proved she knew exactly how to handle such sizes and which buttons to press.

"I... fucking... can," April moaned, as her ass and pussy clenched in unison when her veins popped out in open agreement, making her tool look only even more aggressively swollen. "Give me ... the ... one-a-hole!"

"With pleasure. Anything for my favourite patient."

Every second Gina was separated from her dick felt like one eternity too long. April's gargantuan shaft didn't show any sign of using those moments of reprieve to calm down, but only got more furious by being neglected. She needed to fuck and thrust like a stallion in heat. Gina might not be able to take her anymore, but she always made sure April's urges would be satisfied -- by whatever means necessary. The constantly expanding collection of sex toys and outfits were evidence to that. April's body craved some proper pleasure, the sort of orgasmic thunderstruck that left her breathless and quivering top to bottom with climaxes from both her parts. God, how much she revelled in that sensation, just thinking about that divine bliss made her throbs feel stronger, more earth-shaking and inched April closer to her surge and her full, gigantic size.

The slim redhead eventually returned and held the oversized and thoroughly lubed, pink tube in her right, while fingering herself with her left.

"Hurry up! You... teased ... too much," April begged and then she saw the calculated grin on Gina's gorgeous face.

"Too much teasing you say? I whole-heartedly disagree," she said with a voice that could undress April on its own and tossed the plastic toy aside.

"What... are ... you doing?! You can't ... take it...anymore!"

"No, I can't. And do you blame me? That thing is enormous. You would wreck me," Gina said in a husky voice and returned to pleasing April with firm and fast strokes.

"You know, I'm kinda envious of Lizzy and her huge ass ... for being able to still take that thing. But you're right. It is too much for me. But luckily, we have someone else here who can easily take on this beast."

Gina bent the red, angry looking rod forwards until April's much stronger hands needed to grant her assistance. She already knew what her girlfriend was cooking up... and she was far from disagreeing. April's dick wedged itself perfectly between her giant tits and only added to her already mounting horniness.

"Bottoms up, April. Don't let a single drop go to waste. You'll need every last bit ... to keep growing," Gina said and suddenly lifted the futa's massively swollen balls and earned a throaty moan as her reward.

"I... fuck... yes," April whimpered and could not even pretend to withstand the giant glans right before her eyes. The way it pulsed, the constant stream dripping down onto her. And that goddamn scent. That fucking intoxicating scent. Almost as amazing as the taste. Almost.

"Good, girl. That's much better. Keep going," Gina said as her voice sank lower and lower until April felt a startling breath on her balls and pussy. "I'll make sure you enjoy yourself."

A muffled moan escaped April whenever Gina played with her balls when they were this swollen. It's been a miracle that the redhead came to enjoy toying with her giant balls, but as the two began exploring the depths of their kinkiest desires they both revealed to be ... much more open-minded than they themselves realised.

April pushed her fat tits together when she started thrusting, her cock edging on total euphoria every time she pushed herself down her gullet. She might get up in the morning with the vividly wishful image of fucking dozens upon dozens of tight pussies until she was too weak to even stand, but being able to give herself a combined tit- and blowjob was not shabby either. And also having someone play with her balls and pussy at the same time ... now that was a treat.

"Damn... it's insane how heavy they are again, April," Gina said, one hand cupping the hefty orbs, the other sinking wrist-deep into April's insatiable cunt. "That is a good sign. If your little theory is to be believed. I think we should put it to the test. Don't you agree?"

"Mmmhhh."

April was reduced to only weak nodding and even more subdued whimper as her mouth was stretched wider than any of her friends with all their cock-sucking experience could ever dream of going.

12