Working the Pole Pt. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

April let out an exaggerated sigh and crashed onto the counter, the outline of her bulging chest laying heavy on the wooden plank, making every inch of the futa's body tingle only more with tipsy excitement.

"Already this tired? We barely started," Isabella smirked while simultaneously slicing up some lime for the cocktails she was constantly mixing for at least an hour straight.

"I know," April growled, but winked over to Isabella. "How do you put up with them? I mean, have they always been this talkative? They're relentless."

"You're drawing a lot more attention these days, that's all. You better get used to it," Isabella laughed and put everything aside to pay April her full attention ... and immediately turned up the heat by a few notches. "How are you holding up?"

"Good. I'm doing good," April began calmly, but instinctively had to grin wider and wider. "Better than good actually."

"You look like it," Isabella said and took a sip on her own neglected drink while catching a good glimpse on April's somehow still concealed figure, without openly addressing it like her friend hoped for. "Also, like someone who could need to cool off a little bit."

"What do you have in mind?" April asked, herself getting more and more aware about the rising tingle coming from her sensitive nipples pushing into her tight outfit.

"What do you think?" Isabella sang in a voice so sweet she could have seduced Mother Theresa as well and pointed towards the pool everybody stopped caring about for some weird, 7'11" reason. "If you feel like it of course... and feel comfortable about it."

"Feel comfortable?" the futa grinned, her eyebrows perched in a bow she knew looked comically overdone and earned rightfully a cute giggle. "Do you think I'm scared of getting wet?"

"Would be a bad time to find out at a pool party, wouldn't it?" Isabella's smirk combined with her flaming eyes made April's body awaken from its slumber. "You know, I just waited until you loosened up a bit until you feel like getting rid of that rug of yours."

April laughed and got up when she felt her dick noticeably swelling and pushing into the bar.

"And here I was, thinking that pool was contaminated or something. And wondered ... what you were waiting for" the futa joked, feeling Isabella's stare growing more intense, just like her own. "

"I waited to see what you're hiding under there," she said dead serious, leaving no room for interpretation or doubt over her intention.

The curtain rolled back for the first time that day and 'Isabella the Nymphomaniac' emerged, the mythical creature April only heard by hearsay and from stories too wild to be true. The unhinged, sex-obsessed 'Mr. Hyde' to the always polite and empathic 'Dr. Jekyll". A new side April had yet to discover from a woman she knew for most of her life. Just like Isabella never met the 'new and improved' April before.

"Alright," April said, her eyes never straying away from her friend's fiery gaze reached for the belt that kept everything in place and pulled.

The thick cotton robe came off and trickled down over her wide hips and enormous behind. "A hint of blue" Christine called it, a fitting comparison, for it hid barely anything ... and accentuated EVERYTHING.

April's gigantic tits were spilling over her top, basically only effectively covering her nipples and at best a third of her breasts. The knot that connected both her strained bust and completely stuffed bottom part, allowed a perfect view on her slowly emerging abs. Her perfectly round ass had greedily swallowed the blue fabric until it turned into nothing but a thong disappearing in between her cheeks and the other two concealed swollen orbs underneath. And then there was her bulge, that obscene, omni-present lump of pure enormity hiding behind the utterly stretched fabric that did little to nothing to conceal its girthy might. Just like she told Christine, her outfit wasn't supposed to hide any of her curves, but to make the best of them. Every last, goddamn inch. Fair to say that Christine exceeded in just that.

"And? What do you say?" April asked eventually and kept began slowly rotating, showing off all she had to offer. "Worth the wait?"

Isabella, now openly drooling as she stared at her friend's curvaceous body needed a moment to compose herself, before she swallowed her clear arousal and rediscovered her voice.

"More than worth it," she said, borderline whispered. "You have gotten... so much bigger, April. My god...that's... insane."

The futa couldn't shine any brighter and revelled in seeing her friend, the literal bombshell she always envied for her beauty, struggling for words.

"Pretty big, right? But believe me, there is still have room for improvement... to grow bigger ... in all the right places," the futa said and leaned closer to Isabella, enjoying her friend's struggle to keep herself together. "But maybe we can discuss that further after we inaugurated your little pool over there."

Isabella only managed an emphatic nod and whistled loud enough to draw all attention to her without fail.

"Stacey, Charlotte. Grab your bottles! We're going swimming!" Isabella ordered and things were about to get only much more exciting from there.

The pool was cozy, easily spacious enough for twice as many people, especially when everybody was this hellbent on getting close and personal with April.

Everyone besides Isabella who set up camp directly opposite of April, in a prime position to feast on the futa's massive cleavage. Usually, Isabella was the centre of attention in any room she entered, she always had that sort of aura that inspired, pulled everybody in and didn't let go. That aura was utterly gone now that some invisible switch was turned inside her brain and turned into a ticking time bomb waiting to be unleashed with all the might of that legendary sexual monster that the entire campus talked about with only a whisper. April was more than aware of what was about to happen and waited with anticipation as she displayed her erotic figure with playful glee.

