Working the Pole Pt. 23

Story Info
April returns to where it all began. To watch Irina's show.
3.9k words
4.86
1.8k
2

Part 23 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 11/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Included kinks:

Futanari, mini-gts, MILF, hyper sizes, size worship, masturbation, erotic dancing, seduction, public nudity, size difference, teasing, dick growth

All characters are entirely fictional and all above the age of 18!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April's entire body rejoiced in its desperately needed stretch. Especially her stiff neck required a few good cracks after an unbearable ride. This might've been the last journey of her trusted, but constantly shrinking car, she thought. What an occasion for its twilight cruise this turned out to be though.

Her hazel eyes travelled over the car park, which looked properly packed this time. "Dick's Cabaret", as it was vividly put on display in flashing colours above the ramshackle bar. Nothing seemingly had changed from her first visit, but in a way everything was different.

The 8'2" futa knew she looked stunning in her tight outfit. A fine Burgundian dress that concealed her figure enough to fill that rancid establishment with a hint of class, but revealed plenty of bulging, well-proportioned curves to turn heads. Yet, there was actually only one person she needed to impress.

As expected, the same bouncer who welcomed her so warmly weeks ago stood before the bar, bald and oh so tough. She hoped he'd be there and this time knew exactly how to approach him. Her steps were dominant, confident and making him shrink, until she towered more than 2 feet above him.

"Yeah. I should be in school right now," April grinned, noticing that only now he recognised the massive woman staring him down. "But you know... kids these days, huh?"

His jaw dropped open and his eyes ignited with excitement, but April left him behind before he could speak up.

The tiny, wooden saloon door was a tight fit to say the least. As a bar famously starring a woman of giant proportions one would think they'd have an entry befitting their biggest attraction. It didn't look like the possibility of Irina entering the club through the front door was ever factored in ... or of her having a drink at the bar.

Everything looked tiny, fragile almost, partially due to all wooden furniture being dark and brittle ... and because April was simply enormous. Just like the crowd today.

The place was brimming with life and unlike at April's first encounter wasn't solely relying on the horniness of some drunken dudes desperately trying to keep their little dicks in their pants. No, today must have been a ladies' night. The fact that it was only early in the afternoon didn't change that fact. Or that all those women were fully consumed by their all-conquering need to experience a futa in her full, hung glory.

It was clear as day.

They didn't come to just see Irina perform, but all had hopes to get nicely close and personal with such a perfect, huge body. Their chances might have just doubled when April entered -- or so they thought. The 8'2" student could feel it in their stares, which travelled all over her figure like starving coyotes. The anticipation that gnawed on them and the sheer horniness that left their feet trembling and their cunts twitching. It was all so palpable.

The brunette futa smiled knowingly and walked up to the bartender who she remembered from last time.

"Tequila," April said and planted her huge ass onto the sturdiest barstool after she made sure it could take her weight. "Make it a bottle."

The pretty blonde blushed when April's cleavage spilled out in her seated position, thumping her huge rack firmly onto the counter like she could make any payment just with those two globes. She probably could, judging by how the bartender drooled over them.

"Gotcha. Bottle. Tequila," the mistress of drinks gasped and poured a glass so hastily she almost spilled all the good stuff. "Here."

"Thanks, babe," April teased and took notice of the blonde's nipples engorging under her tight uniform. "A lot going on here today, huh?"

"Yeah... you can say that. Irina is pulling in some serious numbers lately," the bartender replied and after some pause frowned. "Do I know you?"

April merely grinned before emptying the glass in one swift swoop and leaned further forward, turning the spillage of her cleavage into a geyser of rampant tit-flesh.

"Fleetingly. But who knows? Don't have to remain strangers forever, right?" April teased and could almost hear Blondie's nipple tear through her bra.

She had no intention to take this little flirt any further, but there was no harm in enjoying the power she now wielded over people for a bit. To dominate them with a single smile, to make them squirm and melt in April's palms just by the sheer sex appeal of a proper futa's glorious body? There was nothing wrong in that. In something so addicting.

"I agree. My name's Gwen."

"April."

