Working the Pole Pt. 20

Story Info
April is invited to her friend's pool party...
6.5k words
4.76
5.6k
5

Part 20 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 11/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Included kinks:

Futanari, implied growth, mini-gts, seduction, public nudity, size praise, size difference, excessive cum, masturbation, muscle

All characters are entirely fictional and all above the age of 18!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Don't be cruel. Just give it to them already," Gina giggled, her fingers fidgeting with pinpoint accuracy between her squirming legs.

"Maybe I just dig the sight," April replied and let out a hearty moan as she picked up some real speed with her strokes.

What a sight it was indeed.

Akari's and Lizzy's sweaty bodies were mashing together, both their arms groping and caressing each other wherever April would want them to while silently begging with their eyes and maws wide agape for the sweet reward they worked so hard for.

"You can still join them if you want. I... fuck... have enough for all of you," the futa said in between some more throaty gasps brought to her by the now rampant throbbing of her full 39 inches and further sweetened by the girthy dildo buzzing away in her snatch.

"Nope. I'll sit this one out," the redhead smiled and shamelessly kept rubbing herself. "But... don't... stop... just because of me."

April savoured the final moments of rising tension before the ultimate fulfilment. She tensed her muscles all over her body and relished the sheer weight of her massively swollen balls until it finally happened. A bukkake all by herself -- and one that would put a dozen men to shame.

Akari and Lizzy gasped when they chugged the futa's warm seed down in a futile attempt to keep up with that never-ending flood. They stood no chance. Within a few loads they were covered top to bottom under a thick layer of cum, their nostrils and gasping mouths only breaking through the coat of white after April ceased fire with her heavy artillery. That was a proper load, one only a futa like her could possibly gulp down and walk away with only looking half a year pregnant. Quite a shame to waste so much good cum like that, but April had places to be, where she was expected to still fit in the outfit Christine had prepared for her.

"Damn girl," the bustier of the two slimy figures muttered while the other was still cupping her own figure as she bathed in excitement that far exceeded the warmth of April's spunk.

"Not bad, huh?" the brunette grinned as the last drops trickled down onto the utterly covered terrace tiles. "I warned you. You girls made me edge for too long."

"6 hours aren't that long," Gina said, prompting the futa to turn towards her.

"Almost 12 hours. The first one barely counted," April said with clear pride and put on a smug grin. "Enjoyed the show?"

The petite ginger's freckles rose with her cheeks still fiery red from her orgasmic touch and her sweaty curls leaving her looking only that more stunning.

"Quite impressive. Solid 8 out of 10," Gina chuckled and teasingly licked her sweet juices off her fingers one by one.

"8 out of 10, huh?" April said sensually and stepped closer, making herself look even more of a giantess when her shadow fully engulfed her girlfriend on the floor before her. "Hard to please for someone this small, aren't we?"

God did Gina look cute when she bit her lips like that, obviously considering if she wants to give into the tease or stick to the schedule they agreed upon for the rest of the day.

"Ratings will also be given out tomorrow and who knows maybe you can bump that up to a bit more exciting 8.5 then," the ginger angel said and rose to her feet, stopping right before April's ever swelling bust.

"Maybe I'll give you even a 9. If you ask nicely," the futa said and pulled her girlfriend in until the redhead's head stuck out between her massive tits.

"Maybe I will," Gina retorted with a grin and kept rubbing April's still very chubby half-mast knocking at her entrance as the two kissed. "Maybe I won't."

The futa was almost back to full strength when their duel of tongues ended in an abrupt ceasefire.

"I'll have to go now," April whispered eventually.

"Yeah. Not that you miss... whatever you're doing."

April grinned cryptically and looked for any clues on what was going through Gina's head. Usually, she was much easier to read. Everyone who spoke to her for even a minute was aware of how naturally curious she was, despite always claiming otherwise. She craved to know where her girlfriend was going, despite trying to convince herself she didn't. She had tried to hide that natural urge of hers many times before without ever convincing April fully.

