Working the Pole Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Usually, people aren't this obvious with their stares," April replied after some pause, but didn't feel compelled to conceal any of her titflesh bursting out of her dress.

"Usually, people aren't asking for someone else's maids to milk their cocks. It's a weird world we live in sometimes," Ms. Harrison replied, her smirk as smooth as silk, just like her daughter whenever she pushed April further towards the point of no return ... and beyond.

Something within April awakened in that moment, born from the familiarity with Gina's gaze, although it came from her mother this time. A rising heat, that April only felt when she was either knee deep in women worshipping her or in the company of someone truly special. Ms. Harrison was neither, April was more than aware of that, but her body didn't come to the same conclusion.

The brunette felt her bulge demanding more space between her thighs, slowly forcing them wider to accommodate the massive mast sprouting between them. The urge to fight the sensation of growing harder and harder kept weaning with every new inch, which April sported aplenty, even now when she was merely closing in on half her full size. Not that her engorging nipples peeking through her dress were much less obvious either.

"Look at you. Just talking about it gets you going," the mature redhead said from the other end of the table, still with the same unwavering confidence, unaware of how she kept fuelling that flame that was consuming April... or maybe she knew exactly what she was doing.

"I expected a little bit more restraint after all that talk, April," she added with an almost playful tone. "Well, I guess your libido is keeping up with the rest of you."

"Maybe it's not nearly as easy to deal with as you think," April replied while keeping herself as composed as possible despite her cock starting to give into its rhythmic, powerful, just amazing throbbing.

"Sure. It must be such a horrible fate to turn into the 7'6" big-titted vixen who just has to snap her fingers and a dozen girls will flock to her cock. You still have a long way to go to sell me how much you're suffering."

Not only the smirk of Ms. Harrison was intoxicating, she also had a beautiful smile, of course she had! She was Gina's mom after all and blessed with the same natural beauty that April fell in love with a long time ago... and got her going at full steam.

"7'9" and I didn't say... I'm suffering," April gasped, barely containing a moan now that she spread her legs wide enough her cock could really swell and pushed into the underside of the table.

"It certainly doesn't look like you do," Ms. Harrison said, with the same fascination in her gaze as whenever Gina was about to mount April.

"Are you... enjoying the show?" April muttered and kept returning the increasingly aroused stare at the other end of the table.

"Show? I wasn't aware this was supposed to be a show. If you mean a display of lacking discipline, yeah, I'm impressed," Ms. Harrison said sternly, but her eyes burnt with desire. "I suppose your tricks work better with young girls."

April knew that gaze well. The unspoken demand to bring pleasure they didn't know they could fathom. The unspoken challenge to prove what was said about futas was true and of course April was willing to give all the evidence Ms. Harrison so badly needed.

"You'd be surprised... older women like me just as much," April teased, by now rapidly closing in on full hardness and shifting in her seat when her lips puffed up and her clit engorged just to join in with the fun.

"Oh, really?" the redhead returned in her smug tone, but rose her brows with interest. "I wonder why."

Jackpot.

"Oh... I dunno. Maybe because they love ... this."

April flexed her meat and added another two inches on top as it smacked into the underside of the table with such force it left ripples in the redhead's steaming cup and shook her iPad.

Ms. Harrison's eyes suddenly went wide with shock and proved that even someone as resolute as her could be shaken by April's monster.

"Was this..."

"Yes... it was. My big, fat cock. Did you not listen to what I said?" April gasped and leaned forward, her heavy breasts squishing into the table and spilling out further. "I absolutely meant it when I said I need this. Even before your teasing."

"I wasn't teasing," Ms. Harrison returned, her voice still firm and dominant, but her eyes glued to April's tits like everybody else.

"Sure. It really doesn't matter at this point," the futa said and leaned back triumphantly. "I'm almost fully hard now."

The ginger billionaire searched for an answer but only an audible gulp made it to April's ears until she eventually rediscovered her voice.

"How big are we talking?"

April's grin turned from cheeky to lust personified as she kept her girlfriend's mother waiting and watched her consume herself with anticipation.