Poor cutie's petite legs were basically quivering in the presence of April and her staggering proportions. Like they should.

"Fetch yourself a glass, Gwen. I got time until the show starts," the futa winked and eventually noticed the group of women that gathered around her, sizing her up without any shame.

"Looks like you're not the only one interested in making my acquaintance," April eventually said and nodded at the trio of sluts hypnotized by her unmistakable bulge pushing out in her dress. "Am I right, Ladies?"

"You are," the oldest and bustiest of them said and stepped forward trying to look smug and composed when she leaned into the counter. "Gwen. We might need a refill too... and I'm not only talking about the Teq-"

Suddenly, loud music erupted from every corner of the highly questionable establishment, followed up by a shriek static noise that killed the song right away.

"-why are there so many goddamn buttons?!" a very familiar, and slightly drunk voice growled.

"Mic's already on, Dick," another, clearly annoyed male voice told him.

"Oh shit!" Dick hissed and needed a second to clear his throat and put his drink down, before he continued like nothing had happened.

"Heyho, everybody. Ya boy Dick here. Sorry for the acoustic tir- ... tur... turbu- ... hick-ups. Y'all know what I mean," he said, his tongue clearly working faster than his mind. "Anyway. I know what brought y'all here. And believe me when I say this, ladies... today y'all in for a treat. Can I hear some noise?!"

"Woooh!"

The shrill, high-frequency storm of voices, coming from the starving maws of all ages, from teenagers to MILFs bordering into GILFs territory, almost burst April's bottle as well as her eardrums.

"Good girls! Well... I was told to keep it short and simple this time. So... let me introduce the big, bad kitten that will get your little pussies purring like a brand-new V12!"

The silence that followed was as awkward as it was to be expected. Good ol' Dick clearly knew his audience well, April thought and took another shot before the trio of horny MILFs would use the eery quiet to make their move.

"-just do the introduction..." the second voice whispered in an angry tone.

"Uh... okay. Well, Ladies. Without further ado, I bring you, the one, the only, Mrs... Cannae! But seriously... don't go too wild this tim-"

The following eruption of screams and shouts surpassed any girlish shrieks on any boyband concerts. And April was on quite a few, back when she was still young and dumb. Well, maybe just younger and dumber.

April turned around in the midst of this obnoxious madness and leaned in to the way too cute barkeeper for that sort of shithole.

"Well, time's up then. How much for the bottle?"

"For you? A tenner," Gwen said, shining like a new penny with a grin even more adorable.

April winked, smashed a 100-dollar bill on the counter and grabbed the bottle with a determined grip.

"Give those fine ladies something to cool themselves down with," April said loud enough the trio would hear her. "The rest is for you."

The brunette futa got up and dominated the room once she rose to her full height, even when she entered that moshpit of rampant womanhood. She walked through that ocean of damp cunts and slightly drunk arousal like Moses through the Red Sea. There was no need for her to demand attention and tell people to get out of the way. They all knew their place ... and were fully aware of the second futa they'd encounter that day.

"I'm serious... no 'petting the beaver' down there. Y'all wouldn't believe how goddamn expensive the cleanup wa-" Dick slurred into the mic before he was abruptly cut off again.

"Now that's enough! Sorry, Ladies. Enjoy yourselves!" the second voice answered, this time without the addition of Dick's "wisdom".

They almost sounded like they fought over the mic. Maybe they'd knock each other out over it too. Who knew? April wasn't bothered either way. For she had her eyes set on the big stage and the first-row seats.

She marched to the same table she sat at last time and was greeted by two young women barely older than her. They wore the same expression April did when she first stood face to face with Irina. The shock and timid arousal they only allowed their wide eyes to give away as they nervously shifted in the comfy leather seats ... under the watchful eyes of the giant of a woman before them.

"You're in my seat," April said, warmly yet firmly.

"I... we didn't... know it was... taken," the chubby redhead said, her mind clearly robbed of all thought at this point.

"Only for this one gig."

They got up and rushed away in such a hurry they almost forgot their drinks. The least April could do was offer a good, long view on her already twitching bulge travelling down her leg. These poor little things almost came on the spot!