And besides she liked the idea of her girlfriend being just a tad jealous. Not much, just a tad. Today was different though. Gina either perfected her poker face or she eventually learned to be entirely unfazed by April's departure. Not only that, she also seemed to have taken this change of heart even further and genuinely shone even brighter knowing April was invited to some place without her telling where or with whom. Something wasn't right.

"Yeah. That would be bad," the giant futa muttered and paused for a moment before asking. "Hey. You know you can tell me if you're not okay with me leaving, right?"

April looked forward to Isabella's invitation ever since the moment she opened that message, but now merely an hour away from a fantasy that lived rent-free in the futa's dreams for years, she was having second thoughts.

The petite redhead chuckled and eyed her girlfriend with cheeky amusement.

"Do you think little me wouldn't dare speaking up against a big girl like you? C'mon April. We talked about this. I'm fine. Really. You can have your fun for as long as you're growing and when you're all thiccc and huge," she said, again biting her lips and gently cupping April's breasts. "Well, then you're stuck with me. Only me."

"I'll be all yours," April agreed by landing another passionate kiss on her girlfriend's soft lips. "And I like the way you said that."

"Say what?"

"Thicc. With an emphasis on half a dozen C's," the futa chuckled and earned a big slap on her enormous ass that left her craving for more.

"Well, if you know any other words to adequately describe my girlfriends, big, fat, ass then I'm all ears," Gina grinned and dug deeper into April's cheeks until she made the futa's cock swell from the attention.

"I'll think about it," April whispered and only barely swallowed her lust.

She knew she was only one more proper kiss, one more tease away of staying here with Gina and fucking for the rest of the day, no matter how sore Gina still was from earlier.

"Just go already. I'll be taking care of the mess you made. Including 'Grimer' and 'Muk' over there," Gina said in a loving tone.

April burst out in laughter, even more so when she saw Akari's baffled face emerging from under the rug of cum, while Lizzy still enjoyed her sperm face lift.

"You better not start calling us that," Akari said and stared right back at the laughing futa.

"Call you what? Little Muk?" April chuckled, earning a massive sigh from the Japanese.

"What the fuck is a 'Muk'?" Lizzy interjected, who just excavated her eyes from under the sea of spunk.

April, still highly amused by the comparison turned to her girlfriend wearing the same knowing, smug expression as herself.

"That's a pokemon, Lizzy. Quite a niche reference... and a nerdy one at that."

"And I love that you got that," Gina replied and planted one final, soft kiss onto the always awaiting lips of her huge lover. "Now. Chop! Chop! Big girl."

The futa eventually pulled herself away from Gina's hypnotizing gaze and headed for the door. She looked over her shoulder one last time before deciding to put the last few drops dripping from her girthy shaft to good use. She was already one foot back in the mansion when Gina addressed her once more.

"April?"

The futa grinning, her cock already tucked between her tits, turned around.

"Yeah?"

"Have fun."

There was nothing more to it than that. Just 'have fun'. April stared back in confusion for a few moments longer but Gina's cheeky smirk was all she had to go with. That was a new one... and it somehow worried April. Why was Gina so damn pleased with seeing her 'big girl' head out when they could spend all night fucking, especially with Lizzy and Akari there already? The three of them could certainly make sure April would hit her daily intake of cum to keep her growing at this rapid rate. That couldn't be it. Or did she know where April was heading? No way... she can't, right?

April pondered on that question under the shower, when she crammed herself into her shamelessly revealing outfit and all the way to when Isabella's place crept up in the distance. But the answer still eluded her. A riddle for tomorrow it would be then, because the next hours promised to keep April busy enough, she wouldn't have time to scratch her head over nothing.

The futa let out a sigh of relief when she finished one of the more uncomfortable drives in her life. Her figure was itching and squishing at every motion with her massive curves pushing into the steering wheel and seat with such force she almost dreaded she ripped through the bathrobe she hid her almost nude body under.

She looked already forward to get rid of it entirely, she thought after giving herself a good stretch now that she stood in Isabella's driveway surrounded by high walls. The Lopez Hacienda stood out like a glacier in the desert. The estate had a very Latin-American feel to it, as it was expected from a family proudly consisting of Cuban, Mexican, Dominican as well as some Spanish origin.

