Working the Pole Pt. 19

Story Info
April heads to Gina's place and runs into her mother.
7.1k words
4.53
5.1k
7

Part 19 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 11/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Included kinks:

Futanari, implied growth, mini-gts, seduction, MILF, cum inflation, excessive cum, hyper size, size worship, muscle, dirty talk, size difference, boob envy, sex chapter

All characters are entirely fictional and all above the age of 18!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April somehow managed to achieve the impossible: Be an hour early and still being at least 30 minutes too late. Yet, she raced down Gina's driveway with nothing but a cheeky grin. It simply must be either a god given talent of hers to stumble head or cock first into every scenario she had saved aplenty in the suspiciously large "homework" folder on her hard drive or she was really living in some sort of porn flick turned reality.

Actually, the script for today's evening didn't read any encounter of the kinky kind until much later, but the universe as usual had other plans for her and made her cross paths with the only police patrol roaming the otherwise ghostly empty streets. Which naturally came in the form of two female officers who put the durability of their tight uniforms to test in all the right places. They quickly took interest to April's very low cut, very much erotic dress, with their curiosity clearly not ending there. April's loosened seatbelt was just the excuse they needed and everybody knew it. Oh, how needy those two were and how badly April was tempted by the prospect of ticking "hella thick officers" from her "To-Fuck" bucket list, but for once she had much more important business to attend. The most important in fact: A proper, long over-due Date with Gina... and Gina alone. Still, April couldn't stop herself from taking a mental note on paying their police station a visit soon and handing herself in for the promised, thorough "physical inspection", one that hopefully included handcuffs as well.

Biting her lip did little in stopping the fat sausage twitching between her legs, nor did it help knowing she would have to go the next few hours without giving into her rampant arousal. Well, maybe she could get a quick appetizer before the big meal... literally. Just to be safe, of course... right? Right. The battle of squeezing herself out of her seemingly constantly shrinking Jeep was justifiably so the sort of spectacle that draw in some curious gazes, but the usual crowd only shone with their absence this time.

On any other day the mere sound of April's car approaching the outer gate was enough to summon Gina's maids like they were expecting the president himself. To be fair, it was hard to imagine them being more on their toes when he actually visited as whenever they eagerly anticipated the next of April's arrivals. Too blatant was the sheer lust dripping off their faces when their eyes feasted on the ever-growing figure of the futa. The forbidden fruit neither of them were allowed to get a proper taste of. While their "assistance" was only limited to setting up the growing collections of toys and machines that fucked and milked April and Gina in every way imaginable, they were always desperately awaiting each new session. April could read it in their eyes within a split second, but today they didn't even bother to show up.

"Hello, someone there?" April said after a short wait and just walked in when nobody answered another call.

The futa loomed in the main hall for a bit longer before deciding she had to take matters into her own hands, or at least greedy hands that were always there whenever she needed them. And then she got reminded that she was already too late -- in the form of hot water splashing behind closed mahogany doors.

"Of course," April grinned and paused before whispering to herself. "So much for a quick session, huh?"

Gina's transformation was already in session and as usual it began with some excessive showering. Hell, one day that girl will grow gills, but if that was all it took to make her look like the little angel she was, then April would never find herself complaining.

She still contemplated for a moment to simply knock on the bathroom door and join in on the wet fun, but knew she had no choice but to decide against it. They would surely have their go later, after their return and without risking missing a reservation at the sort of table that freed up once every two weeks at best. Who knows, maybe April wouldn't even fit the table by then. Not that April would mind though.

The futa's throbbing had returned with the mental image of her growing by this much more and only added to the constant arousal that refused to die down since her unexpected heart to heart with the authorities. Either way she needed to take off some steam, or else... well, better to not find out when they're at their table amidst dozens of snobby diners. Luckily, she came to the right place when it came to dealing with a futa's heat, with anyone's help or without, but April knew which option she preferred.

"Looks like I'm aaaaaall alone in here," April shouted with feigned exaggeration as she strolled towards her girlfriend's pleasure room until the splashing of Gina's wet transformation fully faded, "But what would I give for someone to offer me a helping hand. I need it so bad. I guess I'll have to milk myself all alone."