"Perfect," April said to herself, leaned back in her wide, cushioned seat with both her feet firmly planted on the table before her and took another sip straight from the bottle just in time for the lights to dim.

The spotlights darted all over the curtain and the music returned as a dirty remix of Snoop Dogg's "Drop it like it's hot".

"Oh boy, that's gotta be good," the futa thought and braced herself like the rest of the crowd.

And then the veil pulled back... and Irina was unleashed.

The remaining lights darted wildly all over the place, actively averting the sole figure on stage, in hope of taking already unbearable anticipation beyond boiling point.

Irina's massive silhouette stood tall in the darkness. Her ass and back facing the dead-silent crowd. One could almost feel the sheer definition of those perfectly sculptured cheeks ... and the weight of her swollen balls resting underneath and the ...

'Mmmh.'

... weight of that limp member, lazily dangling down between both powerful legs.

What a woman.

The lights finally focused in on the blonde futa when the beat kicked in and brought Irina straight out of a wet dream onto the stage -- completed with leather boots and cowboy hat!

April's gulp was a nervous one. An audible one. Just like with all the other women around her. She had expected a spectacle, but nobody would ever be fully ready for something this erotic.

Everything about her friend was pure sex! The red boots, with heels longer than most dicks. The thong swallowed by the perkiest squat-pumped booty she had ever laid eyes upon. And those hefty tits, visible from even behind, bouncing with every tiny motion. This body had reached literal perfection... and Irina hadn't even turned around yet!

A small fire shot out of the stage and within the two seconds it took for the flames to disappear Irina got in position and emerged from behind the flames like a fucking queen!

The Croatian's curvy figure embraced the pulsing beat every chance she was given. Added to it. Perfected it. Every drop, every step, every thrust of her hips was in sync and hitting harder anyone had any right to hope for. Hell, one could have thought Snoop wrote that goddamn song just for Irina! 'Drop it like its hot'? A-fucking-men!

Irina's toned arms reached for the huge pole that dominated the stage, her leather gloves and full breasts gliding along it in such a provocative manner April's member immediately felt envious enough to harden by a few inches in an instant. Openly battling the tight seal supposed to contain it.

And that's when the two futa's gazes met... and startled both.

April's body was already in open revolt of merely witnessing the blonde dancer from a distance. With every inch of her demanding exactly what everyone else in that establishment was longing for. Only that much more... and that much more obvious.

Irina's grey eyes went wide when she noticed what a profound affect her show already had on her biggest fan. That wasn't enough to deter her from dishing out a performance for the ages though. The blonde dancer bit her lip and reduced her own, visible arousal to merely a sly smile and quick nod to address the unexpected visitor.

The futa in the crowd answered with a barely contained smirk of pure desire of her own and took another sip from her bottle as both their bodies appreciated the sight before them with relentless vigour.

The outline of April's swelling mast was already pushing into the table. Wouldn't it have been for her particular choice of undergarment; her cock surely would have ripped her dress to shreds by now.

Same could be said about Irina's lascivious outfit though.

The dancer's red stockings only barely managed to contain those gloriously, muscular and thick thighs, let alone when the giant shaft smacking into both sides with each swing turned from 'chubby' to mouthwatering fat.

April could almost feel her friend grow harder and hornier by the second. Irina might be dancing on her own up on stage, but this had become a shared dance between two futas. A duel. Fought over with their telling eyes instead of their feet.

The blonde futa's grin grew wider as her dick must have reached almost 30 inches in length when she decided to turn up the heat a bit more. Her dick smacked loudly into the stage, when she squatted before the rotating pole, her arms extended and her tits slowly ripping through the overly extended bra when she flexed her entire body.

Like someone pulling on invisible strings, her entire outfit came off all at once. Her bra, her stockings, even the overstuffed panty containing her absolutely massive balls. Nothing could withstand Mrs. Cannae's unspoken demand.

The spectacle robbed April of all thoughts. Hell, for a quick moment of silent dread, April feared she missed out on Irina's surge that freed her from all garment. But the huge-dicked dancer didn't have her surge yet. No. She was holding back her full size. Kept it hidden. Waiting to be revealed ... later.

