Working the “Poles”

Story Info
Political candidate gets gang banged.
6k words
4.41
28.1k
41
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAS
PAS
4,280 Followers

Dee Jeffries stepped out of her car. She looked at her reflection in the side window, making sure that her shoulder length black hair was in order. The 35-year-old, African American woman was beautiful. She had light brown skin, large, dark eyes, and a captivating smile. She was wearing a white blouse and knee-length dark blue skirt that clung to her 36-24-36 body. Her C-cup breasts were prominent. One thing she had learned as a news reporter was how to dress to show off her looks.

Dee had worked as a reporter after graduating college. She worked for one station for two years before moving here at 24, after taking a maternity break when her daughter was born. She began working for a local news station in her new town at 25. Dee handled mostly small stories as the pretty, on-the-scene reporter. She did get a chance a couple years later to fill in as the Sunday late night anchor when one of the other anchors was on maternity leave. She had hoped that would be her break, but the station returned her to reporter only status after the other woman returned to work.

Dee's job at that station came to an end five years ago, after she was covering a national story nearby with a well known reporter from a national network. The man took Dee out for drinks afterwards and they ended up having a brief affair. For Dee, being a single mother who was somewhat sexually actively, this was no big deal. Unfortunately, she did not realize that he was married to one of the popular anchorwomen at the network station. Being that the woman had kept her maiden name it was easy not to know that. But the anchor discovered her husband's affair and divorced him. Of course he was able to move on to another market and continue, but Dee was a small time reporter, and was working for the same network as the woman who's husband she had screwed. While that was never the official reason, the local station decided to part ways with her later that year.

Dee found a job at a local news radio station, and also began a moderately successful weekly podcast discussing regional politics. And that is what led her to her new objective.

Dee had befriended a member of the local board of supervisors and began working with him. A little over a year ago he died unexpectedly and the local party, thanks to the deceased supervisor's wife's support, nominated Dee to fill his seat for the remainder of his term. Dee gladly accepted the position and ran unopposed in a special election. She enjoyed the job, and when the chairman of supervisors announced that he was retiring at the end of his term, Dee decided to run for that position. She especially liked the prospect of the salary and benefits that eclipsed what she had been making in her small-time reporter career. And if she lost she would just complete the supervisor role she was in and consider running for reelection next year.

Dee narrowly won the primary election and was now in a neck and neck race with another female candidate with only a few weeks remaining until Election Day. The polls had her slightly ahead, but that number had been shrinking recently. One thing that hurt her was her single mother status and the continuing stories about her previous affair. While her opponent never mentioned it publicly, Dee was certain that it was brought up privately whenever possible. Being a minority, and a so-called 'home wrecker' was definitely a challenge. Dee had made the decision early on not to date until the race was over just to avoid any public situation where her morals could be brought into question.

Dee looked at the house before her. It belonged to the Reverend/Doctor Michael Carter and his wife Lucy. The Carters had been long-time supporters of both her predecessor, and the retiring supervisor. While she had made inquiries to them, she had not heard anything back. Being two prominent people in the area, with their finger on the pulse of both the religious and political communities, Dee knew that if she could get them to support her that it would help her chances, even this late in the game. And perhaps a sizable donation to her campaign would follow. So she decided to drive over and make a personal visit to see if that would help.

Inside the house, 21-year-old Carol Herbert glanced out the window to see who was in the car that pulled up into the long driveway. He was happy to see that it wasn't the police. Carol was a homely looking white man, with shaggy light-brown hair, and narrow brown eyes. He had a muscular body from working in construction, something he had done since dropping out of high school at 16. "Looks like we got a visitor." He said.

Three men jumped from their seats in the living room and ran over. One was 19-year-old Georgie, who was Carol's cousin. He resembled Carol a lot, but was better looking. With him was his brother, Harry, who was skipping school today to celebrate his 18th birthday. Harry had longer, blond hair and was considerably more attractive than both his brother and cousin. The fourth man was 18-year-old Kent Carter. A petite guy with short brown hair and a narrow mustache. Kent was Harry's friend from high school, who had skipped with him for this little birthday celebration. Kent was the Carter's nephew, and he had the alarm codes to the house. Since the Carters were away on a cruise, he volunteered the use of their house, as long as no one found out about it of course. Carol jimmied the back door open and Kent had quickly disarmed the alarm system. Now the four men were sitting around drinking beer, that Carol had bought, and smoking weed. But now that someone was coming to the door they were all nervous.

