Working the Pole Pt. 17

Story Info
A fantasy turned reality brings April in big trouble.
5.3k words
4.85
7k
5
0

Part 17 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 11/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Included kinks:

Futanari, implied growth, mini-gts, teasing, size worship, gloryhole, masturbation, excessive cum, hyper size, thighjobs, public nudity, masturbation

All characters are entirely fictional and all above the age of 18!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April's face was planted firmly into her desk board with her noticeably more defined arms forming a protective wall against the outside world as she counted the seconds until that goddamn bell rang again.

"Just... a ... bit longer," April thought, desperate not to pick up even the slightest bit of Isabella's voice wandering through the classroom.

Merely listening to her was a risk April could no longer take, not when she felt like she was seconds away from letting all hell break loose and give into her urges for everyone to see. Her libido had kept pace with the rest of her and clearly deemed two lectures too much of a break from the now mandatory masturbation routine.

Every fibre of April ached and begged for her lust to be unleashed. Wearing the institute's uniform was no longer an option, not if her flaccid member wasn't supposed to hang out from below her skirt. Christine's dress didn't fare much better, but somehow managed to fit all of the futa's sensitive curves. 'Fitting' was a poor way of describing that desperate battle between dress and too much woman though. It desperately needed replacing ... again and that meant another visit at the insatiable tailor. And there was no uncertainty about what the stacked MILF expected as payment for her services.

April bit her lip and swallowed the thought as quick as it arose, but not without feeling the tightening strain around her member. She had turned into a timebomb, with every movement, every fleeting gaze ticking down the countdown even faster until she'd went off. Thankfully, she only had to endure that torture a bit longer ... and the relief would only be that much sweeter because of it. At least that's what April kept thinking over and over again until it almost seemed close to being true enough.

So, her head sank deeper into her arms, making her seem even more like she had dozed off a long time ago. Afterall, explaining why she fell asleep to Mrs. Harper would be much easier, than justifying the three feet of throbbing girlcock ripping through her dress.

The metallic, strident ring was music to April's ears and the entire class shot up with excitement of their own. Neither of them could even fathom the anticipation their biggest classmate was brimming with. One more hour and she'd be free to do whatever she wanted... and for as long and hard as she wanted. But all in due time, and only after a brief return to her new normal.

April got up, faked yawning a few more times and waited for everyone to leave before she dared rising from her reinforced seat. Only the hallway stood between her and the sweet, sweet release her body longed for. And Isabella.

"I know I didn't prepare much, but I didn't think I'd put people to sleep with my presentation," the fiery Latina said while leaning behind the doorframe as April walked through.

"Uh... I'm sorry... that wasn't because of you," the startled futa muttered, her eyes avoiding Isabella for as long as she possibly could.

"Are you alright? You look ... tense."

"Yeah... I'm fine," April answered, her hazel eyes still glued to the floor.

"Didn't catch much sleep, huh?"

"You can say that," April nodded and eventually decided the sight of Isabella's pretty face a safer bet than staring at her legs. Her long, toned, perfectly sculptured legs.

"I've seen that tired look before," Isabella said with a smile that made April's figure tingle that much more with lust. "That's how it always is in the beginning. Trust me, it gets better after a few more weeks. You will get used to it."

"Used to what?" the futa asked and tried her hardest not to notice the fact that Isabella, the tallest of their group since primary school, didn't even reach her shoulders anymore.

"The sex, April. It's normal to enjoy your relationship as much as you possibly can. It wasn't any different with me and Joaquin as well. But I can tell Gina and you love every minute of it," the cheerleader said warmly.

The 7'6" futa noticed the temperature rise in the hallway and beads of sweat emerging from her forehead the longer she looked at the bombshell before her.

"Yeah... it's really great," April muttered and exhaled anxiously as she headed for her bathroom without revealing how desperately she needed to get away from Isabella.

The Latina kept talking about Joaquin and herself, casually telling to April what the two were up to in the last few days, which included constant sex apparently. The futa's lips remained sealed, besides a few 'No way' and 'You must be kidding', but her heart kept pounding faster. A rising rhythm that travelled lower and lower where it was about to awaken a beast.