The brunette futa giggled as she imagined the expressions of Lisa and her maids upon hearing her call, especially Romina. That poor girl couldn't even handle the mere sight of April, let alone control herself when she was asked to milk the cock she was obviously obsessed with. It would be her first rodeo with April alone, one that was long over-due, even if it would have to end with her just seeing April pumping the milker's tube full until it would overflow. April's swelling tent kept pulling at the garment of her dress, pronouncing her mighty tits and glorious ass even further as her curvy figure stretched the fabric, but still there was nobody there to marvel at the sight.

"Okay... where is everyone?" she asked herself and eventually cleared her throat before announcing her next move. "I'm gonna raid the fridge a bit and later I'll head up. So, if someone feels like joining me and helping me deal with my big, fat, throbbing cock feel free to jo-"

April's voice died down the moment she sat foot into the kitchen and felt like a part of her soul just left her body, for she stared back at a pair of green, piercing eyes that froze her into place. Eyes that belonged to a rare guest at the table, despite being the one owning it.

Lisa stood to her right; the silver kettle held in place above Ms. Harrison's steaming cup and wearing an expression of pure terror. April was 100% sure she looked exactly the same.

"I see you've made yourself at home, April," Ms. Harrison said drily, still pen in hand and leaning over her tablet.

"Take a seat. I think we have some things to discuss," Gina's mom said as she tilted her head and addressed her Chief Maid without ever taking her eyes off the shaken futa. "Leave us alone, Lisa. You can explain to me how all this came to be later."

"Of course, Ms. Harrison," the blonde german replied in an overly obedient, borderline terrified tone and rushed towards the stove before the frantic tune of her heels clacking followed her outside into the labyrinth of corridors.

Before leaving though she offered one little parting gift, just a fleeting moment of an even more fleeting gaze, conveyed in one intense stare. The message was clear: "Trouble", but April already knew that.

The brunette fixed her lazy posture and straightened her back, now that her cock had quickly shrunken to a less obscene size and smoothened her blue dress around the folds it left in its vigour earlier. April almost didn't dare to breath in the presence of Ms. Harrison, who she didn't know how to address in the best of circumstances, yet alone when she barged into her kitchen and loudly proclaimed how much her huge cock needed attention.

April stopped at the opposing end of the easily 6 feet long kitchen table, still skewered by the emerald gaze that refused to stop being any less terrifying and grabbed the chair with obvious hesitation. There was no way that little thing would stand a chance against a woman of her size. Surely, it would only meet the grim fate many of its wooden comrades met when they were introduced to April's enormous ass. April nervously looked up wanting to ask if she could just sit on the floor, but Ms. Harrison's silent gaze robbed her of even that simply question. That hawkish woman just sat there, her steaming cup in hand and didn't flinch for even a second since April walked in. Deciding that destroying the woman of the house's furniture in front of her wouldn't be of any help she looked around and without saying a word grabbed one of the iron footstools the smaller maids used to reach the higher cupboards and sat down. April still towered above Ms. Harrison by at least a foot.

"Long time no see," Ms. Harrison said, put the pen aside and slowly took a sip of her tea, pausing her mute interrogation. "Clearly a lot has happened since we last met."

"It has... Ms. Harrison," April muttered and shifted on her hard and comfortable seat, which was the smallest of her current troubles. "How has the... last few trips been?"

Ms. Harrison, CEO first and foremost, with her role as mother only being a footnote in her very illustrious CV, put down her cup and put back on that silent stare that must have terrified her employees and business partners alike.

"Good, but let's cut to the chase. What are you doing with my daughter?"

April didn't come prepared for such a direct question, but why should she have expected anything different? If there was one takeaway of any of the family evenings over at the Harrison's mansion it was her impatience with anything she often just called "nonsense". And Smalltalk most often was very much just "nonsense". One could only imagine how it must feel like to work under that sort of woman, but hardly anyone making it that high in the Forbes Riches List was known for being overly sociable.

