Working the Pole Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rogue finger sliding across her inside paralyzed every muscle in April's giant frame and reduced her to throaty moans far louder than she ever intended for she had just discovered a new epicentre for her lust. A gift that kept on giving.

April's incoherent babbling was only accompanied by her balls smacking into the wall as she kept thrusting into the invader that continued to redefine the word 'orgasmic'.

"SOOOO GOOOOOD!"

Her dick could no longer be denied its destiny. A part of her always attempted to hold on to that sweet equilibrium between control and untamed pleasure which laid right on the edge of her surge. Not this time. She knew she had passed the point of no return the second someone shoved her finger into her pulsing meat.

April's hearty cries thundered through both bathrooms and even overshadowed the angry throbbing that came with her surge. She kept thrusting against the wall, her balls smacking louder and harder when inches upon inches piled onto her already staggering size. April swelled with massive pulses, with every vein standing out like they were about to pop and it just kept building. The hole was no longer just a tight fit, it was literally spilling over with girlmeat on all sides until pieces of white plaster crumbled around its circumference.

36 inches the ruler showed in the morning. Over three feet of raging, rock-hard cock and still, after she experienced a sensation so new and overwhelming, she wondered if she wasn't already bigger than that. Every fibre of her being convinced her she indeed was.

Never did April feel this charged and ready to explode. Nevertheless, her squeezed cock felt like it was eager to keep thickening and kept turning redder with desperate need to keep growing under the watchful eyes of many baffled students. Even her balls and the tightness in her muscles reached a new level.

"Holy... fuck... that was ... amazing. I feel so massive," April gasped in between desperate breaths, her forehead leaving a sweaty imprint where she had to lean in for support. "Don't stop. I need to cum so badly."

April was still shivering and proudly pushed her full size as far into the awaiting claws of her audience as she possibly could, but they were now hesitant where they were willing moments earlier.

"Don't start teasing me just yet. I fucking want you to make me...-oh-"

The many hands disappeared and a single girl took charge. One sole pair of hands that travelled sensually over April's fully engorged monster of a dick. She could immediately tell that those hands belonged to someone experienced and accomplished in her craft. A proper, giant girlmeat loving slut.

She kept fondling April's crown for a bit longer before travelling up and down the raging veins riddled all over the futa's length. The unknown girl's strokes were strong, firm, dominant, but April wouldn't be satisfied with just that after the bliss she just experienced.

"I'll ... need more than that... much more," April said in a husky voice and the single grip vanished just like the many hands before.

Fury was taking over within April. There was a time and a place for teasing, but promising her this level of fulfilment and falling short at the last possible hurdle? There was nothing that could enrage April any more than this.

"Hey listen up! I want you to put your goddam-"

She was silenced by an even tighter seal around her mast, one impossible to achieve by just hands. The same girl must have turned around, stood above April's pole and waited for the perfect moment to smother it with the full strength of her legs. Toned and powerful legs.

Of course, April and her friends had experimented with thighjobs, but they always fell into one of two categories: Too slim and horribly outmatched by her rigidness, or too thick to provide some proper friction. That pair of thunderthighs around April's thumping shaft on the other hand was literal perfection. The slabs of muscles bulged as they tightened their seal around April's rampaging monster and yet their delicate softness never fully vanished.

The owner of those pair of heavenly legs wasn't done just yet. April could feel her grow hornier the longer she felt the futa's throbs knock against her entrance. The wetness from her soaked pussy dripped through her panties while her skirt danced over April's raging girth.

'Ms. Thunderthighs' leaned forward and an audible thump echoed directly before April's sweaty face. She propped herself up against the wall mere inches away from the insatiable futa on the other side and went all out. April felt that girl's wetness spread over her hulking veins when she lowered herself onto the raging bull she set out to tame all by herself.

That girl's ass was the same perfect blend of softness and muscle as her legs and insisted on grinding even more resolutely over the futa's shaft the more weight she put onto it.

'She must be an athlete of sorts," April wondered amidst an onslaught of images directed by her rampant, orgasm-addicted mind. "Track and Field maybe?"

April's vivid imagination was flooded with what that girl might look like... and who that rocking body belonged to. Surely, she had to keep a close look on the fitter girls roaming the campus for the inevitable round two, but for now 'Ms. Thunderthighs' had to suffice.

"Yes! Ride ... my huge, fat dick," April contently moaned when that woman squatted further down and took hold of the swollen beast with both her hands.

She kept pulling herself up and down April's mast without ever loosening her resolute grip for even a second. Ever fraction of an inch was a hard-fought battle, a clash between April's girth and that girl's muscles. They were evenly matched for now... so beautifully even.

April smacked her ass again and pushed herself against the wall so desperately she heard the cuts on her already tearing bra rip deeper and deeper.