April was also fully aware of all those eyes following her massive frame. She knew exactly how her jiggly breasts spilled out from her strained dress and the way her gigantic ass pulled in the fabric whenever her round cheeks collided with every step she took. And then there was the python snaking down her leg. A bulge so obscene and thick that one could only stop and marvel at such a size. April knew she had this effect on people by now, although Isabella seemed least hypnotized by the futa and kept chatting away.

"But I'm not trying to be noisy or anything. That's not my business," Isabella giggled and suddenly stopped. "You're not coming?"

"Pardon?"

That innocent question cut through the haze of lust-filled fantasy and overwhelming anticipation like a hot knife through butter. April looked up and only then realised they stood at the staircase leading to their next, separate classes.

"I asked if you're not coming," Isabella said calmly but with a curious frown. Even the act of lifting her perfectly groomed eyebrow was an artform April found herself drooling over. "What's wrong? I can literally see you shivering. Whatever it is you can tell me. I hope you know that."

'I'm seconds away from grabbing you by your hips and impale you onto my big, fat cock and fuck you for hours!'

April didn't know how she withstood the voice shouting at her from within ... and didn't get hard right under the worried eyes of her friend.

"It's... okay. I just... have to deal with something," she muttered and felt a pleasant heat rise on her cheeks while her balls came even closer to bursting.

"Ah, I see. Growing pains. Kinda makes sense considering your size," Isabella grinned.

Suddenly and only for a brief second the focus of the characteristically unflappable captain slipped. Isabella failed to stop her eyes from travelling south and sinking into her huge friend's cleavage, before realising that April took notice. Wouldn't it have been for the literal ocean of titflesh in the way, her gaze would have more than likely searched and found for something even more interesting.

"I mean... your dress is tearing at the seams. That's what I meant," she added nervously and reluctantly teared her eyes away.

April should be a quivering mess by now. The realisation of the unspoken, yet undisputed, head of their group, the one person every girl in the institute was looking up to, was equally as prone to gush over a growing futa's thickening body should have broken April's last restraint. Instead, she was given a second wind and took back control over her body before she could daydream about the ramification of that quick look.

"You're right. It's getting awfully tight," April said, breaking a cheeky grin when she decided to add some more fuel to the fire. "But I'm not only dealing with a wardrobe malfunction in there."

Isabella immediately understood what her friend just told her. April adored the sight of her friend battling the urge to catch a glimpse over the blatantly obvious outlining of the giant shaft and equally impressive set of balls.

"You mean... you are... in school?! Can't that ... wait a bit longer?" Isabella eventually muttered and craned her beautiful head to see the utter confidence of the giantess towering above her.

"Trust me, not when you're ... as big as me. I guess I'm more cock than sense by now," the futa teased and could swear Isabella stopped breathing.

She was aroused, beyond aroused ... consumed by her lust even. April could almost hear her contemplating to clutch onto the opportunity of a lifetime.

Especially for a renowned size queen like her. She went through hordes of strong and hung football players for a reason after all. And April was that reason personified. Even more so now, standing so much taller and much more endowed than when they stared at each other in the 'Afterlife'. And even more importantly: without any noise and people distracting from the growing tension between them.

"Then... I should let you... take care of it then..."

By the time Isabella found her voice again she was panting, her face as red as her lipstick and wearing the same expression April wore moments earlier. She hastily turned around, almost trembling clumsily instead of her otherwise sexy and elegant stride she had perfected years ago.

"Yeah, I better do... or else. Well, let's say I wouldn't want that sort of trouble. Not here at least," the futa smirked and turned to her side, offering a better view of her massive endowments pushing through the fabric. "I'll see you tomorrow."

"Yeah... tomorrow. Don't make... too much of a mess ... I guess."

"I'll do my best," April laughed and winked when her friend's face finally turned full Gossamer and reached the ultimate shade of red.