"I'm in a relationship with Gina, Ms. Harrison," April said eventually, unable to stop fidgeting with her fingers.

"A relationship? That's what you call this?" the hardened woman in her late 40's said, clearly amused, and took another sip. "Are you telling that to any girl who impales herself on your cock, or is there more to it?"

Again, April was lost for words. She never exchanged more than a handful of words at a time with Ms. Harrison and often that felt plenty enough, but hearing her speaking so blatantly and unashamedly seemed quite out of place. Even for a woman with a reputation like hers.

"I'm saying that only to Gina... and nobody else."

A weak smirk emerged on that stone-cold, seasoned face opposite to April's and for a moment the futa's mind was tricked in seeing a semblance of Gina on it.

"You actually believe that, huh?"

April finally gained control over her nervous fingers and put them onto the table, widely spread like in a standoff in some bad spaghetti western to show that there was no uncertainty when she was speaking about Gina at least.

"I love her. You can believe that or not, but that doesn't change what I know to be true. I will not leave her," April insisted and for once managed to finish a full sentence without stuttering.

"Just like your ... other mother... promised that to Sarah?"

Ms. Harrison's words shot through the room like laser beams and never missed a mark to unsettle the futa, especially when she brought up a topic neither April nor her mother liked to talk about, let alone with anyone else.

"How do you know about that?"

"From Sarah of course. Do you think my assistant could have hidden that from me for all these years? Guess who gave her leave days to take care of you and to go on your check-ups," Ms. Harrison said with smug confidence.

"So... you knew about me. From the start... and never said a thing?"

"Why would I? There was no need to. But now that you are growing... into your new role... and start seducing my daughter I'm having this conversation."

"I'm not seducing her. We are together because we both want to."

Ms. Harrison casually leaned back into her chair and let her wrinkles rise into a self-absorbed grimace.

"And that's why you're asking my maids to milk your cock? Come on, April. I might be old-fashioned but that's not what I call committing to a relationship."

April shifted in her seat again, her giant legs struggling to find any comfortable position for her balls and cock resting between them under the table.

"It's hard to explain for someone who doesn't experience what I'm currently going through, but there is a difference between sex and being in love with someone. To me at least. And I can assure you that my feelings for Gina don't stop at just..."

"Fucking her."

The brunette futa's nostrils flared but she had grown accustomed to the blunt nature of Ms. Harrison's interjections. April didn't decline the unspoken challenge this time and kept her eyes locked in place, in defiance of a woman who surely knew how to intimidate others.

"Have you nothing to say about that?" Ms. Harrison said in her dominating, yet not hostile, tone and took another sip.

"What is there to say? You didn't ask me anything," April muttered and for a second was about to cross her arms before realising how much of her breasts already had spilled out of her dress in that seated position. "Yes, I'm having sex with Gina. Is that what you wanted to hear?"

"Hardly."

"Then what do you want?" April returned, visibly annoyed.

"That there is more to this than just chasing the next good pounding," the seasoned redhead said with a sigh. "Look, I know how it is. You're young and you want to have fun, like everybody else. And trust me I'm aware of how girls your age think. Give them the chance to bounce on a big dick and they will all get their panties damp before one can count to five. Gina clearly isn't an exception from that rule, although I've got to admit I didn't see her falling for any cocks at all."

"Maybe because she doesn't see me as just a dick to ride on?" April retorted in a sharp tone.

"Well, there are still your tits. I assume she took more of a liking to them."

"I've heard enough of this," April hissed about to shoot up to her full height when Ms. Harrison raised her hand and stopped the brunette without saying a single word.

"Don't behave like a defiant child just now. We can discuss this like adults and call things for what they are. Can't we?"

April sighed, her hefty chest jiggling as her thick ass was once more bouncing on the metal surface beneath her.

"I don't have anything else to say you," April said and leaned forward, both her hands flat on the kitchen table, void of any motion. "I'm not planning on leaving Gina. I love her, as a friend and now beyond that."