"Faster! Go... faster," April begged, her balls on the verge of exploding.

That unbelievably fit woman obliged without a word and went lower until April could feel herself throbbing through the fabric and directly onto 'Ms. Thunderthighs' more than engorged clit.

The futa's growls bordered on primal grunts, her desperation evident with every new stroke she earned from the woman dominating her cock. She needed this so badly... and even dared hoping for even more. So, she pushed back herself and met every stroke with a thrust of her own, no matter the resistance of muscular legs of cardboard walls.

"YES! MORE!"

She and that stranger got along like peanut butter and jelly; every second they shared another moment of delight. Her throbbing was getting almost painful by the sheer lust running through her veins. The thickness she now called her own would have been a proper fit for thickest pipe snaking above her not that tiny hole. But she made herself fit. Every single inch, no matter how much she kept swelling.

April's thrusts were picking up speed and prompted the girl to double down on her strokes until the futa's groans no longer filled the air alone. It was a familiar voice, even if only reduced to husky gasps of pleasure, but April couldn't bring herself to waste any energy on more than that. Her entire existence had shrunk down to the sensation that dominated her body, not the world around.

Loud claps fought with April's increasingly primal moans over the kingship of both bathrooms. Even her full-throttle erection with its audibly violent pulses had to admit defeat against such explosive competition. April's thrusts now fully followed 'Ms. Thunderthighs' command and added to every stroke in perfect sync.

"ALMOS-" April screamed at the tops of her lungs. "THERE!"

And then the floodgates opened and her entire body caved in. Every muscle, every sensitive inch of her frame shook and contracted while her cock rallied all its strength to swell to befit a tidal wave so epic. The agonizingly small hole crumbled under that pressure and fine cracks start emerging all around April and her insatiable monster.

"YES!!! FUCK!! YES!"

The powerful seal around her shaft tried combatting the sheer tsunami of cum travelling through it but even legs this strong stood a chance.

April's fingers left deep imprints on her clenched ass, her nipples already tore through her bra and rubbed into the wall when the futa shoot her load at such velocity it seemed a firehose broke loose in the next room.

A maelstrom of feet was cavorting around when April kept on pushing and thrusting when load after load was fired into rows of her fans. And that fit woman? She kept sitting on the fully charged and firing cannon and encouraged the never-ending stream with her fingers.

"PLEASE! KEEP ... GO-"

"Ms. McLoughlin!"

The inpatient knock at April's bathroom door did the impossible and single-handedly managed to drop kick April from the Mt. Olympus of pleasure all the way back down to reality.

"Open that door!"

The futa, still paralysed by her ongoing climax, could only barely bring herself to stop her thrusting, but it would have been impossible to swallow all her moans.

"One...mmmh... moment... Ms. Dillinger," April muttered in return, her pleasure obvious with every single word coming out of her mouth.

"Did she say Ms. Dillinger?!"

Her until now mute audience sprang to live and panic ensued in the midst of their clean-up. April could hear both their bathroom doors open and the ensuing scramble for the exit. Even the perfect legs wrapped around her almost fully drained cock abandoned her. And April didn't blame them.

She was filled with the same dread. Her balls eventually felt depleted enough for her to think straight again, but her cock was still taking its sweet time to cool down. Her audience might have left, but the fruits of their labour still stood at full size and right next to the evidence -- bucketloads of cum.

"Ms. McLoughlin, I'll give you ten seconds before I come it," a clearly angry Ms. Dillinger screeched from behind April.

"Give me just... a bit longer!"

April kept pulling and tearing at the wall, but no matter how hard she tried her dick was still way too fat to slip out.

The brunette growled and only slowly felt her cock shrink, almost like it wished to bring April in this predicament. Not just a predicament, the biggest humiliation imaginable... and one that surely would follow her home.

"5"

"For fucks sake, can't you wait a bit?!"

Her girth remained as stubborn as the teacher waiting the last few moments before April would cause the biggest scandal in the institute's history.

"3"

"This can't be happening," April muttered to herself, knowing there was no way of fitting herself through that hole.

"2"

"I will be kicked out," the futa whispered to herself, sheer terror gripping her tight.

"1"

"And mom will know..."

"I'm coming in!"

April could feel the feverish redness of her face vanish and a ghastly paleness taking over when the door slowly crept open... and only silence entered.

Ms. Dillinger was rooted to where she stood at the sight of one of her students standing fully nude before her and presenting her backside with her cock stuck inside the wall.

Reality had fully sunken in by the time April shrunk down to a miserable mess and turned around. She didn't dare looking at her teacher whose nostrils flared with clear fury at every deep breath.

"TO THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE! NOW!" Ms. Dillinger shouted louder than ever before.

And April knew she fucked up.

12