"Mhh. I would guess halfway down the table. For now. Tomorrow might be an entirely different story though," April said and flexed her Kegels again, forcing another startling, heavy thump between the two. "But that is tomorrow's business. Right now, I'm more interested in the presence. Do you want to know what I'll be doing next?"

Ms. Harrison still holding on to her typical composure began to look slightly startled, wrestled down by April's teasing like any woman before her. Although, she deserved praise for keeping herself together like she did. Most would already be crawling under the table and begin sucking, especially when they wore such a striking expression of a starving animal in heat like she did. All it needed was one final, little push... and April was quickly becoming an expert on landing that final blow.

"I'll go be going up stairs and take care of the massive hard-on you gave me," April said and playfully stretched, flexing her toned arms while her chest jiggled proudly. "I'll make use of every toy, every machine Gina and I bought for just that reason so I can be the best girlfriend Gina could even dream of. And since my charm only works on 'young girls' you can decide if you want to stay here and let one of your maids help me out or if you want to do it yourself. Your choice... Ms. Harrison."

And Ms. Harrison's grin was answer enough.

"There is surely some life lesson to be found here... somewhere," April thought in the midst of her shallow, monotone thrusting, accompanied by the rhythmical squeaking of the mattress and smothered moans.

"If in doubt whip it out?" Maybe. Regardless of how April would end up phrasing her surrender to the universe's will, she just knew all she had to do was letting things take their course and enjoy the ride. At least until she'd be faced with a problem, she couldn't simply solve by shoving her cock into it- just like Ms. Harrison's multibillion pussy. And long it may continue.

April chuckled loudly and sensually bit her lip when she was finally invited to go deeper. It was almost frightening how similar Gina and her mother were, in their looks as well as during sex. The billionaire's petite legs were wrapped around April's waist in the same way her daughter would, eager to pull April closer whenever she thought she adjusted to the futa's massive size, claiming even more inches as her reward. Gina's enthusiasm for gigantic tits also clearly ran in the family, for her mother sucked nipples with the same desperate passion that made her almost forget about her need to breath.

Ms. Harrison was more adventurous with her hands though, which she allowed to roam away from the futa's smothering breasts and instead caressed the already quite pronounced muscles of April's backs and especially her arms. For as little time as she spent in the gym besides just fucking, April had to admit that she was simply thrilled to see this new addition to her arsenal tense and bulge. Even more so considering she always used to worry about the excess fat she knew she carried. Fat which was now distributed in the right way, to her brawn and curves ... all of which were deserving of being worshipped in the holy ceremony of lovemaking.

That was all it was for now. Just 'lovemaking'. Also, minus the 'love' part, but it for sure didn't earn the title of 'fucking', let alone 'pounding' either. April was barely allowed to cram more than a full foot into the constantly erupting and ever-tightening pussy that never faced a more sizeable invader. Still, quite an admirable effort for a first-time taker of April's proudest asset all things considered. Sadly, not everyone could be the same calibre of utterly stretched, completely cock-insane slut like Lizzy. Yet, even she began struggling to keep up with April's rapid growth spurt, more so by every passing day the futa's body just kept exploding bigger. All concerns for tomorrow, but today knowing this was nothing but enthralling to April. The thrill of seeing her growing harem of lovers marvelling at her ever-growing size, just to be even more overwhelmed the day after or when they shoved in as far as humanly possible. And Ms. Harrison was certainly overwhelmed in all the best ways possible.

April was convinced a few more rounds with the mature redhead was all it needed to push her beyond taking merely half of what the futa could offer, but that would have to suffice for today. Gina would be done with her shower and styling herself up to utter perfection any minute now. For as understanding Gina was in sharing April during her growth spurt, it was a long stretch to assume she would enjoy walking in on her girlfriend on top of her mother... and close to one and a half foot deep.

So, the gigantic futa leaned forward, her formerly flappy arms tensing next to the redhead's fiery and silver curls sticking out underneath her tits as she began picking up some speed. Her cock was greeted with another wet climax within seconds, and another symphony of moans that only barely made it past the tight seal of tits. How it was always meant to be with knockers this big. April now fully took the lead and inched closer to orgasmic perfection with unwavering dominance and a more than delicate touch. Well, as delicate as a 3 feet cock could possibly be.