The futa's eyes followed her friend up the stairs and lingered on the perfect figure swaying with every step. Her skirt seemed to rise higher the longer April's gaze zeroed in on the perfect combination of muscle and softness. And then she got confirmation that her interest wasn't in vain.

It was merely a fleeting glance, not longer than a split second of Isabella looking back over her shoulder, but that was enough for both to know what the other was thinking. The Latina's dreamy eyes and her knowing smirk was right out of one of April's many wet dreams. Even the scenario and outfit weren't too different from what her perverted mind cooked up. All she now needed was to go all the way... and April was absolutely certain she'd get her chance very soon.

The futa stood in the hallway until Isabella disappeared up the stairs and didn't care that her member was visibly twitching and pulling at her dress with every throb. Neither did April mind the suspiciously large group of students waiting before the girl's bathroom. Directly next to April's.

Her walk was slow and sensual, meant to emphasize the sheer mass she now wielded and when she reached for the handle designated for her, she gave the row of drooling girls a knowing nod. For the stage was set, her audience already waiting ... and the big star had just arrived.

"Fucking finally," April gasped and tossed her indigo dress aside the second she set foot onto the familiar porcelain tiles.

Her cock sprang to life with unbearable vigour as soon as it was freed from the shackles that tormented it all day. The imprint of the belt was still visible on her battered member as well as her gloriously thick thigh, until her girth and thickness took over again.

"Almost there, little guy. You'll have your massage very soon," April whispered and gave her meat a hearty rub, earning a few more inches on top of her 20 when flaccid. "But save some for your fans."

April's footsteps echoed loud within her own four walls, purposefully loud enough to be heard next door. This must be how Irina feels like moments before her shows. There might not be a musky bar full of mostly drunk guys cheering her on, but while her audience might not be as rowdy, April's wouldn't be any less horny. Not even a single voice came from beyond the thin bathroom walls, not even a breath of anticipation while they all listened to the futa's mighty steps, desperate to come closer and closer. Yet, they were all there and ready.

The brunette's grin grew wider as she bathed in the tense silence and decided to keep her 'fans' revel in their sweet anticipation just a bit longer and headed for the mirror instead. She had to stand quite a few steps away to see the full extent of the 7'6" amazon in the mirror. That more than well-proportioned woman only got more erotic by the day. Not only were her R-Cups looking even heavier in the dramatically outmatched bra than a few hours prior, but so did her ass. That firm, enormous ass, was no longer just a butt, that thing was a booty. If Lizzy was envied for sporting cake for days, April was steadily turning into the entire bakery. Not only did she surpass the former queen of ass in size at least twice over, but also in perkiness and shape.

"So... thick." April bit down a moan and gave her amazing cheeks a firm smack each.

Those three days of sticking to Gina's little experiment proved more than successful. It was hard to believe that things could be taken to such a level this quickly. Not only did her booty get a desperately needed upgrade, but even her arms and legs looked stacked, rippling with muscle without ever getting anywhere close to any weights. Well, if lifting girls onto her dick didn't count as weight that is. She flexed her arms and watched her biceps rise until they looked even better than Isabella at her peak. And she for sure knew how much her friend had to grind for those guns.

April's grind on the other hand wasn't one of discipline and self-tormenting, but of pleasure. And she was making sure she'd get plenty every single day... even in between classes if necessary.

"It's showtime," the futa said assertive enough to earn subdued whispers answering her voice, rising with every of her thundering footsteps until she reached the wall.

Her dick was desperate to getting into the only state it felt natural nowadays -- engorged and throbbing at full mast. But April had to keep it on a short leash for a few moments longer, otherwise she'd rob herself from one of the best parts of her little show.

She leaned forward to the thin plastic lid, directly next to the cut off pipe and with one gentle knock silenced everyone awaiting her.

"You all know the drill. No photos. No talking. No mess. Or this will be the last time you get to see this. Understood?"

April had trained them properly already, just like she loved them best -- willing and obedient. Nobody dared offering any answer out of fear the futa could change her mind at the last second. Like April could even pretend of turning away from such a glorious opportunity to live out one of her kinkiest fantasies.