"Shit, that's Dee Jeffries, the woman running for chairman of county supervisors," Kent said, "My mom says she's a slut. What the fuck is she doing here?"

"Yeah, I've seen her posters everywhere," Carol said, upon recognizing her, "She's the one they say got fired for fucking everyone."

"I wish she was coming here to fuck me for my birthday." Harry said.

Carol laughed, "You wish anyone would come fuck you, virgin."

Dee rang the doorbell. Carol turned to Kent, "She's already seen us looking out the window so we can't ignore her. Go get rid of her."

Kent reluctantly went to the door. He opened it and said, "Hello."

Dee looked at the short young man and said, "Good morning, I'm Dee Jeffries. Is Michael or Lucy Carter home?"

"No, ma'am, they're on a cruise and won't be back until Monday."

Dee could smell beer on the young man's breath. She could also smell the unmistakable odour of marijuana coming from the house, causing her to become suspicious. "May I ask what you're doing home today, shouldn't you be in school?"

"I don't go to school anymore." He lied.

Dee thought that it would be best to leave and call the police to have them come check out the house to make sure that everything was okay. Sensing that something was wrong, Carol hurried to the door. "Hi, can I help you?"

Dee looked at the homely man in the doorway, "No thanks, I was just looking for the Carter family. I'll come back when they return from their cruise."

Carol stepped closer. "Hey, aren't you Dee Jeffries. It is an honor to meet you." He stuck out his hand in greeting.

Dee instinctively reached out to shake hands with the younger man. When their hands clasped, Carol took a firm grip and jerked her towards him. He used his left hand to grab her elbow l, and Dee was pulled into the house against her will.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" She blurted out as Carol pushed her against the wall, shutting the door in the process.

As she struggled to break free of Carol's grip, Dee grabbed her cell phone and attempted to press the buttons to initiate a 911 call. Seeing the phone, Carol quickly knocked it out of her hand. As it fell to the floor, he used his foot to kick it away. Kent reached down and picked it up, saying, "What the hell are we going to do now?"

"Give me something to tie her hands with." Carol said.

Kent rushed to the storage room and found some twine, which he returned and handed to Carol.

With Georgie and Harry's help, he tied Dee's hands behind her back and shoved her onto the couch.

"You boys are in big trouble." Dee warned.

"Let me see that phone." Carol said.

When Kent handed it to him, Carol tried to activate it. Seeing that it was locked he held it in front of Dee's face and smirked when facial recognition unlocked the screen. "Let's see if we can find anything here to help us."

"Don't go through my phone." Dee spat.

Carol checked the photo albums first. When he found the one file titled hidden he was encouraged. He had to use facial recognition again, but when it opened he grinned from ear to ear. "Well, Miss Jeffries, you have some nude photos in here."

"Let me see." Georgie said, as he rushed to Carol's side. The other two men did as well.

Dee was embarrassed as she realized these four men were now looking at a little over two dozen nude photos of her that she had either taken as selfies, or had allowed to be taken of her over the years.

"Shit, we could release these on the internet. I'm sure the voters would love to see your naked pictures right before Election Day." Carol told her.

"Please don't do that. Just let me go and give me my phone and I won't say anything about you being here." Dee offered.

"Oh I don't know about that. I think we need a little more. First, I'll text these pictures to my phone so I will have them for future reference. Then we can take a few more and have some fun while doing it."

"What do you mean?" She asked.

Carol pointed to Harry, "Today is my cousin's birthday, and he's still a virgin. How about you let him get his first piece as a birthday present."

"Hell yes," Harry said, "But Kent is a virgin too. We can both fuck her."

Kent blushed at the remark.

"I'm not fucking anyone." Dee objected.

"I don't think you understand, we're not giving you a choice. All of us are going to fuck you today, and take pictures of you too. That way if you say anything we'll just say you came to join us for a party with a couple high school boys and have a secret sex party. With your reputation, I'm sure that your election campaign will be over once that gets out. So if you want to win at the polls on Election Day, you're going to have to work our 'poles' today."