"I'll come now," the futa said, slowly giving into a grunt when she began to properly enjoy herself. "And you're... gonna take it."

Ms. Harrison's legs were tightening in erratic spasms around April when a few more inches drilled into the utterly stuffed cunt. April's growls matched the redhead's muffled cries of pure pleasure and quickened until both of their voices joined in into one long, throaty moan that filled the entire room.

April's clit, already engorged to massive proportions kept rubbing against her swollen balls when her hammering became as orgasmic as it deserved to be... within reasons of course. Afterall, she couldn't just ruin her girlfriend's mom's pussy here and there, let alone hurt her. Her womb on the other hand? Now that was an entirely different story.

April's muscles tensed all over, and her heavy mast, still piling on girth as it prepared for the giant load pending were the harbinger of an eruption that one must experience to actually fathom.

"FUCK! Here... I... yessss!"

The futa's final thrust was the deepest one by far and left a noticeably bulge on the redhead's slim stomach, just to vanish in the bloated gut that kept swelling bigger. Load after load, month after month of looking pregnant were pumped into Ms. Harrison. April swallowed her moans as best she could and sank her face into her gigantic mounds to fully suppress her mounting cries. This was always the best part: Moaning and roaring at the top of her lungs when she was unable to contain any of that mind-shattering pleasure coursing through her veins -- with the possibilities of others to hear her. The certainty would have been ever better. Any day but today.

Ms. Harrison's legs were fully wrapped around April who still hilted her after their shared climax had ebbed down. And judging by the way the billionaire still kept her fingers crawled into April's tits there was no doubt on how much she enjoyed the first time with a futa.

"That... was... quite nice... Ms. Harrison," April said eventually and pulled her bosom back, revealing the sweaty, ravenous face hidden underneath. With the same expression of her daughter, the same primal, utterly aroused face of a beast finally unleashed.

"Nice? Is that all you've to say?"

April grinned and thrusted maybe another inch and half forward and made Ms. Harrison tremble once more.

"I'll call it 'great' when you're able to take more than half my cock," the futa said and started to pull out.

"Is that a challenge?"

Her green eyes were lighting up with the same fire anyone burnt with once they experienced April and what she was able to offer.

"It is if you want to keep up with me," April said and now fully freed her still semi-hard cock, covered in both their juices and pulsing with still some need. "You know, this thing only gets bigger. Every day and every time I use it."

"Well, now you really made it sound like a challenge," Ms. Harrison giggled and eyed April's member while licking her lips.

"You'll have to catch up quick though. Cause, once I'm done growing, my little fella will only belong to Gina," the futa said and got up from the utterly drenched bed and looked at the mess she made.

Ms. Harrison's flat stomach was bulging with what looked like 8 months of pregnancy at the very least. Not bad, not terrible. But good enough for now and to bring April through the evening.

"Right. That 'morality' of yours," the redhead sighed and tried to get up until she was stopped by her bloated mid. "Fuck. Are you always coming this much?! And how long will it take for this thing to shrink down?!"

"Trust me, that's just a little taste. There's only more where this is coming from," April chuckled and teasingly started rubbing the bloated stomach, feeling her massive load slosh within. "You should be fine in a few hours."

"I have a conference in a few hours."

The brunette didn't stop wiping all that cum off her cock and balls and reached for her dress when she saw panic grow on Ms. Harrison's face. Yet, she didn't feel even an ounce of guilt at all.

"Well, hope a nice fuck was worth missing it."

"This is not funny," the redhead muttered sharply, earning another chuckle from April.

The illusion of the billionaire's authority was now utterly shattered. She tried to hold onto it, but April couldn't stop herself from smirking upon seeing the redhead's legs still quaking and wide open, her gaping pussy still dripping with the remnants of April's load dripping into the sheets.

"Maybe not, but you can still attend the conference if you want. You'll just have to think of a reason why you look a tiny bit swollen around the middle."

Ms. Harrison's growl gave into a weary sigh and she crashed back into the bed as another ounce of April's cum dripped down her closing legs.

"For fucks sake... Fine," she muttered and already began typing on her phone.