"Alright then," she said and removed the frail plastic separating her from the other room and lined up herself.

The glory hole looked and felt tighter than the day before, even when she was keeping herself as small as she possibly could. Maybe a few more days, probably even less at this rate, and it would no longer fit, but April didn't waste any thought on that in this moment. Nothing mattered, besides shoving her cock through it and feel all those hands over it.

The futa moaned softly when her pelvis made contact with the wall and her weighty member fully dropped into the other room. Her erect nipples were also pushing into the wall and peaked through her bursting bra, adding another front of sensitive delight for her to relish in.

Although April made sure everyone would know the rules a few involuntary moans and gasps accompanied the warm breaths on her thickening pole. And April loved them for not being able to contain their excitement.

"What are you waiting for? Don't you want to see how much bigger it got?" she asked and winced when a dozen hands assaulted her tool from all sides and began their handy work.

April squatted down further for the perfect angle for her cock to swell firmer. The thrill of not knowing who those involuntary gasps and desperate strokes belonged to never failed to bring April closer and closer to her breaking point. She also loved trying to pinpoint who got a real close-up look of her full might and who still kept dreaming about it by the way how people stared at her in the hallway. She thought she'd could tell them apart by the desperation in their eyes, the sheer need to be reunited with April's monster, but there was no way of telling for sure.

What she could say with absolute certainty though, was that her numbers of fans kept constantly swelling with the rest of her. Just like last time, even more girls came together to worship the biggest cock they'd ever see. No wonder, considering the news about April had spread like wildfire... especially when she started sticking her massive endowment through holes in walls.

'Gloryhole' was one of the tags frequently popping up on the futa's very elaborate and excessive search history. Seeing Jocelyn and other jaw-droppingly gigantic futas make a harem of cock-starved sluts squirm and finger themselves, just by the sight of their enormous size brought April countless hours of fun and even more wet dreams.

Never would she have thought she'd be following into their footsteps and actually being the one pushing her own raging monster of dick through a wall and have herself caressed and forced bigger. That in itself was already sublime, but the thrill of potentially being caught in the mid of her lewd display ... now that got her blood boiling. Hell, that made the devote porn connoisseur not only shiver in ecstasy, but also made her feel like a real star. Like Irina or Jocelyn.

Her starved cock revelled in the attention it received and sent shockwaves through April's entire body with every new inch it gained. Her restless fingers were wasted on that cold plaster wall and finally reached for something more worthwhile.

"M-more," April thrusted her hips as far as possible with her fingers digging into the perk softness of her ass while her cock turned into steel. "Harder..."

Just on cue another dozen fingers joined the raging battle for dominance over the throbbing beast, with its giant vein thundering in agreement by the contributions of the many willing participants. April knew she had reached paradise and fully surrendered to her lust. The chords of muscles hiding under her thickness tightened and her giant buttocks tensed when her entire body primed itself towards its absolute maximum like a well-oiled machine. Her cock, insatiable in its need to be worshipped, led the charge by growing fatter until it filled out the hole entirely.

That wall wasn't enough to stop April in heat. Not even close. If anything, its feeble efforts only added more blissful friction to an already overloaded futa on the fringe of orgasmic insanity.

Suddenly, one particularly adventurous quintet of fingers circled around the royal sceptre's crown, right where the constant stream of pre-cum travelling through the pulsing shaft surfaced. They kept creeping closer and closer towards April's entrance and moments before the futa could comprehend what she was offered one finger slid into her.

"AHHHH!"

Gina made use of every toy and technique under the sun to assure April wouldn't be able to even catch a breath between growing and non-stop ecstasy. From her hands, over to pumps, vibrators tied to her shaft and balls, hell, even one-a-holes any horse would feel inadequate at, April had seen it all. But somehow it never occurred to her, Gina, Akari or even Lizzy to try something so simple, yet so fucking amazing.

Her urethra kept opening wider and swallowed the finger to the middle joint without hesitation.

"Keep... going...." April begged and desperately clawed into her ass to experience merely a fraction of the pure perfection that consumed her dick.

12