Most of the girls standing in the water only barely held their heads above the water, some couldn't even manage that. April on the other hand, towered at least a foot above any of them, while just casually leaning at the rim, both arms propped up and highlighting her noticeably more defined muscles.

"Almost there," April thought and kept grinning seductively at Isabella. "Show me what you're made of."

Their silent skirmish continued when everybody started playing their games. What started as a lame version of "Truth or Dare" turned into "Dare or Drink" once everyone was done pelting April with mundane questions. Things got much more entertaining from there, which could have been also the Tequila's work to be fair. April couldn't really tell for sure, but her enjoyment only grew with her arousal.

Seeing those girls kiss and grope each other just to avoid the increasingly spicy forfeits did enough to set a mood April felt very much comfortable in ... and willing to participate. She was asked to flex her arms or let someone grab her chest with their greedy fingers, nothing that made April flinch at this stage. But Isabella ... and her ravenous stare now that kept her blood boiling. And her cock throbbing in earnest.

"Isabella. You've been so quiet. How about you ... kiss the girl you think is the hottest in this pool," Mary, a cute little thing that only dared to speak up now that her cheeks were rosy from all that drinking, suggested.

April grinned and stared back at Isabella who had forgotten the world beyond the giant woman in front of her.

"Your turn, Isabella," April teased, her nipples visibly engorging for everyone to see. "Come here."

"Kiss! Kiss!" the at first timid voices turned into an ecstatic chant that only kept swelling the longer the Latina waited.

April did no longer register the girls' voices around her, only Isabella before her looking like she was close to going mad with lust any second now. She eventually got up, smirking ear to ear and slowly swam over towards April.

The futa's body was twitching, making her shudder in exited pulses under the water when Isabella submerged into the water on a direct course with April's cock. She knew that was the only sight her friend was searching down there and she was happy to provide and opened her thick legs wide, revealing the fat monster trying to break free. God, what April would give for her to just grab it with both hands and start...

Isabella did no such thing and emerged from the water right before she reached her friend, her hands still in the water, ready to strike when needed.

"So," Isabella said in range of April's breasts, throwing her dark, wet hair back with such grace Arielle herself would have been jealous.

"So," April grinned back, her entire body yearning for that hard awaited touch.

Both got closer and began to lean in, the tension reaching its zenith just like the voices crying for some serious tongue-on-tongue action and then April remembered something important. The most important in fact.

"Wait."

Isabella, already posed and ready to throw herself into the amazon's arms halted and looked up with wide eyes.

"I can't do this," April said. "I promised it to Gina. No kissing."

The fiery Latina looked disheartened for only a moment before she started wearing that proud, mature expression April always associated her with.

"Of course. A promise is a promise. And this is one that deserves keeping," she said and looked over to Mary who was clearly as disappointed as the rest of the crowd. "What's the forfeit?"

"Well... tequila?" Mary said, clearly disgruntled and send the bottle her way, just for April to grab it first.

"Hey, that's mine," Isabella said, still mere inches away from April's thickening erection.

"It's my fault, so I drink," April said and began chugging away.

She didn't stop until she emptied what was left of the bottle, to the clear approval of everyone cheering her on.

Isabella was still rooted to where she stood, perking her eyebrow with curious excitement when her friend grinned back at her.

"You're really up for it today, huh?" Isabella asked with a voice oozing of pure desire.

"Oh. I'm all up for it. Only no kissing," the futa grinned and shifted to the side for her cock to push into Isabella's abs.

There was no chance someone else took notice of April's power move, not with the way the lights were breaking into the water from all sides, but if they'd have seen April's swelling mast it wouldn't have stopped her.

April saw her friend, for the first time ever, completely stunned. Yet, Isabella didn't pull away from the throbbing pole rubbing into her. The opposite even. While she still seemed completely overwhelmed on the surface, her hands went to work away from prying eyes.

Isabella's delicate fingers made April's tool swell harder, throb after throb, until the futa reached her breaking point. To be fair, her panties gave out first.

The battle was brutal and long fought, but the outcome was clear before it even started. The giant woman let out a shocked gasp when she felt the knot slowly untie itself, but Isabella's hands locked her into place and just let it all play out.

"Mmmmh," she moaned and with another mighty throb, bringing her to the edge of her surge, the bottom piece came fully off and slowly rose to the surface.

By now everyone was fully aware of what was going. Complete silence fell over the pool, with only the distant echo of Spanish music breaking through in between April's deep breaths.

"Oopsie," she said eventually as her top also sank into the water and kept rubbing her pole against those beautifully hard abs.

Isabella's grip was tightening until her gentle seal become a beautifully strong pull that earned her another half an inch.

"Oopsie indeed," she said and leaned in closer with nowhere else to go but April's massive, perk, completely nude tits. "We should get you some new clothes. I might have something for you. In my bedroom."