Dee was speechless. She had been with her share of men, but never more than one at a time. Now she had four men planning to fuck her. It also hit her that they were all white and much younger than she was. Dee had no qualms with interracial dating. She had briefly dated two white men and one Hispanic man in college, but had never had sex with them. "Don't you guys dare try fucking me."

"Relax, just enjoy it." Carol told her. "Let's strip this cunt." He said.

Dee screamed as the four men pounced on her, groping her breasts as they unbuttoned her blouse and pulled off her skirt and heals. They pulled the shirt down her arms to her wrists, then Georgie withdrew a knife and cut her bra free, causing her firm, c-cup breasts to bounce freely as she struggled. Harry and Kent dragged her pink panties down her legs until they removed them completely. They forced her legs apart, exposing her pussy and thin, triangle shaped patch of black pubic hair.

"Damn, she is hot." Georgie said, as he squeezed both of her tits in his hands.

"Stop it, please stop it." Dee pleaded.

"Hold her down and spread her legs." Carol said, "Okay birthday boy, fuck her."

"In front of everyone?" Harry asked.

"Of course. We're all going to fuck her today, so we all get to watch too."

Harry unfastened his jeans and slid them down his legs, kicking off his sneakers at the same time. Then he removed his boxer briefs. Dee saw his 6-inch cock was fully erect. His pubic hair was darker than the hair on his head, and he obviously never groomed from the thickness of it. She struggled against the men holding her back on the couch as Harry approached her. "Please don't do this."

Harry got between her legs and rubbed her pussy. This was something he had desired for so long now, and he couldn't believe that his first fuck was going to be someone who was somewhat famous; at least locally.

He took his hard cock in his right hand and guided it between Dee's legs, then slowly pushed inside of her.

"No, stop!" Dee cried out as the young man entered her. It had been several months since Dee had permitted any man to have sex with her. She desired it so badly, and often masturbated at night. In all honesty, she was craving cock, but she didn't want this.

"Oh fuck, that feels good." Harry said as he sank his dick all the way inside her. He paused a moment, and then began fucking the woman. "Oh you feel so good."

"Fuck you." Dee returned.

"That's exactly what you're doing." Harry said, as he pounded away at her pussy.

Dee saw a flash and looked up to see Carol using his phone to take pictures. "No, don't do that!" She yelled as he continued taking pictures of her.

Harry humped the older woman with reckless abandon, unable to control his passion as he felt pussy wrapped around his cock for the first time. He reached up and grabbed her tits, fondling them, a little too tightly, as he continued pounding away. "Oh my god I'm about to cum!" He cried out.

"No, pull out, pull out, don't cum inside me!" Dee yelled.

"Oh yes!" Harry continued, as his cock began spewing inside of her. "Jesus this is great."

Dee felt the 18-year-old jettison his load into her unprotected pussy, knowing that there were three more waiting to do the same thing when he finished.

Harry pulled out of the older woman. He stroked his cock a few times as he stood up, but never looked Dee in the face.

"So how was your first piece of pussy?" Carol asked his younger cousin.

"Fuckin' good. I want to fuck her again." Harry answered.

"Maybe after we all take a turn at her. Kent, you wanna loose your cherry next?"

"Damn straight." The short man said, letting go of Dee's right leg that he had been holding wide. She immediately tried kick and rise up, hoping to get away when he did so. Carol quickly moved to grab her and pin her down. "You're gonna have to leave your pants off and help hold this MILF." Carol told Harry.

Kent undid his pants and lowered them, along with his underwear, to his knees. Dee looked at the young man. His hard cock was average size, but straight as an arrow with no hint of any curvature. On his petite frame it looked larger than it really was. Kent's groin was clean shaven, which added to the illusion of length as well. "Oh this is going to be good." He said, as he dropped between Dee's legs, wasting no time sinking his shaft into her wet hole. Kent grabbed her by the hips and began banging away. Dee grunted at the force the inexperienced man was exerting as he pleasured himself at her expense. She felt hands pawing at her breast from either side, squeezing them and pinching and flicking her hard, brown nipples, as she was being fucked. "I can't believe this is happening." She mumbled, then flinched when Carol rose up and took another picture.