April always imagined the place as the shooting location for some drug cartel flick with Isabella's dad and brother looking the part to feature in it as the baddies. Both, like the rest of Isabella's family, were among the nicest, most hospitable people April had ever met. The only flaw, if one could even call that, was how her dad earned all that money. As great of a guy he was it was tiring to see his face on every real estate property on sale in the entire district. So, maybe he was still a smaller criminal -- like any other real estate agent had to be though. A minor flaw April always happily oversaw whenever she and the rest of the gang was invited over for their grandiose family gatherings.

But the Lopez' place wasn't just known for its homeliness and Hispanic flair. Isabella's epic parties were what most people their age associated with it... and the legendary rumours and stories they gave birth to. About time for April to contribute to that legacy as well.

The brunette checked out some of the other cars, which there weren't nearly as many as she hoped finding. Sure, a good two dozen sportscars and SUVs made for a somewhat impressive carpark, but one would have expected at least twice as much. Anyone in the entire institute would answer Isabella's call whenever she hosted another party, yet only few got the invitation this time it seemed. A small and homely fiesta, promising to get close and personal, well, that didn't sound too shabby either April thought.

That picture in her head was ripped to pieces within seconds.

Loud music was blasting from the inner patio and a plethora of voices filled the air by the time April stomped up the steep stairs, guided by the artisan, metal lights flickering on both sides. Anticipation followed her with every step and almost made her dance to the spicy rhythm, leaving her struggling to contain her excitement and go through with the big reveal she had planned.

April's knock at the even for her imposingly high wooden gate was answered within seconds by Isabella's staff. Every face was a familiar one, but never did they wear any expressions like this before.

All their mouths dropped open, with many seriously struggling to find the willpower to even reply to April's wooden Spanish greetings. Impressing them was by no means an easy feat, considering the fair share of exciting, young, nude bodies they must have encountered if only half of the stories about Isabella's parties were true.

The futa simply smiled and contently listened to their constant, exciting whispers, massively regretting she had chosen French over Spanish in 8th class every step of the way. Maybe they were marvelling at her height, or the size of her gigantic breasts visible even from behind her back. Or did they just talk about that fat bulge, weaving with every step of hers? ´Probably, they had yet to come to terms that Isabella's friend now sported a cock a size everyone here could only dream about and that drove them insane?

"Kinda like the ring to that," she thought when they led her into the garden where the actual party had already begun.

The place big enough for a solid 100 people to party, which Isabella and her big brother used to make regular use of whenever their parents were busy elsewhere.

"Oh, the blessings of successful parents," April whispered to herself and then the first guests came into view.

It didn't take her long to realise that she was immediately becoming the centre of attention and getting undressed by dozens of eyes. From in and around the pool, from behind the bar or in between abruptly halted bites as the exquisite food was no longer any priority now that the real main course arrived. Everyone was staring ... and 'everyone' only consisted of women. Young, fit and almost always gorgeous, horny women. All without their current boyfriends, lovers or any side flings April knew they all had. The devouring swarm that fed on cocks every chance they were given.

The futa's smirk only grew and the natural sway of her hips only got more enticing, knowing this was surely no oversight from the hostess. Not with a guestlist like this.

For it was common knowledge that Isabella's cheerleading squad not only brought home trophy after trophy but also knew how to celebrate their victories extensively -- with the home team or the away team. Somehow even in between quarters April heard.

They were the apex predators of any football, baseball or basketball prospect in the entire state ... and Isabella was their undisputed ringleader and the most successful of them all. Looked like Isabella didn't come with her own hunk of a quarterback in tow though, for she stood at the bar, only armed with her white bikini and her Hollywood smile once she spotted April.

"April!"

The Latina looked nothing short of breathtaking and stood out from a sea of beautiful women. She didn't even play in the same league as them to be fair. Isabella was as close to perfection as one could possibly get, like a young Catherine Zeta-Jones just with the curves of Salma Hayek. Salma Hayek from Dusk till dawn. A fucking masterpiece goddamnit!

"Keep it together," April screamed in her head as she approached her friend.

"Look who managed to find the way here eventually," Isabella said, putting her glass aside and heading straight for a hug with a woman towering 2ft above her.

