Working the Pole Pt. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The 8'2" futa held up the leathery trophy with pride and put it on with a smug smirk, returning the warm nod and thus accepting the invitation. Afterall, that was exactly what she came for, but goddamn! What a way to make it official!

April got up and stood right before Irina who towered above her on stage with the sly grin of a fox and hawkish eyes. She wanted it too. Without a doubt.

"You still know the way?" Irina eventually asked, still ragingly hard and throbbing.

"Of course," April returned equally seductively and walked along the stage.

Everyone was staring at her. Some out of envy, others consumed by the mental gymnastics of picturing a combined 16 feet of huge futas having a wet, hard go at each other. That, or a thousand variations of that sort, occupied the minds of those lustful eyes following her. Making them drift away and imagine themselves in April's stead.

The brunette futa held on to their undivided attention as she strolled towards the backstage entry. With a seductive sway in her hips and devilish smirk on her face. The sound of her heels clacking stood alone in all of Dick's bar.

Finally, April turned around and stared into those, empty, desperate faces and felt the envy in their eyes. They at least deserved a parting gift. April lifted the hat in the same fashion Irina did and tossed it into the crowd like a bridal bouquet. A dozen women fought over it like their life depended on it. Maybe it kinda did. For what was life without a good pounding?

The second male voice erupted from the speakers again, trying to appease the ocean of cock-obsessed sluts with the prospect of a second gig. 'Magic Stan' and some other strippers. But those poor guys never stood a chance, not after Irina's show and not with an audience in that sort of heat.

Not that this bothered April in the slightest. She took pride in knowing she played her part in getting them all up and horny. They should have their fun. But now it was her turn. And who knows? Maybe the crowd would get to hear the full extent of what two futas were capable of very soon.

Only one last obstacle stood between April and the ultimate fulfilment though. One that seemed intimidating and insurmountable five weeks ago. Now, she had to compose herself not to laugh at the bouncer crossing his arms like a defiant, self-proclaimed 'big boy'.

April merely looked down at him and didn't say a word. Her silent smirk alone was powerful enough to make him turn aside and let her past. He even held the door open for her, when she had to cram herself into the narrow doorframe, just like Irina surely did too.

"Thank you. Little Chad," April teased and saw his bald head turn red with a mixture of rage and fluster.

Oh, that one felt great!

Her mighty footsteps got hastier as she walked down the hallway and stopped right before Irina's doorstep.

"This is it."

A wave of nostalgia washed over her and made her hesitate as she reached for the door knob. How much had changed from last time. April remembered herself crying, trembling with fear and terrified of the future. This felt almost like a lifetime ago. From a time before Irina unshackled her from her all fears... and gave her the nudge she desperately needed. Into a life of bliss of her own.

About time to return that favour tenfold.

12