The futa grabbed her still pristine dress and already headed for the door before she took one final look at the work-obsessed entrepreneur with a cheeky grin.

"You know, you don't always have to be so serious, Erin. You're much cuter when you smile a bit more," April said and almost laughed out loud by the confused expression on Ms. Harrison's face peeking out behind her phone.

"Careful, April. You're glad I can't get up," Erin said, but couldn't hide a content grin.

"Now get yourself and your fat cock out of here."

"I'm looking forward to next time too," April laughed and shut the door behind her.

April had just left the bathroom when she heard Gina's gentle steps dance down the staircase and rushed to see the sight she was waiting for all day. It was worth the wait. Her girlfriend looked spectacular in her golden dress shimmering in the light from the mighty chandelier above her, with her fiery curls and emerald eyes making her look nothing short of a movie star.

"April?! Since when you're here?" she asked, her blush growing stronger when she saw her girlfriend openly drooling over her.

"I just came. God, you're gorgeous," April sighed when Gina stopped before her, half a dozen stairs above her to look at her girlfriend eye to eye.

"Thank you. You too."

Both their dreamy stares lingered on each other for a few more moments before April realised, she was already growing hard once more, despite the fun she just had.

"Already, April. You didn't last a minute," Gina said in a loving, seductive tone.

"That's hardly my fault."

"Maybe it's nobody's fault. Maybe it was intentional. Who knows."

Gina continued her descent until she stopped right before April, more precisely her cleavage.

"Are you feeling hungry, still? Cause I'm not so sure," Gina said and clearly contemplated just jumping into the ocean of titflesh headfirst.

April was tempted. Oh boy, was she tempted, but she came with a promise, one she insisted on keeping.

"I am. We can still go for desert after wards, but now let's head out. It is all part of the plan," April said and offered her hand to Gina who accepted her like the little princess she was.

"Oh, a plan? I wasn't aware you needed a plan for tonight," Gina teased.

"You'd be surprised what I've left in store for you," the futa returned and led her girlfriend towards the front door, resisting any temptations for now.

She gallantly helped Gina into her night attire when both saw Ms. Harrison's dark blazer hanging over one of the many coat hooks.

"Is my mom here?! Oh shit... of course she is! She got one convention tomorrow," Gina gasped and nervously looked around.

"It's fine. I know. I've seen her," April said and continued unfaced despite only barely holding back her grin. "And talked to her."

Gina's wide green eyes immediately were filled with dread and her words didn't come easily to her anymore.

"About what?"

"About us of course."

The petite redhead looked nothing short of terrified and confused by her girlfriend's evident composure.

"Oh no... April. What... did she... say?"

April couldn't have shined any brighter and leaned forward, silencing Gina's lips with one touch of her finger and a sensual shush.

"Stop worrying. Everything is fine. Trust me," April said and kissed her girlfriend until the last bit of doubt was no more. "Tonight, is only about you and me. First, I'll take you out, then we go on a nice, long walk before heading back and me giving you a massage while we watch one of your weird movies. How does that sound?"

"Sounds really good," Gina grinned.

April held the door open for her girlfriend when Lisa was about to walk in and for a moment looked evidently surprised that the futa was already done with Ms. Harrison... and got away with it.

"Perfect timing, Lisa. Can you tell my mother that we left? I'll be back in a few hours if she wants me to help her for tomorrow," Gina said.

"I doubt you'll need to hurry, Miss Gina. She had a change of plans. Something urgent came up," Lisa said with a stone-cold voice while trying to avoid April's gaze.

"Something urgent?"

"Yes, she got a call and just got up and rushed outside. Dunno what it was about, but it sounded ... urgent," April joined in and lied so blatantly even Lisa was close to laughing out loud.

"I see. Well, better for us, huh?" Gina grinned as well and grabbed April by the hand, pulling her into the night, without noticing the knowing nod between her girlfriend and maid.

"April? I got one question," Gina eventually asked as they waited for their limousine.

The futa froze and trembled with absolute certainty her appetizer had indeed spoiled the main course at the last second. She only dared to whisper.

"Yeah?"

"That massage of yours. Does it also come with a happy end?" the angelic redhead asked with a smug smirk that almost rivalled April's.