Working the Pole Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course, you'd love that ... and not only you. Hell, I offer you a deal. An 'arrangement' if you will," Gina said and felt her fingers being pulled deeper into her girlfriend's dripping wet pussy. "I'll milk you dry as hard as I can, as often as I possibly can... and you make sure you keep growing. I'm not just talking about being big, April. I want you fucking huge! Even bigger than that pornstar you all keep gushing about. Like the ring to th-"

April's balls felt like exploding, her nipples rivalling the hardness of diamonds and only then her dick bestowed her with the size reflecting her untamed lust. Her already impossible stretched maw somehow found space for an even greater girth, although the inches that piled on to the staggering length made her choke. Who wouldn't choke on 30 inches of arm thick dick? And that was far from being enough. Not just for Gina, who now aggressively pushed her arm in and out of April and took care of her own twitching cunt with the same passion. But also, for April, who in her more than lust-drunken state couldn't possibly agree more to that 'deal'. Her dreams were dominated by the fantasy of outgrowing Irina, but even subconsciously she never dared to go beyond that milestone. Yet, after that little speech from her utterly horny girlfriend the prospect of not only leaving her behind, but also one, if not by now the biggest futa pornstar in the business made her shiver in pure excitement.

"Fuck... I see you're agreeing, April," Gina moaned and giggled almost menacingly. "You're imagining being this big, aren't you? To be this fucking massive. Oh... fuck. Imagine how huge your tits and ass would be. You could smother me all day, while your fat cock keeps growing thicker and longer. Ahhh... god."

"Mmnnnh!"

April's hips moved on their own, driven by the redhead's slurred dirty talk and unfazed by her overly full balls smacking into the couch and into Gina. If anything, the smacks only added to the thrill. Every part of her body became an erogenous zone when she was this close before her climax. No matter how hard she drilled all her dildos into her snatch, or how much of her cock she was choking on, literally everything was destined to shoot her mind into stratosphere.

Her tits were tucked in by her elbows and quite toned arms, her dick and balls thrusting at full throttle and the entire couch was already drenched by their combined fluids when she crossed that final line. She felt the orgasmic supernova rise from within, beginning from her balls and channelling through her like lighting. A feeling beyond description, no matter how often she experienced it. Hopefully much, much more often, now that she knew how her girlfriend stood on that entire topic.

"Yes! Swallow... it all!" Gina shouted, clearly going through an orgasm of her own and barely able to mutter any words coherently.

And swallow she did, well ... kinda. April had quickly picked up on how to chug down wave after wave of her cum without swallowing. She leaned back as much as the firehose in her mouth allowed and held her breath while guiding every last ounce directly into her stomach without any interruption. A part of her wondered what the limit to her intake might be. It's not been a rare occurrence for her to suck herself off half a dozen times a day until she was left with a noticeable gut. Just like the one April sported right now after that very impressive load. In an hour, two at most, it would be gone and her stomach would be back to its quite surprisingly flat self. But what if she'd take this to the extreme? How far could she push herself? A question for later... and one she'd more than certainly answer together with Gina's help.

The assurance that her girlfriend would make true on her promise and at the very least would help April to feel that amazing sensation as often as possible, coaxed another few pulses out of her before her balls fully dried up. As empty as they might feel right now, they were already firing up the furnaces and cooking up the next, surely equally as impressive load. April could almost literally feel them jump back into action and resume production the second her muscles stopped twitching.

That was always the only short window of relief she had. Just after the aftershock of her glorious orgasm subsided and between returning to either overthinking all things surrounding her growth or simply her urges taking over once more. Those were the only moments she felt like she could still think straight. And for the first time, she didn't feel like she wasn't her true self for simply admitting it: She loved all this madness and everyone willing to help her get even bigger.

April's dick shrank back from its utterly overwhelming size until it was actually really comfortable to nibble on its head for a few moments before resting limp between those massive breasts. The savoury taste of herself still lingered on April's lips and had become a taste as familiar to her like coffee and soda by the time the aftermath of her orgasm fully subsided.

"Did... you ... get off ... too?" April said, still catching her breath.

"Damn, April. My legs are still shaking," Gina's drained voice replied from the lands beyond the mountain range that was the futa's rack. "You?"

"Fuck yeah. I absolutely did," April grinned and lifted herself up to see past her bosom. "You were amazing."

The petite redhead always looked at her best when she was this bad of a feral mess. Her curly hair, sweaty and dripping down her shoulders, her make-up smudged and her fingers still pinching her insatiable clit, that was the sight that convinced her, that her efforts were worthwhile. Even if proper, balls-deep fucking was no longer an option.

"I'll take that compliment, but it goes two ways," Gina said smugly and got up until she towered above the futa still lying almost flat on the cum reeking couch. "You spilled some."

"It won't happen again... boss," April giggled when she saw the stern look on Gina's angelic face. Kinda reminded her of being a Drill Sergeant. Maybe 'Drill Sergeant Gina' was a fantasy deserving to be explored going down the line, she thought. "You could give it a try yourself if you want. Now that you start liking to play with my balls, why not go all the way?"

"I doubt it will have the same effect on me as it has on you. But... maybe. One day, when I feel completely out of my mind," the redhead giggled and sat back down on April's lap, her pussy rubbing against the still shrinking shaft. "But maybe it's better to see Akari and Lizzy have a go. You know, just to see if it's still safe."

"Coward," April laughed and grabbed her girlfriend's hips with both hands and pulled her right to the brim of her swollen gut. "You just want to see them struggle."

"I might," Gina whispered sensually and began caressing the bloated orb emerging from the futa's giant frame. "But that ... was a lot. Looks kinda uncomfortable though."

"Nothing about this is uncomfortable. Nothing. Everything's perfect," April said, her eyes locked onto Gina's vibrant green.

"Looks like we reached an agreement, then. No more doubts. No more questioning yourself," Gina's smirk rising higher and higher, making her somehow look even more beautiful than humanly possible. "I love to see you enjoy yourself. Much more than that brooding April that keeps appearing."

"Don't you worry. She is locked away for now. Key's thrown out the window," April chuckled.

"And it better stay that way. Well... I guess we got a bit time, how about you return the favour for a bit while you're out of commission. Rarely has your beautiful face ever looked this much in need to be ridden."

The petite, comparatively small redhead's voice was one of authority again. Every word coming out of her mouth became law to April, when she radiated this aura. Quite ironic to think that April needed convincing from her most timid childhood friend to go down that sexual rabbit hole, but as far as role reversals goes, this one was as good as it gets.

"I thought you'd never ask," April returned and remembered something even more intriguing that Gina planting her ass onto her head. "I got another idea tho. Since you seemed to enjoy being smothered by my 'oh-so-huge' tits and ass so much. How about we switch roles this time? I know my face has basically your name written on it by now, but my giant booty would also like to have a date with yours."

Gina gulped, her eyes widening at the suggestion and her mouth widening for an involuntary gasp.

"Ass or tits? Do I have to choose?" she eventually teased back and began reaching for April's tits.

"Why not both? We got time before..."

April's cock listened to that exchange keenly and seemingly decided to wait until this moment to squeeze itself into the conversation. The wrist-thick member pulsed against Gina's crotch and thickened as it began asserting its challenged dominance over April's breasts.

"Well, not that much time," Gina grinned and pushed both breasts together to give April's awakening monster an even better welcome gift. "Maybe after next round? Or the one after?"

"Deal," April said, knowing two more rounds wouldn't cut it... not even close.

12