Kent fucked her for no more than a couple minutes before he threw his head back and slammed even harder and faster as he began cumming inside of Dee.

"Goddamn it, stop shooting in me. I can't risk getting pregnant." Dee said, as Kent continued blasting his seed into her.

"Get off, it's my turn." Georgie said. "Roll her over onto her knees so I can fuck her doggie style."

As Georgie removed his pants, the other men forced Dee to get up and kneel sideways on the couch. She attempted to struggle, but it was useless against three men. She looked to Georgie, who had removed his shirt as well as his jeans. His cock was slightly larger than average, and he was hairy all over his body. He stroked his cock as he climbed onto the couch behind her. Georgie rubbed his stiff pecker on her ass before guiding it between her legs. He leaned forward until his face was close to her right ear. "These guys don't know it, but other than a few blowjobs and handjobs, I've never had pussy either, so you're my first cunt too."

He rose up and pushed his rod into Dee's pussy.

Dee couldn't believe that three of these punks were always going to have the memory of her being their first fuck. She tried to get the thought out of her mind and just get this ordeal over with, then Carol climbed onto the couch in front of her. He had removed his pants as well, and was holding his hard, 7-inch cock in front of her face. Unlike his cousins, his groin was shaved. "Suck it." He said.

Dee knew that resistance would not be successful, so she parted her lips and allowed him to shove his cock into her mouth. Dee had often fantasized about taking two men this way, but never thought that she would really do it. But now it was happening.

"Get some pictures of this." Carol said.

Dee cursed silently as Kent began taking pictures of her ordeal. She was totally humiliated, knowing how she must look, kneeling between these two ugly men, with her tits swaying back and forth as they fucked her mouth and pussy simultaneously. She could only imagine the looks on the faces of her political rivals if they ever saw these pictures.

Then Dee was caught off guard by the sudden realization that her body was responding to all of this stimulation. "Oh fuck no, I'm going to have an orgasm," she thought. "No, I can't cum for these ugly bastards."

Georgie and Carol rammed their cocks into Dee, unaware of what was happening to the woman between them. All they cared about was their desire to cum. It came as a surprise when they heard her moaning.

"Oh, no, stop, don't do this, no, oh god..." She let out, though the words were muffled by Carol's cock in her mouth.

Dee began cumming on Georgie's cock, unable to believe that this could be happening. She detested every moment of it, but her body had been desiring this for too long, and three cocks in a row had taken their toll. Now she was climaxing and there was nothing she could do about it.

"Yes, oh fucking yes!" Georgie cried out as he joined Dee in climax, blowing his load deep inside of her pussy.

Dee could feel the young man cumming, and was humiliated even more knowing that they were having and orgasm together.

Georgie pulled out of her, but Carol held her head with both hands and continued fucking her mouth. "My turn," he said, "Swallow it all, swallow every fucking drop!"

Carol shook as he began to cum. Dee felt blast after blast of cum erupt from his cock onto her tongue and into the back of her mouth. She dutifully swallowed it, grimacing the entire time because she hated swallowing cum. She could tolerate men cumming in her mouth, but she would spit it out. Carol was giving her no opportunity to do that, so she had to satisfy him physically with her mouth, and emotionally by allowing him to dominate her by making her accept his cum down her throat. She could feel the remnants of Georgie's cum, and perhaps some of Harry and Kent's, oozing down along her inner thighs after spilling out of her used pussy, as she continued sucking Carol's cock, until the ringleader was satisfied and pulled out of her mouth.

As Carol got off the couch, Dee struggled to roll into a sitting position, obviously having difficulty with her hands still tied behind her back. "Now please untie me and let me go."

Carol laughed, "So soon. Why we're just getting started."

Dee watched as the young man stroked his cock, making it grow hard again. She looked about the room and saw that Kent was the only one wearing his pants. The other two men; the birthday boy and his brother, were naked and sporting fully erect cocks. "Oh fuck no. You can't be serious." She spat.

"Serious as a heart attack, girl. I want more of that pussy!" Harry exclaimed.

PAS
PAS
4,280 Followers
12