"I'm not that late, am I?" April grinned, focused not to immediately grow hard moments into the embrace.

"A noble delay. For a noble guest. Sounds about right," Isabella said in her angelic voice. "Really glad you could make it, April."

"Gracias for the invite. And I can see why you didn't want me to tell Gina and Lizzy. These many Pom Poms in one place would have freaked them out for sure," April laughed and felt her smirk morph into a wide ear-to-ear grin without her doing.

That was the Isabella-Effect.

"I said it to you for a reason after all," Isabella insisted with a jaw-dropping smile.

"You just forgot mentioning that this would be a girl's night. I guess," April teased and saw the subtle shift on the Latina's face.

"Right, about that," the Latina said and eyed her biggest guest before her until her perfectly groomed brows rose to a playful frown. "After last time I thought a few less ... distractions were welcome."

"I think you're right," April returned, almost whispered and felt more than content with just gazing into those wide, hazel eyes for a bit longer... and sensing that Isabella enjoyed doing the same.

After what felt for a small eternity Isabella broke the invisible seal and reached over the bar, making sure April's eyes had nowhere else to go then to her gloriously, perk, toned ass. She took her sweet time rattling through the many bottles behind the counter, but April didn't mind one bit, nor the growing bulge pushing through her bathrobe. How often she pulled that move right here, April wondered and didn't even attempt to hide her blatant stare.

"Orange juice as usual? I know you don't really fancy a real drink," Isabella turned around, holding a bottle in her hands each, shaking them playfully. "But if you want to give Uncle Ramon's good ol' Tequila a chance this time... I'm all for it."

Finally, Isabella noticed what sort of effect she had on her gigantic friend's gigantic friend. The obscene bulge only looked fatter the longer the Cheerleader's eyes were locked onto it. April didn't mind, not one bit and laughed out loud before reaching for the bottle of Tequila.

"I'll give it a shot, I think. Would be a shame to let such a good drop go to waste. And besides, I feel like letting myself go a bit today," the futa said when Isabella eventually managed to rip her gaze away from April's massive endowment. "How about you?"

Isabella regained her composure, banishing that inner slut of hers for a bit longer just to bring out that classy, borderline divine beauty once more.

"Me too, April. Me too," she said almost love-drunken and only after some pause hastily started pouring in two glasses until they were filled to the brim with the amber brown liquid.

"Salud!" Isabella smirked, her glass raised to the sky, and barely above April's face.

"God her voice could melt steel beams," April was convinced and in that moment of mute awe almost forgot lifting her glass.

"Salud!" April returned, her eyes never straying away from the Latina's dark brown jewels. "On us girls."

"On us girls," Isabella answered with a soft voice.

The two didn't stop drinking until both their glasses were empty to the last drop and their pack was sealed. Noone would be backing down tonight and now that both allowed their eyes to feast on the price they longed for so desperately. But Isabella wasn't the only one setting her sights on April.

The vultures kept circling around April, edging closer with every feigned laugh and lurching onto any possibility to gain the brunette's attention. They followed April to the snack bar, witnessed her wolving down six tacos within minutes without even giving her time to chew. Too desperate was their need to get a few words in, to weave their nets around the futa in hope of catching her themselves. While that level of notice was entertaining in the beginning it turned annoying rather quick. Just like the constant, thinly veiled attempts to sneak in some praise for the brunette's growing proportions. No matter the subject, no matter the excuse for any shallow conversation. Which always seemed to end with drinking more alcohol.

Many of these girls had ignored April when she was just one of Isabella's 'boring friends'. It turned out being a nerd was no longer a reason to be made fun of all of the sudden.

"How things can change the second a big dick is involved," April thought, chipping away on her constantly emptying glass.

It was oddly cathartic to see them this craving for her attention and knowing whatever they tried, their attempts were already destined to be futile, because April had made her choice a long time ago.

Isabella behind the bar was April's only lifeline she could reach for whenever the onslaught of openly rampantly horny cheerleaders become too much to handle. As a matter of fact, the prospect of talking a bit more with the hostess in private made her finish her drinks twice as fast.

12