April squirmed restlessly in her seat and had long forgotten about the tequila in her hand. Only when she actively combated her primal need to touch herself on the spot, she remembered she could make use of a boozy distraction... and cool down.

She had lost that battle. There was no denying it. The brunette hid behind the safety of her bottle just to make it through the show with her clothes intact. And Irina damn knew it.

April only took notice from the corner of her vision, but could see the blonde whirlwind ascending up the pole with nothing but strength and grace. Irina's eyes were still holding on to the fellow futa for a bit longer before she returned her attention to the by now often openly masturbating crowd.

Of course, nobody listened to Dick's slurred words, but they proved prophetic. The entire room reeked of the scent of dripping wet pussy. Not that this did the performance on stage any justice though.

The student only slowly recovered from the throbbing heat that brought her close to her first surge and eventually allowed her to lift her eyes and catch a more composed look.

Hardly anyone was still able to tell, but the dexterity and sheer strength Irina's body was capable of was mindboggling. Someone as full-figured and hung as her should naturally struggle with these sorts of acrobatics, but the blonde moved like an Olympian gymnast. Up and down the pole she went, going for multiple full body stretches and splits, all while dangling a dozen feet above the ground. Irina's skill was as limitless as the erotic power she wielded.

What a shame that this realisation was lost to anyone but April, who managed to conceal her still throbbing shaft under her legs at last. Although, contemplating why Irina's balls looked this painfully swollen brought her almost an unexpected second wind.

"She was about to cum into the crowd," April thought and bit her lip when an even more vivid picture crept up in her mind. "Or she knew I'd be there. And saved it for me."

How desperately April wished for option B. That everything about Irina's performance was meant for her. To drive her nuts and make her lose herself right in front of everyone. Pretty pretentious to even think about that... but a girl can dream, right?

No, Irina would have just finished her show with a sticky crescendo that would leave everyone craving for more. And Irina would have surely given them more - long after that. All day long ... and possibly with a few dozen lucky women. Now, to be honest that sounded not too shabby.

Strangely, the beat began ebbing away and Irina rotated back down towards the mortal plain until she felt solid ground under her feet again. And with a slow, sensual crawl, cock tucked in between giant tits, the show was over. Without any glorious cumshot or one final surge to give everyone what they desperately wanted to see. She just pulled the plug... and the curtain swallowed her whole again.

The applause was deafening, and so was the plead for additions, but Irina was gone.

Disappointment shot through the air and even April felt a bit underwhelmed by the sudden exit. And then, in the hour of greatest need, Irina reappeared once more like fucking Gandalf on the first light of the fifth day! Both her hands were resting on her wide hips, travelling down her thighs with her legs pushing further and further apart. Drawing everybody in to simply worship her. Especially that hard, meaty cock of hers.

Irina smiled into the crowd and took in the ecstatic cheers like a popstar. No, like a goddess. They were no longer just her fans, the sluts here had turned into her disciples, ready to fulfil every last of Irina's wishes. Rightfully so!

April would've never thought she'd get to this point, but a part of her envied Irina for living that sort of life. A life without any boundaries, devoted to thrill and ecstasy. To experiencing nothing but bliss and unadulterated appreciation. To revel in this level of confidence and pride in yourself. This must've been so liberating. So... perfect.

Women were throwing their panties and bras at her feet, until the stage lights were all buried under a mountain of drenched underwear. The commotion was reaching its peak and then, with one gesture of Irina's hand, everyone fell deadly silent.

The dancer only had to lift her cowboy hat and hold it above her head. April didn't know what sort of ritual she was witnessing, but she knew the Croatian queen was asserting her dominance over the gaggle of utterly horny women. Made them submit.

Irina walked up and down the stage, her eyes never lingering too long on anyone to provoke a reaction. Besides April. The blonde wore her Hollywood smile and nodded once more with her hat still high in the air before throwing it towards the brunette futa amidst the disappointed sighs of everybody else.

Now April finally understood the meaning of this little act. This wasn't just a hat to rub the itch of those unfortunate enough of having a cowboy kink... this was a backstage pass. A golden ticket. Or more like ... a golden pounding.

12