She shifted again, both her hands now formed into fist when she for a moment searching for the right words, until they eventually came to her.

"I know what people are seeing. What you're seeing. You think I'm a futa so I'm just about sex. That's all I can possible be. Like my mother. But I'm not allowing myself to become that," Aprils said and let out a sigh when Ms. Harrison insisted on hanging on to the stoic expression that allowed no insight into what she was actually thinking. "Yes. I will sleep with other people. Many of them. Only for as long as I'm still growing at least. But it's not because I don't love Gina, it's because I need it. Just to think straight. To have moments like tonight with her. To go out with her to some restaurant, see a movie or something normal. If you use that as a stick to beat me with then so be it, but Gina and I know what we're feeling is right and no matter what you're saying to me or her will ever change that."

Just when April lost all hope of finding any reaction on Ms. Harrison's face she was proven wrong in the form of the faintest of smirks, but a smirk nevertheless. It always felt odd seeing the billionaire redhead break a clearly faked grin whenever she graced the pages of magazines, but this one felt genuine for once. Yet, not nearly as surprising came the realisation that Ms. Harrison had a lovely grin, one that made the fullest of her Irish origin and all the sprinkled freckles dancing on her face in the same Gina had also perfected.

"Now that I wanted to hear," she eventually said with a soft nod, which must have come even rarer than her grin April thought.

"So... you are, well, seeing how me and Gina will make this work?" the futa asked, her voice growing more excited with every new word.

"No," Ms. Harrison said sharply, but the smirk never left her face. "That fling of yours will not last beyond that initial thrill."

"But... how can you be so sure?"

Ms. Harrison raised her eyebrows and did almost the impossible and looked genuinely caring, borderline motherly when she lifted her hand and pointed at her right ring finger.

"No ring. Believe me a divorce can teach you many lessons. Seeing when relationships are doomed from the start is one of them. Although it took me quite a few attempts to learn that skill eventually."

"But-"

"But that's fine," Ms. Harrison interrupted, her hand raised, still displaying the lack of a ring like a trophy. "Not everything needs to last forever. Mistakes form character and every experience will leave you wiser, especially the painful ones. You both will learn from it and maybe next time you'll get it right ... or maybe the time after. That I can accept, but I will not stand for is seeing my daughter make any mistakes that affect the rest of her life, just like it happened to Sarah."

April frowned again, her arms naturally tensing by how detested she felt for being compared to her futa mother and leaned in as much as her giant rack allowed.

"I am not my mother," April insisted, dead serious.

The ginger CEO took her sweet time staring at April, dissecting her top to bottom before opening her tightly sealed lips again.

"I believe you. But you're just a girl having fun and we all made dumb things when we're young and horny. Whoever tells you something different is lying," Ms. Harrison said and added in a hearty chuckle. "Look. I'm not standing in your way. You two can have your fun, but just don't do anything that Gina will end up regretting... or else you'll have a problem with me."

It must have been the first time she heard Ms. Harrison mention Gina in such an affectionate way. For as much as she was absent throughout the many years April came to visit their mansion, there was always a feeling that Gina was exaggerating when she talked about her mother and the methods by which she was raised. Surely it wasn't easy being the daughter to some self-made billionaire, three times divorced one at that, but one thing was always certain: Gina was given anything in the world and more to make up for the busy life of her entrepreneurial mother. Who clearly groomed Gina to follow into her footsteps with the right tools and the right mindset.

April sighed and nodded eventually, still unsure what to make of that exchange.

"I will not leave Gina, not for all the 'fun' in the world," the futa said in defiance, earning an immediate chuckle.

"Of course, you won't," Ms. Harrison grinned once again from behind her tea cup, her eyes shining in amusement. "I'll give you a day, two tops without touching yourself and you'll find yourself surrounded with temptations at every corner, especially if you keep strutting around like that."

April felt Ms. Harrison's gaze sneak into her cleavage, lingering there before she unashamedly raised her eyes like she didn't just check out the futa's gushing cleavage. There was no shame in those green eyes, not even an ounce of discomfort of being blatantly obvious in being caught.