"Is that so? I kinda doubt that," April grinned and moaned out loud when her cock throbbed around the heavy grip. "Only one way to find out. After you."

The fiery Latina was stuck in an expression somewhere between utter confusion and giddy excitement April had never seen before. Maybe a bit of a loose wire, but as long as her friend knew what to do next, everything was fine. More than fine.

Isabella absolutely knew how to manage the situation. She let her eyes do the work, made April almost tremble with the sheer aura of primal heat she radiated before turning towards the edge of the pool and lifting herself out at once. God her ass was worthy of a painting on its own. And those legs. Fuck!

"Are you coming? Or do you just want to stare?" she asked cheekily, pushing her proud chest out and both hands on her inviting hips.

"Oh. I'm coming," she said and turned around, stomping towards the other side of the pool for maximum effect.

April felt like a goddess in that very moment. Everyone was consumed by her presence, crumbling under the sheer arousal they were engulfed in and still didn't dare to make even a sound. They backed off when the mighty futa approached the pool stairs. There was no need for them, not for someone who the water only barely reached her tits, but she wanted to savour the moment.

She ascended the few steps in slow motion, with every moment revealing more of her gigantic size. First her breasts were fully revealed, in all their beautiful, perk glory. Later, her toned stomach followed before stopping and making everyone gasp in unison. The ultimate tease before her crown jewel was revealed.

April's cock couldn't have felt any more swollen, further fuelled by the dozens of eyes that awaited its arrival on the big stage. Turned out April made a mistake when she sat up her gloryhole in the institute -- she needed to see their faces!

The second she felt the cold breeze of air stroking along the pulsing veins of her cock that excitement become too much to contain. Her 34 inches quickly become 36, 37, 38... 39, 39,5 fucking inches! Even more than she measured just hours earlier.

The collective blood pressure smashed through the 200 threshold and involuntary moans were escaping a dozen mouths when April stood in the open, fully displaying her nude body without even a hint of shame.

April's third leg swayed heavily before her, her enormous buttocks dancing with every new step and her tits jiggling just enough to drive herself crazy with the weight crashing into her torso. Why would she even bother with clothes anymore? There was clearly no need for it!

"See you later, girls," April said triumphantly after circling the entirety of the pool and stopped right before her friend, her meat throbbing so desperately one could hear her it pulsing with vigour. "Shall we?"

"Follow me," Isabella smirked and led the way.

She was the only one who withstood April's presence, the only one who could control the natural desire for her eyes to drift off and her jaw to drop. Strangely, she made it even look like she was much more comfortable now, with everyone knowing she was taking April up to her bedroom to get her brain fucked out. Probably known waters for a girl like her, April thought and kept staring at those long, powerful thighs tensing with muscle before her.

The entrance hall looked exactly like she remembered it. The portraits of the entire family consisting easily of fifty people, the main stair leading into the upper rooms, the dinner room to the left, and the separate stairs to Isabella's room to the right.

"You could have come up with something better," April teased when Isabella turned around. "Seriously. Clothes? In my size?"

"Would you have wanted me to say that I want you to fuck me until I can't stand anymore?" Isabella replied with her smug smirk. "That I want you to give me every last inch of your fat, throbbing cock?"

"You would have gotten that back there in the pool if you've said it like that."

The Latina let out a cute laugh and put up an almost sinister grin.

"You are as ravenous as she said. I didn't believe it at first, but I'm glad you're proving her right," she said, eying the futa top to bottom.

"She?"

"Gina of course. Do you think I'd try to force myself between you and her? People might beg to differ, but I always respected relationships. Especially those of my friends," she said, now fully regaining her composure despite the enormous shaft bouncing up and down before her.

"What about your own?" April said after some thought. "Does Joaquin know about today?"

"That's none of his business anymore. I broke up," Isabella said without even a flinch.

April's brows rose so high she thought they'd be shooting through the ceiling.

"Broke up? Since when?"

"Since the minute you said you were coming," Isabella grinned and turned around and began ascending the stairs. "Or did you think I cheated on him? No, April. I'm free to do everything we like. All besides kissing of course, that wasn't part of the deal."

Her fleeting gaze over her shoulder said more than a thousand words and made April's feet turn on the autopilot and follow her, throbbing cock first.

"Deal? I didn't know you and Gina had to barter about me," April laughed, one hand holding her shaft in place, which turned quickly into gentle stroking. "What is she getting out of this?"

"Believe me, you'll find out," Isabella whispered teasingly and began untying the strings of her bikini. "But I'll make sure you'll like it too, just like Akari and Lizzy."

The futa's cock was close to bursting when the gorgeous booty before her was fully revealed and the image of the entire gang united in its worship fuelled April's rampant imagination.

"I can get behind that."

Isabella chuckled and continued by getting rid of her bra next by the time the two stood before the bedroom door.

"Here we are," April said. "Second thoughts?"

"No. Nothing will stop me from taking all of this," Isabella whispered, grabbed her friend's pulsing monster and pulled her into the room. "Not this time."

12